THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
sharpstuff

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear michiganj,

Thanks for that. I finally worked it out and have replied.

I also noticed that I had messages I had not read which go back a couple of years. Heartwarming, they were as well.

I would like to thank those who wrote, some may not contribute (so far as I know) but I would like my apologies for not answering to be on record.

All the best for a New Year.

'A new year!' shouted Holmes to Watson. 'I haven't finished with the old one yet!'

Sharpstuff
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Holmes & Watson go camping for the New Year.
They find a nice spot in an empty pasture and set up their tent.
After lighting a fire they cook some food and toast a drink to the coming year.
They talk about their experiences over the previous year and their hopes for the coming one, after which, they retire to their tent to sleep.
In the middle of the night, Holmes awakens and calls out to Watson:
-"Are you awake dear chap?"
-"Yes, I am now Holmes, what is it?"
-"Look up Watson, what do you see?"
-"I see an endless void filled with billions of stars Holmes!"
-"And pray, dear Watson, what do you deduce from that?"
-"I postulate Holmes, that we are mere ants on a speck of dust floating along in this wondrous expanse, what say you?"
-"I deduce, dear, dear Watson, that someone has stolen our tent!"...

Happy New Year everyone!
Here's to 2019 having some more of the curtain pulled back than TPTB would like!
michiganj

Unread post by michiganj »

sharpstuff » December 30th, 2018, 11:29 pm wrote:Dear michiganj,

Thanks for that. I finally worked it out and have replied.

I also noticed that I had messages I had not read which go back a couple of years. Heartwarming, they were as well.

I would like to thank those who wrote, some may not contribute (so far as I know) but I would like my apologies for not answering to be on record.

All the best for a New Year.

'A new year!' shouted Holmes to Watson. 'I haven't finished with the old one yet!'

Sharpstuff
I'm happy to have helped out dear Sharpstuff!

I have changed your email address as requested and will be sending you an email through the forum's system to test.
Please let me know if you've received it.

Happy New Year!
Cheers, Image
mj
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Happy New Year to the members and guests of Clues Forum.

Something is glaringly noticeable to me with regard to the two recently locked threads; there is an elephant in the room, and it's name is the Lymphatic System.

May everyone's year be Prosperous, Happy and Healthful!
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

ICfreely » January 1st, 2019, 8:59 pm wrote:

. . .

Authority isn’t my truth. Truth is my authority. I try to keep it simple
Agreed.

[By HonestlyNow]. Something is glaringly noticeable to me with regard to the two recently locked threads; there is an elephant in the room, and it's name is the Lymphatic System.
ICfreely » January 1st, 2019, 8:59 pm wrote:Yes the lymphatic system plays a crucial role in human physiology. A role that has been intentionally ignored and distorted by the NIH, CDC and all the other alphabet authorities. But it’s not the be-all end-all.

I have nothing against Dr. Morse. He’s done a lot of good research. He’s helped many people. I’ve actually used some of his tinctures. Having said that, he’s as fallible as the rest of us.
I couldn’t have said it better myself. And I have previously (and will continue to) voiced general support for the research and attention paid by Dr. Morse to the lymphatic system. That said, I’m not a “guru” kind of guy. And of course he’s fallible like the rest of us.

It's a pity but the Engineering Disease thread is best left locked for the foreseeable future.
It’s temporary. I’ll get with Simon and see if we can tweak the parameters of this topic (for future guidance) so as to avoid the “round-n-round” propensity that seems to come with it.

Have a tremendous New Year everyone. :)
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

A nice quote from ICfreely with which to start 2019:
Personal health is a personal journey. We should be able to make choices free of coercion from others and not feel the need to coerce others. We should tell others what works for us personally not what will work for them. Who am I to tell you how to live? Instead, I’ll tell you how I live by sharing my personal experiences.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

The mods locked the thread in which these subjects were being discussed. Why is it OK for the exact same conversation to continue in this thread?

Shut it down. Enough is enough.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Loads of Proof Kidneys Rule Ones Health

As it has been written in this thread that there is no evidence that the lymph system and kidney health rule ones health, I must in all fairness provide that evidence here. The evidence consists of discussions of thousands of cases concerning peoples journeys in healing. Robert Morse, Mark James Gordon, Rawb Wild and Hilde Larsen are healers that most closely understand the new paradigm for the human body and provide loads of cases of people finding their cures.

There are also 73 testimonials here: https://www.grapegate.com/testimonials/

Here is your proof.

Best of health to you and yours in this new year!
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

ICfreely » January 6th, 2019, 3:33 pm wrote:
. . .
Sidebar:
by fbenario on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:47 pm

^ Forgive me if I'm asking a stupid question, but didn't the incidences of smallpox and polio start going down drastically and quickly at the same time as the introduction of those two vaccines? What caused such a good result if not the vaccines?
I believe the thread in which these subjects were being discussed provided some rational and factual answers to your questions.
No objection to the side-bar dear ICfreely. :)

I thought Fbenario’s question was excellent, and your point on the matter was well addressed as follows.
ICfreely » December 6th, 2018, 8:12 pm wrote:
I’m well aware of most of the theories/debates over the cause & effect of vaccines & illnesess. For instance, the assertions that pesticides (DDT), heavy metals (lead paint), preservatives (canned foods) and not viruses caused polio and other polio-like illnesses. Seeing as the existence of the latter is in question and the former are indeed toxic I’m more inclined to believe those assertions. Will I ever definitively know? No. But I do know that around the same time Salk’s “miracle” vaccine was introduced, the World Health Organization changed the diagnosis and diagnostic methods for polio. The same signs and symptoms that (pre-Salk vaccine) would have been diagnosed as polio were diagnosed as other newly fabricated diseases (post-Salk vaccine). So polio was "eradicated" on paper only. Regardless of whether or not viruses exist, the adjuvants (i.e. mercury, formaldehyde, etc.) in vaccines are toxic. I’m of the opinion that the more toxins you avoid the better chance you’ll have of staying healthy/not getting sick.

[Bold, color, and size change inserted by SCS for emphasis.]
The above passage was well worth noting here, so I’ve taken the liberty of doing so.

Regards,
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Simon, quoting your post from the MM thread, now locked:
There's this fairly new blog named "Cuttingthroughthefog(dot)com" run by a guy named Josh who, apparently, is none other than our former Cluesforum member "daddie_o".

"Daddie_o's" real name appears to be Joshua Guetzkow.

Joshua Guetzkow profile: https://en.law.huji.ac.il/people/joshua-guetzkow

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1758&start=240#p2405929
Somehow I missed this post back in 2018. I am curious about how you made the connection "daddie_o > Josh > Joshua Guetzkow". Assuming the connection is correct, would it be reasonable to suspect the entire Miles Mathis circus is a DBA operation run by an Israeli agency?
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Flabbergasted » January 13th, 2019, 9:09 am wrote:Simon, quoting your post from the MM thread, now locked:
There's this fairly new blog named "Cuttingthroughthefog(dot)com" run by a guy named Josh who, apparently, is none other than our former Cluesforum member "daddie_o".

"Daddie_o's" real name appears to be Joshua Guetzkow.

Joshua Guetzkow profile: https://en.law.huji.ac.il/people/joshua-guetzkow

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1758&start=240#p2405929
Somehow I missed this post back in 2018. I am curious about how you made the connection "daddie_o > Josh > Joshua Guetzkow". Assuming the connection is correct, would it be reasonable to suspect the entire Miles Mathis circus is a DBA operation run by an Israeli agency?
I do recall the post, but was too busy (at the time) to check out the connection. That said, this “Daddie_o” character was right in the thick of it with the likes of “VexMan” and the tri-persona known as “Selene,” “Vera Obscurata,” and “Gaia.”

I don’t miss them.

I’d frankly be shocked if they weren’t an op team (amongst others) associated with US/Israeli “intelligence.” Face palm. . .

What a bunch of ass cracks. Nothing but time and money to try and Gaslight humanity at large.

Oh yeah, I do believe they are/were quite active over at Fakeologist. They do a Jekyll and Hyde routine with themselves.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Flabbergasted and SCS,

I appreciate that you both appear to share my thoughts about this. Of course, we may all be wrong about it - but I've a feeling that we might not be. -_-
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

Nothing but time and money to try and Gaslight humanity at large.

Speaking of gaslighting, I find it interesting that on December 26, 2018 Cutting Through the Fog, seemingly out of nowhere, felt a sudden urge to post the following:

Health Matters

Chronic disease is a real problem, as anybody who has one knows all too well. Estimates suggest that 60% of all adults in the U.S. have at least one chronic condition, which account for more than 2/3 of all causes of deaths. A third of all people worldwide suffer from multiple chronic illnesses…

One of the things I have learned about the most from comments on this blog is about health-related issues — whether it be about nutrition, which vitamins and supplements to take (and which not), vaccines, pollution and even animal care. So I’m opening up this post as a place for people to discuss health matters, because – if you’ve ever been ill for an extended period you know — health matters…

I’m going to kick things off first by linking to two papers written by Miles Mathis
. The first concerns his experience taking so many health supplements that he was getting iodine poisoning. The second is a paper he wrote in 2012 called “The Health Emergency” on taking control of your food and water to avoid toxins and GMOs.

https://cuttingthroughthefog.com/2018/1 ... h-matters/

And of course the greatest polymath of our times, not one to disappoint his legion of faithful followers, published “Making the Connection” the very same day.

Making the Connection

by Miles Mathis

First published December 26, 2018

I've rarely been accused of being dense, but like everything else human I am sometimes slow on the uptake. Which is just to say it took me an embarrassingly long time to make the connection between two of my recent papers: the one on Solar Minimum and the one on my personal health. In the latter, I listed four possible reasons for my malaise, but Solar Minimum was not one of them. I have now added it to the list, and I am about to tell you why.

This direct connection to Solar cycles make much more sense than the biorhythms they used to post in the newspaper, or than tying your moods to Mercury being in retrograde or something. While your body should care very little—as a matter of charge—whether Mercury is in retrograde, we can see why your body would care that the Sun is anemic. Everything here depends on the Sun, and if the Sun is anemic, we will be too.

In fact, different theorists over the years and centuries have linked Solar activity to wars and pandemics. Velikovsky did this himself, as you will remember, claiming that diseases arrived from outer space. His theory was tied less to Solar cycles and more to intruders (like comets and asteroids), but others have linked plagues to Solar cycles. At that last link, you will see that scientists at major universities are attributing this to the weakening of the interplanetary magnetic field during Solar Minimum, which allegedly allows spores to fall from space.

Anyway, I was trying to get across to you that the main reason I wrote this paper is to once again propel the revolution. Knowledge is power, and knowing about Solar Minimum and things like that is empowering. :rolleyes: It allows you to make informed decisions—the last thing the governors want. It helps you to be in control of your own life. And it allows me to monkeywrench the predatory economic system one more way. So even if I am dying—or being poisoned by the governors, as some are telling me—it doesn't matter. No matter what happens to me, the lesson for you is the same: in every action you take, find a way to resist the Matrix. Primarily, make yourself the worst consumer you can possibly be. Get off the grid in every way you can. And don't believe a word they tell you.

http://mileswmathis.com/ss1.pdf

No matter what happens to me?

Resist the Matrix?

Get off the grid?

Don’t believe a word they tell you?

Good Lord, who writes this $chitt?

Could the publication of the “Medical Astrology” paper have anything to do with the discussions taking place in the “Engineering Disease” thread at the time? I’ll leave it to you, the reader, to make the connection.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

TOPICS

To: ADMIN

It occurred to me that it might make an interesting topic to create a list (not necessarily a time-line) of past staged events etc. which have been either covered by Clues forum or at least referred to in posts that deny their credibility.

Historically, it could go back in time as far as one wants or is able but should always have some sort of evidence to support the claim.

A short description might be useful of the 'event' and given the researching powers of members might be useful for any visitors to the site.

It is not a place for discussion of the event!

Sometimes, patterns emerge that can lead to other observations and considerations for such future events and one might deny the reverence with which past 'events' have been held. It is a long road...

It might even be possible to have a thread called something like: How to spot a hoax (or whatever).

Given that I have never read newspapers, or have a television or radio, or am on those goodness-awful anti-social sites, I would not be qualified for this task myself.

Be well.

Sharpstuff
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

sharpstuff » January 15th, 2019, 6:15 am wrote:TOPICS

To: ADMIN

It occurred to me that it might make an interesting topic to create a list (not necessarily a time-line) of past staged events etc. which have been either covered by Clues forum or at least referred to in posts that deny their credibility.

Historically, it could go back in time as far as one wants or is able but should always have some sort of evidence to support the claim.

A short description might be useful of the 'event' and given the researching powers of members might be useful for any visitors to the site.

It is not a place for discussion of the event!

Sometimes, patterns emerge that can lead to other observations and considerations for such future events and one might deny the reverence with which past 'events' have been held. It is a long road...

It might even be possible to have a thread called something like: How to spot a hoax (or whatever).

Given that I have never read newspapers, or have a television or radio, or am on those goodness-awful anti-social sites, I would not be qualified for this task myself.

Be well.

Sharpstuff
Thank you dear Sharpstuff. I think what you are suggesting here is (at least in part) what I was hoping to accomplish with this topic that I created several years ago.

There appears to be (from time to time) reaction by mainstream and “alternative” media (and its military apparatus) to research that is more cutting edge here at CF.

In my opinion, the “reaction” is still primarily in the “ignore” phase for the most part. That said, it’s like the tactics deployed are topic based, instead of forum based- if that makes sense.

I like where you are going with this so far. Maybe others could expound on it further. Perhaps at the “Anatomy of a Hoax” thread that I linked above.

Warm Regards :) ,