The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
rusty

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by rusty »

Add to this an atmosphere of total fear, panic and desperation in the hospital, especially among the staff. They don't want to "catch" this stuff either. Not exactly the environment you want to be in when you have to recover :blink:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

rusty wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:49 am So we don't know where the figures actually come from? They may well be exaggerated, but just because the ISS does not yet have the majority of reports probably does not mean very much in the current chaos. We'll probably know more by the end of the year when the final statistics are released.
Dear Rusty,

I have to disagree with this statement of yours: "... but just because the ISS does not yet have the majority of reports probably does not mean very much in the current chaos."

See, if the ISS officially declares to have received so far (up to March 13) only about 100 medical reports from all of Italy's hospitals, this BEGS the question: WHO (pun intended) would possibly be issuing the numbers of the alleged Coronavirus/COVID-19 casualties - which has been sky-rocketing in later weeks (i.e. 1809, as of the latest Wikipedia update)? As I see it, this is certainly no petty question - by any stretch of imagination - nor can it be explained by "the current chaos". Italy is a modern nation, after all... (Remember, for example, that Norwegian authorities still haven't explained why they issued a figure of "92 dead" after the Breivik affair - only to "downgrade" this alleged death toll to 77 several days later).

Another question that merits attention is : WHY has the "epidemic" in Italy struck foremostly the northern region of Lombardy (Italy's richest region)?

Note that, for the sake of my present musings, I will ASSUME that people are currently dying like flies (at some anomalous rate) in the region of Lombardy - and that Wikipedia's casualty numbers represent some sort of reality. I am well aware that what follows would be the most disturbing hypothesis imaginable - but since no one seems to know what exactly is going on, I think that ALL hypotheses merit some consideration, providing that they can be supported by extant clues & indications.

Note also that my following speculations are just that - speculations - and I do realize that they may appear somewhat contradictory of my main, "working theory" (i.e. that this alleged pandemia is a total construct - and that the casualty figures are entirely phony). Yet, I'm happy to take this "risk" and to let the chips fall where they may. To be sure, I certainly do not pretend to have all the answers to this bizarre "pandemia" that has locked down Italy via Neo-Orwellian measures and martial laws.

THE MENINGITIS VACCINE HYPOTHESIS

It so happens that, between December 24, 2019 and January 18,2020 an extraordinary and unprecedented campaign of FREE vaccinations (against the dreaded meningitis) was undertaken in the region of Lombardy. As many as 34,000 people in Lombardy responded to the "freebie-inoculation programme" and were injected with the vaccine. In the last years, the Italian media has propagated a massive meningitis scare which, as I well remember, triggered a nation-wide debate and endless controversies as to the need for people to be vaccinated against meningitis. As I have previously mentioned, the anti-vaxx movement in Italy has been particularly active and vocal, with some (official / mainstream) estimates gauging that up to 50% of Italians oppose mandatory vaccinations.

Emergenza Meningite, Vaccinate 34000 persone tra Brescia e Bergamo: https://www.bsnews.it/2020/01/18/mening ... refresh_ce

Meningite, il bilancio, 34000 Vaccinazioni tra basso Sebino, Franciacorta e Valcalepio: https://www.agora-bg.it/meningite-il-bi ... alcalepio/

Note: all the above towns are located in the general area where the first 11 small towns were fully locked down in the early days of the Coronavirus "outbreak".
And - for instance - here's an article announcing positive cases of the COVID-19 virus in the above-mentioned municipalities of Sebino and Franciacorta.

In that second article linked above, we may read a long list of "THANK YOU's" addressed to those participating in the unprecedented free-vaccine operation:
"I would like to take this opportunity to THANK all those who have contributed in various ways to the success of an unprecedented operation for our country:

THANK YOU to the managers and staff of the Lombardy Region, ATS Bergamo and ASST Bergamo Est who have worked tirelessly and tirelessly since December 24 to ensure the opening of all the extraordinary clinics and who have made the leaps and bounds to ensure the supply of tens of thousands of doses of vaccine in a few days.

THANK YOU for your valuable support to our fellow mayors of Lower Sebino with whom we have been in contact hour by hour during these delicate and hectic days.

THANK YOU to the Councillors, Councillors, employees and collaborators of the Municipality of Predore who have never made me miss their active support and suggestions

THANK YOU to the Guardian Angel Institute, which immediately offered its willingness to become an extraordinary outpatient clinic, also demonstrating extreme efficiency in the management of the operational phases of vaccination. I would like to thank in particular the President of the Board of Directors of the Foundation Mons. Vittorio Nozza, the Director General Dr. Giuseppe Giovannelli, the Health Director Dr. Antonio Valenti, the administrative manager Patrizia Brignoni and the staff of the Institute (in particular Sara Bettoni who has taken on the management of the distribution of tickets and access to the clinic).

THANK YOU to our Doctors of General Medicine Dr. Manfredo Vassallo and Dr. Rosa Maria Laganà and Dr. Giuseppe Briola, who has returned in service to support his colleagues for the occasion. THANK YOU also to the voluntary "assistants" Rosa Piantoni and Elisabetta Suardi for the exhausting administrative activity carried out.

THANK YOU to the Alpini of the Nucleo di Protezione Civile di Predore who organized the order service at the Istituto Angelo Custode: Basilio Pezzini, Carrara Alberto, Giovanni Marchetti, Alberto Paris and Modesto Mascherona. THANK YOU also to the Alpine Gian Pietro Vavassori, coordinator of the ANA Groups of Lower Sebino, for the work done in setting up the outpatient clinic at the Guardian Angel Institute.

THANK YOU to the voluntary health workers of the Blue Cross of Lower Sebino led by Omar Presti, always present during the opening of the extraordinary clinics. In particular, I would like to thank the volunteers Livia Suardi, Marina Pennacchio and Beatrice Bailey Alari.

THANK YOU to the administrators of the Facebook group SEI DI PREDORE SE..., Ema Proiettile Ghirardelli, Piergiorgio Noris and Gianluca Domenighini, who helped me to convey the information to the citizens in the most correct and precise way possible through social networks

THANK YOU heartily to all those who have collaborated and will continue to collaborate in these days and, above all,

THANKS to all the people who are facing with a great sense of responsibility and praiseworthy composure an experience that has deeply marked the life of our Community".
I know what you're thinking: the hypothesis that this unprecedented "free-vaccine programme" in Lombardy has any relation to the "Coronavirus epidemic" (mostly concentrated in Lombardy) would be almost too horrifying to contemplate. However, it wouldn't be the first time in history that such crimes have been perpetrated. For now, let's just file this hypothesis in our research archives. In this time of acute world crisis, I believe no stone should be left unturned.
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

simonshack wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:50 pm See, if the ISS officially declares to have received so far (up to March 13) only about 100 medical reports from all of Italy's hospitals, this BEGS the question: WHO (pun intended) would possibly be issuing the numbers of the alleged Coronavirus/COVID-19 casualties - which has been sky-rocketing in later weeks (i.e. 1809, as of the latest Wikipedia update)? As I see it, this is certainly no petty question ...
I totally agree that this merits further investigation. Where do the figures come from?
simonshack wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:50 pm THE MENINGITIS VACCINE HYPOTHESIS
It so happens that, between December 24, 2019 and January 18,2020 an extraordinary and unprecedented campaign of FREE vaccinations (against the dreaded meningitis) was undertaken in the region of Lombardy. As many as 34,000 people in Lombardy responded to the "freebie-inoculation programme" and were injected with the vaccine.
One thing is clear: If there actually is a link, you will NEVER get any official information about it. It will be hard to tell if this theory holds water. The only chance to get at least a hunch would be to find a sufficient number of cases (say: at least 10 or so) where relatives of the deceased (related to Corona or not) know about them previously getting this specific vaccine.
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

simonshack wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:50 pm
Another question that merits attention is : WHY has the "epidemic" in Italy struck foremostly the northern region of Lombardy (Italy's richest region)?
Because your government dare to join the One Belt, One Road Chinese's Project.

Note, not far away from Iran is Turkey. In Turkey there is a large US military base. Poor traveler Covid-19 dared not ask for a entry visa. So the darn thing after entering Iran went straight to your country where all poor souls are welcome, well not so much now.
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

Something I read somewhere else:
Italy is the first in the EU to deploy 5G, starting January 2020.
Can anyone confirm this? I'm not sure yet if the 5G link (as in Wuhan) is a distraction or not. But if I had a choice I'd rather not have that stuff round here.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Could "Coronavirus" actually be Tuberculosis?

Since we still haven't seen any concrete evidence that the concept of a virus exists, what about Tuberculosis (bacteria)?

Please review this short paper by Dr. Lawrence Broxmeyer, MD, New York Institute of Medical Research, USA.
History has a tendency to repeat itself, and pandemics/epidemics are no exception. Case in point, the common ground between the present “novel” 2019 coronavirus (AKA COVID-19), the SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) and MERS (Middle East respiratory syndrome) outbreaks before that, and the Great Pandemic of 1918, long ago. The
present COVID-19, did not occur in a vacuum. By December of 2018, Liu et al., proclaimed tuberculosis to be an epidemic throughout China, an epidemic which still rages on. China harbors the second largest burden of tuberculosis in the world ̶ a disease which often begins with flu-like symptoms, and a disease whose bacilli are laden with RNA bacterial
viruses called mycobacteriophages. Quietly, by 2016, the World Health Organization acknowledged that despite advances, the TB bacillus, which Koch was forced to refer to as “the TB virus”, is once again the deadliest pathogen in the world. Here we compare all 4 pandemics/epidemics with some surprising results and similarities.
Considering that a disease like TB and the mycobacteria killed one billion people between 1850 and 1950 alone, not to mention the 1.7 million it now kills each year ̶ there is really no need to look for exotic viruses, which we still have not proved are not merely passenger viruses, to explain or scrutinize a deadly “viral” pneumonia with similarities to TB and the mycobacteria beyond coincidence.
https://www.academia.edu/41727245/Quest ... jWiSdzxfr0
Last edited by anonjedi2 on Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anonjedi2

From the same author, a follow-up paper.

Italy in Crisis

Bullet Point Summary:

• The community of Chinese people in Italy has grown rapidly in the past ten years. Official statistics indicate there are at least 320,794 Chinese citizens in Italy. Milan, in Northern Italy where COVID-19 first struck, has the largest Chinese population in Italy.

• Before there was a COVID-19 Coronavirus, there was and still is, a tuberculosis global Pandemic, aPandemic which presently kills someone approximately every 21 seconds - about 1.5 million or morein 2018 alone [ https://www.tballiance.org/why-new-tb-d ... l-pandemic]. It is still treatable, but only if looked for and considered. By 2013, Faccini et al reported in Emerging Infectious Diseases ,an outbreak of tuberculosis, Beijing strain, in a primary school in Milan, Italy which was eventually traced to include 15 schoolchildren with active TB and 173 with latent infection.

• The coronavirus, AKA Covid-19, first appeared in Lombardy and Veneto. [See Map Figure 1]. Italy's first victim was a 76-year-old woman who was found dead at her home 50 km. (30 miles) south ofMilan, in Lombardy, on Thursday, March 12, 2020 and tested positive for the coronavirus. A 78-year-old man died of the infection in a hospital near Padua, in Veneto, during the next evening.

• Traditionally, Italy has a low incidence of tuberculosis (TB); and in 2008, the incidence of notified
cases was only 7.6/100,000 population. Yet even by 2009, in Milan, the largest urban area and the birthplace of Italian COVID-19, in Lombardy, the incidence climbed steeply to 20.44/100,000population. By 2019, Cuomo et al attributed this to rising immigration patterns.

• With the sharp increase in tuberculosis statistics, the basis of what would happen to Northern Italy had been laid, the tripling of an “underlying” tubercular medical condition that
could provide fertile grounds to foster a second pandemic pathogen. But what would happen next in Northern Italy was an event that no one could have foreseen.

• On January 22nd, 2020, Customs authorities from the Guardia di Finanza in the northern Italian city of Padua seized and burnt nearly 10 tons of Chinese pig meat, potentially infected with African swine fever. By the end of 2019, half of China’s swine herd —250 million pigs, were dead. Padua is located in the Veneto region of Italy. The coronavirus, AKA Covid-19, first appeared in Lombardy (Milan) and Veneto (Padua). Swine fever is deadly among pigs, though it poses no risk to humans.

• But if Italy thought it had incinerated its problems away by burning tainted Chinese pig meat, much of which probably originated from Wuhan’s vast pig reservoir, it had another thought coming. Now, infectious particles were circulating through the air of Northern Italy. Furthermore, if Swine fever posed no risk to humans, what did pose a risk is a common disease in pigs called Mycobacteriumavium (AKA MAC or fowl tuberculosis), a non-tubercular mycobacteria (NTM). In one study, the incidence of Mycobacterium avium (fowl tuberculosis) in a pig population was an astonishing 81%. As reported by some workers, M. avium isolates from swine represent a major threat to human beings.And the similarity of the IS1245 RFLP [restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP)] patterns of the human and porcine isolates indicated a close genetic relatedness, suggesting that M. avium is transmitted between pigs and humans. Such M. avium infection can occur wherever the right “underlying pulmonary conditions” exist, which can be an event as simple as a childhood or reactivated tubercular infection, or merely tying up the lungs with an excess of dust or particulate matter.

• Thus, just before the event attributed to COVID
-19 in Northern Italy began, a deadly combination of rising TB rates followed by the introduction of porcine [from pigs] M. avium
[also called fowltuberculosis] into the environment would eventually first bring the Italian Northern provinces, and then the entire peninsula to its knees. This precise series of events led to the Great Pandemic of 1918 at Fort Funston and the Chinese episode at Wuhan, a major player in China's pig industry. In 2009, when swine flu first emerged in the United States scientists later traced the virus to pig farms in Mexico
experts then warned again that a longer-term game plan was needed, one that was proactive rather than reactive.

• Mycobacterium avium complex (MAC) or mycobacterium avium is a poorly understood disease which fulfills almost all of those characteristic signs and symptoms attributed to the latest “novel”
Coronavirus. In general Mycobacterium avium is a milder disease then Mycobacterium tuberculosis.The most common type of nontuberculous mycobacterial lung infection that causes pulmonary disease in the United States are due to the group of bacteria in the M. avium complex (MAC).

• When it appears in the lungs, Mycobacterium avium favors an older population with an underlying condition. As with COVID-19, not all people with a nontuberculous mycobacterial lung infection such as M. avium
need to be treated. On the other hand, if it disseminates or spreads systemically, the patient can present with fever or high fever, diarrhea, fatigue, shortness of breath, chronic or recurrent sore throat and cough……….most of which have been reported in Coronavirus patients.

• Non-tubercular-mycobacteria (NTM) such asMycobacterium avium can be asymptomatic or can cause symptoms similar to tuberculosis, such as cough, fever, fatigue, and weight loss.

• It is projected that the present Italian outbreak and outbreaks worldwide will follow the timetable of Yang’s Wuhan study, which describes an annual TB surge in Wuhan as being fueled by increased transmission in the winter; peaking in March, with a second smaller peak in September.

Read the full paper here:

https://www.academia.edu/42175251/IN_PR ... xxdU3agZvQ
Last edited by anonjedi2 on Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Dear anonjedi,

The above paper by this Larence Broxmeyer states that...

"Italy's first victim was a 76-year-old woman who was found dead at her home 50 km. (30 miles) south of Milan, in Lombardy, on Thursday, March 12, 2020 and tested positive for the coronavirus."

Huh? On March 12, 2020? Only 4 days ago? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Good grief... Looks like the confusion-game has already started.
anonjedi2

Francisco Garcia death: Spanish football coach dies from coronavirus aged 21

:rolleyes:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... 1584368680
simonshack
Administrator

I just wrote the below comment under this brand new Youtube video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZOn6rrpU-Q

There's no "coronavirus pandemic". It is just a ruse to enforce mandatory vaccines in European countries (such as Italy, where more than 50% of the population has been rejecting them). And yes, vaccines do more harm than good. Avoid them like the plague.

Am I wrong to say that? You decide - but do your homework before deciding.
anonjedi2

Yes, Simon, it seems that is exactly the agenda.

Denmark's parliament on Thursday night unanimously passed an emergency coronavirus law which gives health authorities powers to force testing, treatment and quarantine with the backing of the police.

https://www.thelocal.dk/20200313/denmar ... SSZoFGuI_0
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

And yes, vaccines do more harm than good. Avoid them like the plague.
Done my homework and reached the same conclusion. In fact most current health advice and medical procedures seem to do more harm than good. Drugs, inoculation and vaccination along with procedures like tonsillectomy is likely the root cause of most if not all epidemics. Yes Dear Simon, they should be avoided like the plague because they ARE the plague.

This is an article I just found that brings up the problems with vaccination and tonsillectomy and polio and then seeks to explain them away. Judge for yourself if those explanations are adequate. And also know that NO vaccine has EVER gone through a double blind study against pure placebo where actual disease prevention has been measured which means it is currently not known if ANY vaccine actually works.
https://www.cam.ac.uk/research/features ... to-go-away
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

BTW, I almost feel like the elites are having a joke at our expense.

KIRKLAND Washington, the presented location of the largest outbreak/deaths in the US so far was the former HQ of Costco and is the name of Costco's store brand. That's the stock up store where we are seeing most of the long lines and fighting in news reports. (Though of course the long lines have now extended to most stores at this point.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Costco

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirkland,_Washington

I spent a summer in Kirkland a little over ten years ago. It's a bit more wealthy with a lot of boutique shops, galleries, etc. It's a place locals go on day trips for pretty views and a nice luncheon.

Here's a random video of the lines outside Costco in Queens. (No "viral video" fighting over paper products.)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfh9LDC1uUk

Here is News Agency AFP's drone footage of outside Costco:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWqXdyW11Zk
simonshack
Administrator

Dear friends, this is hoping you are all well, in good spirits and - uh - "mentally unaffected" by this latest, insane global virus hoax.

Yesterday I wrote on my Facebook page that about 50% of Italians oppose obligatory vaccinations. Someone has contested this claim, so here (see below) is the link to an article from The New Statesman (virulently critical of Italy's large no-vax "movement"). Yes, due to the constant media propaganda (in favour of vaccines), this "movement" has lost many supporters in the last few years. However, that New Stateman article states that..

"...between 2015 and 2017 the number of Italians who supported the ten compulsory jabs had doubled from 23 per cent to 47 per cent."

Well, if my maths are right, that leaves more than 50% of Italians who DON'T support the ten compulsory jabs. No?

Link to the New Statesman article: https://www.newstatesman.com/world/2019 ... n-movement

Please note that only five years ago (2015) only 23% of Italians supported the mandatory vaccine programme - which means that (if my maths are right) a whopping 77% of the Italian population REJECTED IT! Surely, this HAS to go some way to explain why Italy has been selected as the "European epicenter of the COVID-19 pandemic".

Of course, this mega-virus-hoax isn't ONLY about enforcing crippling / deadly vaccines - but I'd say it is obviously a crucial part of the Nutwork's mass control agenda.

Dear Cluesforum readers, I am well aware that many of you avoid Facebook like the plague. But if you have a FB account, please consider "befriending" me on Facebook. In these times of "social crisis", I think we should all make an effort to diffuse sensible thoughts and information wherever we possibly can. After all, this is a global propaganda war which, of course, we can hardly expect to "win" - but to just give up and stay silent isn't IMHO the best thing we can do...
anonjedi2

First person to test coronavirus vaccine in the US speaks out
"I'm so proud of myself and thankful for the privilege that I have that allows me to do this" 😲

"This vaccine uses messenger RNA, it does not use any of the virus..."
Well of course it doesn't, since nobody has ever isolated this virus, or any virus.

https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari ... _kAagdlmzY