Puglia Train Disaster - 7/12 2016, at 11:47

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Puglia Train Disaster - 7/12 2016, at 11:47

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi wrote:Can we check the perspective in Google Earth?

Not saying that's reliable, but to play nonhocapito's advocate, then we'd have at least one official "take" on this "curve", right? Presumably, it's only visible when looking "up" the track from a straight "on the ground" perspective.

Google Earth has simply "broken" for me on a number of computers, and I can't use it any longer. (I was looking closely at a lot of islands covered by photoshopped-in clouds, though I won't assume that's the reason I can't get it to work). But if someone can check this, we might put the "track bed" issue to rest in peace.
Dear Hoi, I was hoping you would respond not only to this particular issue of the 'curved railway track'. Let's not frame the discussion here about that one thing - since I've made a serious effort these last two days to list the many oddities of this news story. I'm sure you'll understand and appreciate what I'm saying. See, even if that "curved rail track" issue gets debunked (doubtful as this is), the overwhelming stench of fishiness around this story won't go away.

I think it is high time for us to devise some sort of standardized "psyop sniffer filter" listing the most common, recurring tell-tale signs of any given fake / false / staged / scripted news story. In such way, we might pass through this filter every new suspicious news story offered to us - and at least establish some form of 'expediency' in our assessments of the same. What do you think?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I'm open, but comparing the railway-line to the ploughed field, I'd say it's almost straight on this stretch!
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I want to thank everybody and especially Simon for having made this thread so much more interesting than it originally was. :) After having seen the first victims stories and pics my initial gut feelings was already not so much in the gut anymore. Now I'm certainly ready to look the other way, but, if you don't mind, I'll keep being the devil's advocate for a moment.

So first, onto google earth, I think this's the spot:
2016-07-15 00_07_41-Tour Guide.jpg
2016-07-15 00_07_41-Tour Guide.jpg (298.29 KiB) Viewed 9941 times
from https://www.google.com/maps/@41.19773,1 ... a=!3m1!1e3

Since initially the train is supposed to have looked like this (in correspondence with the strip of land where the olive groves to the left are side to side with the open field):
We could conclude that perhaps that bit of bend could appear in a telephoto. And it could explain the trains not seeing each other.

As to the human activity, there is some. A fire truck, with a couple of firefighters, and several individuals near the train among the olive trees.
2016-07-15 00_49_16-News and info.jpg
2016-07-15 00_49_16-News and info.jpg (83.52 KiB) Viewed 9936 times
I could also argue that the black boxes must be at the front and at the end of the trains (which is, with the engines), because the composition of carriages changes often, and, if the boxes stayed with them, you would end up with trains with several boxes and trains with none.

As to the impossibility of this event, we are being told that apparently this line lacks automation, thus the stationmasters need to manually call each other on the phone to be informed on train movements. This does sound crazy, I agree, and of course it might as well be a bunch of lies or exaggerations, but this is the south of Italy where the infrastructure is often backwards and outdated, so I wouldn't rule it out completely.
I've heard local politicians stating in interviews that the accident is a tragic fatality since the line is being upgraded... maybe the pigs in charge of this took advantage of this window to stage an accident where it would still be possible to stage it. While the upcoming upgrade can in the future be defended as "politicians taking action and solving problems". Just speculating here.

For the rest, it seems to me that all observations are pertinent and the clues quite apparent. The rhetoric, the bad scripts, "Real football", the numerology, the striped characters, the convenient opening among the olive groves...

It could be contended that some of these things have been added "after" the facts, although to support this we should have some sort of idea why on earth a real event would be "taken over" by fakery: it seems to me that the symbolism would completely lose its flimsy meaning ("to the initiated: look, we did this!")... Although, we have in the past speculated on the probable tendency of the pigs on charge to take over reality and give it the same makeup they give to fakery, so that the public would slowly lose the ability to tell which is which. There's that too. But I'm not saying we are seeing this at work here.

To conclude, for now, I can only agree with Simon that the "weeping relative" we are being given is quite unbelievable. Why does she forget her sister and talks about "her father", only to correct herself a moment later? Why does she talks about "the powers that be"? This is not a mafia crime, this is not the Ustica crash... I must say it is especially hard to accept this as nothing but a bad actor improvising on a bad script. <_<
2016-07-15 01_35_19-News and info.jpg
2016-07-15 01_35_19-News and info.jpg (32.94 KiB) Viewed 9921 times
smiling as the sister (I assume they're sisters) describes to the press her dead father as "mad and joyous"
corsarino

Unread post by corsarino »

i think that the accident was between Adria and Corato.

13 kms in 10 minute.

3 minutes after the departure from Adria.

so 4,5 km from Adria's railway station and 8,5 kms from Corato railway station.

41°12'15.98"N 16°20'32.92"E circa

wikipedia

41°11′53.7″N 16°21′34.34″E
Last edited by corsarino on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nonhocapito

corsarino, I just posted the link to google map above. I think the spot of this alleged accident is this one:

https://www.google.com/maps/@41.19773,1 ... a=!3m1!1e3

Also, you want to say "Andria", as "Adria" is in the province of Rovigo :)

BTW, I was thinking that "Corato" sounds a lot like "accorato" ("heartfelt") and it could be a choice, for subliminal effect.
simonshack
Administrator

Dear Nonho,

Just out of curiosity, I am compelled to ask you : don't you see anything wrong with this comparison of media-released imagery?

Now please don't tell me that that railway curvature we see (in the small image) is due to telephoto perspective compression / distortion - caused by the photographer snapping that picture from afar. Please.

I know, I just asked Hoi Polloi not to focus on / dwell over this particular issue - but I'd just love to get this out of the way, so that we can get on with more momentous issues pointing to this apparently "minor & insignificant" train crash in Southern Italy being (imho) totally staged.

I'm glad that you already acknowledge that, in your own words, the "weeping relatives are unbelievable" (i.e. appear to be nothing but paid actors). Well, if this is so, what does that tell us about the entire "event"?
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

I saw this "victim" early on but forgot where I had seen it. She does not look too banged up AND 8 months pregnant to boot! She does not seem to know too much, except the people on the train helped her. Really?

http://nyti.ms/29C7QsM
nonhocapito

simonshack wrote:*

Dear Nonho,

Just out of curiosity, I am compelled to ask you : don't you see anything wrong with this comparison of media-released imagery?

Now please don't tell me that that railway curvature we see (in the small image) is due to telephoto perspective compression / distortion - caused by the photographer snapping that picture from afar. Please.
Thing is, the two sources cannot really be compared, because in the video two of the carriages of the blue-gray train have already been removed. If you compare this image, with the full train:

with the google map screen taken above, you should conclude that the length of the train stretched a bit ahead, towards the end of the field, after which a bend actually begins.
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

simonshack wrote:Now please don't tell me that that railway curvature we see (in the small image) is due to telephoto perspective compression / distortion - caused by the photographer snapping that picture from afar. Please.
Simon,

I'm sorry to say, but I don't see why this should not be case. Here's a possible explanation of the perspective (sorry for the bad quality):

The dotted turquoise line corresponds to the center line of the picture. The green intersection (approximately at post 0, which is not visible) in both the top view and the picture correspond to each other. In both cases the right rail is somewhat left of the center line. The view point could be even closer to the train wreck and the rail would still be ~20% left of the center line, as seen in the picture.

Please note that in your aerial image the post numbers are off by one - as noho already pointed out the front part of the first wreck had already been removed at that time.

I'm not sure what to make of this, but I can't see any clear signs of CGI in the train wreck imagery. Whether or not anyone died in those wrecks is unknown to me, but at least the scenery looks real to me.
simonshack
Administrator

rusty wrote: Please note that in your aerial image the post numbers are off by one - as noho already pointed out the front part of the first wreck had already been removed at that time.
Yes indeed - you are right about that (my post numbers are off by one), I stand corrected - and thanks for correcting me, guys ! :)

As I wrote (perhaps less than clearly) earlier - and wish to point out more clearly now - I'm not thinking that this Puglia imagery is outright fake (as in 'fabricated from scratch') - and the aerial drone footage certainly seems legit. What initially got me scratching my head (and embark in this little 'rail curvature issue') was that news clip featuring Italian reporter Nicola Ferrante - and its various oddities. I may have been 'swayed off course' by that clip, in fact. However, and although I'm perfectly aware of how zoom lenses can affect perspectives (making distant objects look closer than they are), I still can't seem to wrap my head around, for instance, these three shots captured from that particular news clip:

The Nicola Ferrante clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7Dygf8f2CI

In this image (the big one at left), how many meters / feet of railway do we see in front of the train?

In this other image (the big one at left), how many meters/ feet of railway do we see in front of the train?

..........................................................................note the rather odd, blurry/ greyish vegetation at far right ('video compression / resolution loss'?)^^^

mumble, mumble... :mellow:
simonshack
Administrator

Dear Rusty,

As you may know (I didn't - but I just looked it up), the wooden cross pieces holding rails together are called 'ties' - or 'sleepers' :
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Railway_track

So let me put it this way. How many ties (or sleepers) can you count in this image?

And how many ties (or sleepers) can you count in this other image?

Does this all add up for you - curvature-vs-dead-straightness and all? Thanks for your time! :)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Can fluent Italian speakers summarize for me just what the official story is (if any) about the movement of the train post-disaster?

I agree with Simon and nonhocapito that this is a trivial matter compared with the problem of the threshold of the simulation taking on "real news" (if this event should actually prove to have taken place, which would be a long ways away given the deceptive nature of corporate news) but I also agree with nonhocapito that there may be some sloppy script somewhere we could at least review regarding what was done to the trains once the media vultures latched onto it (once more, if such actor-anchors weren't there from the beginning — hiding in the bushes, as it were, to pounce on the story when they are told to "arrive on the scene" — as agents of the State taking over a "crash drill").

I am presently leaning slightly towards "fake" right now, but I also can be known as the more skeptical of our group and I agree with Simon we need to help people understand the fakery by pointing out the most egregious flaws, not merely being content with fishy numbers and bad actors (which we can hopefully realize by now are the ways in which ordinary real stories are transformed into and disguised as NORMAL(tm)(R) events).

(For example, and not to be off topic, but there are talks now in America of fictional prefab protestors — played by actors or not — being singled out of real protests in order to take over and control dialogue about mass organization. This, of events I can otherwise be as certain of as I was certain of the presence of "Purple Day" throngs I marched among in central Rome. My friends really were arrested for the peaceful demonstration but were not among a wall of faces "featured" as arrests, if that makes sense. Presumably, this is to — as we've speculated — take over the dialogue and censor average persons with "incorrect" opinions about the "Holocaust" or Jewish gangsters (especially in Europe), 9/11, Nukes, NASA, etc. etc. and/or frame those opinions in their own "crazy-looking" way; or even the cause of/motivation for being arrested in a protest — robbing the real arrests of any power in the message.)
corsarino

nonhocapito wrote: Image

I think this photo is:

1) nearly pointed to North (poles are on SW side of the railway)

2) light from left (West) shadows towards right (East)

so it's sunset time.

meanwhile this other photo is:

1) nearly pointed to West (poles are on SW side of the railway)

2) light from right (East) shadows towards left (West))

so it's sunrise time.

NOT 18,38 as reported...

Am I wrong?
nonhocapito

corsarino wrote:Am I wrong?
I think so.

This is the railway and field, with indication of the magnetic north:
2016-07-16 15_30_20-News and info.jpg
2016-07-16 15_30_20-News and info.jpg (108.36 KiB) Viewed 9291 times
As that TV report goes on, the gray-blue train is supposed to be to the center left of this picture, the back carriage pointing north-west, the field to its left.

At sunset, the sun would be to the west, so the shadows would go across the rail track exactly as shown.
corsarino

@nonho

this time i hope to be correct
nonhocapito wrote: Image

I think this photo is:

1) nearly pointed to SOUTH

2) light from left (EAST) shadows towards right (West)

so it's SUNRISE TIME/ EARLY MORNING

and

this other photo is:

1) pointed to SOUTH nearly towards Corato

2) light from right (West) shadows towards left (East))

so it's SUNSET TIME 18,37 AS REPORTED.

The yellow train was Corato -> Andria and the blue gray train was Andria->Corato