Letters to the Government: I don't want to fund TV fakery

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
hoi.polloi

Letters to the Government: I don't want to fund TV fakery

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I've composed and sent a letter to the IRS today, asking them to explain how I can conscionably continue to pay taxes to them knowing that the "receipt of America" of 2014 shows that 1% of my taxes is going to the criminally insane NASA program, (let alone the foreign wars of aggression) and other inventions of the media.

I honestly don't care if you do or don't want to pay taxes (well, I do care, but that is not important to this discussion); what I am looking for is your willingness to write to your public officials, in your own writing and to your own elected representatives, demanding of them clear unequivocal responses to this issue.

I know about all the reasons you'd say this is a waste of my time to do this — they won't listen, etc. etc. Well, it's about time they bloody well started listening. Because I am not going to silently tolerate their crass behavior any longer. That's right, this weird little wildman philosopher in me is being placed on the side for the time being, because it's time to at least signify our disapproval of the lies, for goodness' sake. Truly.

We can, using civil, peaceful language, explain why we have lost faith in the elected leaders, what non-violent, honest, transparent, peaceful and optimistic plans we hope for the world. If they attempt to demonize such reasonable behavior, they will expose themselves as the extremist terrorists they really are and which they accuse all good, peace-loving people on this planet now of being for boycotting and peacefully resisting imperial hegemony.

If you are really with Simon and myself, and I mean really agreeing with the problem that the vast mass-produced lies represent, I would ask you now as members of the forum to (metaphorically) get up out of your chair, draw up a piece of paper and (non-metaphorically but very really) write a message — any sort of length, and in your own attitude — to your so-called "official" not granting them any sort of authority but claiming your own in simply demanding a response to the critical question of how they can allow, permit and sanction any sort of widescale TV fakery and propaganda of the nature we have soundly exposed.

It is perhaps naive of me to call you to do so, and I thoroughly understand your peace-loving nature. I really do. But I ask you only to try. And I expect if we get these things to the right "Departments", we are bound to start receiving responses. Anything that at least addresses the issues in question: the hoaxes of nuclear weapons, the JFK assassination, NASA and the specter of "Islamic Terrorism". These are all hoaxes. We know them to be hoaxes. We cannot conscionably go on with our lives pretending it's okay that our "leaders" are willingly lying to everyone about these matters.

Now, this isn't new. Simon and I have written to various newspapers and organizations, we have met with people demanding answers, but without so much as a peep from officials, it is getting too much to go on sitting on our arses or behinds or derriers or whatever word you would use to dress up laziness as "wise non-participation". You don't have to give power to a State to make it publicly known what you take issue with. So, if you please, let's not cower. Let's just write in clear language what is wrong and what we demand responses about. If we receive no responses, we can gain confidence that we can continue publishing our thoughts and that we can bring this up with everyone in very plain language.

I've asked other Fakeologists to get on board with me about this matter and we talked about it around September 11th of last year, and many agreed though (due to our usual habits of careful avoidance of drama) nobody went through with anything. In particular, the idea of asking our elected leaders their stance on the matter of the numerous hoaxes we are exposing came up, but after some thought this morning I decided I needed to cut right to the chase and ask how the IRS can remain oblivious to the anti-democratic stance of the government's and NASA's deceits. Here is what I wrote (scanned the actual letter which I then stapled and mailed to the Department of the Treasury) in full:
IRS_letter_1.jpg
IRS_letter_1.jpg (235.39 KiB) Viewed 17085 times
IRS_letter_2.jpg
IRS_letter_2.jpg (462.89 KiB) Viewed 17085 times
IRS_letter_3.jpg
IRS_letter_3.jpg (447.59 KiB) Viewed 17085 times
IRS_letter_4.jpg
IRS_letter_4.jpg (312.33 KiB) Viewed 17085 times
After this is resolved (or many months go by of them avoiding the questions, as NARA practically did in my quest for the 9/11 flight manifests) I will begin to write elected officials.

If you would like to issue your own letters to the government regarding these matters and asking them to come clean, please feel free to sample/modify/edit/move/etc. any of my letter, the transcript of which I have pasted below. It may only be symbolic of a terrified base of elected leaders who are too obedient to their real masters, but I think it's time we showed them who their real masters really are — the citizens and the public.
To the IRS and the Department of the Treasury,

Please copy/forward to whom this concerns. Absent any particular direct mailing address, I am sending this important information to you where the 1040-EZ is filed when no payment is enclosed and no particular State needs to be involved (the “International” address listed at IRS.gov) but if this address is incorrect, please let me know the correct address to send this complaint. Here is the address I am using.

Department of the Treasury
Internal Revenue Service
Austin, TX 73301-0215

If I do not receive a mailed response letter, I will assume I did not mail this to the right address, and I will need a proper address to keep sending my inquiries. This letter serves as my statement of concern, inquiry and demand for your accountability in the matters of:

1. The IRS distributing funds to terrorist organizations
and
2. The IRS distributing funds to the organizations responsible for hoaxing and lying to the American public and to the world regarding how taxpayer funds are being used.

I am sure that you agree no citizen should ever be forced to pay for the destruction of their own government from within that government, by a conspiracy of action or of silence, and particularly under the guise of the only way for that citizen to legally fund and aid said government. To put it bluntly, it should be very clear by now that a parasite within our government is siphoning off tax dollars to a shadow organization that has no respect, love or regard for American freedoms let alone basic human rights — rights, which are guaranteed by the sanctity of life and certainly at least advocated by our own Constitution. The parasite also has some amount of command over the attitudes of traitors within the government and has convinced them that their (illegitimate) authority comes from the tax dollars they have stolen from the Treasury by lying to the American public about how those funds are to be used.
Presently, American taxpayer funds are being used to abrade the people's government's authority and supplant it with a series of propaganda stories that are said to be “proven” with false documentation, false video, lies, deceit and willing mercenaries for a psychological terrorism conducted on American soil, by people both with and without their knowledge, through the psychological exploitation of human imagination, and relying on their vast control of it in order to induce psychological patterns that make the effected population inoculated against truth.

That propaganda and the proof of the lies therewith include:

The false story of Nuclear Weapons blowing up Hiroshima is awash with propaganda. Nuclear Weapons are constantly said to exist, glimpsed with propaganda footage, but never revealed as an actual threat. While extensive bombing did take place in Japan, and scarcely a citizen from either the United States or Japan will deny that fact, the evidence of nuclear weapon blasts is fabricated entirely in photo laboratories. The research of recent decades by Dave McGowan and others has revealed the Lookout Mountain military animation community of Laurel Canyon, where every single nuclear weapon explosion is the result of photo manipulation and animation, aided by the skills of a tradition of Walt Disney/CalArts-style trained animators taught to manipulate the truth in secret. The public deserves a truthful explanation for once, regarding why extensive lying is taking place about the existence of fictional or fictionalized weapons, the full involvement of Walt Disney with government services, who might have persuaded Disney to conceal such an evil purpose from an audience that held him as a beloved protector of hope and optimism, and why. Why were American citizens and the world told to not just fear but dread and hate the United States government and the Russian government among others said to command an impossibly destructive weapon? Why was the world told to fear magical annihilation for so long? Why are we still being encouraged to fear intercontinental space-traveling magic missiles?
Rather on subject, NASA is a huge front and/or money laundering service for the Black Ops responsible for military propaganda like nuclear weapons. Rocketdyne whistle blower Bill Kaysing revealed the Apollo boondoggle. But even the so-called importance of “satellites” is shown to be mixed up in this propaganda campaign by the fabrication of unproven orbital dynamics. Rocketry science was largely fictionalized by a military study/operation on the public's credulity, which clearly developed out of some fearful military intelligence relationships fostered in particular during the Great War and then World War II. Basic trickery and circular logic has fooled academic science, but scientists can show “space exploration” technology is presently nothing but maths made of hot air, even in the laboratory, where vacuum is extremely difficult to manipulate objects within (let alone maintain). The drive to win arms races, the adoption of Nazi and Zionist scientists and fanatics and integration of their twisted morales into our nation's official stances on enlightenment science and developing sciences, their invention of a “Cold War” — all of this seems to have led to the creation of the OSS, NACA and then NASA, its fake “Earth from space” photos, with its further propaganda relationship to the criminal terrorist groups within our military and media. The further exploitation and subjugation of American optimism from ideals of life, peace, freedom and cooperation into the elitism, brooding and cynicism of a scientific dark age that resists and shames inquiry would make the founding fathers ill to their stomach and call for another revolution. It seems to be allied with Zionist/Nazi/Jesuit/Masonic kinds of pseudo-mystical power groups that thrive on mesmerism/hypnotism and/or the control of human imagination, though it clearly has a fanatical obsession with numbers and symbols in order to give themselves some fantastical justification for their exploitation and abuse of people. This group must be identified and removed from power. They are criminally insane, pathologically addicted liars that have no business in government or any position of responsibility whatsoever.
The destruction of the President of the United States in 1963, with the alleged assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy “caught on tape” is a photo-doctored lie. The evidence is plain. It's undeniable that the video is a fabrication and there is no telling how deep the fabrication really goes. The assassination of agent Lee Oswald also appears to be staged. Therefore, the American public has not had a proper investigation into the Kennedy family, its involvement with various criminal groups that they would collaborate with or be betrayed by, the Kennedy's enemies, the French Jewish Mafia rumored to have been responsible, nor these figures' relationships to the executive office that the prominent figure of President Kennedy swore to uphold. Now we don't know if he died upholding it or if he betrayed the people because traitorous intelligence groups covered up his disappearance from the world stage. The answer to this question, or even looking at it, will reveal crucial collaborators of the terrorist group, including the direct relationship of the Prescott/Bush family that produced two later Presidents (and the overseers of the 9/11 and Iraq Weapons of Mass Destruction lies). JFK also oversaw the NASA program we know is a massive scam, lie and suck of tax dollars today. It seems this campaign has been a success for the traitors, because the budget for Black Ops organizations seems to have attracted corporate interests (Boeing, Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, Northrop Grumman, Honeywell, the airline corporations, the private entities running airports, the entirety of the news media and “entertainment” industry and even its panned competitors in so-called “alternative” media) who now work with this traitorous government to develop more and more psychological military operations for the terrorists.
Corporations are not voting people. These corporations claim to be voting entities, to have the rights of people, to be protected by the Constitution moreso than human life itself. They now seem completely fascinated and entranced with the idea of supplanting our American Republic for a corporate technofascism ruled by the greediest corporations of the world, who care only for lining their own pockets at the expense of human rights, the world's freedoms, peace, exploration and experience of its own natural cultures and civilizations — all of these things supplanted by a cynical and violent group that the traitorous faction allowed to grow from within the intelligence groups that the IRS has the power to starve now before it grows even more powerful. Knowing how many corporations themselves keep double books and resent your organization doesn't give you a clue? You should be targeting them first rather than average citizens under their heel and pressured to vote for candidates they pick.
The story of 9/11 is a total fabrication that has never been investigated let alone “properly investigated”. It simply has gone un-investigated by the government due to the assumption that the 9/11 Commission Report was operated by anyone less than the conspirators responsible for this shift in culture within the government. Why has the PNAC group (which called for a “new Pearl Harbor” in order to make the public bloodthirsty for their own political ends) gone unnoticed? The staging of 9/11 by agents within our government is clear, but I have proven with my own FOIA inquiry into NARA's 9/11 files that the four planes said to have been flown by terrorists and crashed into symbolic locations never flew, if they existed at all. The “nose out” shot that Fox news erased from their original archives proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the airplanes were CGI creations. The passenger lists were fabricated and cited through mere conversations between conspirators, and were not ever shown by the 9/11 Commission Report to be from any true flight manifest; in addition, 9|11|9: The Vicsim Report shows ample evidence that the list of supposed victims is the artificial creation of an intelligence organization with command of CNN's output. CNN employees (like all TV news) are associated with the CIA. IBM Federal, Oracle/Sun Microsystems, Rockwell Collins and other computer systems specializing in information processing and cryptography are associated with intelligence agency data management that protect the criminal intelligence operation and fabricate military simulation. The developments of simulated victims, simulated people, augmented reality computer technology and other simulation technologies in the hands of military contractors are all being used to fabricate bombings and foiled bombings. International terrorism is now a very confused story of false responsibility put on average citizens to fear and hate one another and to permit government policy of destroying transparency and protecting the private interests of the propagandists. We are told there is “an increased need for security” to protect against “Islamic terrorists”, but each of the so-called al Qaeda and IS/ISIS/ISIL stories now being crafted are done with the same signatures of fabrication. The modern myth of terrorism is a staged and acted psychological operation. All these things considered, the public has reason to believe that the IRS is funding a terrorist organization operating within the United States under the guise and unwitting protection of the government, in the form of some branch or order within its military, its conscripted servicemen who may be unwittingly working for the traitorous faction due to their patriotic dedication to their country, as well as government contracted employees within the entirely criminal enterprise of NASA and the Aerospace industry in general. In 2014, as you should no doubt be aware, the White House issued a revealing tax “receipt” as found here: http://www.whitehouse.gov/2014-taxreceipt
NASA is not “underfunded”. It is overfunded. Contrary to Penny4NASA.org's claim with a Neil deGrasse Tyson quote from the 2012 Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation that NASA's budget is half a penny for our tax dollar, this receipt clearly shows NASA gets more than 1% of our tax dollars and/or did so as recently as 2014. 1% of many millions and billions of dollars is far too much money to feed the technofascist traitors to humanity. Since NASA is undoubtedly lying to the American public about its accomplishments in science and in space, and deceiving by way of omission of fact wherever and whenever possible, and by computer-generated doctored and falsified videos they claim is “proof” of their accomplishments, NASA can be seen as one of the main players in the traitorous network. Nobody should pay a single cent, let alone percent, to NASA until its organization and associates like Richard Branson and Elon Musk are fully exposed, investigated and publicly tried in a criminal court of law that learns from the past and does not involve any of the people connected with the false investigations of JFK, of 9/11 or any other staged, falsified public show. The IRS need not give any money to NASA or its collaborators. It may be like going after a kind of Mafia for the IRS to demand accountability of Congress, but it will show the world we are not just an extension of some Zionist, Papal or other authority that would tax us without representation. It will inspire the world that the ideals of freedom are not obsolete, that peace is not outmoded by cynical power-mongering extremists within our military. The public exposure of NASA, if no other hoax like the Nuclear/Atomic Weapon scare or 9/11, will reveal the global network's players both within and without a finely designed country as the United States of America, and restore American[s] to glory and greatness. [I became aware of this typo after mailing the letter. I don't think it injures my message too badly. -HP]
Given the extreme digital power of the FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA and other intelligence groups ostensibly working to protect democracy to spy on the American public, and each other, there is no doubt that agents within those organizations know of all this. It's also clear that some of these people have no regard for the truth, for public decency, for any sort of proper religious values (especially about treating others the way they would want to be treated — a nearly universal trait of beliefs in higher powers the world over) and the good agents in those organizations are being overpowered by a criminal class within those organizations. In short, agents within these organizations know exactly who is responsible and by colluding with them and not revealing this information to the public, nor even offering some kind of unequivocal direct and non-subconscious warning, public service announcement or “wake up call” through the intelligence agencies' control of the news media, or foiling such practices before they can happen, they are part and parcel of the guilty terrorist group within our government.
Being this is the case, those organizations need a total and complete overhaul as requested by the Treasury, which has the power to financially starve the terrorist groups within those organizations. You should prepare complaints to prospectives Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Jill Stein and anyone else hoping for the executive office and ask their response. A fully public investigation must begin immediately, and it must be done in such a way that vets for the most optimistic, honest, loyal, practical and worthy agents of humanity to reinvent our intelligence organizations in the interest of restoring and improving the world's ideals, hope and collaboration with all nations and peoples around the world. It cannot be done by saying these agents are 3/5 of a person if they have dark skin, or less than a person if they do not formally organize a Statist government or do not use a private fiat currency, or less valuable to life if they are not male, or don't belong to the human race if they contribute to a spectrum of sexual, Religious and other differences.

I expect an update to this matter as soon as possible. Without a clear, direct addressing and discussion of this particular drainage of public funds into an infested cowardly mob, using humanity's ideals to destroy democracy — without discussion between the public and their officers bought/bribed by the cabal — the very basis of funding the entire government is thrown into question. Some portion of the military is certainly being used for these ill gains. There should be a warning from the IRS to the intelligence groups, there should be some kind of announcement, apology and statement made on behalf of the victims of psychological terrorism (the American public and innocent people around the world subjected to the technofascist terrorist propaganda) for the psychological operations of Atomic/Nuclear Weapons, NASA, 9/11, the Cold War, and any other lie and deception connected to this fundamentalist extremist group, (such as the profiteering on falsified disease/syndromes, the war against organic natural crops, the perpetuation of genocide through ZDV/AZT and so on).
If this cannot be accomplished I deserve — as a taxpaying citizen of the United States — an answer to why I should be asked to betray my government by giving money to a terrorist organization within the government itself, and why the IRS should continue to knowingly fund terrorism by claiming earnings of the American citizenry. If you are an intelligent person, you already know all of this merits your attention and address. If you need easy reference to most proofs of these claims, there are links to ample evidence of everything I have mentioned, published for free in the public interest, at the web address: http://www.cluesforum.info

Fellow Americans and other people which deviant States have claimed as their "citizens", I am being serious now. Will you, if you please, unite with me in a call for our so-called officials to start acting like they claim? Can we have them own up to and address these issues now? The time has come. I already said that, but I think it's true. Let's begin mailing letters — via normal mail, certified mail, whatever we need to do — and demand written responses that we can publish.

We can show the world that our leaders who don't address these issues are the puppets and fools they act like. And, with any luck, we can create a space for those with information or suspicions to at least give voice to their doubts. I am optimistic that this is the right course of action, now, but if you have a serious critique (besides your own general unwillingness to do things) please post your criticism now and let me know why you will not even consider this course of action.

Thank you.
ICfreely

Re: Letters to the Government: I don't want to fund TV faker

Unread post by ICfreely »

Dear Uncle Sam and Aunt Samantha,

I, Cfreely, (a transplanted alien from the Aryan Nation of Islam) don’t know nothin’ ‘bout no ‘social contracts’ n' 'corporate personhood.' I don’t want you to want me ‘cause I’m already taken…by me!

Skeet skeet,
IC
hoi.polloi

IC, that is a cop-out answer. Do you think we should pay taxes in fear?

The argument I'm making as that it's time to call them out on what they claim — and quite publicly.

It doesn't have to be about developing a relationship of subservience to them. Almost the opposite. It's time to remind them, instead, that we are the bosses of what happens with our funds, our airwaves, etc. and we can protect our friends' and family's minds — we can ask/demand that they should not be subjected to emotionally damaging/traumatizing lies fabricated by the government.

This is pretty normal activism. And it has historically accomplished things on a local level. No pressure, no result. I hope your next response is more considered and provides an alternative reason for not beginning to call out our leaders on this issue.

I guess you think posting your piles of little self-teasing jokes and YouTube videos here and treating us like Feces-book is really engaging to anyone but yourself? The average population? You belong to you alright. And congratulations on that. (But don't we all, anyway? So what's the point of bringing that up?)

But do you really care about helping people wake up or are you just here for your own amusement? If you applied your writing skills to writing an even remotely pertinent letter, you could still be trolling — but it would be the guilty instead of us. I challenge you to come up with something that reaches out to other human beings in real life.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

@hoi.polloi - as this involves 'Federal Funds' of the U.S.A, is it not better to try and tackle this throught the 'whistleblowers' act?

An example of what I'm on about, tenuously, regards embezzlement of funds for/through the EB5 visa programme as per the below story.

http://fortune.com/2014/07/23/whistleblower-unmasked/

That's not to say this isn't just a method of 'flushing out and burying' bad news or finding out who knows what about whom, but it may be a better option than direct to the IRS.

One of the website links i can find is this one:

https://www.opm.gov/our-inspector-gener ... formation/
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Hoi, isn't the IRS registered in Puerto Rico? I mean it's not a sovereign institution.

And in my opinion the "IRS" is another name for the Kennedy Gang.
hoi.polloi

Hmm, interesting. Thanks for the suggestions.

This is, indeed, I think our responsibility to tap the flusher — find out what they are going to claim to know.

Naturally, the connections these institutions have can be very strange, and it may be as you say brianv. The Kennedy gang is the IRS is a haven, etc.

Also, we have every right to embarrass officials.

---

(And try to find allies in the system and/or remind them to stay on task!)
hoi.polloi

pov603 wrote:@hoi.polloi - as this involves 'Federal Funds' of the U.S.A, is it not better to try and tackle this throught the 'whistleblowers' act?

An example of what I'm on about, tenuously, regards embezzlement of funds for/through the EB5 visa programme as per the below story.

http://fortune.com/2014/07/23/whistleblower-unmasked/

That's not to say this isn't just a method of 'flushing out and burying' bad news or finding out who knows what about whom, but it may be a better option than direct to the IRS.

One of the website links i can find is this one:

https://www.opm.gov/our-inspector-gener ... formation/

For some reason, I believe you have to be in the system to critique it as a "whistle blower". "Politically correct" way to handle things, I suppose.

But it's not a bad idea to have the OPM consider the fact the United States of America is, in fact, a giant corporation.

Would you consider writing your own letter to whomever you think it's appropriate — however brief or simple?

It could be anyone, like a politician (in New Zealand and other countries, you can ostensibly walk right up to the house of the representative and even if you meet a cop or goon at the door, they have to hear you out.) or council member or anything. Seriously. Anything is better than nothing.

Let's just start!

We need to start sending that message in there. Shine the light. Stop letting them breed their shit so easily.

We all know how much we resent the way things are, and we all know how potentially futile and sisyphean any of this is. Of course. It's like Kafka. But let us also be realistic. It's not fully Kafka-esque. Kafka's writings were a specific examination of the most exaggerated flaws and writings of despair and hopelessness. It's an entertaining satire and/or artistic emotional place to be, but it's not real.

What are we going to actually do with our knowledge — just sit around grinning at it? Okay. Continue on doing that.

I say we simply accompany that by beginning this fantastically simple and reasonable campaign of talking about it as openly as possible. It isn't that much work, to be honest, to compose a brief letter from the heart and drop it in the mail. To sport a conversation with some hot shot politician. Did you know they do actually listen (if not because they care, because of some other reason they've convinced themselves to take the mission), even though their job is to be a clown and seem important? It's not about getting your knickers in a twist or giving up sovereignty. It's just about pinging and documenting. I hope everyone can acknowledge we genuinely have the upper hand now. The ball is in their court. We lose nothing by making them give answers.

We need to let them know and start having them collect the bollocks they're sending out.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Fuck it then, why not go the whole hog? How about a letter to the alleged president of the USA, the alleged QofE and Frank in the Vatican?

Might as well be hung for a sheep...etc. :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Fantastic effort, Hoi, I will do my best to 'emulate' your efforts here in Italy where I live.

Hopefully, all Cluesforum readers will do so as well - in the countries / nations that they live in.

We have now proven beyond reasonable doubt that all terror attacks are fake / staged - and so is the "atomic bomb" - and the entire space industry.

Enough is enough. We need to 'take action' - even though we may feel to be powerless.

As it is, the whole point of this forum - and its many years of 'intellectual activism' - has been to wake up people to realize that we can actually DO something. Fuck the idiots comparing our efforts to those of "truther" clowns / official gatekeeper-puppets like Ralph Nader, Noam Chomsky, Alex Jones, Richard Gage - or such like. Each and everyone of us has the 'clout' to help this currently demented world of ours 'get back on track' - i.e. to restore the sanity of the entity which we oftenmost refer to (for lack of a better term) as 'humanity'. We are all passengers of a hijacked plan(e) - but so far, it seems like very few people (travelling either in economy or business class) are prepared to raise their asses from their seats - and overpower those nasty hijackers. Oh, wait...Where have I heard THAT story before? :P
hoi.polloi

Thank you, Simon. Please feel free to post updates in this thread, too.

And to brianv,
brianv wrote:Fuck it then, why not go the whole hog? How about a letter to the alleged president of the USA, the alleged QofE and Frank in the Vatican?
Why not indeed? As long as we are publishing them and just showing the public that we are making the effort, sure!

I prefer to start with people who are actually "expected" to send correspondence. But you never know, they say Presidents have sent letters, if form letters. Perhaps the modern Queens and Kings do as well?

Send them certified and get them at least to the office of the recipient.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

hoi.polloi wrote:Thank you, Simon. Please feel free to post updates in this thread, too.

And to brianv,
brianv wrote:Fuck it then, why not go the whole hog? How about a letter to the alleged president of the USA, the alleged QofE and Frank in the Vatican?
Why not indeed? As long as we are publishing them and just showing the public that we are making the effort, sure!

I prefer to start with people who are actually "expected" to send correspondence. But you never know, they say Presidents have sent letters, if form letters. Perhaps the modern Queens and Kings do as well?

Send them certified and get them at least to the office of the recipient.
Not forgetting there is no such as "kings" and "queens" really, it's just people dressed up.

TV Fakery? Really?

The VicSim Creation Industry and State/Bank Sponsored Social Conditioning through Staged Events - more like.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

With regard to my earlier post about challenging the misuse of USA Federal Funds, I had heard about this from a British-born US citizen and ex-colleague of mine, some years ago, from when he worked on an 'Amtrak' upgrade on the eastern coast/side of the USA and a colleague of his then [a British national].
His colleague had fallen out with his company [a British construction company] and realised that they were incorrectly using Federal FUnds for which he 'blew the whistle' and received, according to my ex-colleague, a massive payout.
This may be tenuous as I never met the 'whistle blower' but I have no reason to doubt my ex-colleague, though I did mention he was a British-born US citizen purely to try and indicate that he was very pro-USA. I think he was trying to show me, with this example, how 'transparent' the USA can be and how the 'little man on the street' can take action and not only see consequences of his action(s) but also be rewarded for them.

This may be all 'smoke and mirrors' but, who knows?

One link i've found which I think relates to the above is: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/2923 ... ction.html

Also many years ago my Mother became interested in Amnesty International and began a series of writing to various Governments around the World on behalf of Political Prisoners.
The letters were mainly templates provided by AI [Artificial Intelligence indeed?...] and she used to send many per month.
I did not think too much of it until 'official' replies from Government Agencies, written mostly in the language of the country they were coming from, started to appear in the letterbox. Unfortunately those not in English, my Mother did not get translated, though she may have sent them on to AI - I shall have to check. So it was seen that there was some feedback, which at the time felt like a minor victory for my Mother and possibly to AI too.

Part of the reason I mention AI is because I feel it would help if there was some coordination done through an 'entity', be it an existing Organisation like AI or a reputable individual known to the public [there has to be some!], rather than randomly sending letters to Govt Agencies and being banded around from pillar to post.

As such what about this?...

An alternative method, in the UK at least, is to start a petition which, supposedly, if reaching 100,000 signatures will be debated in Parliament [subject to certain criteria unfortunately because of course the UK Govt of 650 people knows what its citizens want, other than the 100,000 plus who may want something different...]. Not sure what other CF members' countries have in the same regard, but I would be interested to know:
How petitions work

You create a petition. Only British citizens and UK residents can create or sign a petition.
You get 5 people to support your petition. We’ll tell you how to do this when you’ve created your petition.
We check your petition, then publish it. We only reject petitions that don’t meet the standards for petitions.
The Petitions Committee reviews all petitions we publish. They select petitions of interest to find out more about the issues raised. They have the power to press for action from government or Parliament.
At 10,000 signatures you get a response from the government.
At 100,000 signatures your petition will be considered for a debate in Parliament.
Debates

Petitions which reach 100,000 signatures are almost always debated. But we may decide not to put a petition forward for debate if the issue has already been debated recently or there’s a debate scheduled for the near future. If that’s the case, we’ll tell you how you can find out more about parliamentary debates on the issue raised by your petition.

MPs might consider your petition for a debate before it reaches 100,000 signatures.

We may contact you about the issue covered by your petition. For example, we sometimes invite people who create petitions to take part in a discussion with MPs or government ministers, or to give evidence to a select committee. We may also write to other people or organisations to ask them about the issue raised by your petition.

The Petitions Committee

The Petitions Committee can:

write to you for more information
invite you to talk to the Committee in person about your petition – this could be in Parliament or somewhere else in the UK
ask for evidence from the Government or other relevant people or organisations
press the government for action
ask another parliamentary committee to look into the topic raised by a petition
put forward a petition for debate
The Petitions Committee is set up by the House of Commons. It comprises up to 11 backbench Members of Parliament from Government and Opposition parties. The number of committee members from each political party is representative of the membership of the House of Commons as a whole.

Standards for petitions

We’ll only reject your petition if it’s:

not clear what you're asking for
about something that the UK Government or Parliament is not responsible for
about something that’s the responsibility of a devolved body (eg the Scottish Parliament)
about a purely personal issue
confidential, libellous, false or defamatory
contains language that may cause offence, or is provocative or extreme in its views deceptive or misleading
advertising or spam
nonsensical, or a joke
party political
about honours or appointments – there’s a different way to nominate someone for an honour
breaks the law or violates intellectual property rights
covered by a court order, injunction or is about a case that’s active in the UK courts
potentially confidential, commercially sensitive or might cause someone distress or financial loss
names people working in public bodies (except for senior management)
names family members of elected officials or people working in public bodies
names someone who has been accused of a crime, or contains information that may identify them
a Freedom of Information (FOI) request – there’s a different way to make an FOI request
If we reject your petition, we’ll tell you why. If we can, we’ll suggest other ways you could raise your issue.

We publish the text of petitions that we reject, as long as they’re not illegal, offensive or confidential.

If you have any other questions, please get in touch.
https://petition.parliament.uk/help
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Pov, the Medieval Passion Plays are for their benefit, you'll get the Shayler/Ahmed dog and pony show in that Krufts of "parliaments". An affront to the Victims. Done.

What? Our Servants are our Bosses ?

minor typo and clarity:
Last edited by brianv on Thu May 19, 2016 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

:) brianv, I accept that the whole 'situation' is a set-up, full of the 'dog and pony' shows all dancing to the tune laid down by TPTB way back when.

That said, whilst I don't gamble, you can still 'play the horses' knowing that the race is 'fixed' but taking into account the 'fix' and trying to use it against the people who have set it up in the first place, whether it be the owners of the horses and/or the bookies themselves.

Barring an armed insurrection we have to play within the bounds of the rules of the current game at least up to the point that more people take part [petitions etc] and then realise that it is all crooked and something better needs to be done.

Unfortunately, as I get older, I think that armed insurrection seems to be the only way the power at the top will be changed, though not necessarily for anything much better.

Nevertheless, TPTB don't want to take any chances hence the disarmament of the populace worldwide irrespective of whether the populace uses firearms to provide food for family/friends or protect themselves from bandits/oppressors, to prevent these weapons ever being used against TPTB but that is a totally different discussion.

Bringing it back to more mundane examples, you can't expect people to go from tinned carrots to organic ones planted and harvested by themselves overnight, some may adapt to it immediately, such as many who partake of this forum, but most need to be lured or cajoled into finding a better path.

As I would place myself as having come from the second group, I do take heart that people's opinions can be changed, not moulded, allowing them to see things more clearly and make better informed decisions.

The situation is to avoid being accused of behaving as manipulative as those whom you are trying to expose, but, without some sort of strong persuasion [not coercion] we cannot expect the majority of people to wake-up and take action overnight so we have to consider being somewhat prescriptive [letter, petitions etc].

It may be 'colouring-by-numbers' to begin with but the hope is that, over time, this inspires people to express themselves more freely without constraints.
hoi.polloi

The situation is to avoid being accused of behaving as manipulative as those whom you are trying to expose, but, without some sort of strong persuasion [not coercion] we cannot expect the majority of people to wake-up and take action overnight so we have to consider being somewhat prescriptive [letter, petitions etc].

It may be 'colouring-by-numbers' to begin with but the hope is that, over time, this inspires people to express themselves more freely without constraints.
Well put, pov. Thank you for articulating this. I agree with your level of skepticism about the approach, but I also don't think we should need an armed insurrection yet. Not until all other avenues are exhausted.

Seeing as how we have barely tried other avenues, we have a long road ahead of us.

Quick fixes are a hoax. B)

But patiently spreading the word can create movement based on true ideals (and not Tavistock-style manipulation and engineering of a "human landscape". :puke: )

---

As to your particular suggestions: excellent ideas, certainly. Are you, like Simon and Ab have recently said, willing to start something like that? Perhaps as you've found, the 'petition' one is an okay idea. My only trepidation about that is first we need honest attention on our matters before polling. If you are going to make a Kickstarter, for example, prior to the 30 day campaign, you socially network. I highly recommend we stop shying away from our discoveries in an attempt to prematurely catalyze a critical mass. But let us at least acknowledge we have socially networked to a reasonable degree, in our personal lives and in the cyber spheres, and we all understand that particular threshold. Now it's time to start the other front at the same time, without stopping the first.

We know we don't necessarily have numbers for a Kickstarter, especially if people like good brianv are still refusing to do anything because "it's all so hopeless".

In our case, we need as little hyperbole, hype and useless gratification as possible. That means going through honest and transparent and earnest efforts — coloring "by the numbers", as you've written astutely. So pov, how about it? Can you think of a simple place to start before you try a 100,000-person petition? A letter to somewhere? Would you like to try the office you mentioned in the Amtrak story? :)

brianv wisely said, "The VicSim Creation Industry and State/Bank Sponsored Social Conditioning through Staged Events - more like."

You don't have to start with an angle of "TV fakery" but it's an okay place to start, I think. We have many complaints that are all very interconnected and relevant: false energy, false weaponry, false victims, false heroes, false drama. You can begin with other articulations of the complaint: the VicSim industry, the Staged Terror, the reanimated zombie called "journalism", etc. — there is no reason to back peddle to Alex Jones/Michael Moore level hucksterism just for shepherding. Truth is on our side. We just need to communicate it actually, and not as some kind of meaningless art project where the truth is fuzzy and moldable and abstract, as if the goal were to create a mob as a tool and move it in our favor. No, that's the MO of the hoaxers that must be stopped.

This is truly about public, transparent outreach — a clear and easy-to-follow network. No invisible money. Academic. By the book. Use the book to change the book.

TV fakery, photo manipulation, doctoring of the public record — these are problematic facts. Let us write to the alleged leaders and remind them they belong to us, not the cabal.

I understand your ambition, but we have to start from where we are at rather than where we'd like to be. Will you help?

I've already "cut the ribbon" on this venture. Let's do it, now! And document it as we go.

It's like laying down the train tracks. You can't run a train like this on grass or asphalt. We need to build documentation.