THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Postby omaxsteve on April 30th, 2018, 4:55 pm

hoi.polloi » April 29th, 2018, 2:34 am wrote:Unfortunately, it doesn't really ever help CluesForum to do a "post video and leave" move.

I have to move this to the derailing room until you can add some constructive thought to your points.

With all due respect, Hoi, I disagree. The videos that I linked to were made by researchers who were attempting to expose the media fakery surrounding this event, Each one offers analysis, albeit not my own, and are not simply posting from the media`s depiction of the event. My objective in posting these videos was to make CluesForum members aware of them before they are censored and removed by YouTube and the like. In the past when there was a phony faked terror event it was easy to find researchers posting videos showing the anomalies, inconsistencies, and impossibilities; These days the videos attempting to expose the fakery are getting harder and harder to find as YouTube is doing it`s best to `protect`society from the likes of us `conspiracy theorists`.

Truth is that in the past, Clues Forum was the first place I would turn to find the videos and the discrepancies between what was shown on TV and what really happened. Lately, I find there is very little information, and very little attention given to exposing the media fakery. I thought that posting the video would, at the least, make researchers aware of the event and hopefully encourage others to begin investigating, and analyzing the available video evidence, BEFORE the next hoax takes attention away from this current one.

As soon as I have a break from a very busy work schedule, I will do my best to comment and point out the fakery as best as I can.

regards,

Steve O.
omaxsteve

FAKING IN IRELAND NOW TOO .

Postby pillar on June 1st, 2018, 9:53 pm

thought never would see the day when see wholesale fakery performed in rep of ireland .
thought cluesforum would be best place to highlight this and vent .
and like thoughts of any others and especially any other irish on forum .

not since the days of IRA has their been such rubbish to contend with and that largely within northern ireland .
now the globalist so want to get hands on place .
already own everything and run the economy but that is never enough .

i always doubted that possible as the place is a pretty small place and to many people know each other
but of course that is changing and extremely disjoint society now with nobody caring much .
of course have seen an irish couple fake being at bataclan terror event and doing all press stuff but this different
trying to scare people and especially women , and divide them from men even more . just general debasement of all .

the timing of this with another murder and the type of it dont smell right.
like the pic all covered in press looks photo shopped even if it was done by girl herself , do not know
has the LEVIATHON sign etc

the guy that did the murder was to young under 14 to be named .
etc
so without any much of intel agencies in ireland who was this done
assume maybe incciated by the whole thing and now have a bunch of dirty coppers , forensic etc .
all paid for .
as assume the families were

Murder inquiry as girl (14) beaten to death and left in derelict building
https://www.irishtimes.com/.../murder-i ... eft-in-d...
May 18, 2018 - Gardaí believe schoolgirl Anastasia “Ana” Kriegel was beaten to death last Monday in a derelict farm building in west Dublin where her body ...

https://www.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=htt ... mrc&uact=8

other murders at same time .

Gardai unable to link evil Mark Hennessy's DNA profile to any ...
https://www.irishmirror.ie › News › Irish News › Mark Hennessy
3 days ago - Missing Jastine Valdez, scene of shooting and kidnapper Mark Hennessy ... Thomas Murphy & Sons Bray, Co Wicklow heading for Dublin Airport where will be flown home to the Philippines (Image: Collins Photo Agency) ...
Missing: lopez
Jastine Valdez's killer Mark Hennessy was using Tinder to meet ...
https://www.irishmirror.ie › News › Irish News › Mark Hennessy
4 days ago - Mark Hennessy, shot dead by gardai in Cherrywood, Dublin, ... of murder victim Jastine Valdez leaves a funeral home in Bray on May 25, 2018 ...
Missing: lopez

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... iller.html
pillar

Re: FAKING IN IRELAND NOW TOO .

Postby pillar on June 1st, 2018, 11:52 pm

Sorry just to add in the second murder , the suspect was shot dead with a knife or told .

again a massive red flag in ireland as the police here would rarely shoot anyone especially with just a knife
and at this point , the women that was supposedly kidnapped was still presumed alive , so why would you shoot him .
then cremated which i would say is not the norm here . like with the 14 year old girl anna . no traces or people digging up an empty coffin or with another corpse in it .

https://www.thesun.ie/news/2628679/mark ... ez-murder/

her body was found in a place called pucks castle where puck being irish for a male goat . so have lots of signs telling us that fakery involved .
all scaring people and before the rubbish vote on , abortion being allowed .

Now you tell me how this was done in pretty small communities .
nothing i see with pictures or where body was found , all could of easily be faked but need many cops ,detectives , forensics , and paramedics could easily be just cops as all fake .
similarly with the anna case , that is upwards of at very least 50 people , and with the parents of two families in anna case knowing that some acting needs to be done but for a nice price .
and the 13 year old boy will either die or just disappear in near future .
very little secret societies , etc and would class the police force as honest enough in terms of world scene .

and so where do these four characters disappear too from both murders .

so my question what made them all turn so easily , i would like to think some people cant be bought , no matter how much police think of it is them vs us mentality .
then who is footing the bill , many millions to pay all off . i guess pennies for some and very likely british intel
as they are trying their best to bring ireland back into british sphere as best can especially recently .
pillar

Postby hoi.polloi on June 2nd, 2018, 4:34 am

Sorry pillar but the quality of your writing is just unacceptable. If you'd like to make these points on an Irish forum where you can use your native language, whatever that is, even if it's computer binary, please feel free. We cannot afford to be a platform for this level of indecipherable text.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Re: Fakery in Orbit: THE I$$

Postby Observer on June 17th, 2018, 6:12 am

simonshack wrote:Yes, this is unreal. -_- (said by an ex semi-pro photographer who, admittedly many years ago, worked with several pros who were all totally obsessed / paranoid about keeping their expensive and delicate equipment out of harm's way. As it is, a mere scratch on those telephoto lenses would be disastrous - yet they let them float around the ISS like children's party balloons?... ).

brianv" wrote:There are no Cameras or anything else.

The ISS is ... VR and Augmented Reality

Watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knrh5PYDwKI

Scratched Lenses. :lol:

BrianV, you deserve serious respect as you were the first to fully realize all 9/11 "footage" was 100% faked (the plane images *and* the building images *and* the "victim" images, all of it faked, just as you always had been saying all along.)

Please allow me to remind you as a fellow human, that sometimes we humans have been known to get a little overly drunk (with alcohol, or with anger at the perpetrators of the fakery, or with anger at the large percentage of humans who currently haven't reached the appropriate level of full-fakery-admittance.)

The point is, when drunk on alcohol or anger, sometimes we don't realize how very close in thoughts and words and deeds our goods friends sitting next to us are. For example, if you re-read Simon's post in the morning with a clear head, probably you now can see Simon was and is saying the same thing you are here:

Yes BrianV, you are (and have always been) absolutely correct about this vital point: all purported "footage" of "supposed humans in the supposed ISS supposedly 400km in space" are absolutely 100% faked: you and Simon are in full agreement on this very important point, an agreement point which is a lovely uniting bond to be cherished for life, seriously, since it is very rare to find a fellow human with the appropriate level of full-fakery-admittance which you and Simon whole-heartedly share.

In the above example, Simon was once again agreeing with you BrianV, that these faked "photos" and faked "videos" purporting to show "supposed humans in the supposed ISS supposedly 400km in space" are totally impossible, and pointing out how illogical it is for the fakery perpetrators to depict the camera-props and videocamera-props "floating around the ISS like children's party balloons" since in real life a mere scratch on those telephoto lenses would be disastrous. Thus, Simon is agreeing with you 100% BrianV, by saying in reality: NASA has ZERO lenses floating around like those fake images depict.

This is just another of literally thousands of points of agreement which you and Simon share, about the total fakery of all 9/11 images and all NASA images (and all Nuclear Bomb images and all media-pushed images in general.) If you'll look closely at Simon's fine agreement post there, it is sandwiched between two fine posts by ThisIsUnReal, which (admittedly belatedly, but appropriately fully) agree with your absolutely correct stance BrianV, that all those NASA images are totally faked (in this case the evidence points being added on the already ample pile are: the "photos/videos supposedly taken of Earth BY supposed humans supposedly in the supposed 400km ISS" are proven faked images viewtopic.php?p=2405863#p2405863, *and* the "photos/videos supposedly taken OF supposed humans supposedly playing with those camera-props/video-camera-props in the supposed 400km ISS" are also proven faked images viewtopic.php?p=2405877#p2405877 .)

And those most recent posts on this thread are merely in addition to the thousands of evidence points already shown here at CluesForum, by Simon and BrianV and Hoi and many other fine posters whose evidence contributions over the years/decades have proved NASA's total image fakery, so please don't mistakenly think Simon would ever be implying actual "camera-throwing-humans 400km up there risking the scratching of lenses". Simon was and is saying: the number of "camera-throwing-humans 400km up there risking the scratching of lenses" is ZERO, those NASA images are all faked, agreeing absolutely with your correct strong stance BrianV.

Now about the details of the methods of HOW those NASA images are faked, as the video you recommended points out, there are VARIOUS methods, which ALL have been used over the years, often MULTIPLE methods being combined in each movie, including but not limited to: green-screens, vomit-comets, actors on wires, physical-props on wires, CGI VirtualReality props, CGI AugmentedReality props, even absolutely fake non-human CGI Renderings of "humans".

As the video you recommended points out at the very beginning, even though NASA and its CGI artists have the ability to render everything 100% with computers without physical actors and without physical props, it seems they still are often choosing (currently) to use physical actors and physical props in addition to the CGI stuff. The very beginning of that video you recommended points out that one particular prop which another commenter was sure was 100% CGI, was in fact more likely to be a physical prop since it left a shadow behind it.

So again, there are various methods which can be combined. Perhaps those fake images with the "floating-camera-props" and "floating-videocamera-props" were created by: filming physical Earth-bound props on wires next to physical Earth-bound actors, or, filming physical Earth-bound props from all angles then later adding that separate prop-layer to the physical Earth-bound actors layer, or, (as I think BrianV is always rightfully doing his best to strongly remind us) total CGI renderings are possible and probable, meaning total CGI renderings of props, total CGI rendering of backgrounds, and even moving-image "footage" of "humans" created totally by CGI renderings, thus no physical actors are needed anymore.

I personally think they still used physical actor layers in the 9/11 KingKong scene (the green-screen actor layers being mistakenly enlarged when added to the totally CGI rendered buildings layer), and I personally think they are still using physical actors in the current NASA scenes (with a few physical props remaining but now MAINLY CGI rendered Virtual-Reality-props and Augmented-Reality-props) but at the same time I also agree with BrianV and Hoi and Simon who all say that it is foolish for us to ASSUME that their depictions of humans are actually human actors. Moving-image "footage" of "humans" created totally by CGI renderings (with no actors needed) are absolutely possible, and become more probable everyday.

If we all are in full agreement that the "humans in space" images are ALL 100% faked, we shouldn't allow NASA's (nor 9/11's) red-herring easter-egg goose-chase divide-and-conquer argument-invoking variety of fakery methods to cause us to forget the amazing fact that: we are in full agreement that the "humans in space" images are ALL 100% faked.

Please come back to this humble online pub BrianV, you helped all of these fellow friends to understand all 9/11 "footage" was 100% faked (plane images AND building images AND "victim" images) just as you are helping all of these fellow friends to understand all NASA "footage" is 100% faked, just as you are helping all of these fellow friends to understand all media-pushed "footage" is 100% faked.

We readers here agree with your strong stance about total media-fakery, we need your vital reminders about total rendering-ability, we like your direct succinct way of speaking, and we enjoy your company here as a lifelong contributing member (and I should add, for new readers, BrianV is one of the few people on Earth who can honestly say they founded this pub together with Simon search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author=BrianV&start=3885), I'm sure your lifelong good friend Simon feels the same. :)

Don't let anger at the fakery perpetrators, nor details about the fakery methods, cause you to fight your good friend Simon: think of it this way, if you were to stop coming to your favorite pub the media-fakery-terrorists would win! Don't let the terrorists win! Keep coming to your favorite pub! :)
Observer

Postby brianv on June 17th, 2018, 11:33 am

Oooh a reply from one of Simon's fanboys.

Fuck off, I don't want your respect. And don't use my name again. How many times in that post? You remind me of some bitch that used to vist here who used my name all the time.

There is No ISS, there is No Orbit, nobody has ever been in "Space". And none of you clowns has a fucking clue.

And for the record asshole, I'm not angry and I do not drink alcohol or visit pubs.
brianv

Postby pov603 on June 17th, 2018, 6:43 pm

Assholes, anger, alcohol and pubs exist...I encounter one, feel one, drink one and frequent one but maybe not necessarily in that order...
Rule #1 Do what you want...
Rule #2 Do no harm to anyone...
Rule #3 ...er...
pov603

Postby Observer on June 17th, 2018, 9:06 pm

Simon and many here have made their stance clear, a stance which totally AGREES with your stance, "B".

Yes, 100% of purported "photos & videos" of "humans in space & humans in ISS" are absolutely 100% faked.

Yes, 100% of purported "photos & videos" of "Space Stations & Man-Made Satellites" are likewise 100% faked.

(Un-Manned custom-shaped planes/balloons MAY be able to temporarily-fly to 90km to take aerial spy-photos.)
(Un-Manned custom-shaped planes/balloons MAY be able to temporarily-fly to 90km to pose as "Satellites/ISS".)
(But Man-Made objects can NOT orbit Earth, as any magic "gravity sweet-spot" would be impossible to maintain.)
(And Natural objects (e.g. Moon) which orbit, seem locked into perfect circles by some other force NOT gravity.)

The main point is: Simon fully agrees ZERO Man-Made objects orbit Earth, so what's your point of contention "B"?

It truly seems baffling that your proven good-eyes, not blinded by alcohol or anger, could misinterpret Simon's logical post:

simonshack wrote:Yes, this is unreal. -_- (said by an ex semi-pro photographer who, admittedly many years ago, worked with several pros who were all totally obsessed / paranoid about keeping their expensive and delicate equipment out of harm's way. As it is, a mere scratch on those telephoto lenses would be disastrous - yet they let them float around the ISS like children's party balloons?... ).

All of Simon's posts agree with you: there is no "orbiting ISS" (nor any man-made "satellites"), and nobody has ever "been to Space".

brianv wrote:There is No ISS, there is No Orbit, nobody has ever been in "Space".

Simon is NOT claiming "the ISS is real, it orbits Earth, and people have been to space", not at all, Simon and Clues Forum prove such claims are fake.

So why are you now saying Simon is mistaken? I nicely tried to propose rational possible reasons why one would accidentally misinterpret Simon's post above.

You're not blinded by alcohol nor anger? Well, there must be some reason why you're currently feeling there is a disagreement about the fake ISS subject. Perhaps your misplaced point of contention is instead about TYCHOS?

I think you and Simon and Clues Forum are in agreement on the subjects of 9/11 and NASA and media-fakery in general: nobody was killed during the prepared-in-advance 100% faked CGI-renderings officially released since 9/11/2001, same thing goes for all media-pushed terror-events in general, there is no ISS (nor any man-made satellites) orbiting Earth, nobody has ever been to Space and all such "photos & videos" are 100% faked. :)

viewtopic.php?p=2357062&hilit=Brian#p2357062
viewtopic.php?p=2394330&hilit=Brian#p2394330

2005 Mar. https://archive.is/JRn91
2005 Mar. https://archive.is/tB0QU
2005 Mar. https://archive.is/MGD7K
2005 Mar. https://archive.is/2Dimv
2005 Mar. https://archive.is/ZcAf4
2005 Mar. https://archive.is/EtPPP
2005 Mar. https://archive.is/MdFMF
2005 Mar. https://archive.is/OiZN3
2005 Mar. https://archive.is/vYity
(2004 Oct. https://archive.is/NrZZk)
(2004 Oct. https://archive.is/IYCSc)
(2004 Oct. https://archive.is/qlctl)
)2004 July https://archive.is/TgLbv)
Observer

Epitaph for Cluesforum.

Postby brianv on June 18th, 2018, 7:27 am

16 Google robots a drunkard or two and a handful of sock puppets. Total waste of space and time.

Delete my account now!! I'm not even allowed that privilege, fuckheads.
brianv

Postby Observer on June 18th, 2018, 9:08 am

Obviously my attempt at peacemaking failed, I'm very sorry I offended you, B.
Mods, you should probably move all my posts to the Chatbox or Derailing room.

B, can you please let us know what specific post you disagree with Simon about?
Did the "scratched lenses" joke cause you to mistakenly accuse Simon of ISS belief?
Is there an actual specific post that you disagree with Simon or Clues Forum about?

You rightfully call out phrases which imply actual victim existence (e.g. false-flag).
You even rightfully call out words such as photo/video which imply actual "footage".
I feel Simon and Hoi and Nonhocapito and Fbenario et al try to be as vigilant as you.
Perhaps you feel some words/phrases are being allowed which imply incorrect ideas?

I remember your post a week ago stating, in your opinion "the Universe doesn't exist."
I interpret your fine post as, "IMO the Universe doesn't exist in the way people assume."
Thus I interpret your fine post as, "IMO natural Sky objects are not what people assume."
And perhaps you feel, probably rightfully so, the word Universe itself should not be used?
Meaning, just as we shouldn't use the phrase false-flag, we shouldn't use the word Universe?
That's a logical stance, as the word Universe is muddied with infinite incorrect assumptions.

Seriously, probably you are once again ahead of everyone's learning curve - as your history proves.
So instead of leaving all readers wondering forever, can you please bravely share your Sky theory?
This is not a forum where members ridicule a new Sky theory: I seriously am interested in learning.
Of all the forums anywhere, this forum here is by far the most open to new theories about the Sky.

Hopefully you can see past faulty words/phrases/formatting/personality to realize good intention?
You have always been ahead of the curve, readers enjoy learning from you, please share your ideas.
If, in protest of something at CF, you want to share your daily ideas elsewhere, please give us a link.
There are too many "BrianV" results to find you. How can we learn your ideas if you don't post here? :)
Observer

Re: Epitaph for Cluesforum.

Postby hoi.polloi on June 18th, 2018, 5:51 pm

brianv » June 18th, 2018, 6:27 am wrote:16 Google robots a drunkard or two and a handful of sock puppets. Total waste of space and time.

Delete my account now!! I'm not even allowed that privilege, fuckheads.

Why should we do what you ask when you are being so disrespectful and indecipherable and unlike the "brianv" we've known in the past? If I could be sure it was you and we actually had a conversation about this, it would make sense. But your suddenly flipping out and fecking off doesn't really give me motivation to delete your account and risk losing your good posts. I'll just institute a temporary ban unless you say you don't care. Will the real brianv please stand up ...

:(
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby fbenario on June 19th, 2018, 1:14 am

Observer » June 18th, 2018, 4:08 am wrote:Obviously my attempt at peacemaking failed, I'm very sorry I offended you, B.
Mods, you should probably move all my posts to the Chatbox or Derailing room.

B, can you please let us know what specific post you disagree with Simon about?
Did the "scratched lenses" joke cause you to mistakenly accuse Simon of ISS belief?
Is there an actual specific post that you disagree with Simon or Clues Forum about?

You rightfully call out phrases which imply actual victim existence (e.g. false-flag).
You even rightfully call out words such as photo/video which imply actual "footage".
I feel Simon and Hoi and Nonhocapito and Fbenario et al try to be as vigilant as you.
Perhaps you feel some words/phrases are being allowed which imply incorrect ideas?

I remember your post a week ago stating, in your opinion "the Universe doesn't exist."
I interpret your fine post as, "IMO the Universe doesn't exist in the way people assume."
Thus I interpret your fine post as, "IMO natural Sky objects are not what people assume."
And perhaps you feel, probably rightfully so, the word Universe itself should not be used?
Meaning, just as we shouldn't use the phrase false-flag, we shouldn't use the word Universe?
That's a logical stance, as the word Universe is muddied with infinite incorrect assumptions.

Seriously, probably you are once again ahead of everyone's learning curve - as your history proves.
So instead of leaving all readers wondering forever, can you please bravely share your Sky theory?
This is not a forum where members ridicule a new Sky theory: I seriously am interested in learning.
Of all the forums anywhere, this forum here is by far the most open to new theories about the Sky.

Hopefully you can see past faulty words/phrases/formatting/personality to realize good intention?
You have always been ahead of the curve, readers enjoy learning from you, please share your ideas.
If, in protest of something at CF, you want to share your daily ideas elsewhere, please give us a link.
There are too many "BrianV" results to find you. How can we learn your ideas if you don't post here? :)

I don't think I've ever seen a lengthy post anywhere on the internet in which nearly every line is at least as long as all previous lines. The odds against this happening accidentally must be astronomical.

So to speak.
fbenario

Postby Observer on June 19th, 2018, 4:11 am

Thanks Fred. :)

Just as we all enjoy purposefully artfully making each next line of a song have nearly the same sound (Rhyming),
I sometimes enjoy purposefully artfully making each next line of a post have nearly the same length (Formatting).

viewtopic.php?p=2405817#p2405817
Observer

Postby fbenario on June 20th, 2018, 2:19 am

Observer » June 18th, 2018, 11:11 pm wrote:Thanks Fred. :)

Just as we all enjoy purposefully artfully making each next line of a song have nearly the same sound (Rhyming),
I sometimes enjoy purposefully artfully making each next line of a post have nearly the same length (Formatting).

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2405817#p2405817

Sometimes I entertain myself by sending texts that are visually interesting or unique in their appearance, so hats off to you!
fbenario

Our Forum Is A Stand For World Peace

Postby hoi.polloi on July 18th, 2018, 4:23 pm

Everyone who uses this forum must do so with honest respect for all people.

If you are not capable of considering sensitive ideas with respect for all, do not come here. If we discover any hate group, militia, or other group of morons attempts to appropriate our words in support of their call for exclusion, violence or war, or attempts to defame us, we will call them out. You will not be allowed to participate on the forum.

We reserve the right to re-declare our intentions to end racism, end war, end racist propaganda of all kinds and from all people at any time and for any reason.

As administrators and members we must all recognize a need to be responsible with the extremely sensitive topics that we are discussing. We also ask that the public does its part in reading the information with a high level of discernment and willingness and diffusing information in culturally appropriate ways and we are open to discussion about what that looks like around the world.

If you are reading and using CluesForum, you are being entrusted with the deep responsibility to be honest and use your best critical thinking skills combined with your own drive and your compassion for all people to get to the bottom of what is being discussed about anti-human propaganda. If you are discovered to be lacking in these areas we reserve the right to correct you or ban you.

Please do not assume good intentions on the part of anyone on this forum. We do not know who joins our forum and we do not ask for proof. Do not attempt to prove who you are as that may be construed as attempting to sway the opinions of the forum. Although the admins run this forum in good faith in humanity, we know that will be abused and used against us.*

By using this forum you agree that due to the incredibly sensitive nature of the topics you cannot take anything personally.

Play fair and enjoy the wealth of multicultural critique. Let's create world peace. It involves dialogue.

*We cannot control who lies about their intentions here until they are discovered. To anyone offended by our language on the forum, please do not assume ill will on our part as administrators. Always do your own research. You can follow anyone's posting history on the forum by clicking on their name. Please know that we are aware of shills trying to run "Discredit By Association" campaigns against us in order to smear our forum and make it look bad. There will be zero tolerance whatsoever for this. We are almost alone on this planet in coming together in our international ad hoc consortium of citizen analysts and if your job is to come on here, gain sympathy, and lie (as we have already seen numerous times) you may be called out and it may not be pretty.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM