THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
ICfreely

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by ICfreely »

File this under:

Onward President Tannen

01/10/2020 - C-SPAN,Washington Journal

Rep. Waltz is currently doing a Tehran Two Step, talking $chitt about how America has to "maintain a presence" in Iraq because, you know...Eretz Israel!

Keep dreaming, Mike! :lol:

ICfreely wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:42 am
THE THINK TANK
By Ariel Natan Pasko

Jewish Self-Hatred Rears Its Ugly Head
Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Jewish American leftists pandering to Islamo-fascists and BDS anti-Israel thugs; Israeli left-wing politicians coddling radical Arab nationalists sitting in the Israeli Knesset, who deny Jews the right to political self-determination, i.e. the State of Israel; these are just a couple examples of the ugly, hypocritical, and dangerous dark-side of Jewish self-hatred and faithlessness.

http://arielnatanpasko.blogspot.com/

Speaking of hatred:

Last Time Iraq, This Time Iran, Time For Purim
By Ariel Natan Pasko
- 13 Adar 5778 – February 28, 2018

Stop and think for a moment: the first Gulf War in 1991, ended erev – just before – Purim. The second Gulf War in 2003, began motzei – just after – Shushan Purim. Get the picture? In between, “The Jews had light, and gladness, and joy, and honor,” (Megilat Esther 8:16). Look what happened to Saddam Hussein and Iraq. Hussein was hanged like Haman, get it! And, Iraq isn’t a threat to Israel anymore.

But, we already knew that wars are for us – i.e., the Jews and Israel.
Chazal – our sages – throughout the ages have explained the Torah, telling us that everything that happens in the world is for the benefit of the Jewish People. As it says in the Talmud, “Every war in Israel is a stage in the redemption of Israel,” (Megillah 17b). The Redemption occurs in stages, war after war.

Simply put another way, if all the world is a stage, then the Jews – and especially those in the Land of Israel – are the lead actors on the stage of history, and the goyim – the nations, i.e. the gentiles – have supporting roles, while the evil-doers are props and background scenery. As our tradition states, G-d – the great playwright – created the world for the sake of the Jewish People, and it is our responsibility to implement the Torah – absolute morality and the blueprint of creation – in it.

Read the Purim story in Megilat Esther again, it’s a rags to riches story on a national scale. Haman, the proto-typical anti-Semite, plans mass murder of the Jews and in the end pays with his life, the life of his ten sons – all hanged – and the Jews kill 75, 811 members of the anti-Semitic – i.e. Nazi – party of the time.

Bravo, sir!
ICfreely

Fox - America's Newsroom - 01/10/2020

Rep. Gabbard mentioned being very concerned about Iran developing the Magic Mushroom.

I wouldn't worry much about that, Tulsi, if I were you.

(http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 3e13094136) ;)

If Biff thinks Iran or Iranians can be starved and bullied into submission, keep dreaming!

Paper tiger...
ICfreely

More sanctions and bullying, eh?

Pompeo doesn’t look like he’s ever missed a meal so what would he know about starving?

This is gangsterism at its worst and will yield more losses and bloodshed for everyone involved.

No class, dignity or diplomacy. Just brute thuggery.

Bravo!

America's Middle East Policy:

From the turf for the side, rings an ambulance
Where we keep the pistols smoking just like Afghanistan
It's gangsta the killa - the dope dealer
Back for mo' figgas - so trick bow down and po' the liquor bitch

-WC (Mack 10 - Connected For Life)
Last edited by ICfreely on Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
ICfreely

Early life and education

Jay Alan Sekulow was born in Brooklyn, New York, the son of Natalie (née Wortman) and Stanley Sekulow.[3][4] Sekulow was born and raised Jewish.[5] Sekulow graduated from Lakeside High School in Atlanta, Georgia, and earned a B.A. in 1977 and a J.D. from Mercer University in 1980.[6] While attending Atlanta Baptist College (now the Atlanta campus of Mercer University), Sekulow became interested in Christianity and converted to Messianic Judaism after encountering Jews for Jesus.[7] Sekulow earned a Ph.D. from Regent University in 2005, writing his dissertation on religious influence on Supreme Court Justices and their opinions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Sekulow

Hmmm… Methinks, Jay converted to Jews for Judaism somewhere along the way.

(http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 0#p2413068)
ICfreely

MSNBC - The Beat Ari Melber - 01/10/2020

Guest: Tony Schwartz, "Trump: The Art of the Deal"

The Don might want to read that book for tips on diplomacy.

Hat tip to Ari. B)
ICfreely

Trump and Khamenei want the same thing
Aaron David Miller, January 8, 2020

(CNN)Despite the potential for serious escalation after the US killed Iran's top military commander Qasem Soleimani last Friday -- and Iran retaliated Tuesday with strikes on Iraqi air base hosting US and Iraq forces -- both Iran and the US have dodged a very dangerous bullet.

In fact, watching Tuesday night's Iran crisis play out, I was reminded of the joke about the guy who jumps off a 10-story building. As he's passing the 5th floor, someone yells out: "How ya doing?" "So far, so good," he replies.

But crisis averted does not mean America is on a glide path to a better relationship with Tehran. President Donald Trump's speech to the nation Wednesday morning -- confident, self-congratulatory and even triumphal in tone -- presented a dangerous misreading of both the US's leverage and Iran's continued capacity for trouble-making.

It's by no means clear that either country is willing or able to negotiate or even engage seriously with the another, though that's precisely what's needed.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/08/opinions ... index.html

With all due respect to Mr. Miller, I don’t think a deal with Khamenei could (or even should) be made. He and his ilk have been divisive obscurants since 1979. They pass themselves off as defenders of the faith and nation but it’s all theatrics, I’m afraid. His sole job is to blame America, England and Israel for all of Iran’s problems (as he fills his coffers with money derived from the blood, sweat and tears of Iranians). This bum hamstrings Iran's highly capable diplomats every step of the way.

That's how he rolls.

Ali Khamenei, you’re fired!
ICfreely

Bonyads
Bonyads (Persian: بنیاد‎ "Foundation") are charitable trusts in Iran that play a major role in Iran's non-petroleum economy, controlling an estimated 20% of Iran's GDP,[1] and channeling revenues to groups supporting the Islamic Republic.[2] Exempt from taxes, they have been called "bloated",[3] and "a major weakness of Iran’s economy".[4] They have also been criticized for reaping "huge subsidies from government", while siphoning off production to the lucrative black market and providing limited and inadequate charity to the poor.[3]

Monarchy
Founded as royal foundations by Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, the original bonyads were criticized for providing a "smokescreen of charity" to patronage, economic control, for-profit wheeling and dealing done with the goal of "keep[ing] the Shah in Power."[5] Resembling more a secretive conglomerate than a charitable trust, these bonyads invested heavily in property development, such as the Kish Island resort; but the developments' housing and retail was oriented to the middle and upper classes, rather than the poor and needy.[6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonyad

That’s just one of the many ways Ali and his besties rob Iranians.

Another is the Social Security hustle. According to Iran’s officialdom every Iranian expat can claim their retirement benefits.

My father worked in Iran for about 30 years. His line of work (land surveying eng.) took him all over Iran – rough terrain. He knew the country (roads, bridges and tunnels) like the back of his hand. Anyhow, in the 2010’s he attempted to collect his retirement benefits. After a few months his lawyer told him that the company headquarters had burned down and no record of him paying any taxes could be found (mind you, there should be seven copies), therefore there was nothing he could do. He also said one of my father’s colleagues, who still resides in Iran, was robbed of his retirement benefits as well.

Although he never spoke about it I could tell that he was really hurt. Money aside, what broke his heart was that his own Motherland basically erased him from its pages.

These bums also "nationalized" my father's partnership (among many other firms) shortly after taking power in the name of "Allah" of course.

Millions of Iranians have been (and continue to be) robbed by these bloodsucking Satanists.

Mashalla, Agha Ali. Hope it was worth it.
ICfreely

Fox News - The Ingraham Angle – 01/10/2020

Donald Trump: Who signs a deal while they’re chanting ‘death to America’?

In short, the Mullahs!

There’s an old saying in Iran; If you lift a Mullah's beard, you’ll find a ‘Made in England’ label.

In other words, these bums were specifically put in power to yell “death to (America, Israel, and England).” This is all by design, Mr. President.
ICfreely

Picture 10

More than 100,000 people gathered outside Tehran's Bazaar Mosque on January 15, 1979. Troops stood by as demonstrators showered them with flowers and kisses while chanting "Long Live Khomeini" and "Death to the Shah."

https://www.rferl.org/a/iran-politics-r ... 52729.html

Methinks, the script has flipped!

Iran Denies Shooting At Anti-Government Protesters, Despite Video Footage
Merrit Kennedy , January 13, 2020
https://www.npr.org/2020/01/13/79594017 ... protesters
ICfreely

File this under:

A Negative Sum Game

Democrats lose six weeks of campaign time and Trump gets “impeached” and stands a better chance of getting reelected. Qui bono?

Why not work on the JCPOA in a bipartisan manner and build towards a final/comprehensive US/Russia/China/India “Unclear Disarmament” and put this Amalek (and the “Unclear Holocaust" fears it triggers) to bed once and for all?

And how many time do we plan on playing the “Ukraine” card (hacks, planes, etc.)?

PS

And a referendum in Iran on whether or not the people of Iran recognize the authority of the "Islamic" Republic (Ayatollah, Mullahs, "morality" police, etc.).

PPS

I personally have no problem with Israel being the sole nation on earth with the "Samson Option." If that anti-Amalek blankie helps Israelis sleep better at night, then I'm all for it!
ICfreely

MSNBC Live With Stephanie Ruhle – 01/15/2020

Presidential candidate, Andrew Yang, seems to have the right stuff but unfortunately he fights an uphill battle, for two reasons:

1) Lack of bling

2) Those proverbial “Chinese hackers”
ICfreely

ICfreely wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:17 am
With all due respect to Mr. Miller, I don’t think a deal with Khamenei could (or even should) be made. He and his ilk have been divisive obscurants since 1979. They pass themselves off as defenders of the faith and nation but it’s all theatrics, I’m afraid. His sole job is to blame America, England and Israel for all of Iran’s problems (as he fills his coffers with money derived from the blood, sweat and tears of Iranians). This bum hamstrings Iran's highly capable diplomats every step of the way.

That's how he rolls.

Ali Khamenei, you’re fired!
Fox News - The Ingraham Angle – 01/10/2020

Donald Trump: Who signs a deal while they’re chanting ‘death to America’?

In short, the Mullahs!

There’s an old saying in Iran; If you lift a Mullah's beard, you’ll find a ‘Made in England’ label.

In other words, these bums were specifically put in power to yell “death to (America, Israel, and England).” This is all by design, Mr. President.

Case in point:

Iran: Supreme Leader’s Representative Calls for Execution of Protesters and Chopping UK Ambassador Into Pieces
Written by Mahmoud Hakamian on 15 January 2020.
https://www.ncr-iran.org/en/news/terror ... nto-pieces
ICfreely

File this under:

“Unintended” Cohensequences :rolleyes:

Rouhani says Iran enriching more uranium than before nuclear deal
Islamic Republic president says his government working to prevent confrontation or war, dialogue with world powers difficult but ‘possible’
By TOI staff and Agencies Today, 11:45 am
https://www.timesofisrael.com/rouhani-s ... lear-deal/
ICfreely

File this under:

It Just Doesn’t Add Up

Pelosi does impression of 'grim reaper' Mitch McConnell just as impeachment trial kicks off
Published 22 mins ago
By Marisa Schultz | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi ... -kicks-off

Oh yeah, well don’t get so distressed
Did I happen to mention that I’m 'impressed'?
ICfreely

File this under:

Manchins in the Sky?

Democrat Manchin calls for 'super diplomacy' with Iran, says DC partisanship must end
By Julia Musto | Fox News
January 8, 2020
https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-manch ... le-attacks

Bravo, Senator!

Now, will the daughter of the Great Senator, Heather Bresch (the first woman to run a Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company), spearhead the War on Allopathic Authoritarianism?