TufaVideo called to local Police :)

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
Tufa

TufaVideo called to local Police :)

Unread post by Tufa »

And Me shall then explain to Police about the 9/11 investigation completed in 2010, as a Muslim church, who I sent my new film "The Limits on Democracy" apparently went to Police, when they found out that the "Muslim Terrorists" :ph34r: are a hoax.
http://www.tufavideo.net
brianv

Re: TufaVideo called to local Police :)

Unread post by brianv »

Tufa wrote:And Me shall then explain to Police about the 9/11 investigation completed in 2010, as a Muslim church, who I sent my new film "The Limits on Democracy" apparently went to Police, when they found out that the "Muslim Terrorists" :ph34r: are a hoax.
Could you repeat that again please, only in Chinese this time! I'd have a better chance of understanding it.
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

I have made a new 9/11 film, updated to include research until (approx) 2011, that I have sent to one or two people. Some are Muslim organisations. It's called "Demokratins Gräns" or The Limit on Democracy ("Limits on", with "s" ?). A Muslim Mosque have watched the film, possibly found it disturbing ( :lol: ), and made a report to the Police. Police have officially summoned me to interrogation at Police Station in Malmö, where I am supposed to answer questions!!

I asked Police if I was supposed to bring a tooth-brush B) , but Lady sad to me, that that should not be necessary.

The film is in Swedish, and it lack English subtitles. Help needed with translation!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Tufa wrote:I have made a new 9/11 film, updated to include research until (approx) 2011, that I have sent to one or two people. Some are Muslim organisations. It's called "Demokratins Gräns" or The Limit on Democracy ("Limits on", with "s" ?). A Muslim Mosque have watched the film, possibly found it disturbing ( :lol: ), and made a report to the Police. Police have officially summoned me to interrogation at Police Station in Malmö, where I am supposed to answer questions!!

I asked Police if I was supposed to bring a tooth-brush B) , but Lady sad to me, that that should not be necessary.

The film is in Swedish, and it lack English subtitles. Help needed with translation!
Officially summoned for interrogation? Yeah right. What have the "police" got to do with anything? Tosh.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Tufa wrote:
Hopefully the Malmö Police will comprehend the Swedish version, Tufa ! :D

Best of luck with the interrogation - I'm sure you'll score high marks and pass the test breezily. Let us know how it goes !
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:
Tufa wrote:
Hopefully the Malmö Police will comprehend the Swedish version, Tufa ! :D

Best of luck with the interrogation - I'm sure you'll score high marks and pass the test breezily. Let us know how it goes !
So he should arrive with a solictor/attorney/lawyer/whatever. Make sure he asks for a copy of the "interrrogation video" and transcript IN ADVANCE...completely within his rights of course, and if they refuse, then he's not obliged to answer any of their questions! He could answer every question with a question; possibly starting with, "Where do you get your authority from in this matter?". When is this "meeting" to take place? This I got to see :rolleyes:
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

brianv wrote:Officially summoned for interrogation? Yeah right. What have the "police" got to do with anything? Tosh.
I agree with brianv here... I'd either ignore the fools or tell 'em where to stick it.

'Police' in Sweden have absolutely nothing to do with '9/11'.

'Summoned'... *spit*
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Critical Mass wrote:
brianv wrote:Officially summoned for interrogation? Yeah right. What have the "police" got to do with anything? Tosh.
I agree with brianv here... I'd either ignore the fools or tell 'em where to stick it.

'Police' in Sweden have absolutely nothing to do with '9/11'.

'Summoned'... *spit*
I'd stick Anna Lindh to them...you know that Swedish actress who er "disappeared" on 9/11/2003.
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

I have now translated the interview.
Torrent download is here (TPB 12355973).
There will be a YouTube upload also.

Happy viewing!
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

I watched your video... it's pretty crazy... there are Muslims who complained that they weren't responsible for '9/11'?

One is tempted to say 'let them eat cake'.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Tufa wrote:A Muslim Mosque have watched the film, possibly found it disturbing ( :lol: ), and made a report to the Police. Police have officially summoned me to interrogation at Police Station in Malmö, where I am supposed to answer questions!!
I downloaded and watched your video, but honestly I didn´t see anything sinister in it, unless one classifies dull Swedish police routine as sinister. Some Muslim community complained about receiving a CD from you (maybe they were concerned about people thinking they are politically associated with a "potentially dangerous loner") and, as a matter of procedure, the police summoned you to answer three or four rather harmless questions ("Did you send this CD to the Islamic Center?", "Why did you do it?", and "Do you intend to continue sending CDs to the Islamic Center?").

It would have taken less than a minute to answer, get up and go home. If the CD had contained a "homophobic" manifesto, you would have been given a much rougher fare. It may be a question of personal style, but don´t you think you overreacted a bit?
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

Tufa wrote:And Me shall then explain to Police about the 9/11 investigation completed in 2010, as a Muslim church, who I sent my new film "The Limits on Democracy" apparently went to Police, when they found out that the "Muslim Terrorists" :ph34r: are a hoax.
Are there others that have tried to inform muslim organisations about the different terrorist hoaxes?
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

You may review the film, that was the issue ... September Clues topic