sharpstuff

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear Clues Members,

The last three topics (as at February 19th, 2019) were as follows:

'The Chatbox'
'The Dinosaur Hoax'
'Latest attacks on Free Speech'

These three posts (at least) seem to be related to issues raised in my original 'Engineering Disease' topic (in one way or another). That topic has been locked twice but according to the preponderance of the latest posts, still remains alive without the fad 'diet' factor and in new guises.

The data/responses produced from those three topics has been most excellent and enlightening as none of us can follow all the researches.

It vindicates my own notion that 'disease' in its many (false) varients is a scam, hoax, or any other synonym for the same purposes of, (to be frank), making money from the masses as well as controlling their habits or behaviours by an adherence to their deceptions, with no 'science' or palpable 'evidence' as to the validity of their 'theories' but some kind of 'brute force' often enforced by their so-called 'laws'.

I am of the notion (given that September Clues is a massive and responsible resource for current and future generations) that one might ask members to suggest a new topic which reflects the material published in the apparently) 'ongoing' (but locked) topic of 'Engineering Disease'.

OUTSIDE/INSIDE

Did some-one call?
Was not that the voice of Life?

Did some-one shout?
Was I not listening?

Did some-one whisper?
Was that not myself I heard?

Peter K. Sharpen
(c.1970)

Be well.

Sharpstuff

[Notice to admin. The 'quote' boxes do not contain the originator of the quote (in XP at least) which makes it very difficult to follow a thread. This could be my problem as I need to cut and paste the posts into a word processor to enlarge them so that I can read them, as my sight is not good.]
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

sharpstuff » February 19th, 2019, 8:25 am wrote:Dear Clues Members,

The last three topics (as at February 19th, 2019) were as follows:

'The Chatbox'
'The Dinosaur Hoax'
'Latest attacks on Free Speech'

These three posts (at least) seem to be related to issues raised in my original 'Engineering Disease' topic (in one way or another). That topic has been locked twice but according to the preponderance of the latest posts, still remains alive without the fad 'diet' factor and in new guises. [bold inserted by SCS.]

The data/responses produced from those three topics has been most excellent and enlightening as none of us can follow all the researches.

It vindicates my own notion that 'disease' in its many (false) varients is a scam, hoax, or any other synonym for the same purposes of, (to be frank), making money from the masses as well as controlling their habits or behaviours by an adherence to their deceptions, with no 'science' or palpable 'evidence' as to the validity of their 'theories' but some kind of 'brute force' often enforced by their so-called 'laws'.

I am of the notion (given that September Clues is a massive and responsible resource for current and future generations) that one might ask members to suggest a new topic which reflects the material published in the apparently) 'ongoing' (but locked) topic of 'Engineering Disease'.

OUTSIDE/INSIDE

Did some-one call?
Was not that the voice of Life?

Did some-one shout?
Was I not listening?

Did some-one whisper?
Was that not myself I heard?

Peter K. Sharpen
(c.1970)

Be well.

Sharpstuff

[Notice to admin. The 'quote' boxes do not contain the originator of the quote (in XP at least) which makes it very difficult to follow a thread. This could be my problem as I need to cut and paste the posts into a word processor to enlarge them so that I can read them, as my sight is not good.]
Dear Sharpstuff,

I largely share your observations and viewpoints described above.

It seems to me that Cluesforum is most productive in this area when our members specifically hone in on a specific issue, such as vaccinations (and other institutionalized scams).

If possible, I do think it would be helpful to break up these more particular issues, and create topics for each of them. In that case, I will probably have to take some very specific posts from the Engineering Disease topic and place them accordingly.

Thank you for the idea, and I’ll see what I can do. In any event, your point is well taken.

Also, I’m not sure exactly what you are referring to about the quote function. Sometimes (depending on how it is used) the author of a post (myself included) will break up a larger quote, and the subsequent ones will be there without reference to the one at the beginning.

I have tried to be more careful about that- so as to be clear about who is saying what.

If you have a specific example in mind, please let me know.

Sincerely,
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

sharpstuff » February 20th, 2019, 2:24 am wrote:Dear SCS,

Is there anyway to upload a .pdf file into a post?

I have two relevant books for the Vaccination topic but they are rather large. I have had these for a number of years and do not have links to them. I can upload them to my MEGA account if that is acceptable.

Be well.

Sharpstuff
Dear Sharpstuff,

I just sent you a PM.

Sincerely,
Tarek701

Unread post by Tarek701 »

Don't know if you ever read this simon. But I just wanted to say that I really love your music; I can't explain it, but I just love your style and it also helps me a lot with my studies and relaxing (+ sleep) actually. :)
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Tarek701 » February 23rd, 2019, 11:54 am wrote:Don't know if you ever read this simon. But I just wanted to say that I really love your music; I can't explain it, but I just love your style and it also helps me a lot with my studies and relaxing (+ sleep) actually. :)
Yep—and that explains why I listen to the Clues Chronicle Issues at night . . . and usually one segment at a time. More often than not, I fall asleep during a music break.

And I’m super picky about what I listen to. Most music is (at best) annoying to my senses. But Simon’s somehow manages to put my mind at ease. It really is a gift.

Speaking of which, Hoi’s (and Kham’s) voice (during the CC) has the same effect on me.

So chill . . . I love it. In a world where one has to actively pursue some degree of tranquility . . . if it is to be obtained at all.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

How industrial seed oils are making us sick

https://chriskresser.com/how-industrial ... g-us-sick/

[Note by SCS: I have also backed up the article (above) here, as a .pdf. . . just in case.]
sharpstuff

Science Fiction v. Fiction Science

Science:

Collins dictionary defines:

1. uncountable noun
Science is the study of the nature and behaviour of natural things and the knowledge that we obtain about them.
The best discoveries in science are very simple. (My italics)

2. countable noun
A science is a particular branch of science such as physics, chemistry, or biology.

Physics is the best example of a science which has developed strong, abstract theories.
(My italics)

We might say that the pursuance of science (or a singular science) is an endeavour to which we must apply certain rules for the pursuance of such to determine that which we can replicate and maybe postulate as a truth, remebering that a truth is most often subjective and cannot be made a 'universal' truth to which everyone else on the planet must adhere. This data must be made available to all and sundry.

A fiction is something which we create mainly for the purposes of entertainment and which may or may not be subject to the rules applied to science in general (or a particular science).

We can therefore create a fiction from a science but not science from a fiction.

Determing a science fiction is pretty easy, especially if we have ever read any books by writers such as Ray Bradbury (one of my favourite authors of such a genre). There may be evidences of viable science/s perhaps which are exploited in the narrative but the outcome may be an impossibility of natural behavours of the universe in which we are immersed. For example) 'rocket ships' (so far) cannot land on their a*se or get beyond our 'atmosphere'!

A fiction science, on the other hand, is a fiction turned into science and promoted as 'fact', 'real', or otherwise a 'truth' which cannot be doubted!

Possible fiction sciences:
Atomic/nuclear theory
Germ/virus theory
Cellular theory
DNA/Gene theory
Burning multitudinous bodies outside a crematorium theories
Almost all rocket theory
Psychiartry/psychology theory
Satanic theories
Amorphous omniscience theories
Racial theories
Evolution theory
Dinosaur theory
Large aluminium cigar cases with wings can down tall buildings theories
Theories of a conspiracy theories

Please add to this list...

It is important to be able to tell one fiction from the other and in which direction you are going...

Be well,
Sharpstuff
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear all,

Sorry for the rather long absence, folks. :)

As I returned from Sweden last week, I found that (due to strong winds) part of a tree - from my huge eucalyptus trees - had fallen over my telephone line that enters into my house from an old pole - and snapped it, meaning that I've been without home-phone or internet connections for the last week. In spite of promptly calling my telephone provider for assistance (to fix the broken line), they have still not shown up. So today I decided to fix it for myself: using a long ladder (and with the help of a dear friend), we re-connected the snapped telephone line with an old section of twin-pole wire that I found in my recording studio. To our delight, it immediately worked out fine - so here I am, back online!

As the old French saying goes:
"On n'est jamais mieux servi que par soi-même".
"One is never served better than by oneself".
https://www.linguee.fr/francais-anglais ... %AAme.html
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Well done on fixing your telephone line. Down here we call it 'Kiwi ingenuity'
sharpstuff

Science Fiction v. Fiction Science

Addendum

I should like to add an addendum to my last essay.

My list of indefensible 'theories' missed three very important subjects, viz:

Dentistry
Eye care
Veterinary

Dentistry

As with general health, dentistry (in its present form) is yet another devastation of health. It is pretty obvious that if we do have a dental problem, (caused by the ingestion of materials not conducive to our particular teeth) that we acquire problems which need to be rectified. This notion may be a given.

However, when we visit a person claiming to alleviate a damaged tooth, mouth ulcer or whatever (and has the tools and the ability for the alleviation of same, for example) we are presented with all sorts of other notions about 'tooth care' that are patently engineered to keep us on a one-way train track backwards and forwards to the station of 'our' dentist for further 'treatments'.

For example, on my birth date (5th July, but in 1948) The National Health Service Act (N.H.S.) was enacted in Britain/England/U.K., It was the precursor to permanent health deprivation and an abomination of Nature by an allegedly elected 'government'. It (the N.H.S.) was based on already untenable theories but which were then (and still are) acted upon as 'truths'.

I was four years old. I managed to evade 'vaccinations' but when presented to dentists (who were now being paid by the 'government' (from public funds) and therefore at no loss for their ill-gotten gains) thousands of children had their teeth drilled and filled with mercurial-based fillings on the notion of 'tooth decay'). I can still remember the tingle of the fillings as I write this and it was difficult to avoid this 'new visitor' in your mouth from your tongue. (Of course, the 'notion of 'tooth decay' was a marvellous invention since it was gleaned from thin air)...

However, a 'dentist' then made his/her living from only one thing... making a living from finding/creating an apparent or derived anomaly within the cavity of the mouth (the first response to necessary fodder) and was paid a fee without having to send a bill to the recipient but to the 'government' for payment. The payment was derived, as all medical care, from the extraction of geld from the public via their wage-packet without prior consent under some political guise of 'National Health', or, in reality, the opposite as already stated above.

Dentistry...Once the first tooth is compromised (or even extracted for a sensible reason), the other teeth are compromised. Eventually, you end up with no natural teeth and only manufactured ones. 'How,' (clack, clack) are you?'

Ha! Ha! You say; (invoking the tooth-paste hoax).

You may like to follow this link to the origins of toothpaste at our great friend (or foe) the Wickedpeedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toothpast ... oothpastes

However, my concern (whatever is 'in' toothpaste) is also that a form of fluoride which was added to such pastes (about the 1950's) and which originated from the use of the substance used by the aluminium industry and is a highly toxic version of apparent natural fluoride in some well waters. The toxic waste of the aluminium industry had to be got rid of by some means.

You will have to research this for yourselves. Warning: It is quite heart-rending. However, a problem arises that the fluoride found in tooth-paste is not of any natural variety.

Another problem also arises: is tooth-paste a necessity, since few (if any) are of natural origin and why do we need them anyway if we eat a diet correct for us personally?

Tooth-paste, in my view at least, is a medication not prescribed by Nature. Why do not my stray feline creatures have such things as 'tooth-decay' unless they are not subject to their natural foods?

It is essential to maintain a balance in all things. The body needs to maintain a certain balance to operate for longevity so far as is possible. Maintaining a balance of ingested nutrients is essential for 'health' based on personal requirements.

Toothpastes (for example) must be natural products which maintain the balance. Most tooth-pastes are abrasive in the negative. Using a natural substance, such as sea-salt (which is a slightly natural abrasive) will eliminate the possibility of damaging the teeth.

Implications

As with everything else about your person, it is up to you to determine what is best for you. This can only be discovered by your own input and output of your person upon the factors which affect you. Without outside interference you would learn on your own for survival. With the help of others concerned with your welfare, you may learn before you full foul to the machinations of others who do not have your welfare at heart for whatever their reason/s.

*See end of essay

Eye care

As stated before, the N.H.S. in the U.K. (Britain/England or whatever), came about after I was 4 years old.
I was not blessed with a squint in one eye but it remains with me into my 70's even though I had an operation to correct this when I was seven years old. I was also not blessed with 'glasses' either. Being called 'four eyes' was not an appellation I enjoyed at school. We weather the storm partially, when we can regard the offending items not as 'glasses' but as 'spectacles' (which sounds a bit better for some reason), especially when we can accommodate our eyes to a better view of the world. Nevertheless, we did not enjoy the stigma from bullies.

However, we may find that none of these spectacular feats of ocular enhancement may have never been necessary!

It is pretty obvious that any of our sense faculties may be compromised in some way. That is a given.

However, with institutions coming under a central control banner and funded by mandatory 'contributions' from the general public to fund such institutions, the general public, now bereft of a good deal of their wages/salaries, have given probably unwilling consent to their 'health' being taken over by others for their own ends, not yours. Thus the engineering of 'disease' or whatever.

'Your Life in Their Hands' was an old television programme in the U.K. in the 1950's (if memory serves me) which was all about surgical procedures (and given my interest in medicine, I watched avidly). However, in the context of this essay, I refer it to all forms of 'medical' treatment.

No longer, it seems, are we 'allowed' to take our health into our own hands without being labled as some sort of 'nutter'. I despair but retain my own (thankfully) personal welfare.

I offer this link for your perusal:
https://www.central-fixation.com/stren ... -the-eyes/

Veterinary

So human creatures, so others.

Veterinary is yet another branch of mostly fake administrations to animals other than what we call 'Man'.

Once was a time when all creatures lived together (or apart) for their own 'reasons'. It might be called co-existence. Nothing knew why we were all 'here' (and still don't).
It appears from 'Nature', that anything which we call 'living' is subject to maintaining its own existence to the point which it requires the 'use' of another life-form to perpetrate its own longevity. Everything needs a 'feed' of some kind. Such is Nature.

Enter the 'man' creature, able to exploit other flora and fauna to bend them to its will. Food is one thing, exploitation is another.

This particular issue (Veterinary) is singularly important in all terms of human creature endeavours...

I used to enjoy the James Herriot (All Creatures...etc) books and have read the series a few times. I also enjoyed the stories in the television series. However, as I gradually learned the negative machinations of prescribed 'medicines' (anti-biotics etc.) I felt something was not correct. More reliance was placed upon pharmaceutical drugs than what might be called 'farm management' (a.k.a. 'First Aid').

I have no interest in diatribes against the use of animals for the purposes of food, as all animals seek food from other animals (as well as flora). That is Nature and we cannot, in honesty, make a lawsuit against Nature when 'laws' are a construct of 'human' behaviours.

The fact of the matter is that we appear to no longer have 'farm' management given the advent of untold numbers of 'human' planetary occupancy.
To sustain the 'human' occupants of this planet we have engineered the use of both flora and fauna. To do this, we have pretended that the behaviour of herding both flora and fauna into enclosures where we can 'mine' them is acceptable. This is an issue that is purely 'human'.

Since the outcome of this 'farming/herding' activity will result in nothing but harm to anything and everything on this planet, we resort to attempt to manufacture ways to prolong these activities.

Because flora and fauna are herded into 'special' areas that are unnatural to them, they succumb to the same problems that occur when herding 'humans' in the same manner. All sorts of anomalies occur.

Given fake notions of 'disease' thus resulting from alien incarceration, all flora and fauna are subject to the same mores, problems associated with incarceration, much, of course like prisoners in a jail. These problems are called 'Diseases' which must be eradicated other than the separation into more conducive environments which might be managed.

It is mostly forgotten (or not recognised) that proper sanitation (the ridding of excreted material of all kinds, which is of no use to confined spaces of flora or fauna) led to a release of 'diseases'. Sanitation may be regarded as easing the herd confinement of flora and fauna.

Introducing 'medication' has done nothing to alleviate the notion of herding. Herding can only be managed by, excuse me, management.

Allopathic medication answers no questions. Medication only produces more problems and asks more questions.

toothache.pdf
(738.75 KiB) Downloaded 88 times
Be well.
Sharpstuff
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

simonshack wrote:As I returned from Sweden last week...
Good to have you back at the helm. Looking forward to your report from the presentation in Sweden.

Now, that photo from your garden is pretty hard to make sense of...
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

In the wild animals are made to be uber healthy, through the brutality of nature. For example an animal with trouble seeing wouldn't last long, and so would be less likely to breed. The same is true for any possible weakness. Whereas in our world, the person is in no danger of dying because their eyesight isn't that good, so they breed. And we see this has a deleterious effect, that seems to compound with each generation.

Of course if it was just eyesight it wouldn't be that big of a deal. But it is across everything, bones, muscles, immune system, mental function, fertility, etc.

So there are only two ways out. One way is to restore the brutality. Whether returning to nature, eugenics, or creating harsh conditions. The second way out is what we are doing, trying to overcome the problems with technology & science. The challenge is that biology is unimaginably complex. Its one reason I am skeptical of the vaccine theories, no one really has a clue how the immune system works.

How medicine works in the real world is the pharmaceutical corporations try many thousands of drugs that hit a target, and see what happens. The ones that end up working, we really only can develop hypothesis of how they work. And those hypothesis change over the years in light of new, deeper understanding.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Flabbergasted » March 8th, 2019, 3:48 am wrote:
simonshack wrote:As I returned from Sweden last week...
Good to have you back at the helm. Looking forward to your report from the presentation in Sweden.
Dear Flabbergasted,

The short report of the TYCHOS presentation in Gothenburg is : "A-OK"!

Patrik and I enjoyed it and we both thought it went quite well. Granted, we had what one may call a "friendly" audience - since most of them had been invited through the CUI BONO group by our common friend Martin. Hence, many were somewhat familiar with the TYCHOS, having listened to the CUI BONO podcast (in which we introduced the TYCHOS model) from a few months ago. During the Q&A session with the audience at the end of our talk & slideshow, I was pleasantly surprised at the many sharp & pertinent questions submitted to us. Of course, I was also pleased when a lady stood up and, basically, said that she was "flabbergasted" by the model and its intuitively logical nature (or something to this effect)... ^_^

Patrik and I had brought along a 'beta' version of the upcoming TYCHOSIUM 3D interactive planetarium - which is now in a pretty advanced stage of development; it was a joy to have it projected on a large screen, as it smoothly traces our solar system's bodies motions and their beautiful "mandala" patterns. Hey, we were even treated with a round (or two) of applause! Modesty aside, I do think Patrik and I well deserved it - were it only for having brought to life the only existing digital planetarium that agrees with all astronomical observations gathered throughout the centuries.

The TYCHOS is here to stay, dear Flabbergasted. This much is clear. :)
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

aa5 » March 8th, 2019, 5:04 am wrote:And we see this has a deleterious effect, that seems to compound with each generation.

Of course if it was just eyesight it wouldn't be that big of a deal. But it is across everything, bones, muscles, immune system, mental function, fertility, etc.
And yet life expectancy continues to rise, continuing its unabated upward slope.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

fbenario wrote:And yet life expectancy continues to rise, continuing its unabated upward slope.

According to whom?

My ancestral hometown was famous for producing centenarians. My great-grandfather lived to 105, grandfather 93 and father 80.

Intelligent Machines

Bill Gates: How we’ll invent the future

The thinking behind this year’s list of 10 Breakthrough Technologies began with the plow.

by Bill Gates February 27, 2019

I was honored when MIT Technology Review invited me to be the first guest curator of its 10 Breakthrough Technologies. Narrowing down the list was difficult. I wanted to choose things that not only will create headlines in 2019 but captured this moment in technological history—which got me thinking about how innovation has evolved over time.

My mind went to—of all things—the plow. Plows are an excellent embodiment of the history of innovation. Humans have been using them since 4000 BCE, when Mesopotamian farmers aerated soil with sharpened sticks. We’ve been slowly tinkering with and improving them ever since, and today’s plows are technological marvels.

Put another way, the plow improves our quantity of life, and lab-grown meat improves our quality of life. For most of human history, we’ve put most of our innovative capacity into the former. And our efforts have paid off: worldwide life expectancy rose from 34 years in 1913 to 60 in 1973 and has reached 71 today.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/6129 ... he-future/

34?! :blink:

I can only speak on my personal experience of course. I have no way of knowing what worldwide life expectancy was in 1913 or how reliable such statistics could be (especially coming from a shyster like Bill "Global Warming" Gates). I guess "we'll" invent the future by distorting the past.

“Those who control the present, control the past and those who control the past control the future.”
― George Orwell, 1984