THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
pov603

Re: Chelsea NYC bombing, 29 wounded, 17-09-2016

Unread post by pov603 »

The Arizona carcrash man looks/sounds like he was coached by our very own 'Harley man'...
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: Chelsea NYC bombing, 29 wounded, 17-09-2016

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

pov603 » September 21st, 2016, 4:56 am wrote:The Arizona carcrash man looks/sounds like he was coached by our very own 'Harley man'...
I agree about his performance. Got to love that last bit about "oh, this is real..." :lol:

And what about the laughing people behind him? I don't think such cheese is accidental by any means.

I've been at enough crashes to know that's NOT how people behave. Usually people that aren't injured are sitting down and/or puking. Often they are sitting down giving witness statements.

Clowning around like the people in this video would be nearly unthinkable in real life.

I guess they do it for sheer mockery.

Note: Please move this to the derailing room or chatbox (if mods agree with me) since it's clearly off topic. CluedIn's aptly posted reference to this "oldy but goodie" sort of unintentionally steered this topic OFF the ROAD. :D

[so I moved it. Thanks for pointing it out ~nonhocapito]
brianv

Re: 9/11 vicsims with real-life counterparts (Master List)

Unread post by brianv »

@antipodean Do you think that might be the end of it? Quite frankly, I often wondered about your continuous spamming of this character. And Simon was quite right to pull you about it!
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

brianv » October 6th, 2016, 11:11 pm wrote:@antipodean Do you think that might be the end of it? Quite frankly, I often wondered about your continuous spamming of this character. And Simon was quite right to pull you about it!
I'm just replying to questions that are being asked. If you think its spam report it to the mods.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I'm familiar with the locality where he was raised.
Indeed?

Tantamount to : "I know someone who knows someone who knew him. "

I think "the mods", namely Simon, has been on to you already.

And sorry to derail, please move!
antipodean

That is an incredibly dumb statement.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

So Eaton was raised, was he? Yes, raised from the cuttings in some "news editor's" wastebasket.
antipodean » October 6th, 2016, 9:16 pm wrote:That is an incredibly dumb statement.
That's rich coming from a one trick pony.
antipodean

brianv » October 7th, 2016, 9:26 am wrote:
antipodean » October 6th, 2016, 9:16 pm wrote:That is an incredibly dumb statement.
That's rich coming from a waste of space 3733 posts. Most of which are snide one liners.

How does someone manage to go from being a visionary to a harridan in 5 years ?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I am moving this snit to the derailing room. Let's please model a more topical discussion of this sensitive 9/11 topic, even if we are seeming rhetorical or amusing to readers!

Sorry if any of my pleading/sarcasm started this.
antipodean

hoi.polloi » October 7th, 2016, 9:38 am wrote:I am moving this snit to the derailing room. Let's please model a more topical discussion of this sensitive 9/11 topic, even if we are seeming rhetorical or amusing to readers!

Sorry if any of my pleading/sarcasm started this.
Thank you.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

antipodean » October 6th, 2016, 10:35 pm wrote:
brianv » October 7th, 2016, 9:26 am wrote:
That's rich coming from a waste of space 3733 posts. Most of which are snide one liners.

How does someone manage to go from being a visionary to a harridan in 5 years ?
I was never one for being verbose, I don't like writing lengthy posts. And then I would say - from having kids and a life, other than here, and slight burn out from having spent every waking moment for five or six years after "9/11" trying to figure it out and having looked at every frame of every video until my eyes bled until my Eureka moment at letsroll.

http://letsrollforums.com//ssa-and-publ ... light=ssdi

Speaking of letsroll http://letsrollforums.com//robert-eaton ... 26644.html

Let it go, let it go...hmm hmm

Oh, we've been moved? Good!
antipodean

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Sorry Brian but I can't let it go. There aren't many victims who I believe to be real. Eaton is the Elephant in the room.
OK it's been a 5 year project off and on. But it's not the only thing I post about.

I believe it will only be a matter of time before someone familiar with this research, appears on mainstream media to talk about it.
I can see an ambush being set up.
Someone appears on TV armed with this research, then suddenly Robert Eaton's family enter from stage right like a scene from 'This is your life'
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Are you of the opinion that 2767 or whatever people didn't die but this guy definitely did?

Or

Are you of the opinion that he was among several people that died that day?

Personally, I don't think one human being died on "9/11". They aren't going to off one guy just in case some future internet sleuths expose the total fakery involved.
antipodean

I am of the opinion that out of the '2767 or whatever people' he is one of a few real people who disappeared that day.
Personally, I don't think one human being died on "9/11". They aren't going to off one guy just in case some future internet sleuths expose the total fakery involved.
For all I know they could have 'offed' anyone whom they thought could be a potential whistle blower. Not by just adding to the vicsim count but by vehicle accident or what ever.

I don't think Eaton or anyone would've been a sacrificial Lamb to satisfy future internet sleuths. Personally I lean 40% towards him being offed, 60% to him still being alive.
Unless of course he has died since 9/11.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

antipodean » October 7th, 2016, 12:23 am wrote:Sorry Brian but I can't let it go. There aren't many victims who I believe to be real. Eaton is the Elephant in the room.
OK it's been a 5 year project off and on. But it's not the only thing I post about.

I believe it will only be a matter of time before someone familiar with this research, appears on mainstream media to talk about it.
I can see an ambush being set up.
Someone appears on TV armed with this research, then suddenly Robert Eaton's family enter from stage right like a scene from 'This is your life'
I appreciate your caution, but the fact that no family has done so, should tell us they are concerned about the kind of scrutiny that would be paid to such people.

You can read this a number of ways. On the one hand, if those claiming to be "survivors" of a "9/11 victim" are telling the truth, they would be annoyed with the amount of doubters and so forth; however, their lack of interest in how their dead family member was being exploited by the military to effect world affairs could only be excused as something related to apathy toward other people and how they are treated by the military establishment — rather counterintuitive to the story that the victims are all these supposedly gregarious extra-social lovable saints. I don't suppose it's fear if they think the military offed their son, or they would be absolutely livid about the football interview with that patriarch of the Eaton clan?

But, if they're lying, which makes more sense, I suppose they are modeling to us how to be apathetic about how our families are exploited in life and in death by the media. And if they're lying they would not want to be subject to any sort of even casual scrutiny of average people (who may not even be looking for weirdness, but who would find it because liars act weird and they know they would be weird on camera).

So while I appreciate your caution, I don't think it's super necessary.

Would you point out any vicsim identities who you suspect (as you suspect Eaton to be) may have been created from real people — and particularly are not being propped up primarily by weird memorials made by people who claim to vaguely remember him (except that he existed and matches the singular shallow facet they knew him as) and who together are part of a pre-existing social group that is already kind of clubby/gang-like, and who made a bunch of money from his death, whether it's supposedly for a charity or not?

And even if you would not point out such vicsims, are you certain Eaton isn't a vicsim crafted to your particular studied demographic and that is why you find this rather scant evidence you presented very convincing? That is, can you reasonably assure us this does not compare in some way to the backstopping of Mark "It's me mom! Mark Bingham!" Bingham? Or other ridiculous cases where some person or team put some thought into what is still a clearly bogus story?

So far, if Eaton is a real person, it seems like he only appears in about 1000 pixels, 1000 words of text and elected to remove himself from public life before becoming this grainy picture in the wall of tears:

I am scratching my head about what you find convincing about all this. Is it the fact that he was somewhat absent from the Cantor Fitzgerald memorial site? (The 190th of 325 missing names from the Cantor Fitzgerald site)

Is it a hint that he's alive when nobody left a single comment on that terribly photoshopped picture of "Robert Eaton" on CNN? Or was the family perhaps offended at the way the media asked the families for pictures and then went ahead and used the terrible "picture" that the family of Eaton provided? This all makes sense to you as part of a grand puzzle of hidden death of some kind? Or you consider these awful embarrassing things "cover up" I suppose?

Or is it these three brief comments left for a Frederick John Cox Jr. of related company "O'Neill" including another Eaton (probably unrelated by your estimation)?
I went to the University of Arizona the same time Fred did. My roommate had a crush on him. My entire sophomore year, I heard about everytime she saw, ran into or spoke to him. I actually only met him once but from all I heard of him, I felt like I had personally known him for years. I'm truly sorry for your loss.
Celeste Roll, schoolmate
To my little skate rat -- God bless you. You are among friends, you are among our Lord and savior. He is the king, so praise him and glorify in the fact of knowing we will be among the family with you soon.
James Napier, friend
Do what you love, love what you do. Friday lived by that ideal. He loved his job, his family and his life. He was a friend of many, and he was contagiously curious about the world around him. We all miss him greatly and are saddened by what the world has lost and inspired by what could have been. I love you brother.
Richard Eaton, brother-in-law

I guess you buy the final New York Times description of Eaton on Legacy.com as having nothing to do with and not remotely inspired by the crude picture when it begins in the following way with a modified version of the same pic?
134404port.jpg
134404port.jpg (23.02 KiB) Viewed 12010 times
Primed for Halloween

Robert Eaton could wear a funny hat ‹ or a Halloween costume ‹ with style.

A vice president for sales and for eSpeed at Cantor Fitzgerald, he always went along with a joke, especially on Oct. 31.

A big event for the English-born Mr. Eaton and his American wife, Jacqui, was their annual Halloween party at their home in Manhasset, on Long Island.

The party was such a staple, that even when Jacqui spent most of one Halloween in the hospital following a car accident, she came home at 10 p.m. only to be greeted by Robert and their friends waiting to begin the festivities.

Mr. Eaton's costume that night? Marv Albert, the sportscaster, behind the mike and knee deep in legal trouble.

Mr. Eaton, 37, had other interests: he loved his two German short-haired pointers, Frankie and Wetherby, and was pretty good at soccer.
http://www.legacy.com/Sept11/Story.aspx?PersonID=134404
(No, I did not add those decidedly non-English language guillemets in the opening sentence. That is the formating of Legacy.com for whatever curious reason.)

Not "contagiously beloved by all his old soccer friends" perhaps, or something more? Is it meant to read as if they needed to include a soccer point from a list of character sketch bullet points?

I mean, when you get a simpathy candle on CNN and no comments, it's looking pretty grim, I guess. One final Halloween joke from this larger-than-life Eaton's assassins? Is that the idea?

Maybe, though, if you're right, we are meant to read into the text about him always being willing to go "along with a joke" and assume the entire strange fictionalization of his life was some volunteer bit to allow the Vicsim some absorption of an identity he was abandoning. It does make me wonder at how celebrities can "vanish" when they choose and how simple it must be to disappear when you're not even remotely famous ...

I am just not sure how credible the initial start of his identity is in the first place. To me it's obvious the end presented was anything but. Do we even find birth and death certificates, and how convincing are such things?

You say 40% possibility of his being killed and 60% possibility of faking his death, but what is your nominal feeling about a complete fake invented by a connected group with an elected "family member" representative?