THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Postby VexMan on Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:53 pm

I may be wrong but as Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn was mentioned in this thread many of his books were mentioned, just not the most intriguing one : 200 Years Together. Here is the working link to it :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/q7znv ... gether.pdf

Interesting fact about this book : there exists no English translation of the full text so above link is one man's work to assembly the above pdf with as many translated chapters. There is also no full translation in any other language, as the word goes it is still only available in Russian language as full text.

I got to page 98 so far, no wonder any more why there is no full translation.... the most Jew-condemning book ever written !
VexMan
Banned

Re:

Postby daddie_o on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:12 pm

nonhocapito » September 19th, 2016, 5:11 pm wrote:Meanwhile a quite hilarious burrito-witness report can be watched here:

The burrito place this lady was in was "at 24th and 7th". I couldn't find it in google maps unless she means "Chelsea Papaya"...

That was HILARIOUS. I love how she is being coached/led at the end about where it all happened, etc. How exactly did she see a fire ball (not a fire) of the explosion when she stepped out afterwards...?

Chelsea's Papaya is a hot dog place, so that's not it. She says she was at a burrito place, a vegetarian place. I think she might have meant 'Wrapido' which is just next to Chelsea's Papaya according to google maps. Anyway a bit odd for her to say 'burrito' instead of 'wrap' but whatever. I'm not saying this gives her any credibility whatsoever. But at least they didn't completely pull the 'vegetarian burrito place' completely out of their butts.

Her performance reminds me a little of this gem:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLx6ZeJNjmg

Which was 'famously' songified by the Gregory Brothers:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCSBoOcGFFE

[fixed the youtube embeds. to make them work just use the youtube code ~nonhocapito]
daddie_o
Banned

Re: Chelsea NYC bombing, 29 wounded, 17-09-2016

Postby pov603 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:56 am

The Arizona carcrash man looks/sounds like he was coached by our very own 'Harley man'...
pov603

Re: Chelsea NYC bombing, 29 wounded, 17-09-2016

Postby SacredCowSlayer on Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:32 pm

pov603 » September 21st, 2016, 4:56 am wrote:The Arizona carcrash man looks/sounds like he was coached by our very own 'Harley man'...

I agree about his performance. Got to love that last bit about "oh, this is real..." :lol:

And what about the laughing people behind him? I don't think such cheese is accidental by any means.

I've been at enough crashes to know that's NOT how people behave. Usually people that aren't injured are sitting down and/or puking. Often they are sitting down giving witness statements.

Clowning around like the people in this video would be nearly unthinkable in real life.

I guess they do it for sheer mockery.

Note: Please move this to the derailing room or chatbox (if mods agree with me) since it's clearly off topic. CluedIn's aptly posted reference to this "oldy but goodie" sort of unintentionally steered this topic OFF the ROAD. :D

[so I moved it. Thanks for pointing it out ~nonhocapito]
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: 9/11 vicsims with real-life counterparts (Master List)

Postby brianv on Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:11 am

@antipodean Do you think that might be the end of it? Quite frankly, I often wondered about your continuous spamming of this character. And Simon was quite right to pull you about it!
brianv

Postby antipodean on Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:16 am

brianv » October 6th, 2016, 11:11 pm wrote:@antipodean Do you think that might be the end of it? Quite frankly, I often wondered about your continuous spamming of this character. And Simon was quite right to pull you about it!

I'm just replying to questions that are being asked. If you think its spam report it to the mods.
antipodean

Postby brianv on Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:31 pm

I'm familiar with the locality where he was raised.
Indeed?

Tantamount to : "I know someone who knows someone who knew him. "

I think "the mods", namely Simon, has been on to you already.

And sorry to derail, please move!
brianv

Postby antipodean on Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:16 pm

That is an incredibly dumb statement.
antipodean

Postby brianv on Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:26 pm

So Eaton was raised, was he? Yes, raised from the cuttings in some "news editor's" wastebasket.

antipodean » October 6th, 2016, 9:16 pm wrote:That is an incredibly dumb statement.
That's rich coming from a one trick pony.
brianv

Postby antipodean on Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:35 pm

brianv » October 7th, 2016, 9:26 am wrote:
antipodean » October 6th, 2016, 9:16 pm wrote:That is an incredibly dumb statement.

That's rich coming from a waste of space 3733 posts. Most of which are snide one liners.

How does someone manage to go from being a visionary to a harridan in 5 years ?
antipodean

Postby hoi.polloi on Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:38 pm

I am moving this snit to the derailing room. Let's please model a more topical discussion of this sensitive 9/11 topic, even if we are seeming rhetorical or amusing to readers!

Sorry if any of my pleading/sarcasm started this.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby antipodean on Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:43 pm

hoi.polloi » October 7th, 2016, 9:38 am wrote:I am moving this snit to the derailing room. Let's please model a more topical discussion of this sensitive 9/11 topic, even if we are seeming rhetorical or amusing to readers!

Sorry if any of my pleading/sarcasm started this.

Thank you.
antipodean

Postby brianv on Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:59 pm

antipodean » October 6th, 2016, 10:35 pm wrote:
brianv » October 7th, 2016, 9:26 am wrote:

That's rich coming from a waste of space 3733 posts. Most of which are snide one liners.

How does someone manage to go from being a visionary to a harridan in 5 years ?

I was never one for being verbose, I don't like writing lengthy posts. And then I would say - from having kids and a life, other than here, and slight burn out from having spent every waking moment for five or six years after "9/11" trying to figure it out and having looked at every frame of every video until my eyes bled until my Eureka moment at letsroll.

http://letsrollforums.com//ssa-and-publ ... light=ssdi

Speaking of letsroll http://letsrollforums.com//robert-eaton ... 26644.html

Let it go, let it go...hmm hmm

Oh, we've been moved? Good!
brianv

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Postby antipodean on Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:23 am

Sorry Brian but I can't let it go. There aren't many victims who I believe to be real. Eaton is the Elephant in the room.
OK it's been a 5 year project off and on. But it's not the only thing I post about.

I believe it will only be a matter of time before someone familiar with this research, appears on mainstream media to talk about it.
I can see an ambush being set up.
Someone appears on TV armed with this research, then suddenly Robert Eaton's family enter from stage right like a scene from 'This is your life'
antipodean

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Postby brianv on Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:01 am

Are you of the opinion that 2767 or whatever people didn't die but this guy definitely did?

Or

Are you of the opinion that he was among several people that died that day?

Personally, I don't think one human being died on "9/11". They aren't going to off one guy just in case some future internet sleuths expose the total fakery involved.
brianv

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM