Admin and Mod Exchanges re Newly Registered Users

Discussions related to both taboo and peculiar areas of research.
RollieQuaid

Re: Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

Unread post by RollieQuaid »

Thank you so very much, I see the quote function on the “Introduce yourself to Administrators.” Good stuff~~

I will do my Best to maintain the English standards on this website.

***Full disclosure I have double deficit dyslexia and I don’t have much in the way of education I was abandoned at 14 years old. (I'm not joking/larping.)

That’s why they call me Blackballed — people tend to write me off and I’m a street kid with alot of unconventional knowledge.

I have a lot of content in mine, I did write 130+ articles, of some really pertinent information. I literally have ideas every day that I want to bounce off you guys. If I could post every day I would do just that.

I’ll shy away from the topics that aren’t in group cohesion or divisive.

I am here for my edification and as well as the groups.

I don’t give my phone number but I can be reached on FB talk, google hangouts or Uber conference . My time zone is central.. I don't think posts do much justice to my personality or intend to build trust but I have done over 200 podcasts as guest, host or caller.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Thank you RollieQ.

That sounds like an honest and respectable reply.
I’m admitting you as a Registered User.

As per my customary protocol—I will keep you in this group temporarily so you may see this message.

Welcome,
SCS
michiganj

Unread post by michiganj »

Emilie Parker was allegedly killed on 12-14-2012 at age 6. It is not possible to have a photo of her at age 9 just 12 days after her alleged death. Perhaps you are mistaken on the date it was posted.
nokidding

Unread post by nokidding »

I am 67, Australian-British, retired and living in West Australia. I was an operations engineer in the oil and gas drilling industry, education BSc (Econ). I make acoustic horns and valve amplifiers and am a closet sax and slide guitar player.

I have been reading SC for 3 years. I am interested in how our society works in the light of all this. Maybe we should not call it the nutworks as if it were something in isolation but better understand how it binds every institution together in a ‘cosa nostra’. Senior professional people are not stupid. Knowledge is a social construct that does not require personal belief.

I have attached an essay ‘Mamluks and Pharoahs, a guide to Cloud Cuckoo Land' where I try and make sense of it all, with a long mostly free reading list.

My interest in Space has been rekindled by discovering the engineering realities of space exploration. I have attached a calculation of Heat Shield performance based on Apollo / Nasa info.

I am subscribed to Tychos and hope I can contribute. I have put fwd a method of directly measuring the PVP orbit speed.

My best wishes to all, and thanks for all the good work.

I would like to take the user name:

nokidding
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Very welcome nokidding!

The oil/energy business is something I've looked into lately and it's pretty obvious that peak oil and lately global warming are ways to exploit our good will so that the Nutwork can set a high price on energy.

An interesting page on the subject:
https://anticorruptionsociety.com/five- ... il-theory/
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Welcome nokidding. I have changed your status to Registered User.
I’ll wait a couple of days before removing you from this group—that way you have time to see this message.
Fredrika

Unread post by Fredrika »

Hello, all, I'm Fredrika from Sweden and I've wanted to apply for membership on this forum for a long time, but I have always had the feeling I have little to contribute. No expertise in fields of technology. As an academic generalist I also have no inside information from top positions in any political or legislative field. All I have is a rage against the lies that I have been fed all my life, and that have shaped me culturally and psychologically.

I try to focus my rage in a constructive way. I suppose it makes me a truth-seeker. But I shun many topics offered by truth seekers. Like the flat earth nonsense which I always scorned since I first heard about the British Flat Earth society in the 80's when pop musician Thomas Dolby made an album dubbed after that ridiculous, then miniscule, society.

My conscious efforts to come closer to the truth about the world around us didn't really start until 2015 when media in Sweden half-reported, half-suppressed the event of Eritrean Abraham Ukbagabir who fled Italy to seek asylum in Sweden, and when he was denied permanent residency to be sent back to Italy, he randomly killed two Swedish people because they "looked Swedish", who happened to be a puppetician with the Green Party and her son; the story went.

But my truth-seeking journey didn't really start there; it fell upon me and -- as with so many others -- it was the 911 event that made my world start to crackle. I met a Scotsman who told me about all the anomalies he had found. After much scepticism, I started to listen. Eventually, over the years, I have studied the event quite carefully. Well, the bits and pieces I have collected. For instance I have as yet not read the Vicsim report. This I will do during the coming week-end. Neither had I seen the September Clues video until recently, because it came out way before I started looking for facts myself. But I had seen many truth seekers' videos on 911, during the time Youtube still freely allowed such matters, clips that I later realised picked and chose information from Simon Scheck's film without giving proper credit to the original researcher.

I wiped Youtube clean of the then almost overwhelming flood of information and digested it, but spitting out a lot of it, of course. One of my favourites became Mazzucco's several hours long film on 911, and what also particularly interested me was his description of the parallels between the 911 and Pearl Harbor events, which for me became a way to use analogous reasoning when comparing various historical events.

I started studying terror psyops and more media hoaxes. The Westminster322 psyop, Bruxelles322, Mandalay shooting, Bataclan, Melbourne car and airplane rampage attacks, The Stockholm 2017 "Muslim attack"-- which led me to Stockholm 2010 "Muslim attack" psyop, and so forth.

I began visiting cluesforum as a reader, because it seemed to be the best resource for original research. I don't remember how I learned of its existence, but probably it was someone mentioning it on Youtube. But I felt a bit like "this is a place for an in-group, I'm not invited". What finally made me dare applying for membership was the radio pod show Radio Cui Bono. That was the place I first got to hear about the TYCHOS model of our solar system. I bought the book and I soon realised this is the best model of the solar system to date. Not only that, it so wonderfully proves Nasa is lying about everything and what they do with the taxpayers' money, as if the evidence we already had for that wouldn't be enough. It feels, like, I don't know literally, but as if I could kill for the TYCHOS model. It's the only model to survive when the global political system sometime in the future gets a turnover and nobody will feel the need to cover up for Nasa's, Einstein's, or Samuel "Neutron bomb" Cohen's lies.

I don't think I can contribute to much original research to this forum, because, I mean, what do I know? I'm here mainly to learn and to promote what I learn on other arenas. The purpose for me being able to write posts would probably focus on posting some question to help me understand things better. But of course, if something worth contributing was to pop up, I'd like to do that too.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Thank you Fredrika for that introduction. I really appreciate you taking the time to use paragraphs and make your post readable. That puts you a cut above most applicants right away.

That said, I have a few questions for you before I change your account to Registered User.

Why did you choose that username? It’s fine—but, it’s a question one of us usually asks. Dani in particular is always curious about that.

Are you familiar with the concept of Vicsims (i.e. simulated victims)? I don’t mean that to be antagonist. You mentioned that you hadn’t read the Vicsim Report . . . and that’s fine. I just want to have an idea of how much of CF you are already familiar with.

That was a true eye-opener for me. It was weird how I grappled with it for months while reading through the “Memorial Scams” (see the links in my initial post on this thread) topics here. Then it finally clicked for me. It seems almost elementary to me now. But, at age 35 (or so), I initially had a hard time with it. That was before I even sent an email to Simon asking for an account (under our previous method).

But my teenage daughter and son have no trouble whatsoever understanding the concept. Their brains were spared the trauma and critical thinking blockage that the vast majority (99+%) endure, so I can’t say I’m surprised.

Thank you for taking the time to engage in an exchange here with me, as opposed to the forum at large. I don’t see any reason you won’t be admitted. This is just a good place to have this back and forth.

Sincerely,
Fredrika

Unread post by Fredrika »

My user name...well it's just an ordinary name. Well, not that ordinary but there's nothing special about it, just who I am.

If one is named John that name will be in use by someone else so one has to add something to it like John87 or something. I don't know how many users you are but I'd have expected to get a few digits attached to my name.

Some people will adopt fancy or grandiose nicks like CleopatraGoddess or Wicca666. It's just not my style. I'm too ordinary of a person for that. And a fancy nick should, I suppose, bear some meaning as to my interests or my ideals. Or as a consumer. Some people, like gamers, have repertoirs of FinalFantasy or Zelda names, but such names would not say anything about me to others or mean anything to me. I suppose I could call myself SeedSower or something because of my interest in cultivating edible plants. If you wish we can change it to something like it.

As promised, I read the Vicsim paper. It makes total sense to me. I find nothing contradicitng, implausible or otherwise questionable about it. In fact, it is a study of something that I believe would be adopted in a massive fraud the powers that shouldn't be would pull. Without knowing too much about these things, I think it alignes very well with past frauds, like the JFK operation, the Warren report and the CIA's handling of American citizens in doubt of the official narrative.

These are the days when the Indian Space Administration, with the help of Nasa, puts their second probe on the moon surface. It makes me wonder why India is pulled into the space travel hoaxes. Because of India delivering cheap labour to Boeing and Lockheed perhaps? I don't know, but it makes me sad. But of course, the minority ("elite") knows no country borders but operate all over the place. They have for centuries.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Välkommen "ombord", Fredrika ! :)
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Fredrika L som ofta kommenterar i radio Cui Bono?

Oavsett, varmt välkommen!
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Welcome Fredrika,

I’ve admitted you as a Registered User. I will keep you in both groups for a few days.

Sincerely :) ,
Peaker

Unread post by Peaker »

Glad to be here after reading The Tychos, finishing it last night.

I hope to get some follow-up information on this topic from this forum as it is the most interesting topic. Who would have thought?

And I see myself as very fortunate that, as a layman, I had been introduced over thirty years ago to the retrograde motion of the planets as well as precession which gave me a solid foundation to base my reading of this book on. During the reading, the past month, I tried several times to get friends onboard but they have so far to go regarding just the simplest concepts of the night sky. Pity. I would like to see the world made aware of the model called the Tychos.

I live in Adelaide, South Australia...a good place for stargazing. I have been looking at 911 too over the years and revere the name 'Gerard Holmgren' as another innovative Aussie.

Regards to All,
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Peaker » September 29th, 2019, 4:28 pm wrote:Glad to be here after reading The Tychos, finishing it last night.

I hope to get some follow-up information on this topic from this forum as it is the most interesting topic. Who would have thought?

And I see myself as very fortunate that, as a layman, I had been introduced over thirty years ago to the retrograde motion of the planets as well as precession which gave me a solid foundation to base my reading of this book on. During the reading, the past month, I tried several times to get friends onboard but they have so far to go regarding just the simplest concepts of the night sky. Pity. I would like to see the world made aware of the model called the Tychos.

I live in Adelaide, South Australia...a good place for stargazing. I have been looking at 911 too over the years and revere the name 'Gerard Holmgren' as another innovative Aussie.

Regards to All,
Dear Peaker,

Thank you for that warm introduction. It sounds like you are an open-minded and critical thinker. That’s essential around here.

You don’t have to be familiar with everything on CF before joining—obviously. I just want to ask a couple of things before admitting you as a full member.

Is there a particular reason you chose Peaker as a username? If I don’t ask, somebody else will. And it’s perfectly fine—I’m just curious.

Also, are you at least somewhat familiar with September Clues and the Vicsim Report? If not, that’s okay. Just be sure and familiarize yourself with the existing thread before posting on a given topic. That saves a LOT of trouble.

Lastly, if you claim to know an alleged victim of any “terror event” or other story already discussed on CF, please be sure and let us know now.

I’ll give the other admins an opportunity to ask questions before changing your status.

Otherwise, welcome. :)

SCS
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Peaker » September 29th, 2019, 10:28 pm wrote:Glad to be here after reading The Tychos, finishing it last night.

Regards to All,
A warm and cosmic welcome Peaker. I'm the swede who helped Simon build Tychosium, and I can only repeat what you just wrote - Who would have thought!? But as it turns out the TYCHOS is the first Solar system model that passes a 3D geometrical demonstration. Too bad an entire religion has to fall before that can be universally accepted. But that will happen in due time.