Is an "earthquake machine" being used?

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
kickstones

Re: Is an "earthquake machine" being used?

Unread post by kickstones »

Maybe coincidence, but.....

Saturday, 12 September 2009 07:46 UK

President Hugo Chavez has announced the discovery of a vast gas field off the coast of Venezuela.

The find - estimated at 7 to 8 trillion cubic feet, about five times what Spain uses in a year - was made with the Spanish energy company Repsol.

Mr Chavez announced the find while in Spain during a tour of Europe and Asia

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8251981.stm

On the same tour it was announced....

Venezuela and Russia strike major arms deal

The United States expressed concerns about a South American arms race after President Hugo Chavez announced an agreement in which Russia will provide Venezuela with a $2.2 billion (Dh8bn) credit line for weapons purchases. Mr Chavez visited Russia last week as part of an 11-day trip that included Iran, Libya, Algeria, Belarus, Turkmenistan, Spain and Italy.

http://www.thenational.ae/news/venezuel ... -arms-deal

And according to wiki....

List of significant earthquakes in Venezuela

2009 – The 2009 Venezuela earthquake was a 6.3 magnitude earthquake that occurred on 12 September 2009 at 20:06:25 UTC, injuring at least 14 people and damaging many buildings. The epicenter of the quake was 65 miles west of the capital, Caracas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_e ... _Venezuela
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Precisely four months later, on January 12, 2010, Chavez would accuse the US of inducing the earthquake in Haiti, making explicit reference to HAARP.

In the movie "Conspiracy Theory" (1997), with Mel Gibson and Julia Roberts, the main character (Jerry Fletcher, a runaway MKULTRA asset) insists earthquakes can be induced with a seismic weapon deployed from the space shuttle.

Talk about a disinfo-intensive field!
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

Around where I live, the disaster response agency keeps growing. When there is a 'disaster' like an oil pipeline leaks a few hundred barrels worth of oil, the disaster agency swing into action. The same agency which determines the response necessary, is also the agency which is in charge of spending all the money required to fund said response. Being human beings they can't help but exploit this blatantly obvious conflict of interest. So responses to these 'disasters' keep getting bigger and bigger.

Within 2 weeks of a tiny oil leak, more than $10 million is spent to contractors, emergency services workers, overtime, crisis meetings in ritzy hotels, etc. This is a key aspect, maybe the key aspect in all of these schemes. Money is transferred from taxpayers bank accounts, to the bank accounts of those connected in with the scheme.

Now imagine if instead of a tiny oil leak, a whole town and all of its infrastructure is 'destroyed' by an earthquake, and must first be demolished, and then rebuilt. It could easily be a 5 year project costing into the $ billions, and funded by the taxpayers.

If you are working on a crew that is to demolish the local city hall, which was 'heavily damaged' in the earthquake - are you going to question whether the demolition is necessary? No, you are not, and honestly its not your job to do that.
Vera Obscurata
Banned

Unread post by Vera Obscurata »

I am a bit skeptical about the earthquake machine as I think one of the characteristics of the nutwork clowns is that they are much weaker than they present themselves. The peacocking is stronger than the absolute power they want to show.

Essentially this post by bongostaple in the Age of Simulation thread says it all, well written: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2402044

I don't pretend to have enough knowledge to discard the possibility, but what I've learnt in the years of research is that all that power play resulted to be fake.

Psychopaths lying about how powerful they are to be able to destroy the world with Nukes.
Psychos who tell the world mankind can go into space.
Sociopaths lying that just one plane could destroy a skyscraper.
Freaks who spread the message that man could affect a global climate.
Liars who tell us they monitor every detail of our lives, on and offline.

The list is endless. Couldn't the "we can induce earthquakes with our super powerful machine" be in the same category? Or are the clowns in this case really so powerful that (large) earthquakes are indeed created and used on a regular basis?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

VeraObscurata wrote:Psychopaths lying about how powerful they are to be able to destroy the world with Nukes.
Psychos who tell the world mankind can go into space.
Sociopaths lying that just one plane could destroy a skyscraper.
Freaks who spread the message that man could affect a global climate.
Liars who tell us they monitor every detail of our lives, on and offline.

The list is endless. Couldn't the "we can induce earthquakes with our super powerful machine" be in the same category?
Dear VO,

I totally see what you're getting at - since I also tend to think that way: the Nutwork (aka "TPTB") just LOVES to pretend - and diffuse the idea - that they, and only they, have access to some sort of technologies / scientific knowledge - completely out of reach (and non-understandable) to "us mere mortals", i.e. the public (such as "atom-bombs" and "outer-space-travelling rockets & satellites)".

All I meant to say with my above USGS posts, is that IF, as the USGS says and 'publicly admits', it is true that man-made earthquakes are being regularly caused around the USA by "fluid injection" (i.e. pressure-injecting wastewater in oil and gas wells), then man-made earthquakes are totally feasible - and require absolutely NO high-tech, "military-classified-super-weapons" to make earthquakes happen.

All that is needed is... high amounts of friggin' WATER pressure!
Vera Obscurata
Banned

Unread post by Vera Obscurata »

Simon, I must agree with your point.

I have my reserves about the magnitudes that the "powers" would be able to instigate with their machine, but seeing the numerology of the dates (Fukushima 11-03-11, 22-11: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 9#p2402199 ), it makes more sense that even large earthquakes could be planned or boosted in magnitude. I still struggle with the possibility to use water pressure to produce such large earthquakes, but see the possibility they just boost the magnitude to whatever value they like to scare people.

On the recent New Zealand earthquake (7.8 allegedly):
During the days since the earthquake, a handful of theories have emerged in an attempt to explain why the country shook early Monday morning.

We'd usually ignore these types of theories, but conspiracies and hoaxes as to the cause of the quakes are circulating on social media, so we think it's important to address the rumours.

SEISMIC BLASTING SHIP

Another theory doing the rounds on social media is one of a ship stationed off Wellington's coast being to blame.

What's being touted as the world's largest seismic blasting ship, the Amazon Warrior, was stationed off Rarangi in Cloudy Bay, in the Cook Strait, when the quake hit.

A raft of bloggers and social media users have since blamed the quakes on the ship's activities.

Theorists say the Amazon Warrior was on top of a faultline and the blasts were enough to make the country shake.

But Ristau says the Warrior isn't to blame for Monday morning's quake.

Firstly, the quake originated about 100 kilometres south of where the ship was stationed.

There is also no way the blasts were deep enough - quakes originate well beneath the earth's surface.

And the energy from the explosions or airguns wouldn't have had the power to cause a shake, he says.

For context - South Island quarries constantly set off explosions bigger than those the ship would have used.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/8658416 ... -faultline
Conspiracy fodder, or "the earthquake machine"? Or maybe both?
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Vera Obscurata » Yesterday, 05:18 wrote:SEISMIC BLASTING SHIP

Theorists say the Amazon Warrior was on top of a faultline and the blasts were enough to make the country shake.

Conspiracy fodder, or "the earthquake machine"? Or maybe both?
What the heck is a seismic blasting ship??
never mind. disregard my question. please don't answer it. :) What would be interesting to know is whether in New Zealand was or is in course any delicate political process or transition or similar event, that might require the place to be shaken up.
kickstones

Coincidence?

— pıʌɐp (@Lobillo_feroz) September 19, 2017

The Tuesday’s quake hit just hours after many in the country took part in earthquake drills, held on the anniversary of the devastating 1985 quake, which killed more than 5,000 people in Mexico City.

https://www.rt.com/news/403841-mexico-c ... arthquake/
kickstones

Iconic images with pretty girl seem to be in vogue with recent acts of 'terror':

kickstones

You would have thought the doc would have removed the patients sunglasses whilst checking him out.

pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Maybe the doc was under instructions to keep the patient cool...
kickstones

ha ha, by the way here's another guy keeping cool...

kickstones

Here's another doc they trying to make look cool.

Fotoforensics analysis...

kickstones

They had a bit of a problem with the tape on this one...

However they made a better job on this one, albeit the shadow of the right foot of the man appears to be displayed the wrong way round.

Note the logo on the pot bellied woman...MAKE UP ART SERGIO RIBEIRO

Fotoforensics...

CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Kickstones,

Can you please explain to me what the fotoforensics is showing exactly. I have a pretty good eye in picking out things in photos, but I have never been able to understand exactly what I'm supposed to be seeing in a fotoforensics image.

Thanks.