Chelsea NYC bombing, 29 wounded, 17-09-2016

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
nonhocapito

Chelsea NYC bombing, 29 wounded, 17-09-2016

Unread post by nonhocapito »

The variant introduced in recent terror psypos seems to me to be the "hunt", which goes on for days after the event just to stretch the feelings of fear and submission in the population (as in Boston, and more recently in Belgium, Nice etc).

So, for this clearly faked mild terrorist event staged (sigh) in New York City, which caused 29 wounded, we have the ongoing hunt for the alleged attacker, one "Ahmad Khan Rahami" "Afghan born American".

Now if I use the word "fake" it is not to imply that no explosion happened, probably there was some loud bang and relative smoke, strong enough to be heard around the area, let's say that I have my doubts on the rest of the story.

(Sorry, this post is actually just a introductory placeholder for hopefully more upcoming contributions.)
nonhocapito

From Google Maps, this is supposed to be the construction site on 23 street where a toolbox was used to place the alleged explosive device (the picture is dated June 2016):
2016-09-19 20_45_54-News and info.jpg
2016-09-19 20_45_54-News and info.jpg (178.36 KiB) Viewed 12409 times
The building in question is "Visions at Selis Manor", "a building for the blind", managed by the organization Visions, which can be found here. The building has its own website here. I wonder if it was well insured from terrorist events...
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

It is interesting to note one change from most recent orchestrated events in that this one has no deaths. Usually they feature absurdly high numbers of fatalities relative to the amount of injured. I wonder what led to this change of pace?
nonhocapito

MrSinclair » 1 minute ago wrote:It is interesting to note one change from most recent orchestrated events in that this one has no deaths. Usually they feature absurdly high numbers of fatalities relative to the amount of injured. I wonder what led to this change of pace?
I will probably be proved wrong but I assume some soft-pedaling is required under elections. The public needs to be played carefully and minimally, no big mood swings now.
nonhocapito

I wonder if it is of any interest that next to the site of the bombing is a french catholic church, which was recently closed, St Vincent de Paul. The terrorism in France... the "murder of the priest" fake story... maybe something to keep the word "french" in the news reports, insinuate that particular feeling of Euro vulnerability into the American public...?

Meanwhile a quite hilarious burrito-witness report can be watched here:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL9OE1akI4A

"I know they were working on that building right there". Oh, really, you know that.
The burrito place this lady was in was "at 24th and 7th". I couldn't find it in google maps unless she means "Chelsea Papaya"...
MrSinclair

Considering that it is staged in such a media-centric place they are going quite light on the actors and human interest type narratives that are normally popped out almost like clockwork. No "hero's" of note or bereaved love ones with gun control or bomb control agendas that I've seen. Then again these stories don't engender the same level of interest for me that they used to. More business as usual and utterly predictable in the lead up to the debates with more certain to come prior to the election.
Prescient

Unread post by Prescient »

I know there's lots of 11's in this but shouldn't the date be 17-09-2016?
Also early reporting said bomb exploded about 9pm local time then I saw today in the e-fit for the suspect they said about 8.30 local time <sigh>, I'm actually kind of surprised they didn't do it yesterday for the full house numerology 999.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Nonho, thanks for that link to the Supremely LOADED Burrito Lady story. :lol:

Wow! She just gushed 9/11 verbal imagery in that segment.
-people covered with dust
-wiping their eyes
-fireballs
-big smoke clouds
-people running down the streets

The "interviewer" could barely contain his laughter, or it seemed that way to me anyway.

Also, I love big bombing stories where the background imagery appears to have crystal clear air.

This is just another dumb story where the "NYPD Counter-Terrorism" unit (or fill in your favorite "law enforcement" agency) gets its existence justified, and the people reminded yet again that they need more protection because "it could have been so much worse . . ."

Another Boring Fail from the clowns.

Edit to ask: What's up with the date? Please don't tell me I missed the last 2 months.:P
simonshack
Administrator

Re:

Unread post by simonshack »

Prescient » September 19th, 2016, 7:14 pm wrote:I know there's lots of 11's in this but shouldn't the date be 17-09-2016?
Yes it should of course. Nonhocapito probably was a bit "elevened" when he started this thread. I've just changed / fixed the title (from 17-11 to 17-09).

Anyways, "eleven" was certainly once again the 'pet number' used for this silly pressure-cooker psyop (à-la-Boston Marathon farce). I remember having lunch at some Italian friend's house that day - and the TV news (i.e. Italian State Television RAI) were constantly running these two "headlines" at the bottom of the screen :

"29 wounded in Manhattan" [needless to say, 2+9=11]

"The bomb exploded near the conjuction of the 23d and 6th street in Manhattan". [again, 23+6=29=11)

Yawn! - you might say... -_-

And another lame /absurd headline (featured quite prominently for 2 days on most of the Italian MSM) of this alleged pressure-cooker drama was that:

"At this time, there is still no proof that this was a terrorist attack".

Uh ah, well... alright! Exploding pressure-cookers are no proof of terror attacks. Ya know, even Michelle Obama cooks her spaghetti in pressure-cookers (as she recently stated - to the disgust & dismay of the entire Italian population!)...

They're just playing with us. And the 'game' is getting fecking boring. :angry:
CluedIn

Re: Chelsea NYC bombing, 29 wounded, 17-09-2016

Unread post by CluedIn »

They certainly have been playing the numbers game for the past week.

The lead-up to the bombings in NY included shots fired in Manhattan last week - 18 to be exact (1+8) - at a man who apparently didn't like his car booted and attacked an off-duty NYC detective with an 11" (yes, 11" not a foot) meat cleaver. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/15/ny ... attan.html

The "cell phone video" shows people walking naturally while others are hiding behind cars. ;)

1000 National Guard troops are now in NYC. NJ should be doing the same soon since they saw some bombings as well this weekend. In addition, the increase in security occurs just days before the arrival of international diplomats for this week’s United Nations General Assembly in Manhattan." B)

http://uproxx.com/news/new-york-governo ... r-bombing/

Also, not getting quite as much attention, are the 9 injured in St. Cloud, Minnesota at Crossroads Mall. Shoppers were not allowed to leave without showing ID that stated they were not a terrorist! :P

I've also been noting a lot of stories lately about clowns trying to lure children into the woods to murder them http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... le-states/ Some stories state its a publicity stunt for an Indie movie coming out soon, but that would seem to be bad publicity IMO.

The clown meme seems to have worked its way into the NYC bomb story. Here, "the mother of the terrorist's child" states:

Maria, recalled one chilling exchange in which the father of her child – a “class clown” in high school – demonstrated his hatred for the U.S. military. The last time Maria knows that Rahami visited his homeland was nine years ago. He brought back a wife and another child, she said. (9+1+1).

It would appear they have sent in the clowns to get the election turmoil started!

clown:
a. A buffoon or jester who entertains by jokes, antics, and tricks in a circus, play, or other presentation.
b. One who jokes and plays tricks.
Knapsack

Re:

Unread post by Knapsack »

SacredCowSlayer » September 19th, 2016, 12:21 pm wrote:

Wow! She just gushed 9/11 verbal imagery in that segment.
-people covered with dust
-wiping their eyes
-fireballs
-big smoke clouds
-people running down the streets
She also said, "We thought it was the building collapsing..." :wacko:
MrSinclair

The burrito lady reminds of nothing so much as a little kid explaining to their parents how all the cookies got eaten or why there is paint all over the floor or something like that. A long list of embellishments and explanations, kind of cute in a weird way. :D
nonhocapito

It's true, I was "elevened" by all the hidden elevens! Sorry about the date mishap. :)

Another thing we are seeing more often is the video taken from a phone of ICTV footage running on a computer screen. We have seen this clearly used in the Istanbul bombing as a simple way to lower the quality of the footage which, given the current technology, should appear crisp clear and full of details.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWQlsu_1g90

Instead there's nothing really to see except that "the bombing happened".

3 easy questions: if this footage is distributed by the staff of one of the stores or cafes in that street (as the "innocent" impromptu voice over conversation seem to suggest), why 1) they don't credit it 2) they didn't upload the actual footage (to which they allegedly have access to) onto youtube, instead of using this pathetic "clip of a clip" trick 3) this has not immediately been confiscated by the police and prevented from being put into circulation?

In reality, I assume this footage is fake, because most certainly a loud/inoffensive device was detonated (if it was, at all) once the street had already been cleared and no real victims or real witnessing could happen, and no security cameras were allowed to film it except if under direct control and use of the thugs and chumps who faked this.

[Edit: I would identify the alleged source of this footage as the "CapitalOne Bank" a little further down the street, given the young tree that is seen in the footage. Google Maps].
MrSinclair

The NY Times reports how this was the first time use of cellphone alerts to send out "Wanted" notices. It is likely that this was one of the key objectives of the exercise. I imagine this will set a precedent for sending notices to peoples phones more and more frequently to the point where ownership of them will seem less in the hands of the users and more in the hands of the state.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/20/nyreg ... .html?_r=0
nonhocapito

Here's a CNN propaganda video promoting the use of pressure cookers, advertising how powerful and dangerous and easy to make they are:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoG2uD56Iek

It includes slowed-down footage of a pressure cooker bomb being detonated and a lot of blah blah about its power.

But... doesn't how powerful it is really depend on what kind of explosive you put into it? Shouldn't the "pressure cooker" idea be played down as just another container people can use among several? It's not like it keeps the explosion "under pressure" making it more powerful, ffs!! :wacko:
Wouldn't the interesting part be trying to understand where the explosive might be coming from...? And no, "access to the internet" doesn't cut it! <_< (Of course my concern is merely rhetorical since there is no pressure cooker or explosive to trace here, the whole thing being staged).

In other news, here's the story of how the "Afghan terrorist" was caught: http://www.wcvb.com/news/ny-nj-bombing- ... t/41729608

"First identified by fingerprints on a cellphone attached to a bomb that never exploded". :wacko:
2016-09-20 11_22_03-News and info.jpg
2016-09-20 11_22_03-News and info.jpg (52.48 KiB) Viewed 11355 times
In the video included, clips of his capture are shown briefly, without giving the viewer any time to make up their minds on the scene and what happened in it.