Notre Dame inferno

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Natural Philosopher

Notre Dame inferno

Unread post by Natural Philosopher »

I've been seeing more and more comments online to the effect that the Notre Dame fire was no accident, contra the official story. Now the former Notre Dame building inspector has come out of the woodwork to speak out against the government's short-circuit narrative
https://www.newswars.com/fmr-notre-dame ... like-that/
Benjamin Mouton, who served as Chief Architect of Historic Monuments in France and oversaw restoration work of Notre Dame until 2013, says that it is highly unlikely an electrical short circuit took place, and that it would take an extraordinary effort to ignite the ancient oak of the cathedral.

“So, you’re telling us that this type of timber doesn’t burn like that?” Mouton was asked by an LCI host.

“Oak that is 800-years-old is very hard – try to burn it,” Mouton said. “Old oak, it is not easy at all. You would need a lot of kindling to succeed… It stupefies me.”

Asked to present an explanation for how the blaze spread so quickly and with such strength, Mouton asserted that there were no additional precautions that could have been taken to ensure such a “quick” incineration could be prevented.

“In the Nineties, we updated all the electrical wiring of Notre Dame,” Mouton said. “So there is no possibility of a short circuit. We updated to conform with the contemporary norms, even going very far – all the detection and protection systems against fire in the cathedral.”

Mouton also revealed that there are two watchmen on duty around the clock who monitor for any chance of fire, adding that the technical and security measures taken to protect monuments like Notre Dame are unprecedented.

More than a billion euros have been pledged to restore Notre Dame, which President Emmanuel Macron claims will be executed within five years. :rolleyes:
aa5

Re: Notre Dame inferno

Unread post by aa5 »

On this forum we talk a lot about fake war and terrorism. There is also the opposite, real terrorism that happens, that states want to keep quiet about.

That is when, 'electrical accident', 'gas line explosion'.. 'not as bad as appeared', comes into the media presentation to the people. Or another tactic is simply not to cover the event at all. However that is what imo makes something like the Notre Dame cathedral such a terrorist target. Is a centerpiece of the nation, on fire in the center of a vast city, there is no way the state media can not cover that.

Not covering it would give the game away to too many people in the society that the media is controlled.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: Notre Dame inferno

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

aa5 » April 21st, 2019, 10:09 pm wrote:On this forum we talk a lot about fake war and terrorism. There is also the opposite, real terrorism that happens, that states want to keep quiet about.

That is when, 'electrical accident', 'gas line explosion'.. 'not as bad as appeared', comes into the media presentation to the people. Or another tactic is simply not to cover the event at all. However that is what imo makes something like the Notre Dame cathedral such a terrorist target. Is a centerpiece of the nation, on fire in the center of a vast city, there is no way the state media can not cover that.

Not covering it would give the game away to too many people in the society that the media is controlled.
I think I’m following you here—but, does non-covered “terrorism” even constitute terrorism to begin with? I suppose that depends on who the culprit is trying to terrorize . . . am I right?

It’s also possible that this is merely (or primarily) a financial scam. I don’t know—and have drawn no conclusions about this one.