Admin and Mod Exchanges re Newly Registered Users

Discussions related to both taboo and peculiar areas of research.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Natural Philosopher » March 2nd, 2019, 5:22 pm wrote:Hello admins

I've been interested in so-called conspiracy research for well over a decade, I first came across Cluesforum in 2016 and have been actively reading the forum since then. The full extent of media fakery is difficult to fathom but the research of Simon and others here has fully awakened me to the need to scrutinize everything promoted by the media and so-called elites because so much of it is demonstrably fake. In addition to media fraud, as a student of physics currently in University, the corruption of science and astronomy from Copernicus onward is a major interest of mine.

Thank you for your consideration,
Natural Philosopher
Welcome- I’ll wait until tomorrow to give the other Admins an opportunity to ask any questions.

Obviously, if you claim to know any “terror victims” of media events covered here at CF, please let us know here.

Sincerely,
Natural Philosopher

Unread post by Natural Philosopher »

Thanks for the welcome. I don't personally know any alleged terror victims or any supposed relatives of terror victims. Having read the vicsim report, I doubt anybody has, at least as far as 9/11 is concerned.
Dani
Administrator

Unread post by Dani »

Dear Natural Philosopher, I have put you in the Registered Users group as well as keeping you in this group (temporarily) so that you will receive this message. Welcome to cluesforum. :D
Dani
Natural Philosopher

Unread post by Natural Philosopher »

Thank you. I look forward to posting.
michiganj

Unread post by michiganj »

Welcome to CluesForum Natural Philosopher!

Here is a link to "How to Embed Videos on the Forum" - viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2093

All the best,
mj
Pokerniko

Unread post by Pokerniko »

Hi, my name is Andrea, 44, I'm Italian from Florence but I live in Mexico since 1 year.
Thanks to the administrstors that gave me the opportunity to be a CF member,I contacted them by mail last week about the vanishing bullets in the Christchurch video, that's why I'm here now.
I'm a CF reader since about 2011, after watching September Clues and fell into the rabbit hole of the media fakery.

I didn't want to be a CF member also due to the high english level here, so sorry for mine.

The arguments that I'm more interested with are media fakery, mass media and history hoaxes, the space hoax, the actual geopolitical situation, US imperialistic model, the zio-influence on this world, the control of money emission and the use of debt to enslave countries, BigPharma and its influence (alternative cures, vaccines) but also MK ultra in music/enterteinment industry and its relation with the satanic/symbolic cult, only to list some.

In all those years I made my research alone reading forums and studying all those arguments, always questioning everything, I didn't find any truth, I just realized that I'm very far from it.

In my little world I can say I woke up a decent number of Friends; I would like to understand the use of CGI mixed with reality they are using since many years, I also studied the LVIV and Ramstein plane crashes trying to find a link, I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about.

I do not know any victim in shootings or terror attacks.

If you need more info please let me know.

Thanks
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Thank you for that introduction dear Pokerniko.

We have a few members who aren’t well versed in English, and I try to (when I have time) edit their posts.

You may want to Private Message our member TErikson, as he uses a program (I guess a translator of some kind) to post here. He does very well with it, and the edits I make are usually minimal.

I’m going to adjust your permissions so you may use the PM feature.

And I’ll give the other Admins a reasonable opportunity to ask questions etc. before activating you as a fully Registered Member.

If other members give you trouble, an Admin will ask for some patience. Not everyone on this planet speaks English as a first language after all.

Welcome. :)

SCS
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Dear Pokerniko,

I have changed your group to Registered Users. Please let me or another Administrator know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Pokerniko

Unread post by Pokerniko »

Dear Pokerniko,

I have changed your group to Registered Users. Please let me or another Administrator know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Thank you so much.
RollieQuaid

Unread post by RollieQuaid »

Thank you so very much for letting me join this Forum—September Clues is a 911 documentary before it’s time.

Well..I want to use this post introduce myself—

my name is Rollie, I’m a family man with several children and we all live happily in MN.

I’m Atheistic in my religious believes, obsessed with logic, I peel back the fog to get to the truth of the matter.

At museum exhibits if I saw a sign that says “don’t poke” I would definitely poke.

My favorite saying is “the truth is the only logical explanation once you have a limited the impossible.”I paraphrase from ️‍ Sherlock Holmes, often.

I have my own podcast, Blackballed with Rollie Quaid

Tues 10 PM to midnight ESt @ revisionmedia.org

I’ve had Steve De’ak on my show.

I’m hosting Steve De’ak versus Jim Fetzer April 2nd on my show. Hope you guys tune in, give a young guy his break and don’t hate.

I also am very popular on Gab — I like to do parody accounts of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez @AQOC.

I have a website, Rolliequaid.com

That’s all I can think of this time, have any questions let me know.

I think this is one of the best websites to gather content for doing radio shows.
Fred Abberline

Unread post by Fred Abberline »

Hi
I am a British male aged 58. I am a Civil Engineering undergraduate and work as a Asset Engineer for a local authority in the north of England. My main interests are spiritual development and music(I play bass guitar in an occasional alternative rock band).

I discovered Cluesforum two years ago after watching September Clues and appendix film several times.Since then I have been an avid reader of most of the threads and am acquainted with the 911 psyop, Vicsims, Moon/Nasa hoax, JFK psyop, Nuclear Weapons hoax etc. have gained some experience in structural analysis from my Engineering studies, which helped me understand the fake collapse sequences on 911, that where impossible without prior demolition preparation.
I have not previously joined CF as to be honest I am not a great writer and did not have anything ground breaking to contribute.
My latest read was the thread on the Whitechapel Murders, where it was proposed by some members, that it could also of been a psyop, used to promotes various agendas ,although to be honest I did not see much evidence shown, to is support the claim:) I decided to have a look at the so called Whitechapel murders evidence and would like to add my findings to that thread.

Thanks

Fred Abberline.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

I hope you don’t mind if I refer to you as FredA. It’s a long username, like mine.

In any event, I did (of course) notice that your username is nearly identical to the person who is said to have investigated the infamous Jack the Ripper murders.

For my fellow Admins—the above historic reference may be seen here.

I have changed your default group to Registered User. And I’ll leave you in this group temporarily—so you may see this message.

Welcome,

SCS
RollieQuaid

SacredCowSlayer » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:30 am wrote:Hi Theo,

1. If you don’t mind—from approximately how far would you be traveling to try and conduct such interviews?

Rollie Quaid's Answer: Sounds like your asking if I'm a member of a secret society..lol. I'm not.A lot the interviews I have done is not just for my audience's edification but mine as well. There is no uncharted territory I won't dive into. If you talking about physical flying to do an interview, I don't have the budget for it.

2. Also, how did you discover Cluesforum?

RQ: Through a former host at Renegade (back in 2017) that had spoken to Shack and Ace Baker. He told me about Steve De'ak too.. otherwise I would have never broached this topic if he (unnamed) person didn't tell me about it personally.

3. And when was that (roughly)? I’m always curious how people manage to find this incredibly rare place of tranquility on the otherwise turbulent internet.

RQ: the topic's at SC were easy for me to digest, but they were explained to me in a phone conversation that was held over a week.

4. And what kinds of topics do you anticipate contributing to?

RQ: No, much about 9/11 bc I feel you guys are the experts on that subject. I will discuss alot of about media fakery inreguards to War, Snowden , Assange and jamal khashoggi ..Stuff I wrote about in the past..

And dear RollieQuaid,

What inspired that particular username?

RQ: Rollie Quaid is my radio and blogger moniker too.. My name is Roland, but I was named after Rollie Tyler in the F/X movies.. Murder by Illusion and F/X2: The Deadly Art of Illusion, must see movies.

RQ: The Quaid comes from Total Recall (1990) with Arnold Schwarzenegger as Douglas Quaid.. people say I make a everything a conspiracy, just like fox Sharon Stone line in the movie..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grDxNeLbRH8

Sorry Quaid your whole life is a dream.

And, questions 2.–4. above are being asked of you here, for efficiency sake.

Thank you both very kindly.

Sincerely,
RollieQuaid

I can post here but no where else..

I wanted to start a thread on 'Julian Assange, All Hail The King Of Disinfo And The Jailing Of A Figurehead."

https://rolliequaid.com/2019/04/15/juli ... igurehead/

---and my older articles..

http://www.renegadetribune.com/wizard-j ... en-damned/
http://www.renegadetribune.com/julian-a ... ring-cats/
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Thank you RollieQ for the responses. I’ll give Simon and the other Admins an opportunity to ask questions before changing your default group.

Also, you might want to test out the use of the quote function here to make sure you get the hang of it. You can see the formatting gets a bit weird if it’s not used correctly. Please let us know if you have any questions about it.

Should you be admitted as a Registered User—I will kindly ask you to try and be careful with spelling, capitalization, and other basic grammar. This is not an English class, and I don’t think we are overly picky—but, we do have a certain standard that we try to maintain.

I’m sure you will understand when I say that we have had our share of posters who flail about, and try to sully the forum with reckless abandon. That takes shape in a number of ways. I have found it to be more appropriate to set this out at the beginning, as opposed to a new member having to hear it from multiple long-time members all at once.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

SCS