REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Anyhoo on March 6th, 2018, 4:03 pm

patrix » March 3rd, 2018, 2:55 am wrote:
Flabbergasted » March 3rd, 2018, 12:53 am wrote:
Anyhoo wrote:I am posting on a dead web site...

So don´t.


As you see Anyhoo the tone here can be harsh. Personally I think it's a bit unwarranted, but then again I have not been around here that long, and as I understand there's been a lot of problems with forum trolling. The idea of this forum is also not to chat, especially not in the research threads as to not pollute them so that they become full of nonsense and hard to read. But there is a chat box you can use.

Anyway I wish you a warm welcome. I hope you will find the research here as interesting as I have. But as you point out, the truth don't really seem to interest that many people and that can be very frustrating. I hope, as I've been very fortunate with, that you find people in real life that you can talk with on these things, because that is very helpful when trying to keep sane in an obviously insane world. But as you may have noticed it's also easy to loose friends and be avoided. I'm very open with my views and it works ok, but quite a few friends don't keep in touch any more which has been hard for me, but then again what kind of friends where they then?

And try to be open. I had a hard time with the subject of satellites and rockets, but today it's clear as day to me that rockets have no way to create propulsion in a vacuum which of course also makes satellites impossible. It's actually quite elementary physics. You can read all about it in the "Does rocketry work beyond Earth's atmosphere" thread.

All the best and again welcome to the forum Anyhoo /Patrik


Thank you for being kind in your response. I must confess to being mystified by this web site and some of the responses I have received since I came here. Perhaps I have a greatly oversimplified view of the world and the way I believe things should be, but to me Truth is the main thing that is important to be discovered. In a world of lies, Truth is rare thing. Few know it. Even fewer talk about it. I expected a different attitude from people when I came here. I expected this web site would be populated with a group of people dedicated to waking up humanity to the lies of 9-11 and everything else but what I am discovering is something quite different. I don't even know how to even describe it. I am new here so I have no right to criticize anyone else here, but my initial perceptions based upon some of the responses I have seen has not filled me with enthusiasm that I have finally found a forum of truth fighters with a mission to wake up the vast majority of sleeping humanity. To me, and this is just me, if a truth exists and you have documented proof of that truth, and most people in the world are unaware of that truth, you go forth and try to wake up everyone else that you can with that truth. In my own way I have been trying to do that in various other places on the internet. Not making a lot of progress but I continue to try. It seems like the truth is overwhelmed and shouted down by the lies, so anyone who speaks truth is just ridiculed. I am sure we have all experienced this, but I digress. I am not exactly happy about the response I am getting here but I will not argue the point. If I were a long time member here, and someone new came to this forum saying the things I have, I hope that I would welcome them with open arms and treat them positively and not making any discouraging comments to them which would turn them off from coming here and wanting to be involved in propagating the truth.
Anyhoo
Member
 
Posts: 18
Joined: February 25th, 2018, 9:32 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Flabbergasted on March 6th, 2018, 4:35 pm

Anyhoo » March 6th, 2018, 12:03 pm wrote:I expected a different attitude from people when I came here. I expected this web site would be populated with a group of people dedicated to waking up humanity to the lies of 9-11 and everything else but what I am discovering is something quite different.

Thing is, we do not suffer whiners gladly. You have gotten your 15 minutes of attention with that broken record of yours. Time to move on in your brave quest. I sincerely wish you good luck.
Flabbergasted
Member
 
Posts: 741
Joined: November 12th, 2012, 1:19 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby HonestlyNow on March 6th, 2018, 5:08 pm

Anyhoo » March 6th, 2018, 10:03 am wrote:Thank you for being kind in your response. I must confess to being mystified by this web site and some of the responses I have received since I came here. Perhaps I have a greatly oversimplified view of the world and the way I believe things should be, but to me Truth is the main thing that is important to be discovered. In a world of lies, Truth is rare thing. Few know it. Even fewer talk about it. I expected a different attitude from people when I came here. I expected this web site would be populated with a group of people dedicated to waking up humanity to the lies of 9-11 and everything else but what I am discovering is something quite different. I don't even know how to even describe it. I am new here so I have no right to criticize anyone else here, but my initial perceptions based upon some of the responses I have seen has not filled me with enthusiasm that I have finally found a forum of truth fighters with a mission to wake up the vast majority of sleeping humanity. To me, and this is just me, if a truth exists and you have documented proof of that truth, and most people in the world are unaware of that truth, you go forth and try to wake up everyone else that you can with that truth. In my own way I have been trying to do that in various other places on the internet. Not making a lot of progress but I continue to try. It seems like the truth is overwhelmed and shouted down by the lies, so anyone who speaks truth is just ridiculed. I am sure we have all experienced this, but I digress. I am not exactly happy about the response I am getting here but I will not argue the point. If I were a long time member here, and someone new came to this forum saying the things I have, I hope that I would welcome them with open arms and treat them positively and not making any discouraging comments to them which would turn them off from coming here and wanting to be involved in propagating the truth.

Here's what I gathered from your 374 words:

1) You had expectations, and you were disappointed.
2) Truth needs one to fight for it.

In a world of lies, Truth is rare thing. Few know it. Even fewer talk about it.

Truth can only be grasped within one's consciousness. Truth is not a rare thing. Truth is found in Existence; Existence is Truth. It is the consciousness of Truth and Existence that is lacking. How does one raise another's consciousness? Go riddle me that.


From Step 1: HOW TO REGISTER AT CLUESFORUM:
Lastly, let this be clear: if you decide to join this forum, please make sure that you have a firm grasp of your topics of interest - and that your contributions to our discussion boards be expressed in articulate and eloquent fashion.

Your expectations had not needed to be dashed if you'd become familiar with the site before making your postings . . .
HonestlyNow
Member
 
Posts: 390
Joined: September 13th, 2011, 12:15 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby simonshack on March 6th, 2018, 8:20 pm

Anyhoo wrote: To me, and this is just me, if a truth exists and you have documented proof of that truth, and most people in the world are unaware of that truth, you go forth and try to wake up everyone else that you can with that truth.


Well, that's precisely what we're trying to do here, dear Anyhoo. If you have any brilliant proposals as to how we can do better, please submit them. I will receive them with open arms - that is, if they are truly brilliant.
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6549
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Introduction: LoneBear

Postby LoneBear on April 3rd, 2018, 8:27 pm

Greetings:

My name is Bruce, currently residing in these United States of America. Professionally, I have been a computer consultant to Fortune 500 companies and the United States military, and am currently the Director of Research for the Reciprocal System of theory, a "theory of everything" proposed by Dewey B. Larson in 1959. I have been utilizing that theory to explain many of the unusual events I was exposed to during my time in the military with the Montauk Project, Cold War and the MIB.

I have been studying metaphysics, spirituality and alternative science for over 40 years, having amassed a great deal of knowledge in those areas. Friends have been recommending I join this forum because I am always looking for new information to refine my worldview, and may be able to provide insights not otherwise considered into those topics being discussed.

My basis for understanding the Universe is the Reciprocal System, not conventional science. You may already be familiar with some of my research, as I was David Wilcock's primary source of information on Larson and "3-dimensional time" back in 2004, which he has continued to present in books, seminars and television.

Thanks for letting me join the discussion.
LoneBear
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: September 6th, 2015, 1:42 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Kham on April 4th, 2018, 5:38 am

Welcome LoneBear,

Glad to hear you have friends who visit Clues Forum. What threads at Clues Forum were your friends most interested in? Are your friends contributors to CF?

For you specifically, what threads were you wanting to contribute and/or are most interested in?

I always like to hear what threads readers find most valuable. I look forward to your contributions.
Kham
Member
 
Posts: 109
Joined: June 25th, 2015, 10:30 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby LoneBear on April 4th, 2018, 6:26 pm

Kham » April 3rd, 2018, 10:38 pm wrote:Glad to hear you have friends who visit Clues Forum. What threads at Clues Forum were your friends most interested in? Are your friends contributors to CF?

No. 1 would be Gopi, who I've known for about 15 years now and is in to the fallacies of physics and astronomy. A number of his papers have been posted here on the problems with Newton's works.

For you specifically, what threads were you wanting to contribute and/or are most interested in?

It was the info on "fakery in orbit" that initially caught my attention several years ago, then the TYCHOS model being proposed here recently. I also know a good deal about computer fakery as I helped to create it, decades ago, as part of my work with the MIB at the start of the post-Vietnam Cold War (not "men in black," more "men in khaki" -- Military Intelligence). It was done with the best of intentions as a matter of national security, but the way those tools have been abused to advance political and corporate agendas now has become downright frightening. I am glad to see it getting exposed.
LoneBear
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: September 6th, 2015, 1:42 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby hoi.polloi on April 4th, 2018, 7:15 pm

LoneBear » April 4th, 2018, 5:26 pm wrote:
Kham » April 3rd, 2018, 10:38 pm wrote:Glad to hear you have friends who visit Clues Forum. What threads at Clues Forum were your friends most interested in? Are your friends contributors to CF?

No. 1 would be Gopi, who I've known for about 15 years now and is in to the fallacies of physics and astronomy. A number of his papers have been posted here on the problems with Newton's works.

For you specifically, what threads were you wanting to contribute and/or are most interested in?

It was the info on "fakery in orbit" that initially caught my attention several years ago, then the TYCHOS model being proposed here recently. I also know a good deal about computer fakery as I helped to create it, decades ago, as part of my work with the MIB at the start of the post-Vietnam Cold War (not "men in black," more "men in khaki" -- Military Intelligence). It was done with the best of intentions as a matter of national security, but the way those tools have been abused to advance political and corporate agendas now has become downright frightening. I am glad to see it getting exposed.


How was anything to do with the Viet Nam war in the interest of national security? I was under the impression that "Nam" was one more ruthless invasion of Southeast Asia, in a string of endless imperial wars led by America since the "commie scare" of the McCarthy era, not to mention previous empires' invasions of everywhere else. How have any of these wars led to stability for the home country, except for the same old (Mason, Jesuit, Talmudic, Templar, etc.) clubbers and profiteers that claim the driving anxiety they create is a necessary zeitgeist for empire to exist? If anything, 9/11 and other hoaxes seem to be seamless extensions of the same tactics of rich murderers and marauders.

Political and corporate so-called agendas have always been tools of that same "classless" class of pirates who distract us with those conflicts, so how can we say the tools are now being abused, when they were designed for abuse since their inception? Is the suggestion that the general populace living under these imperial caste systems "needs" this?
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5048
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby LoneBear on April 5th, 2018, 12:06 am

hoi.polloi » April 4th, 2018, 12:15 pm wrote:How was anything to do with the Viet Nam war in the interest of national security? I was under the impression that "Nam" was one more ruthless invasion of Southeast Asia, in a string of endless imperial wars led by America since the "commie scare" of the McCarthy era, not to mention previous empires' invasions of everywhere else.

Malaysia happens to sit on the largest, accessible oil dome on the planet. Control of oil reserves is a major concern of national security--for MANY countries, not just America. The "stale mate" that resulted from that police action (not a declared war) led to the Cold War (spying) in the 1980s that developed many of the "false flag" technologies now being used for more private agendas. As "intel" goes, if you can't beat 'em--deceive them into thinking you beat them. These days, the wars are "wars of deception"--which turned out to be even more profitable than guns and tanks. From what I've read of the posts here, particularly the NASA threads, I would think those here would be well aware of this.

How have any of these wars led to stability for the home country, except for the same old (Mason, Jesuit, Talmudic, Templar, etc.) clubbers and profiteers that claim the driving anxiety they create is a necessary zeitgeist for empire to exist?

You answered your own question. Stability is driven by those that rule the empires in conflict.

If anything, 9/11 and other hoaxes seem to be seamless extensions of the same tactics of rich murderers and marauders.

Of course. But they are not random nor haphazard tactics... they are on their final stage, making China the center of industry (after London/mercantilism, the Vatican/religion and Washington/military). All four suits of the deck have been created... just now waiting for, shall we just say, the "Trump" to be played, to win the game?

Political and corporate so-called agendas have always been tools of that same "classless" class of pirates who distract us with those conflicts, so how can we say the tools are now being abused, when they were designed for abuse since their inception?

There is a big difference between the NWO "wanna-be's" and those that actually rule through the global oligarchy. Believe it or not, the tools developed by "The Powers That Are" tend to benefit humanity, as they need healthy minions to cook their food, wash their clothes and design and build the tech that will elevate them to gods. However, when those tools fall into the hands of wanna-be's, then you get abuse.

Is the suggestion that the general populace living under these imperial caste systems "needs" this?

Like the Oracles of old, Nature has a way of providing people with what they need, not what they want. So you decide.
LoneBear
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: September 6th, 2015, 1:42 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby hoi.polloi on April 5th, 2018, 1:56 am

LoneBear » April 4th, 2018, 11:06 pm wrote:
hoi.polloi » April 4th, 2018, 12:15 pm wrote:How was anything to do with the Viet Nam war in the interest of national security? I was under the impression that "Nam" was one more ruthless invasion of Southeast Asia, in a string of endless imperial wars led by America since the "commie scare" of the McCarthy era, not to mention previous empires' invasions of everywhere else.

Malaysia happens to sit on the largest, accessible oil dome on the planet. Control of oil reserves is a major concern of national security--for MANY countries, not just America. The "stale mate" that resulted from that police action (not a declared war) led to the Cold War (spying) in the 1980s that developed many of the "false flag" technologies now being used for more private agendas. As "intel" goes, if you can't beat 'em--deceive them into thinking you beat them.


I kind of see where you are going with that, and I appreciate that version of history but to join this with my original point it seems like a contradiction to use the language of empire on the one hand, calling war "a police action" (supposedly in the interest of national security) and advancing to our present narrative about "the cold war". What, then, is your definition of war?

What is your definition of national security?

Perhaps I am just not familiar with the particular version of doublespeak you are borrowing, but I think we can stand to refine the way we're talking about these things so we don't sound exactly like the horrible creeps that waged war on China to force them to open their market to Western led opium addiction, for example. Sorry if the word "war" is wrong to you here but I think it's pretty appropriate here and in the case of the Viet Nam war as well. And I still fail to see what is justified about invading a place for their oil.

If anything, 9/11 and other hoaxes seem to be seamless extensions of the same tactics of rich murderers and marauders.

Of course. But they are not random nor haphazard tactics... they are on their final stage, making China the center of industry (after London/mercantilism, the Vatican/religion and Washington/military). All four suits of the deck have been created... just now waiting for, shall we just say, the "Trump" to be played, to win the game?


I understand that you are working in that narrative and it's quite clever, and I think we would probably like to know more about it, but please bear in mind that this forum is very skeptical of new and old narratives (and its stated purpose is to investigate such things presented by any media) and you will want to present evidence wherever possible to support your Grand Theory, even if you know it to be absolutely true. And even then, we may want to question it and see if it is actually a valuable narrative or if it's just more compressed BS delivered through our forum by someone who believes it.

Political and corporate so-called agendas have always been tools of that same "classless" class of pirates who distract us with those conflicts, so how can we say the tools are now being abused, when they were designed for abuse since their inception?

There is a big difference between the NWO "wanna-be's" and those that actually rule through the global oligarchy. Believe it or not, the tools developed by "The Powers That Are" tend to benefit humanity, as they need healthy minions to cook their food, wash their clothes and design and build the tech that will elevate them to gods. However, when those tools fall into the hands of wanna-be's, then you get abuse.


This seems like more of that narrative which we may have to ask you to put in a more organized way somewhere else.

Is the suggestion that the general populace living under these imperial caste systems "needs" this?

Like the Oracles of old, Nature has a way of providing people with what they need, not what they want. So you decide.


I am sorry but this doesn't make sense to me and it's a bit cryptic. Are you referring to your understanding of how things work?
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5048
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Suspended Belief on April 7th, 2018, 4:11 pm

Hey Simon:

I just showed September Clues to my lil bro and he said he felt like he was living in N. Korea.

Anyways, let me join your forum if you don't mind. I do paranormal research, but I also research all the conspiracies out there...

Username: Suspended Belief
My YouTube channel: youtube.com/poweroftheair
Lives in: Iowa, USA
"motivations for joining Cluesforum" Want to talk about the "YouTube Shooter." This is messed up.

Also, I signed up with your forum, and never received the first email I expected to get, so I signed up again. Please activate the password for username "Suspended Belief". Thank you.

-SB
Suspended Belief
Member
 
Posts: 12
Joined: April 7th, 2018, 1:22 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Muggē on April 8th, 2018, 12:19 pm

Hello,

I’m a 46 yo male in USA,
Married
Agnostic
I have been an electrician for 25 or so years.
I play the guitar, I like to tinker with things, take them apart , see how they work and try to fix them if they are broken. Reading and learning about all these different theories is a hobbie for the most part and I don’t know how much good it will do to seek and learn the truth, besides personal satisfaction, because trying to convince others of these things is an uphill battle I have learned.
I have been researching all sorts of conspiracy theories for several years now. The OKC bombing was the first one I really looked into but the the thing that really kicked it off for me was the book “ Hemp and the Marijuana Conspiracy “ written by Jack Herer. That book opened up the door to a lot of other things and into the rabbit hole I went. I have been led astray over the years by some of the different theories that are out there as it is sometimes hard to make heads or tails of the cacophony of disinformation that is prevalent.

I just stumbled across your site kinda by chance recently when I was looking into the Stephan Hawking death. How I missed CF before is strange because you all hit on about every theory that is out there so I figured CF may be good source because it apparently being suppressed to a certain degree.
I have a Facebook but it stays deactivated 99% of the time. I don’t have any websites or anything like that.
Muggē
Newbie
 
Posts: 5
Joined: April 2nd, 2018, 3:06 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby hoi.polloi on April 8th, 2018, 4:35 pm

Hi Muggē, and welcome! Where does your user name come from?

I never noticed that our site was suppressed; we certainly come up in Google searches. However, the web is big and definitely censored so it wouldn't be surprising to me either way.

Hope you enjoy and contribute your research (... that which you actually want to share with humanity, anyhow; we're not data miners!) Please make sure to use spell check and keep our readability higher than the average forum!

You might notice that we don't develop conspiracy theories as much as critique conspiracy theories, as many of them have become integrated with the dominant narrative or honed into a dead end, honey trap or limited hangout. Consider searching our thread on some pet theories and see how we analyze the media and ask questions you might not find elsewhere (but which, of course, we hope will spread to all critical thinkers the world over).
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5048
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Muggē on April 8th, 2018, 10:41 pm

Thanks hoi,
My user name is my last name spelled a little differently.

Maybe cluesforum is not suppressed, I just thought it was odd that I hadn’t run across it before. Maybe I did and ended up clicking on something else in the search results.

I am more of a reader but I’ll comment from time to time if I see something that no one else has mentioned.

My background is mainly electrical construction but I also went to technical scool years ago and studied radio and television communications. That was in the early 90’s and a lot has changed since then.
Muggē
Newbie
 
Posts: 5
Joined: April 2nd, 2018, 3:06 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby hoi.polloi on April 9th, 2018, 7:49 pm

Thanks, Muggē, and how do we pronounce your user name? Is it like "muggy"? Welcome again.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5048
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to HOW TO REGISTER at CLUESFORUM - and other tips

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest