California Bar “Shooting” 11/08/18

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

California Bar “Shooting” 11/08/18

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Well folks, we have yet another “mass shooting” story being cooked up and served to us. This one comes right on the heels of midterm election drama.

In any event, the first story I came across is found here.

There are reportedly 13 dead, including the “shooter” and a cop.

This WSJ article is quoted in part below:

“THOUSAND OAKS, Calif.—Shortly after 11 p.m. Wednesday, a 28-year-old Marine Corps veteran strode up to the front entrance of a country music bar in this Los Angeles suburb that was hosting its weekly college dance party.

As more than a hundred people sipped drinks and took line dancing lessons inside, Ian David Long, bearded and dressed in black, took out a .45 caliber pistol equipped with an extended magazine and shot the bouncer. Entering the door, he shot several more employees including a cashier while hurling a smoke bomb, witnesses told investigators. Then he turned his handgun on the crowd.

In a matter of minutes, 12 people were killed, according to authorities. Mr. Long was later found dead inside the building, having apparently shot himself.

. . .

As he fired, the military-trained gunman was silent, witnesses said. He operated with lethal efficiency. Investigators believe only one person shot by Long survived, a sheriff’s department spokesman said. Twenty others suffered injuries while trying to escape, the spokesman added.

Between five and six minutes after the first report of the shooting, a highway patrol officer and sheriff’s sergeant, 29-year veteran Ron Helus, rushed into the bar, officials said. They exchanged fire with the gunman and Sgt. Helus was hit, fatally.

“He died a hero. He went in to save lives,” said Sheriff Dean. Without Mr. Helus’s quick action, he added, many more would have died.

On Thursday, authorities searched the Long home for clues.”

And here are some images to accompany the event.

Interesting. A Reagan/Bush 84’ shirt. Hmm.
And the girl on the right with the hat that says “PRETTY GOOD AT BAD DECISIONS.” Well I’ll say.

With regard to the bald guy in the white shirt towards the left (positioned behind, and facing away from the black sweater lady). . . I can barely tell where he ends and she begins. Or maybe it’s the other way around.

I have to say that guy on the right appears almost like a giant. He’s quite literally heads and shoulders above the rest.

These two look awfully broken up over the whole thing. Not.

That’s so thoughtful. Some random people hurried up and made signs to help bring comfort and healing to the community. That sign on the right should say “Thousand Jokes Strong.”

SCS
Observer
Banned

Re: California Bar “Shooting” 11/08/18

Unread post by Observer »

Agreed that this is another fake "shooting" (produced of course with the usual combination of live-actors and CGI-avatars, about which the psyop producers hope we'll once again become divided arguing with each other in the false-dichotomy of "ALL characters shown in videos/images are CGI-avatars" vs. "ALL characters shown in vidoes/images are live-actors".)

But, shall I play devil's advocate on the first clue mentioned: isn't that "missing head" easily explainable as just a small black/indian girl holding that sheet up, facing the person she's trying to cover, thus her head is hidden by the head/torso of the person she is covering? Her dark fingers (both left hand and right hand) (with lighter fingernails), and even a little dark leg, can be seen. So her head not appearing would simply be explained by, "She's short, she's holding the sheet higher than her head, and she's being hugged by that dude who she is covering with the sheet", right?

That same page you linked to, which contained that photo you quickly analyzed, contains a video which uses the same image for its thumbnail (http://video.foxnews.com/v/5859440822001).

I haven't played the video (and won't, since it says I need to install some plugin which I don't want to install) but probably if you watch that video I suspect there will be a small dark girl depicted holding that sheet.

But again, I agree that this is of course another fake "shooting", which will of course contain various UNEXPLAINABLE goofs which will prove photoshopping and CGI-avatars, mixed together with actual live-actor shots.

I guess it's just a coincidence that we recently revived the old Arizona "shooting" and now suddenly they go live with this "California" shooting. Haha. ;)
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Thank you Observer for inspiring me to expound upon my initial post from this morning. Lest I forget, we should never miss an opportunity to get in some good old fashioned flag worship. (gag)

Usually a flag pole will do just fine. Here it looks like they spared no expense by wheeling out the industrial cranes. That’s just bonkers. . .

SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Dear Cluesforum,

The following article about does it for me on this particular psy-op silliness. It is from none other than Fock Snooze, er, Fox News, and is entitled as follows:

Some survivors of bar shooting also lived through Vegas

“THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. – Southern California's Borderline Bar and Grill had become a safe haven for dozens of survivors of last year's massacre at a Las Vegas country music festival, a place where they gathered for line dancing and drinks.

On Wednesday night, some of those survivors found themselves in a terrifyingly familiar scene, when bullets began flying once again.

Brendan Kelly, 22-year-old Marine, was one of them.

"I already didn't wish it on anybody to begin with for the first time," Kelly said Thursday outside his Thousand Oaks home. "The second time around doesn't get any easier."

Kelly, a Marine, said he heard "pop, pop" and instantly knew it was gunfire.

"The chills go up your spine. You don't think it's real — again," he said.

Kelly said he threw two of his friends to the floor and covered them with his body. Then he got a look at the shooter and the terror unfolding and decided they needed to escape.

Kelly said he dragged one woman out a back emergency exit and then, using his belt, T-shirt and Marine training, applied a tourniquet to his friend's bleeding arm.

After the shooting was over, Kelly said he and another Marine friend of his helped victims alongside first responders. Two of his friends were among those killed.

Chandler Gunn, 23, told The Los Angeles Times that a friend who survived the Vegas shooting works at the bar. When Gunn learned about the shooting, he rushed to Borderline.

Gunn said his friend, whose name he didn't provide, escaped safely out the back.

"There's people that live a whole lifetime without seeing this, and then there's people that have seen it twice," he said.

In social media posts, Molly Mauer said she was at Borderline and also survived Vegas.

"I can't believe I'm saying this again. I'm alive and home safe," she said on Facebook.

In Las Vegas and Thousand Oaks, country music fans were the victims. Borderline features country music, and Wednesday was "college night" and many young people crowded into the bar. The Last Vegas shooter targeted a crowd of country music fans gathered for the Route 91 Harvest Festival.

Kelly has a large tattoo on his left arm memorializing the Las Vegas shooting, which left killed 58 dead. On his other arm Thursday, he still had his wristband from the bar.

When the Las Vegas gunman opened fire from a 32nd-floor hotel room, Kelly said he threw a friend to the ground before helping get her out of the area and into a room. Armed with a knife in case an attacker came in, he hunkered down and waited with 40 other people for four hours.

He said living through Vegas changed his life. He doesn't know how a second mass shooting will affect him down the road.

"Everywhere I go, everything I do is affected," he said. "I don't sit in a room with my back to the door. You're always picking up on social cues. You're always overanalyzing people trying to figure out if something were to go down, 'What would I do?'"

Kelly said the Borderline had become a safe haven for dozens of Vegas survivors.

"It is our home," he said.

A few weeks after the Vegas shooting, Borderline held a benefit concert for five people from the area who were killed, and now-eerie social media posts show a number of survivors holding up a "Route 91" sign inside the bar at a six-month anniversary event.

Kelly said he'll be looking to God for comfort in the coming weeks and months.

"I know that, being a religious person, that God is never going to give me anything more than I can handle," he said. "I'm here for a reason."

___________________________________________________________________________________

Oh yeah, you’re here for a reason alright. To lie your ass off.

Pure, unmitigated garbage. :puke:

SCS
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Omg! So they have a “ready” excuse for people photographed from “1000 Oaks” being in photos from “Las Vegas”...how quaint!

By the way, look out for something happening on 15-Nov when England host USA in a football friendly to also commemorate “Rememberance Day” and the 100th anniversary of the end of the First World War...
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

[Note: Please disregard the misleading (not by me) “FLORIDA SENATE. . .” headline on the YouTube video attached. This is actually about the alleged California Bar “Shooting.”]

Alrighty then, so we have an interview of a “mother” of an (ostensibly) adult “child,” whose friend is still missing? How in the hell do people end up “missing” in these situations? That’s a rhetorical question, so please don’t try to “answer” it. It’s frankly beyond silly.

Notice how she pretty quickly moves past that issue and proceeds to assert (around the 20-30 second mark) that she “knows” that people left their things (such as cell phones) behind, but then immediately says they are praying this is the case, but they don’t know. Wowsers. Talk about a total 180 in a single sentence.

She then recounted a version (AKA hearsay) of a story whereby “a gun barrel came through the bathroom door,” followed by the obligatory cop/hero worship. That ranks up there on the Barf-O-Meter to be sure. :puke:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byTfrsoGmx4

And, did he refer to her as ”Sarah-Silly-Coola” at approximately the 1:27 mark? Oh my, . . . silly indeed.

Thank you to our member and Moderator (primarily in the background here at the moment) SmokeyTheBarrister for bringing this video to my attention. He didn’t have time to make the post himself, so I took the liberty. :)

SCS
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

As I find clips such as these (watch YT vid below) I sometimes wonder: were these clips REALLY aired on American TV ?

If so, what were your feelings when you watched on TV these purported mourners ? (which to me appear like obvious actors?)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LQEiX6UvgM

I am quite fascinated about the fact that - apparently - most people will rather brush away the idea that they are paid actors - and so letting their emotional braincells prevail over their rational ones. If humankind is heading in this direction - I'm outta here very soon ! Off to Mars! :P
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

simonshack » November 11th, 2018, 1:47 pm wrote:*

As I find clips such as these (watch YT vid below) I sometimes wonder: were these clips REALLY aired on American TV ?

If so, what were your feelings when you watched on TV these purported mourners ? (which to me appear like obvious actors?)

. . .

I am quite fascinated about the fact that - apparently - most people will rather brush away the idea that they are paid actors - and so letting their emotional braincells prevail over their rational ones. If humankind is heading in this direction - I'm outta here very soon ! Off to Mars! :P
Simon,

I can’t speak to whether this actually aired in the US, since I never watch, other than on YouTube, and after the fact. But, I don’t have any reason to think it didn’t.

And sadly it rings all too familiar. So, embarrassingly enough, I think this is run of the mill “news” on television.

Moreover, it seems that the cumulative effect is such that it creates a fictitious “reality” of what is considered “normal.” So, people may reply to skepticism with something like, “well, they always get interviews like this. I don’t see anything unusual.” That much is true. It’s always horrible acting.

That’s the burden for those of us who can see straight through it. And we can’t “unsee” it. For better or for worse. And those who are (for lack of a better expression) under the hypnotic trance of it all, well . . . it seems like they can’t see it for what it is (generally speaking) unless they go a period of time away from it.

Therein lies a huge part of the problem. I’ve tried to challenge several people (very delicately and respectfully) to go without exposure to “the news” and mass media for six months. Even the ones that agree it would be a healthy thing to do are incredibly resistant to giving that up.

The few people who have been receptive to understanding media fakery are ones that don’t really live their lives deliberately feeding on the constant exposure. They are usually people raising young children and don’t have time for television. Or they turned it off for a season of life (similar to how my wife and I did) and never went back.

I have wondered if the acting is getting worse, or if I can just see it better now. It’s tough to say for sure, but I’m inclined to think it has always been bad.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

simonshack » November 11th, 2018, 8:47 pm wrote:*
Ditto Simon. Absolutely bizzare. I wonder what the Nutwork want to accomplish here with their crazy chant "I don't want prayers but gun control!". Is it an ad bought by Smith & Wesson since Americans tend to buy more guns when they fear they're going to be outlawed? Or is it shaping of public opinion as to be able to pass gun control through the now Democratic Senate? Or perhaps both?
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

SacredCowSlayer » November 11th, 2018, 5:10 pm wrote: And those who are (for lack of a better expression) under the hypnotic trance of it all, . . .
That's the perfect way to put it. A state of hypnotic trance is achieved thusly: -1- capture the subject's attention, -2- bypass the critical factor (the conscious, objective, thinking mind), and -3- stimulate the unconscious mind (make suggestions).*

FEAR, in whatever form, easily bypasses the critical factor.

How about the fear of being judged by one's peer group, of being an outcast, of no longer having (your) friends because one thinks differently than the social norm; this unconscious fear is exploited by those who put out this rubbish. (Should this particular fear be made conscious, it can then be the beginning of an enlightening.)

*with thanks to Igor Ledochowski
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Social norms are a very powerful modifier of behavior. Having been in a bar shooting where 2 people died and 3 people were injured from gunfire I have the advantage of telling MY story, regardless of social norms.

What I experienced was that IMMEDIATELY when the gunfire started the establishment emptied out, people ran past the shooter before the gunfire ceased. People got the heck out!!! NO ONE stayed behind to get under blankets, or to be hugged by other party goers for emotional comfort, or to give statements to the media. Those who stayed behind needed immediate emergency medical assistance. There were exactly 3 people who needed emergency medical assistance so only 3 people stayed behind. The people who needed emotional comfort or blankets received them at home where it was safe with loved ones. Thing is, at the time of the shooting, as I recall, no one knew how many shooters were in the vicinity. Even though the first shooter stopped after he emptied his clip how does one know for sure if he is the only shooter? The natural instinct was to err on the side of caution and leave before any other shooters opened fire. Since I was in a pile of people with my daughter up by the stage who hadn’t been able to escape, I was able to witness the entire event. PEOPLE GOT THE HECK OUT!!!

Safety is at home, not at the bar where people are getting shot, and certainly not outside the bar where one is out in the open and a target where more shooters could be waiting. I call shenanigans on any shooting event where people hang out afterwards to talk to the media and what not.
TErikson

Unread post by TErikson »

[Note by Admin (SCS): To display the image from Imgur, please use the “copy post link,” as opposed to the “copy link” (from Imgur). I have fixed this one for you. :) ]

As usual, trolls and other agents posing as conspiracy theorists are already at work:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/crisi ... shootings/
Did the Same ‘Crisis Actor’ Play the Mother and Victim in Three Different Mass Shooting Victims?
The same woman appeared on television as the victim or mother of children killed in three different mass shootings.

On the evening of 7 November 2018, the Southern California community of Thousand Oaks — which is regular ranked as one of the safest cities in the U.S. — was rocked by a mass shooting at the Borderline Bar & Grill that left twelve people dead.

As the nation mourned yet another tragic loss of multiple innocent lives, social media unfortunately experienced a resurgence of the “crisis actor” rumor in connection with the shooting — a conspiracy theory holding that professional actors are hired to perpetrate hoaxes by portraying victims and grieving relatives of staged shootings.

In this particular case, one Facebook meme held that the very same woman had been on the news as either the victim or the mother of a murdered child in three separate mass shootings widely separate in time and space: the June 2016 shooting at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, the October 2017 shooting at the Route 91 Harvest music festival in Las Vegas, and the November 2018 Borderline shooting in Thousand Oaks:
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

TErikson,

Feels like you are building a DBG/straw man argument about how roles might be played by the same person. In order to turn mere speculation which is a waste of everyone’s time and makes CluesForum look silly into some sort of evidence one would need to provide more and better examples. Thank you for sharing.

Take care,

Kham
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Kham » November 12th, 2018, 8:27 pm wrote:TErikson,

Feels like you are building a DBG/straw man argument about how roles might be played by the same person. In order to turn mere speculation which is a waste of everyone’s time and makes CluesForum look silly into some sort of evidence one would need to provide more and better examples. Thank you for sharing.

Take care,

Kham
Dear Kham,

Our new member may correct me if I’m wrong, but I read his post as highlighting just how quickly those DGB-style straw-men were being trotted out and swatted at in this particular story.

In other words, I didn’t take it to mean he was posting in support of the actual straw-men here.

Nevertheless, I appreciate you bringing the apparent ambiguity to our attention. Perhaps TErikson will reply with some clarification on that point.
TErikson

Unread post by TErikson »

SacredCowSlayer » November 12th, 2018, 10:25 pm

In other words, I didn’t take it to mean he was posting in support of the actual straw-men here.
You understood what I meant by that.

I do not present this as an argument but to denounce the website in question and the author of this ridiculous montage.