Pizzagate

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
brianv

Re: Pizzagate

Unread post by brianv »

Please remove this garbage from our forum!
kickstones

Unread post by kickstones »

Here's a recent interview by Former Congresswoman Cynthia Mckinney PdD and gives us a look into the latest news surrounding this important issue.

2017. Apr. 3.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd_plde ... e=youtu.be

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd_pldeRSNs
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

It may be important for the brainless Twitterati but not here! One look at the above faces tells all you need to know!
Last edited by brianv on Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

Are you serious Kickstones? You have put Cynthia McKinney up as some kind of proof of what your alleging? What's a PdD? Was that meant to be PhD? Ooooh, so impressed! Did you see the wall hanging behind her? As brianv asked, and I hereby 2nd, STOP IT!

I really don't need to be viewing those graphic images you posted. This is a rabbit hole. You show a guy from CBS "digging" into this story. Really, are you that naive that you would think CBS would allow such a story to air if it wasn't intentional?

I also find it kind of naive of you being so amazed at how quickly the GFM accounts are set up after "someone" dies. When you make up the story, make up the people, it's easy to pre-plan a GFM account. ;)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Hmm...and that clown interviewing PhD-Cynthia is none other than phony activist (and former Wearechange 'frontman') Lukasz Rudowski - exposed long ago for having 'lent his face' to one of the VicSims (Simulated Victims) of 9/11 :

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2350616#p2350616

Enough said.

I share Brianv's and Cluedin's feelings about this indigestible "Pizzagate" tripe - but one could also say that (to his defense) our member Kickstones has demonstrated what a total joke it is - seeing what sort of (*cough*) "activists" are, so to speak, pushing it (down our throats).
kickstones

Cluedin, I'm not putting anyone up specifically as proof, only trying to gain an insight into if there is any basis to the claims of these horrific crimes being committed against children by politicians, people of influence, etc... and as a former Congresswoman there is a likelihood she has some knowledge of the inner workings within these systems.

Which was brought to my attention when she recently tweeted in regards to Trump's Conference on Human Trafficking:

Cynthia McKinney PhD‏ @cynthiamckinney

Forewarning: this brings down Dems and Repubs! He needs to go straight all the way because this goes to the top!...

https://twitter.com/cynthiamckinney/sta ... 7899237377

But you and others maybe right, her views have been questioned in the past and perhaps should not be taken at face value.

Out of 535 members of Congress, Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney was the first to break the consensus of silence and point to the obvious - that the Bush administration knew about the attack, and that this called for a full investigation....

Democrat Implies Sept. 11 Administration Plot

In a recent interview with a Berkeley, Calif., radio station, McKinney said:

"We know there were numerous warnings of the events to come on September 11th. . . . What did this administration know and when did it know it, about the events of September 11th? Who else knew, and why did they not warn the innocent people of New York who were needlessly murdered? . . . What do they have to hide?"

McKinney declined to be interviewed yesterday, but she issued a statement saying:

"I am not aware of any evidence showing that President Bush or members of his administration have personally profited from the attacks of 9-11. A complete investigation might reveal that to be the case."

Bush spokesman Scott McLellan dismissed McKinney's comments.

"The American people know the facts, and they dismiss such ludicrous, baseless views," he said. "The fact that she questions the president's legitimacy shows a partisan mind-set beyond all reason."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/ ... 59e3f7f18c

And here's another article in reference of her call for an investigation published in the SunSentinal

April 17, 2002|KATHLEEN PARKER TRIBUNE MEDIA SERVICES

Every time I hear of another Palestinian "suicide bomber," I think: Darwin Awards. You know, the evolutionary awards bestowed each year on those who purify the gene pool by removing themselves from it. Darwin winners are, in the words of awards manager Wendy Northcutt, "too stupid to live."

Likewise, every time I hear Rep. Cynthia McKinney, D-Ga., speak, I think: There ought to be an award. We could call it The McKinney Award -- for people too stupid to serve in public office.

For McKinney is hands-down winner for stupidest thing ever said while in public office for her recent assertion that President George W. Bush knew about the 9-11 attacks in advance and did nothing to prevent them. Why? So that all his cronies could get rich on the subsequent military buildup. (Audience, all together now: Ah-haaaa!!!)

Not only is McKinney's comment idiotic, absurd and -- under other circumstances, hilarious, if you like slapstick -- it's dangerous. Would that we could ignore such ignoramuses, but we can't because "they" won't. "
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2002-0 ... win-awards

Further reading also reveals, she was jailed in 2009.

Former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney returned home today after 6 days being held by the government of Israel while attempting with 21 colleagues to deliver humanitarian aid to Gaza on the vessel, the Spirit of Humanity.

Cynthia Mckinney, without support from her own government, stood up for the principals on which her country was founded 233 years ago and spent Independence Day inside a foreign jail. All people of peace and good will salute her and her colleagues who sailed the Freegaza Spirit of Humanity with the universal message of self determination.[/i]

http://www.counterpunch.org/2009/07/06/ ... -humanity/

I anticipate you and others may well accuse me of naivety and inform me that the above was a self-promotional publicity stunt of some kind, so I will regard any of her future remarks regarding sex trafficking with caution.
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

kickstones » April 5th, 2017, 6:41 am wrote: In a recent interview with a Berkeley, Calif., radio station, McKinney said:

"We know there were numerous warnings of the events to come on September 11th. . . . What did this administration know and when did it know it, about the events of September 11th? Who else knew, and why did they not warn the innocent people of New York who were needlessly murdered? . . . What do they have to hide?"
Kickstones, are you under the belief that 9/11 was not a pre-planned gov't/hollywood/media production? That quote above implies you believe that 9/11 was as reported and that the Bush admin had forewarnings about it. Also, I'm not sure why you are putting McKinney videos and twitter pages up if you are not indeed citing her as some kind of proof.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

CluedIn » April 5th, 2017, 7:22 am wrote:
kickstones » April 5th, 2017, 6:41 am wrote: In a recent interview with a Berkeley, Calif., radio station, McKinney said:

Kickstones, are you under the belief that 9/11 was not a pre-planned gov't/hollywood/media production? That quote above implies you believe that 9/11 was as reported and that the Bush admin had forewarnings about it. Also, I'm not sure why you are putting McKinney videos and twitter pages up if you are not indeed citing her as some kind of proof.
CluedIn,

I completely agree. Any serious discussion of McKinney (if it must take place) should clearly be had with the understanding that she is simply playing the role of a phony antagonist, designed to give life to the underlying 9/11 story. So, she's an operative.

I'm passing on so-called "Pizzagate". It stinks to high heaven. Even if Alex Jones and company call it garbage- just the mention of it draws needless attention to a dumpster filled diversion (in my opinion).
kickstones

simonshack wrote:
I share Brianv's and Cluedin's feelings about this indigestible "Pizzagate" tripe - but one could also say that (to his defense) our member Kickstones has demonstrated what a total joke it is - seeing what sort of (*cough*) "activists" are, so to speak, pushing it (down our throats).

Ha, thanks for the defense Simon.

Btw here's a video, below, from another 'activist' kinda bringing awareness to the pedophile situation.

He goes by the name of Kearnsy74 on Youtube.

I once posted one of his YT vidoe's on this forum, I think it was the Brussels airport attack thread, whereby he composed a great little ditty which went something along the lines of You can stuff ya fake acts of terror up your arse acompanied by images from the 911 to Belgium airport attacks.

You may remember the one I mean because, as I recall you, you posted a link to this site in the comments section and Kearnsy recommended everyone to visit Simon's site because it was ordinary folk like him doing good research on there.

Anyway, around the time of when Pizzagate first came to our attention he uploaded this video.

: 2016. nov. 23.

Description....

Pizzagate has been hitting the underground news networks lately, so I thought I'd re-upload this documentary that exposes Hollywood for what it REALLY is....a satanic paedophile cult that EVERYONE in Hollywood is fully aware of but all decide to keep their mouths shut in case they ruin their 'career'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNYtzI5Cy6E

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNYtzI5Cy6E

and Kearnsy74 commented...

Obviously, the pizzagate kind of shit goes on within the elite circles, but it NEVER becomes mainstream news, so my theory is they'll use it to demonise youtubers & bloggers who are trying to expose the various lies we're all being peddled by these snake oil salesmen in government & media and then use that to add to their 'fake news' agenda"

Granted that was some 5 months ago and maybe he has altered his views since then, however the video does at least highlight that satanic paedophile cults do operate within our society, whether or not they operate amongst the Washington DC elite is another question which folk are calling for an answer to
kickstones

CluedIn » April 5th, 2017, 1:22 pm wrote:

Kickstones, are you under the belief that 9/11 was not a pre-planned gov't/hollywood/media production? That quote above implies you believe that 9/11 was as reported and that the Bush admin had forewarnings about it.
Yep, Cluedin, I must admit I was under the belief events really did happen as was reported when I first saw it on TV, but that belief turn to somewhat disbelief when I read the report of the perpetrators passport being found on top of the rubble and complete disbelief when I viewed the BBC report of WTC7 collapse before it happened, and then subsequent reading of research on CluesForum explained to me how it was carried out.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I think we've had enough oily pizza("zz") lately. Let's go on a healthy diet for a while, shall we ?