Engineering disease

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Peter

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Unread post by Peter »

Kham Dr Morse is a clown who peddles herbs among other things. 100 years ago there were many more of these con-men until most realized they could make more money from pharmaceuticals – herbalism’s natural successor.

Fruit only or majority fruit diets are also a nonsense. For reasons find the articles about frugivores/fruitarians on this intellectual site produced by ex-vegetarians:
http://www.beyondveg.com/index.shtml

4 million years ago we ate mainly fruit with some meat. 2 million years ago, over a period of time, we dropped down from the trees, became upright hunters, grew big brains, and our diet was mostly meat and milk or fish with some fruit. It has always remained that way until wheat cultivation 10,000 years ago, but even among farming societies meat was the most prized food.

There is a growing realization among some research institutes and academics of the value of longish fasts (and a non sugar low carb diet) as curing many ailments ie relieving the body from the strain of ingestion and assimilation so it has resources for detoxification. It also changes the body from glucose burning to fat burning, the more natural long term metabolism of wild animals and our ancestors, ie the process of ketosis, which itself kills cancer cells by depriving them of sugar (cancer cells hate oxygen but live on sugar).

When animals are ill they simply don’t eat until they are better. This might be a day or sometimes even months. Children (and cancer patients) get the same instinctive reaction not to eat but are forced to. Evolution has given the body mechanisms to heal itself if only it is left alone.
Last edited by Peter on Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

I don't know this guy or if his other videos are valid but this one he just posted is, and is relevant to what I was just saying above: (Even more succesful than ketosis has proven to be long fasts).

"Ketosis is the Greatest Hope for Cancer. 2 more successes. Oncologists need to learn it."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VHq-MyLPwQ
Last edited by Peter on Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

For those wanting more scientific videos on the same subject there are many here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkUl8S ... d6A/videos
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

Two doctors who run/ran fasting clinics with good introductory talks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU7A9VIDKI0&t=159s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl8Y5jV0hN0
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Kham, Peter, et al.

All the approaches to health expounded in this thread (lymphatic system, fasting, oils, alkaline foods, fruit-only, low-carb/sugar, processed food-free diet, and so forth) have their merits and if I was focused enough on my bodily functions (and patient enough) I might try some of them out, but you all make the mistake of attempting to squeeze human physiology into a single all-controlling box or underlying mechanism. Life (organic and otherwise) is extraordinarily multilayered and multifaceted. So much so that you can all be nearly right while proposing seemingly incompatible paradigms.
Peter » December 4th, 2017, 5:57 am wrote:4 million years ago we ate mainly fruit with some meat. 2 million years ago, over a period of time, we dropped down from the trees, became upright hunters, grew big brains, and our diet was mostly meat and milk or fish with some fruit [...] Evolution has given the body mechanisms to heal itself if only it is left alone.
I would be more impressed with your observations about health if you didn´t use trite transformist mythology like that to support them.
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

Flabbergasted » December 4th, 2017, 10:41 am wrote:
Peter » December 4th, 2017, 5:57 am wrote:4 million years ago we ate mainly fruit with some meat. 2 million years ago, over a period of time, we dropped down from the trees, became upright hunters, grew big brains, and our diet was mostly meat and milk or fish with some fruit [...] Evolution has given the body mechanisms to heal itself if only it is left alone.
I would be more impressed with your observations about health if you didn´t use trite transformist mythology like that to support them.
Re the evolutionary stuff, it's rough estimates but it's worth stating it when people say we are naturally vegetarians or vegans. (Both of those diets (quasi religions) will however show immense initial improvement because anything is better than the standard American diet.)

Re the forgotten about natural healing, there's a wealth of information about it. Even the ancient Greeks practiced fasting as cure. (Doesn't include trauma - for that you need a hospital and modern science.) See this video I posted above, again below, about drug free healing. The doctor talks slowly but it's well worth watching to the end. You may learn something:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU7A9VIDKI0&t=159s

No "trite transformist mythology", this is simply the body curing itself of many of our modern chronic ailments by rest and not having to expend most of its energy on ingestion and assimilation. It will never catch on though, no drugs or money in it and not easy or quick. But those on this site who are interested should watch the two videos I posted above before getting annoyed by the concept of fasting.

Edit: I suppose what I said may seem new age, hippy, romantic, illogical, feminine to some, but it's not. So just to say in advance that I can't be bothered replying again to knee jerk replies based on ignorance. At least see the link in this post first.
Last edited by Peter on Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Peter wrote:No "trite transformist mythology", this is simply the body curing itself of many of our modern chronic ailments by rest [...] those on this site who are interested should watch the two videos I posted above before getting annoyed by the concept of fasting.
I am not criticizing the notion of cure by fasting and I am looking forward to exploring the posted links. It is your rough estimate :rolleyes: of what an imaginary tree-dwelling ancestor of man was eating 2 or 4 million years ago which I believe is best left out of the equation.

But I am derailing ... back on topic!
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Peter,
Kham is on the right track. Robert Morse is no clown; he is a genuine soul out to help poeple on their healing journey. He doesn't "peddle" herbs, as if that is all he does. Herbs support certain systems, treating the body as a whole system, not as parts, as the medical doctors are taught to do.

The body is made of 100,000,000,000,000 cells (or who can really count) and two major fluids. The blood is one major fluid, which acts as the "kitchen" to our cells by feeding them. Then there is the lymph fluid, which is three times as large (approximately) as the amount of blood in our bodies. The lymph acts as the "bathroom" to clean up the cellular wastes from throughout our bodies. Nature must have had a reason to make so much lymph in our bodies, like, maybe, it's very important to keep the body clean. . . .Or else . . . we would suffer from uncomfortable bodily states that the medicals like to label disease, and then say that there's nothing that can be done to be rid of those bodily states (once and for all), hence, keep on coming and filling my bank book!

Do you know that the medical doctors are NOT taught about the lymphatic system in their schooling? Do you wonder why that is, when it is the key to the regenerating of our health?

Edit: found spelling error, spell check was not turned on
Last edited by HonestlyNow on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

I don't know about the lymphatic system. I know it's huge. I know there is official uncertainty and that's probably why it isn't taught as you say. I think the general official view is that it's to do with the immune system, although I don't know that there is a separate system for that, the entire body is into protection and regeneration, let alone a particular system. I agree with you that it's likely to be a garbage disposal system.

I agree with the whole system idea eg pancreatic cancer maybe sourced by a problem distinct from the pancreas, and they should look for a general malaise rather than area specific causes.

Problem with herbalism is how did tribes successfully evolve in parts of the world where there were no such particular herbs? What about other tribes that had them locally but didn't use them, as it's not instinctive to use herbs? Do animals use herbs? I think the only thing that should enter the body (apart from air and water) is nutritious whole food. The body then has it's supplies if it needs to use them to heal itself. Anything else is just a irritant or worse.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Peter,

What would you say are the qualifications that need to be satisfied for an entirely new health paradigm to be legitimate?
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Kham » December 5th, 2017, 2:46 am wrote:Peter,

What would you say are the qualifications that need to be satisfied for an entirely new health paradigm to be legitimate?
Dear Kham,

Allow me to give my input on this:
The field of medicine and nutrition is arguably the one with the highest amounts of hoaxes, disinformation and psyops. One thing we can probably agree on is that much of the official medical science has been turned upside down with malicious intent. And the common denominator of these type of lies are that they are of such scale that they work. Few people can fathom that 3000 people never died on 9/11, that media produce the terror events, that decades of human space presence is fake, or that the purpose of medical science is to make us sick without having medical professionals connecting the dots of cause and effect and having us patients trusting the well-meaning but misinformed doctors.

This we can probably agree on. But then comes the hard part. Just like 9/11 and the space hoax this area is filled with disinformation and discredit-by-association campaigns that are there to keep us suspicious ones away from the truth and to fall into the honeypots that may contain 80 percent truth but also lies. This makes us confused and keep us arguing. Just as intended.

The human body is a complex system, and it takes time to look into the available information, weigh it, and form hypothesizes that we can try to verify with experiments and observations. And during that time we may well be mistaken, fall for disinfo or become disinformants ourself because we have made conclusions that are simply not supported by the information/experiments/observations made.

It hard as hell, and it’s not made easier by the Nutworks constant psychological warfare and social engineering with the intent to herd us into the wrong choices. We now have an elderly generation, that could have given us much well needed wisdom that instead have been turned into dementia.

To get to your question; The task of setting an entirely new health paradigm is not to be taken lightly and much effort has been spent and will be spent to prevent anyone trying from succeeding.

Another thing that makes this hard is that some of the problematic parts of nutrition and medicine can take years or decades to develop into disease and initially we may feel better. And it may be things that are healthy to do during limited periods, but not for a prolonged time. And if we’ve had an initial positive experience we then tend do more of the very thing that makes us sick.

I think it’s also important to be aware that our knowledge within one area does not always translate well into another. I’ve been humbled recently by understanding that just because I have a fair idea about electronics and physics, that did not prevent me from being fooled into believing for the better part of my life that rockets can work in a vacuum even though it’s a verified physical fact they cannot.

I hope this does not sound too defeatist. I’m actually optimistic that a new health paradigm are being set as we speak. Its just that we cannot see it yet because of the social engineering, media, disinformation and DBAs that are pointing us in the wrong directions. But I’m confident that new findings will eventually reach and meet acceptance in broader audiences despite this onslaught from the Nutwork.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Ok Patrix, your non-example is interesting.

Can you state an example of what a legitimate new health paradigm would look like?
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Kham » December 6th, 2017, 2:43 pm wrote:Ok Patrix, your non-example is interesting.

Can you state an example of what a legitimate new health paradigm would look like?
Darn. I wrote a long reply, but my internet crapped out and I lost it…

In short:
Eat whole foods as fresh and organic as possible
Stay (the hell) away from industrial foods. Especially those containing processed vegetable oils, soy and starch.
Avoid grains especially whole grains.
Your main source of energy should come from animal fats like butter and cream. Preferably organic and unprocessed.
Drink clean water, throw away your fluoride toothpaste and don’t put anything chemical in your mouth or on your skin. Coconut oil is a great toothpaste and skin cream.
Practice regular fasting. To skip breakfast is the simplest way.
Sleep enough and remove stress from your life (like not believing the evening news and hang out with people you really care about)

There’s science behind this which I wrote some about but lost, but there’s so much good written and said already:

The Greatest American Lies - The Oiling of America and Heart Disease by Mary G. Enig PhD, presented by Sally Fallon-Morrell
https://youtu.be/uJ0WJOQzrgg

Thomas Seyfried: Cancer: A Metabolic Disease With Metabolic Solutions
https://youtu.be/SEE-oU8_NSU

This blog aggregate. Dr Fung and Dr Eades are right on the mark (in my humble opinion):
https://www.dietdoctor.com/new

Got to go and simulate some interest at my work now :)
Last edited by patrix on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

patrix » December 6th, 2017, 9:34 am wrote: In short:
Eat whole foods as fresh and organic as possible
. . .
Would these be RAW foods or COOKED foods?
patrix » December 5th, 2017, 6:20 am wrote:. . . and initially we may feel better. And it may be things that are healthy to do during limited periods, but not for a prolonged time. And if we’ve had an initial positive experience we then tend do more of the very thing that makes us sick.
How long would you say someone needs to be on what they determine to be the healthy way to live before they may take a turn for the worse, i.e., how long of a proof of health do you need to see that what this person is doing may be something at which we should all take a look?
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

Kham, you said:
Each cell in your body has the same fuel requirement: fruit sugars.
Can you explain how you came to that conclusion?