Boeing 737 MAX hoax crashes

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Peter

Boeing 737 MAX hoax crashes

Unread post by Peter »

For me the smoking gun is the supposed design flaw. You just need to watch the first 3 mins of the video below to learn that the MCAS system would put the plane into a deep dive for 10 seconds, then lay off for 5 seconds and then surprise the pilot again with another 10 second deep dive followed by 5 seconds off etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO7_indbfME

I don’t see how it is possible that one of the two huge major world aircraft builders, with a long history of aircraft design, would design a plane that is aeronautically unstable first of all but would then secretly put in deadly software. (Incidentally the principle of Boeing, much more so than Airbus, has always been to give the pilot ultimate control).

So the question is why are Boeing being punished? My guess is the FAA decision to allow Boeing to avoid regulation and certify the plane itself. That was ludicrous and negates the role of the FAA and suggests that senior execs had been bought off. Can't be proved legally so TPTB, that control all press, carry out the punishment. Which amounts to billions of dollars lost earnings for Boeing. Similar to the mafia or IRA punishing petty crimes among their area when the law is weak or easily avoided.

Image search Ethiopian Airlines Boeing 737 MAX crash. Nothing distinct in this crash field. The engines are shown from row 3 but they're too small for a modern bypass engine. They look like a broken old military engine (or the small engine from the first ever 737).

Image search Lion Air Boeing 737 MAX crash. Is that a scale model with CGI people or is the whole thing CGI? It looks like somebody has taken a circular saw to it.

Someone could start a thread on the two Malaysian Air losses - very fishy too. 2003 Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad "Jews rule the world by proxy". Although likely insightful they probably got him to say that to give the delusion of allowed independence of thought in a world leader (like Kennedy’s freemason speech) and also give excuse for a nationalized airline to be privatized.
antipodean

Re: Boeing 737 MAX hoax crashes

Unread post by antipodean »

Peter » November 15th, 2019, 8:06 am wrote:
Someone could start a thread on the two Malaysian Air losses - very fishy too. 2003 Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad "Jews rule the world by proxy". Although likely insightful they probably got him to say that to give the delusion of allowed independence of thought in a world leader (like Kennedy’s freemason speech) and also give excuse for a nationalized airline to be privatized.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1706&hilit=MA+370
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

Thanks, I'll check out that thread.
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

I came here to clarify something. I sent a friend here to see my argument and he was confused. I assumed people here would know, so I didn't state it, assumptions: there is a secret world government that controls all press so if every single media outlet says that two planes crashed everybody will believe that. If every outlet gives the same reasons for the crashes everybody will believe that. Thus reality has been created. I assumed everybody would know that and went straight into the motivations.

403 views, no replies. I guess fake news is boring now. It's almost all fake isn't it. I remember when Wow Air went bankrupt in March I went to look at all photos of their planes online. There were many, but, upon analyzing the files, it appears the dates were all of that day. There were no articles about the airline before that day either (i.e. the airline never actually existed, and had no prior online presence). Nobody had heard about it before the day it went bust. Beautiful masonic purple color it was. I haven’t heard anyone mention this elsewhere, so I thought I'd just place it here . . . for posterity.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Way too far fetched IMHO . Remeber that BA is a part of the war machine so most probably they needed to free some of their production capacity to focus more on a military side of the business .

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/YKzReb6o/

Go check the link above its BA stock chart, max 10% off highs .
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

bostonterrierowner wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:18 pm Way too far fetched IMHO . Remeber that BA is a part of the war machine so most probably they needed to free some of their production capacity to focus more on a military side of the business .

Dear bostonterrierowner,

Please clarify the above post if you don’t mind. I can’t tell what you are referring to as being “[w]ay too far fetched.” Also, I’m not sure what you mean by “max 10% off highs.”

Thank you in advance. I think you make a good point about the “war machine” and “production capacity.” I just can’t seem to place that in the rest of the post.

Sincerely,
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

bostonterrierowner wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:18 pm Way too far fetched IMHO . Remeber that BA is a part of the war machine so most probably they needed to free some of their production capacity to focus more on a military side of the business .

Illogical. Companies don't damage their reputation willingly. Military planes made in different plants.

Presumably those who knew what was going to happen would be ready to step in and buy BA stock. While there is a duopoly on large commercial planes share prices will be supported.