THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
simonshack
Administrator

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by simonshack »

ICfreely wrote:
Speaking of gaslighting, I find it interesting that on December 26, 2018 Cutting Through the Fog, seemingly out of nowhere, felt a sudden urge to post the following:
Dear ICfreely,

You may or may not know that the man behind the "Cutting Through the Fog" blog is a former Cluesforum contributor by the username of "Daddie_O".

Here's his introduction post to Cluesforum: viewtopic.php?p=2399998#p2399998

As far as I have gathered, he's a huge fan of Miles Mathis and his writings.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

simonshack » January 15th, 2019, 4:54 pm wrote:
ICfreely wrote:
Speaking of gaslighting, I find it interesting that on December 26, 2018 Cutting Through the Fog, seemingly out of nowhere, felt a sudden urge to post the following:
Dear ICfreely,

You may or may not know that the man behind the "Cutting Through the Fog" blog is a former Cluesforum contributor by the username of "Daddie_O".

Here's his introduction post to Cluesforum: viewtopic.php?p=2399998#p2399998

As far as I have gathered, he's a huge fan of Miles Mathis and his writings.
I will also remind everyone that Dear Ol’ Daddie_O” was trolling here along with our former member (also banned) “VexMan.” They were chasing this forum around in circles at one point.

So, at the “Cuttingthroughthefog” blog, we have this:

That’s right. The “VexMan” is a popular character in that particularly foggy area of the interwebs.

Cutting through the fog? Oh please. . . :rolleyes:

More like leading one through a maze of utter madness.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

Dear ICfreely,

Yes, I vaguely remember him, Simon. I have to admit, based on his intro, I was hopeful that he'd make some valuable contributions here. I thought CF would benefit from getting an Israeli point of view (same goes for Gopi's Desi perspective). He's obviously an intelligent and articulate person. Him being a big M&M fan wasn't an obvious red flag to me. After all, many contributors here were intrigued with the Mathman at the time. Some still may be.

That’s right. The “VexMan” is a popular character in that particularly foggy area of the interwebs.

Cutting through the fog? Oh please. . . :rolleyes:

More like leading one through a maze of utter madness.

What I don't get, SCS, is what purpose they serve. There was another contributor here who went on to start his own blog (straight from the devil's mouth) only to abruptly stop, repudiate everything he'd previously blogged about and announce that he would join Q and reddit. Proper Gander (another former contributor) shut down his site, repudiated everything he'd blogged about and promoted the value of psychiatry I believe. Then there are the guys who claim every male public figure is actually female and vice versa. They also claim every celebrity death has been faked. That such & such celebrity faked their death and took on a new identity as so and so. They've posted countless photos with "deep analysis."

Last but not least is the questioning our reality character who specializes in calling bullshit on every person that has contributed to CF, constantly encouraging everyone to "think for themselves." The funny thing is they never bother to actually provide some original research of their own to demonstrate how they themselves go about thinking for themselves. They're content labeling everyone under the sun a mason/jesuit shill... If they're getting paid for their efforts, then that's a pretty pathetic way to "earn" a living. If they genuinely believe what they blog about, then I pity them. What a sad way to go through life.

Pretty much all these guys (and others) "supported" CF via fakeologist at some point. With "friends" like them who needs enemies? Again, what purpose do they serve? What do they hope to accomplish? As fellow human beings aren't they vested in trying to leave this world a bit better than they found it?

None of us here have it all figured out. We've all discussed, debated and butted heads with one another. I've certainly done so with you and Hoi, dear Simon. Although I don't personally know you and may not see eye to eye with you on every given topic I do believe your intentions are good. If I didn't think so, then I'd have never joined CF. I'm deeply indebted to CF contributors past & present for all their efforts.

God bless,
IC
TErikson

Unread post by TErikson »

I would like to answer about people like Josh G or Vexman and others. I don't think I'm the most legitimate because of a lack of information.

I find Vexman suspicious on some points, particularly about the "Jewish Holocaust".

I found "straightfromthedevilsmouth" even stranger before I even read his last support post in Trump and Q Anon. Published under pressure? Published on its own initiative? Or by mental illness?

I found no criticism of Josh G. And his address is of course joshg99 (email exchange between him and me) but Simon and SCS must already know that of course.

No blame on Mark of "PieceOfMindful" either. His doubts about Miles Mathis seem quite legitimate to me given all the work he has published in recent years.

Personally I often look at the statistics of many sites/blogs and especially for small ones like "cutting through the fog".

Frankly, the views are very, very, very derisory even on the scale of the network of conspiracy sites (false dissidents for many as you know).

And most of these people have actually brought something significant to the awakening in the hoax aspect of things.

They are not relayed anywhere. For example, type Miles Mathis on google and see the results.

Except for a guy like WellAware1 where fraud is obvious. For me they are all in an honest and free approach of their movement.

"Winter the watch (under author Russ)" strangely believes in the assassinations of the four American presidents and also in the Columbine massacre (with the conspiracy theory of the killers under MK Ultra, what does it annoy me that one). But given what he published next door, I don't see any kind of agent behind it.

So to conclude my message (sorry I'm French and not bilingual): I think we shouldn't waste so much time detecting if a blogger is a "shill" unless there's very solid evidence. And once again the views are so weak and relayed nowhere. I still see so many conspiracy theorists not even stopping to think about whether a guy like Donald Trump is "real" or not.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Dear CF readers, contributors, and admins,

As I'm starting to follow the trails of Simons astronomical research, I find many interesting things. I am however reluctant to clutter up Simon's Tychos threads with them. Would it be a good idea if we set up a separate thread where astronomy in general could be discussed?

It's fascinating to look back at historical records and try to figure out what's been going on. However some are in Latin and not translated, which is a shame and of course makes it harder. Ricciolis Almagestum novum (Bologna, 1651) is a particularly interesting book. Here's brief presentation of it:

http://astronomy.edwardworthlibrary.ie/ ... ar-system/

It seems like this book and Ricciolis modified Tychonian system were the most accepted ones during the 18th century.

I can imagine something like this has transpired historically regarding the big questions in astronomy along with man's increased knowledge and improved tools for observations and experiments:

Ancient times - Geometry is discovered, and by looking at the shadows cast by the sun and measuring the difference depending on location. we figure out the Earth is spherical and calculate its diameter very accurately. A Solar System model were our spherical Earth is stationary (not rotating or revolving) is conceived and named the Ptolemaic model.

17th century - The telescope is invented, and by observing other planets the spherical shape of earth is confirmed, but more importantly the idea that Earth is stationary, in the sense that all other celestial bodies (stars and planets) revolve around it, becomes implausible since it is observed that other planets are rotating and that some of them (Venus and Mercury) are revolving around the Sun. Because of this the 2000 years standing Ptolemaic model is discarded.

Late 18th and the 19th century - For reasons unknown, the Copernican model eventually becomes the victorious one out of the competing models that incorporates a rotating Earth. Keplers and Newtons ideas of celestial bodies having elliptical orbits is implausible and unprovable, but non the less become and are still accepted in today's astronomy. The problems that cannot be solved within the Copernican model, for example the Precession and Mars irregular close passages, are ignored or explained away.

20th century - Man's knowledge expands further and new tools for observations and experiments are developed. This provides new evidence that the Copernican model is incorrect. For example Mercury's orbit is not reconcilable with it and the Michelson-Morley experiment proves that Earth is not moving at about one hundred thousand kilometres per hour around the Sun as required by the Copernican model. However this does not lead to a revision of astronomers view of the solar system. Instead much of experimentally verified physics are explained away by "Relativity", "Quantum mechanics" and pseudo mathematics. These ideas become generally accepted without observational or experimental proof. Just as Keplers and Newtons implausible elliptical orbits. On top of that, with the help of new means of mass communication or rather mass deception, the world is thrown into a quasi-religion with alleged Space travel and Atomic Bombs.

Present day - An independent researcher from Rome - Simon Shack, spends five years unfunded to go through all available historical data and finds that the Copernican model indeed is impossible and on top of that finds the missing piece of the mostly correct Tychonic and semi-Tychonic models - The PVP-orbit. He humbly names his new model "The TYCHOS" and publishes a book.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/simon-shack/th ... 42858.html

Since I with the help of this forum, new friends and many hours of reading, thinking and discussing the matter, have developed the ability of reasoning on these subjects, I'm confident that the world will come to their senses on this quite important issue and understand that TYCHOS currently is the only model of our Solar System that is in accordance with observations and experiments. What worries me however, is that this will take a long time. It's been said that science makes progress one tombstone at a time. Let's hope and work for a change of this with the new and old means of communications available to us.

All the best and may The TYCHOS prevail /Patrik
pov603

Hyperloop

Unread post by pov603 »

Somewhere, soon enough, this is going to have to have a thread of its own.
I don’t doubt that technology exists to transport us at fantastical speeds in a tube (London Underground anyone?) but not the way that they bang on about with hyperloop.
One simple thing that stands out for me is the “frictionless” environment they keep stating that they require for the vehicle to work properly.
This is achieved, so they tell us, by making the tube into a vacuum.
All the time this is said, yet the pods/vehicles are always depicted like this:
https://gulfnews.com/technology/hyperlo ... -1.2253884

So why the need for a “nose cone” to cut through the vacuum?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

ICfreely » January 18th, 2019, 7:45 pm wrote: If it weren't for his "September Clues" and the efforts of the founders of CF this forum (and all the valuable collaborative research it contains) wouldn't exist in the first place. How about cutting him some slack and showing some gratitude, people?
Totally, completely, and entirely agree. Simon is an extraordinary man.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

The astronomy deception?

I am not sure where to place this idea.

Suggestion box seems to be for Admin.

I would be very interested to have some questions explained, if possible.

I personally have no use for mathematical answers. It is a language that I cannot understand. I am a 'draw me a picture' man.

I wondered, given the expertise of (some) members whether one could start a thread on perhaps the deceptive (?) nature of our generally acquired data of what we call the 'Universe' outside that which we can sense.

I am not sure I could start the thread. Is anyone willing to 'have a go?'

However:
Suggested title:

The astronomy deception?

Questions:
For example (not in any order):

1. Do radio telescopes work as we are led to believe?
(Are they infact real?)
2. Can we really radar distances to the moon, for example?
3. How 'real' is 'astronomy' or astronomical data?
(e.g. We understand that 'images' of distant galaxies are enhanced with colour to make them look pretty but how do we 'know' that they really exist?)
4. If humans are unable to get through our atmosphere into the beyond, how can we possibly know what lies beyond it except through the use of 'telescopes'?
5. If we deny artificial satellites and other contraptions, what methods can we reliably (and verifiably) use to determine anything about our 'Universe' other than speculation?

I have to say that I would not want this thread (if established) to devolve into subjects devolving into the notions of amorphous omniscient 'beings' to explain what is perhaps inexplicable. If something cannot be explained, it is better left that way, whatever it is.

Be well.
simonshack
Administrator

Dearest Sharpstuff,

As much as I appreciate your idea of opening such a thread, I'm afraid that this forum's readership has little or no interest in astronomy in general.

This is not, mind you, something that I say out of any sort of bitterness: it is just a plain fact that only (less than) a handful of members have been commenting / or provided any sort of input in relation to my half-decade-long Tychos research.

Also, since I have recently published a book ("The TYCHOS") which puts forth a quite serious challenge to the Copernican model - and am currently striving to present my work to "academic and official" institutions, I would prefer (at this particular time) not to be associated in any way with any kind of discourses that might unduly exaggerate the skepticism towards astronomy and astronomers in general, many of whom I believe are quite honest folks who are just trying to figure out what we see in our skies.

At this moment in time (and what with the gigantic NASA-launched & financed "Flat Earth" psyop now gone viral in the so-called "social media"), we really don't want to provide another platform for amateur astronomical thinkers (with all due respect to our sharp contributors and readership) - with a thread dedicated to questioning "the astronomy deception". Have there been any deceptions perpetrated in the name of astronomy? Yes, most likely so - but astronomy is also the field of knowledge with the largest amount of human error (and honest mistakes).

This said, ANYONE IS MOST WELCOME to comment (and submit questions / personal views) on any of the many TYCHOS threads opened on this forum. The thing is, if you are a member of this forum, you ought to realize that I have spent many years looking into this subject matter and, to my own surprise, have actually been able to formulate a scientifically valid alternative to the (worldwide) currently-embraced theory of our solar system. Can we please discuss this, here on my own forum?
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Thank you Simon for answering that post from Sharpstuff.

I was thinking the same thing as you, but didn’t have the time to reduce those thoughts to writing.

And the proposed topic sounded unnecessarily confusing to me.

The “sacred cows” on the chopping block here are already of astronomical proportions as it is.

I’m sure our members and readers can (maybe) see that I have been more about the administrative side of things recently. I’m itching to get back to expounding on the “Genesis of Walmart” forum, and a couple of other areas of research I’ve been doing (as precious time permits).

If all goes just right, I anticipate being ready to unlock the Walmart forum by sometime in 2020.

I hope you are all doing well.

Sincerely,
sublimity

Unread post by sublimity »

^SCS, will you please share a bit of information about this "genesis of walmart" project? I'm curious, but I'm impatient and don't want to wait another year to learn something about it.

Thanks,
Matt
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

sublimity » January 25th, 2019, 10:31 pm wrote:^SCS, will you please share a bit of information about this "genesis of walmart" project? I'm curious, but I'm impatient and don't want to wait another year to learn something about it.

Thanks,
Matt
Dear Matt,

While there is too much sensitive information on there to release at the moment, I will see if I can carefully take an excerpt and post it soon.

Please accept my apologies. . . and thank you for your patience.

I really want to get this done right.

Sincerely,
sublimity

Unread post by sublimity »

No worries, I understand. I'll be eagerly waiting. :)

-Matt
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

“Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was myself. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.”

― Zhuangzi, The Butterfly as Companion: Meditations on the First Three Chapters of the Chuang-Tzu
simonshack
Administrator

NO MORE GHASTLY TERROR EVENTS?... :huh:

What's going on lately? I was used to some hysterical psyop occuring at least twice weekly around the world - be it some lone gunman's shooting spree in a school or a rock concert, the regular "ISIS attack" by those horrid bearded men who hate our way of life - or assorted surreal & deadly disasters followed by fund raisers for the "victim's families".

What's the Nutwork up to of late? Are they just too busy planning the rogue Venezuela putsch / take over?

As it is, this hasn't gone unnoticed by Alex Fraser - a Facebook "acquaintance" of mine (from the UK), who wrote this today :

I can only hope the Nutwork's seemingly novel agenda won't leave us all without a job, here at Cluesforum ! :P (<tongue in & out of cheek)

Another droll reply (not included in my above screenshot) to that Facebook exchange - by one Kris Eyvindson :
Kris Eyvindson wrote: They should have something go wrong at the space station, where it is questionable if they will survive for a couple weeks and it ends up crashing in the ocean after they rescue everyone with rockets.
Some folks are apparently waking up to the pathetic antics of our "Daily Deceivers" - thank goodness. :)