Engineering disease

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
patrix

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Unread post by patrix »

Kham wrote:Human cells use simple sugars or monosaccharides as their major fuel component.
Dear Kham,

Assuming you are the same person, I admire your work with The Clueschronicle and taking a stand against the Flat Earth Psyop, but this is simply Flat Earth medicine you’re persistently promoting here. I hope that wording gets through to you.

Carbohydrates/sugar is a non-essential nutrient. Meaning that we can live healthy and happily ever after without eating a single carbohydrate. It’s true that a few cells require glucose/sugar but the liver makes those in a process called glycogenesis. And moreover a low or non existent carbohydrate intake is the natural metabolic state for humans. This information you can find in any textbook about human biology worth its name and if you still are in doubt I encourage you to try it out for yourself.

I’m not saying an extremely low carbohydrate intake is necessary to stay healthy but I do argue that excessive carbohydrate intake and more importantly a much too low intake of natural animal fats is the main reason for the pandemic of western diseases that we are experiencing right now. And this is a hoax that’s been carefully designed and carried out by the Nutwork since the 50s.

What I see, both here and elsewhere, is that the Nutwork have managed to turn this subject into some emotional cesspool where anything goes and nothing can be rationally discussed. It’s kind of like the wall of tears that effectively blocks peoples ability to reason around events like 9/11. And it’s especially prevalent in “alternative” circles. Some seem to see it as silly and unmanly to have any interest in the hoaxes around medicine. And of course there is the vegan/vegetarian group who are emotionally indoctrinated to fight anyone that have managed to figure out that animal fats indeed is an essential human nutrient.

@agraposo: Yes, vaccines are BS. Congratulations on figuring that out even though you are a person that seems to think ignorance is something to brag about.

@Peter: Thanks for bringing some sense here. Yes Seyfried knows a great deal about fasting, I highly recommend looking into his research.

Gotta work.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

patrix » December 11th, 2017, 10:07 am wrote:I’m not saying an extremely low carbohydrate intake is necessary to stay healthy but I do argue that excessive carbohydrate intake and more importantly a much too low intake of natural animal fats is the main reason for the pandemic of western diseases that we are experiencing right now.
All carbohydrates are not the same; they cannot be conflated into one category with the same effects on our biology, number one.

Number two, you and I are not apparently living in the same world. Most people around me eat plenty of dead animal products. And, as well, that is not the whole of the problem. People are also eating dead (as in cooked) foods, and foods adulterated with chemicals, and foods that are processed into near non-recognition as foods. It's "all together now" on the same plate of the standard diet of your average culturally-conditioned human.

The most important aspect to look at is the COOKING, or putting fire to, the food that people eat. Stop glossing over this point, and start looking into it.
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

patrix » 11 Dec 2017, 16:07 wrote:
@agraposo: Yes, vaccines are BS. Congratulations on figuring that out even though you are a person that seems to think ignorance is something to brag about.
I know what is the problem with vaccines. I was joking a little bit.

I hope you don't mind if I also call you an ignorant, or do you know everything? You're so ignorant that you don't know that by eating constantly animal foods your digestive system is always in a putrefied condition.

I suppose you are a primate, so your digestive apparatus was designed to eat bananas, not butter. That's why people get cancer, stupid.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

HonestlyNow » December 11th, 2017, 6:37 pm wrote: All carbohydrates are not the same; they cannot be conflated into one category with the same effects on our biology, number one.
From a nutritional standpoint they can since they all turn into glucose.
Number two, you and I are not apparently living in the same world. Most people around me eat plenty of dead animal products. And, as well, that is not the whole of the problem. People are also eating dead (as in cooked) foods, and foods adulterated with chemicals, and foods that are processed into near non-recognition as foods. It's "all together now" on the same plate of the standard diet of your average culturally-conditioned human.
The most important aspect to look at is the COOKING, or putting fire to, the food that people eat. Stop glossing over this point, and start looking into it.
Preparation of plant foods like rising flour and cooking nightshades is actually very important. It breaks down some of the substances that are poisonous to humans since we are in no way evolutionary equipped to eat those foods raw.
Here's an interesting lecture on that subject https://youtu.be/YdRBFiBWQZQ (AHS12 Georgia Ede MD Little Shop of Horrors? The Risks and Benefits of Eating Plants)

Meat on the other hand we can eat raw and get a nutritional benefit from doing so.

agraposo » December 11th, 2017, 8:32 pm wrote: I know what is the problem with vaccines. I was joking a little bit.
I'm not laughing
I hope you don't mind if I also call you an ignorant, or do you know everything? You're so ignorant that you don't know that by eating constantly animal foods your digestive system is always in a putrefied condition.

I suppose you are a primate, so your digestive apparatus was designed to eat bananas, not butter. That's why people get cancer, stupid.
You can call me whenever you like dear agraposo but in my view you are committing the only sin there is and that is to be an outspoken ignorant.

I've looked into medicine for six years and the views promoted here by you and some others is utter and total bullshit and you should be ashamed of yourself. I have no problems with people ruining their health. It's a free world and I drink and smoke from time to time. But I don't go around promoting it to others as being healthy.

I feel very fortunate to have found Cluesforum and I'm very grateful to Simon, Hoi and the other researchers here. They have given me invaluable knowledge that I've not been able to find anywhere else. The hallmark of the research here in my view is sound reasoning and application of real scientific methods despite the attempts to derail the research by shills or by outspoken ignorants like yourself.
Last edited by patrix on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Can we all take a step back please and calm down a bit?
There are some interesting thoughts and links being brought to the discussion so let them be the points of contention not ones particular preference or dislike of the others point of view.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear Pov603,

Thank you for your comment. I was just about to post my comments.

I do so below.

Dear CluesForum members,

This thread now seems to have descended into a slanging match between one or two writers and again are discussing dietary matters.

'Engineering' disease was a carefully thought out title. Indeed it covers vast fields of downright fakery but also inversions of (possible) truths for (perhaps) a particular agenda. It does not require discussions into whether human mammals are herbivores, frugivores, should-be vegans, vegetarians or any other what might be considered 'fad' dietary habits. If a name for human mammals is required for such dietary considerations, it would be 'omnivore'.

The nature of our dietary habits is dependent on any number of issues regarding health and it is a matter (in my view, at least) that all the factors of our present health is dependent on those issues.

In some ways, 'engineering' may also be a misnomer in the totality of our health (as it might be this instant). It is one of many factors that affect us from pre-birth and our path through life to the present.

A few contentious issues (in no particular order):
Ultrasound of embryo/foetus
Amniocentesis
Un-necessary caesarian sections
Episiotomy
Male and female genital mutilation
Cord-clamping
Vaccinations

All these are pre-birth or peri-natal.

We then have the:

'bad' teeth syndrome
eye 'problems'
hearing 'problems'

The list is endless. Don't even begin to think of 'psychological', 'psychiatric', or 'social' problems...

Our present 'health' systems (good, bad or indifferent) are based on a theory which can never be an actuality, since all can never be known (like atomic theory or genetic theory ), or anything else that cannot be verified by anyone.

Health 'theory' is based on the notion of 'germs' propounded by a liar, plagiarist, and entrepreneur, chemist ! Pasteur had no knowledge of biological systems!

So far as I am aware, this most excellent site is part of a learning curve for those willing to learn and participate. It is not a 'blog' to disseminate fatuous comments by those unable to spend the time reading dissenting views about anything and obtaining an informed view that may be counter to what they have learned (or had to learn). They are then able to make up their minds for themselves.

I beg you to have a look at (at least) the two books I have listed below. I refrain from listing two books I have written myself on health matters as I have no wish to be accused of 'flogging my own wares'.

Matters of health are thrust upon us night and day by media. We know why, don't we?

The real issue is that we retain a positive attitude towards acquiring data for our own good which automatically affects those around us by extension.

Suggested reading (in the first instance):

1. https://archive.org/details/bechamporpasteur00hume_0

2. Google: Exposing the Myth of the GERM THEORY - Medicinenon
from which you can download a .pdf

3. http://www.newmedicine.ca/
(This is the original site Of Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer)

I would be only too happy to supply links to other works I have personally read or have written.

Be good.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Dear pov603 and sharpstuff,

I will cool it. Welcome to the discussion.

Something that seem to differ between you and me sharpstuff it that I'm not willing to automatically exclude any possibility when it comes to how disease is engineered. And diet seems to be a big fat juicy target so to speak. Not only has the wording about diet been removed from the Hippocratic oath "I will apply dietetic measures for the benefit of the sick according to my ability and judgment."(https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main ... ekey=20909) but doctors get practically no education on basic human nutrition.

Could you please enlighten me sharpstuff on why you take this stance?
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

Sharpstuff my attitude to this forum is that I do a lot of research, just out of interest, and if I think the thread will benefit from it I’ll post it. I agree with what I think you are getting at – people with an axe to grind, whether it’s fruitarianism or eating only uncooked food for example, will frighten off decent posters.

That goes for you too as you seem to be trying to draw a line but then coming back with your own axes to grind.

To take your two axes:

1 I doubt many here believe in the germ theory of disease. And I believed that before and independently of reading some of Pasteur’s relatively recently released archive (published by George Washington University iirc) where he admitted he was a fraud.

2 There is nothing “new” about New German Medicine. I stated in a recent post that I believe in the power of mind over health. However stress causing cancer is an odd evolutionary response so it can’t be anywhere near the whole picture even if it has any validity. And however much you will good health if you eat a lot of refined carbs you are likely to get cancer, heart/artery problems or both.

Edit: refined carbs eg sugar being the biggest change to our recent diet by far, followed by other disappointments like vegetable oils. But, coming back to the original point, I'll state my findings, post some links, and then it's up to the Gods (ie I don't really care).
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

patrix » 12 Dec 2017, 00:27 wrote: Meat on the other hand we can eat raw and get a nutritional benefit from doing so.
I won't participate anymore in a forum where people admit such repugnant habits. Bye.
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

agraposo » December 12th, 2017, 8:57 pm wrote:
patrix » 12 Dec 2017, 00:27 wrote: Meat on the other hand we can eat raw and get a nutritional benefit from doing so.
I won't participate anymore in a forum where people admit such repugnant habits. Bye.
You often hear about a particular vegetable as being a “super-food”. I’ve heard tomatoes, broccoli and kale described such but the only real super-food is animal organs. No non animal food remotely compares in nutritional value. We don’t eat the organs any more. Not so long ago we did - my parents did when young. I wouldn’t even know where to buy them.

The Eskimos, at least until recently, ate animal organs raw. They tossed the lean muscle meat, which is unfortunately all we now value, to their dogs. Wild predators eat the organs of their prey first.

I eat tinned sardines at least, which is the whole fish (minus the tail which I separate). And it's raw. Tiny things but eating quite a few of them may help.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

agraposo » December 12th, 2017, 9:57 pm wrote:
Well that's your prerogative agraposo. But to avoid any misunderstanding I just want to make it clear that I myself have been guilty of "outspoken ignorance" when it comes to satellites and rockets in vaccum. And I am grateful to those who pointed that out to me. We live and we learn.

But if you view consuming essential nutrients as repugnant then this is probably not the place for you. Perhaps you can find some friends at that dog clinic Thomas Seyfried mentioned in the video I linked to earlier who didn't believe in feeding dogs raw meat.

https://youtu.be/SEE-oU8_NSU?t=31m5s
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Peter wrote:I eat tinned sardines at least, which is the whole fish (minus the tail which I separate). And it's raw.
From wicked-pedia:
Sardines are canned in many different ways. At the cannery, the fish are washed, their heads are removed, and the fish are cooked, either by deep-frying or by steam-cooking, after which they are dried. They are then packed in either olive, sunflower, or soybean oil, water, or in a tomato, chili, or mustard sauce.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Oh no, Agraposo, don't go! I've been enjoying (and actually relishing) your fine contributions over the years - especially in matters astronomical.

Is raw meat now a motive for jettisoning yourself out of our valiant 'spaceship'? ¡Qué raro!*

Besides, if I were an ass-true-not living in the "ISS", I would absolutely relish a serving of carpaccio - instead of that horrid, repugnant dried / canned food that they supposedly eat on a daily basis up there!

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpaccio

* (Bad English translation: "How rare!")
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear Admin,

Please redistribute this post where applicable or the de-railing room or delete it entirely.

I started this thread in good faith, as all of my writings of over 60 years.

I am almost ashamed that I started this thread, It has devolved un-rightly into a mish-mash of tightly-held ideas by those who profess a sort of neutrality but have been conditioned into still a main-stream/sewer view of the universe.

In the event, I will no longer participate in this thread as it is going nowhere positive.

It is very difficult for me to respond to the effects of my last post, please indulge.

I have no intention of promulgating my ideas/notions upon anyone, nor them upon me.

You will have to indulge me in my answers which are in BOLD and between [...]

Postby patrix on December 12th, 2017, 4:56 pm
Dear pov603 and sharpstuff,

I will cool it. Welcome to the discussion.
[Sharpstuff: I started this thread.]

Something that seem to differ between you and me sharpstuff it that I'm not willing to automatically exclude any possibility when it comes to how disease is engineered. And diet seems to be a big fat juicy target so to speak. Not only has the wording about diet been removed from the Hippocratic oath "I will apply dietetic measures for the benefit of the sick according to my ability and judgment."(https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main ... ekey=20909) but doctors get practically no education on basic human nutrition.

[Quote: but doctors get practically no education on basic human nutrition.]
So far as I am aware, that is a truism. 'Doctors' are not educated in human nutrition (nor are Veterinarians) because they are 'educated' in 'germ' theories! As far as I am concerned, if medical practice, of any sort, relies upon the theory that Nature produces a self-destructive mechanism (they call them 'pathogens' to sound erudite) then there can be no reason why we are here in the first place! We would self-destruct.]

Could you please enlighten me sharpstuff on why you take this stance?

[I take no stance. I rely on the K.I.S.S. principle (Keep It Simple...?)]

patrix

Postby Peter on December 12th, 2017, 5:00 pm
Sharpstuff my attitude to this forum is that I do a lot of research, just out of interest, and if I think the thread will benefit from it I’ll post it. I agree with what I think you are getting at – people with an axe to grind, whether it’s fruitarianism or eating only uncooked food for example, will frighten off decent posters.

That goes for you too as you seem to be trying to draw a line but then coming back with your own axes to grind.

[Yes, I admit I have axes to grind. I am appalled by the fact that sentient beings still find a problem with dismissing the simple in favour of the complex, derived from the simple being manipulated into the complex. In point of fact 'science' (whether it be physics or medical or whatever), still derives from the theory that the universe is constructed from 'atoms' or some 'particle' or other. I dispute this most heavily as it explains nothing of Nature as presented by Nature and of which we are part for whatever.]

To take your two axes:

1 I doubt many here believe in the germ theory of disease. [I am not too sure about that, as with 'atom' theory, there are lingering doubts.] And I believed that before and independently of reading some of Pasteur’s relatively recently released archive (published by George Washington University iirc) where he admitted he was a fraud. [He sure was and thank goodness but it won't appear in any media accessible to the proletariat.]

2 There is nothing “new” about New German Medicine. [Realy? Some earlier references might be useful. Have you studied embryology to any depth?] I stated in a recent post that I believe in the power of mind over health. However stress causing cancer is an odd evolutionary response so it can’t be anywhere near the whole picture even if it has any validity. [I may believe in the 'evolution' of ideas/notions and practical applications of certain man-made endeavours but I do not apply that to human 'development'. Humans (as other animals) adapt to environments so far as they can without interference from other 'humans' and the enviroment in which they live, hence light skins, dark skins dark hair, light hair. How could one deny that?] And however much you will good health if you eat a lot of refined carbs you are likely to get cancer, heart/artery problems or both. [How can you claim to 'will' good health?]

Edit: refined carbs eg sugar being the biggest change to our recent diet by far, followed by other disappointments like vegetable oils. But, coming back to the original point, I'll state my findings, post some links, and then it's up to the Gods (ie I don't really care).
['It's up to the Gods (I don't really care). That says it all.]

Peter

Postby agraposo on December 12th, 2017, 9:57 pm

patrix » 12 Dec 2017, 00:27 wrote:
Meat on the other hand we can eat raw and get a nutritional benefit from doing so.

agraposo

Postby Peter on December 12th, 2017, 11:58 pm

You often hear about a particular vegetable as being a “super-food”. I’ve heard tomatoes, broccoli and kale described such but the only real super-food is animal organs. No non animal food remotely compares in nutritional value. We don’t eat the organs any more. Not so long ago we did - my parents did when young. I wouldn’t even know where to buy them.

The Eskimos, at least until recently, ate animal organs raw. They tossed the lean muscle meat, which is unfortunately all we now value, to their dogs. Wild predators eat the organs of their prey first.

I eat tinned sardines at least, which is the whole fish (minus the tail which I separate). And it's raw. Tiny things but eating quite a few of them may help.

Peter

Postby patrix on December 13th, 2017, 4:28 am

agraposo » December 12th, 2017, 9:57 pm wrote:

Well that's your prerogative agraposo. But to avoid any misunderstanding I just want to make it clear that I myself have been guilty of "outspoken ignorance" when it comes to satellites and rockets in vaccum. And I am grateful to those who pointed that out to me. We live and we learn.

But if you view consuming essential nutrients as repugnant then this is probably not the place for you. Perhaps you can find some friends at that dog clinic Thomas Seyfried mentioned in the video I linked to earlier who didn't believe in feeding dogs raw meat.

https://youtu.be/SEE-oU8_NSU?t=31m5s

[And so say all of us!]

sharpstuff or maybe bluntstuff?
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

HonestlyNow » December 13th, 2017, 4:33 pm wrote:
Peter wrote:I eat tinned sardines at least, which is the whole fish (minus the tail which I separate). And it's raw.
From wicked-pedia:
Sardines are canned in many different ways. At the cannery, the fish are washed, their heads are removed, and the fish are cooked, either by deep-frying or by steam-cooking, after which they are dried. They are then packed in either olive, sunflower, or soybean oil, water, or in a tomato, chili, or mustard sauce.
Thanks for that, so not as healthy as I thought. I don’t like the sound of deep frying. Still much better than the average diet but I’ll buy fresh sardines next time. Other fish I mostly buy fresh.

You are the raw foodist iirc. Well I’ve got great news for you – we’ve been cooking for millions of years and it's OK. Collections of charred animal bones have been found, and even a hearth, although the hearth was only 500,000 years old. Plenty of time for ourselves to be the evolutionary product of cooked foods and, ironically to the raw vegans, a departure from that is therefore unnatural.

Animal defences – claws, teeth – we can easily get around. Not so with vegetables. Many can have poison in every cell, to kill insects and small predators. They don’t kill us but they don’t do us any good. Unless we cook them. This makes more nutrients absorbable as well as nulifying poisons. A small percentage can be eaten raw, and there are some nutrients that are harmed by cooking. I go on taste and effect as well – your instincts and senses are usually free of all the manias and delusions of your frontal lobes eg diet faddism. Cooking also allowed our brainy ancestors to eat gone-off meat which may have saved them, although now we have the luxury of rejecting that. Cooking food is part of homo sapiens.
Last edited by Peter on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.