Paris 'Bataclan Terror' - Friday November 13, 2015

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Critical Mass

Re: Paris 'Terror attacks' - Friday November 13, 2015

Unread post by Critical Mass »

An addendum to Simon's obliteration of GREGORY REIBENBERG (a corrupt board member to a bailed out French Insurance mogul).

We are told that the Paris attacks started around 21:20 on Friday the 13th... during those 'multi-site terror attacks' (that just, by mere coincidence, took place on the same day as 'multi-site terror attack' drills) evil ISIS tewwowists murdered 19 people at Gregs cafe', La Belle Équipe.

Now let us consider the relatives & loved ones of those supposed 19 people.

Imagine waiting for the confirmation, the dreaded call. Imagine the moment when that horrid wait finally ended. Perhaps, if you were 'lucky', around midnight that same night.

Now imagine during the next, unbearably awful, day getting a phone call from a complete stranger*, who's gotten your number from somewhere, asking you to attend a media photo shoot at some restaurant, bear your feelings to the snapping cameras & then visit La Belle Équipe for more photo shoots?

What would you do?

Well, if you were a Parisian, apparently you would happily agree to become a media whore less than 24 hrs after receiving such news & attend said event less that 36hrs after you have received such terrible news.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfNGO6lcFeo

Paris, it would appear, really is a city of whores... at least, that is, if one were to believe what was shown on TV.

h/t Peekay of youtube fame

* Some guy called 'Jean-Pierre Vouche'. Here he is talking about dear 8 year old 'Tess'...
In his room, next to the psychologist, the girl had the courage to testify micro Europe 1. "My mom has departed because of a projectile. I find it odd that I am eight years old and my mother is gone. I'm too young, "said Tess, adding:" It's difficult to live like that, but at least I'm glad that my father has not separated. "
... it obviously loses something in translation but, to me, it doesn't read like an 'eight year old'. Any French speakers have an opinion?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Well, dear CM... Look who was already nice & ready for 'action' - at the BATACLAN terror site drill / uh, I mean movie set ...

Yup, that's right - none other than our 'special crisis psychologist' Jean-Pierre VOUCHE... <_<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzng9dv ... ture=share
(also, note the laughing girls in the background - at 0:25 - being told to stop laughing by a film crew supervisor...)
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

Paris, 14 November 2015, the day after the attacks in Paris, Mr Bernard Cazeneuve, French Interior minister, Mr Michel Cadot, Paris Police chief, and general Philippe Boutinaud, Paris Fire Brigade chief (BSPP), all reunited in one of Paris' fire stations.

Source : http://www.wat.tv/video/attaques-paris- ... exyh_.html

Someone under the pseudonym "Panamza," who edits videos and maintains a French language news website, published all the info I put out here in November, with an article dated December 3, which has been taken up by other news sources online.

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 0#p2398255

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 5#p2398279

[in French]

http://www.panamza.com/031215-attentats-pompiers/
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

simonshack wrote:*

Well, dear CM... Look who was already nice & ready for 'action' - at the BATACLAN terror site drill / uh, I mean movie set ...
Simon that's a nice find however check out these 'odd' tidbits...

As Paris cries for its dead, owner of restaurant attacked by gunmen mourns wife who died in his arms
Belle Équipe is French for “beautiful team,” but on Sunday it was a shattered team that assembled outside the restaurant, embracing and crying, the occasional sob piercing the air.
Jean-Pierre Vouche, a psychologist who accompanied Reibenberg in Sunday’s march, said the couple’s eight-year-old daughter asked whether there was an antidote [?] when informed of her mother’s death Saturday. Vouche told her, “You look at a star, and you say, Mommy is there, and you talk to her.”
Frédéric, who owns a grocery and cheese shop a block from the Belle Équipe and declined to give his last name, was asking another question Sunday.

On Friday night, he heard the gunshots and ran to the restaurant to find a nightmarish scene. The attackers’ Kalashnikov rifles had severed feet and arms, and there was blood everywhere. He tried to provide first aid, applying tourniquets, but he watched as people died around him.
Vouche, the psychologist, is also an amateur musician, and he has promised Reibenberg he will bring a group of saxophone players to perform when La Belle Équipe reopens.

“The song will be What a Wonderful World,” he said.

Asked how he could see the world as wonderful after so much killing, he replied, “Not today, but tomorrow. Tomorrow is hope.”
The wound remains forever
Vouche was the first psychologist on site at the Bataclan. With more than 150 people he has spoken since Friday night. Including firefighters, emergency personnel of civil defense, which "are simply folded up". When he went out after many hours of listening, tells vouche, was his shirt was covered in blood.
On Sunday, he has all the relatives who have lost someone in front of the restaurant "Belle Equipe" summoned [?].

They told, wept be assured each other. One was there, Filippo, who told, tearfully, he had stayed at home to try out its new Playstation, "like a little boy." His wife died.
Vouche has already to some survivors of the attack on the satirical magazine "Charlie Hebdo" cared in January. On the question of whether one can lead a normal life after that ever again, he says: "The wound remains forever."
Vouche who tells of his missions in Afghanistan, on the side of the Taliban [?] Bekämpfers Ahmad Shah Massoud, from his stays in Cuba, Israel, of his career from revolutionary to humanitarian workers, has anger at the government, to the Interior Ministry. "One day, the politicians will have to take any account of the people, what happened on Friday. We went to 'Charlie Hebdo' believe that such a thing can not happen again, and we were wrong. There are obviously too large holes in the web."

PS

Using the wayback machine you can check out his (now dead) website. Although it's difficult for me, an English speaker, to make much sense of it.

He's really into his 'Islamic issues' it seems like.

Here discussing the psychology of the '9/11 Muslim suicide terrorists'.

Here discussing child rape, Palestinians & Kalashnikovs?
simonshack
Administrator

"UN HASARD EFFROYABLE" ("a frightening happenstance")

I have already exposed a few of the top-clown-nominees for the latest farcical Paris hoax / movie production of Friday November 13, 2015 - but once again, the 'winner' is Patrick Pelloux (the Top Clown of the January 7 Charlie Hebdo hoax) - and here is why he truly deserves it.

Mr Pelloux is of course the guy who - as many of you will remember - 'tearfully' embraced French president Hollande on the streets of Paris, while a bunch of Charlie Hebdo 'survivors' (all good friends of Pelloux) were seen literally laughing their guts out in the background. He is apparently a doctor for the SAMU, (France's Emergency Medical Services) and author of several books. As the story goes, he was the VERY FIRST medic on the scene at the Charlie Hebdo offices (to rescue his many 'personal friends' there) - as he just happened to find himself in the neighborhood that morning. As Wickedpedia reminds us, the supposed Islamic tewwowists "armed with assault rifles and other weapons, killed 11 people and injured 11 others in the building.".

By chance, we are told, Pelloux was also among the first to arrive at the Bataclan on Friday the 13th - and has stated in a separate TV interview that "he personally knew all of the teams ('toutes les équipes') of the Bataclan" - and that a lady friend of his was machine-gunned ('mitraillée') on a terrasse.
"Dr. Patrick Pelloux, a former journalist and survivor of the January terrorist attacks on Charlie Hebdo, was among the first on the scene Friday night to respond to a series of coordinated terrorist attacks that rocked central Paris."
http://mic.com/articles/128543/charlie- ... .5ymG3KTey
Mr Pelloux's latest book was released 3 days before the "Friday 13th tewwow attack" : on Nov 10, 2015:
"Always there - Always ready" - a rather apt title, you may say.
Image http://www.cherche-midi.com/theme/Toujo ... 49264.html

Now, here's Mr Pelloux 'revealing' on TV that, by a "frightening coincidence", the SAMU had started running a training drill - simulating a scenario of "multi-site terror attacks around Paris, 11 hours before the terror events took place" :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbloJkmQ8L8

The above video features Pelloux for the first minute (I have translated his words below) - and goes on featuring Pelloux's boss, Mr Pierre Carli, chief of the Paris SAMU division and recent recipient (in April this year) of the coveted "Légion d'Honneur", the most prestigious French distinction - bar none: http://www.leparisien.fr/paris-75/paris ... 667719.php On TV, Mr Carli repeatedly underlines / emphasizes the "unreal nature" of the extraordinary coincidence that the SAMU had actually planned / and were running a "multi-site terror simulation" on the exact morning of the multi-site attacks of Friday the 13th.

Translation of Pelloux's TV statements:

Pelloux: "As chance would have it, just to tell you, is that the SAMU of Paris had organized for that morning an exercise [drill] involving multi-site attacks... so we were prepared...
Pelloux: "Since the month of January, we had been re-thinking the rescue plans, just to tell you, Friday morning the Paris hospital assistance had organized an exercise with the SAMU around this very type of attacks...
TV anchor: "Ah bon?" ("Oh, really?)
Pelloux: ...it's a ... frightening happenstance ['hasard']...
TV anchor: "What a coincidence, eh?"
Pelloux: "... oh yes, it is a frightening happenstance that the same night, it was... well, voilà... a frightening happenstance... but this is to tell you that the professionals, not only the emergency workers, the anesthetists, the surgeons, we have all been thinking of how we could best prepare for this type of war... for this type of attack...

Now, get this, dear readers : by a remarkable coincidence, several days before the "tewwow attacks", the five French Unions of Medical Practitioners had been planning (as reported on THIS article of Le Figaro, dated November 5, 2015) a general strike to protest the upcoming, highly controversial governmental health-care legislation ('projet de loi santé') - and the strike was scheduled to start... as of Friday the 13th 2015...
http://www.lefigaro.fr/conjoncture/2015 ... vembre.php

But of course, all of the above may just be the result of pure, coincidental happenstance. You know, the stuff that only tinfoil-hatted, 'paranoid conspiracy theorists' would pick up on... <_<
JLapage

Unread post by JLapage »

Here discussing the psychology of the '9/11 Muslim suicide terrorists'.

Here discussing child rape, Palestinians & Kalashnikovs?[/quote]

Translation: Psychoanalytic approach of the suicide bombing by Muslims
The French Mental Health League is a member of the International Mental Health League (Organization?), also our approach is not restricted to national questions related to the clinic. It's also related to questions and discussions/debates on particular situations of international importance.
The fifth anniversary of September 11 2001 attacks on the Twin Towers in New York is an opportunity to raise the question/issue that some Muslims were in fact able to commit such acts.

These men already had a propensity to being suicidal. While studying some of the biographies of these men Gehad Marzaweh, a Palestinian psychoanalyst from Freiburg in Germany, discovered everywhere the same pattern: in their childhood these men were exposed, in their homes by members of their families, to violence, oppression and humiliation...
Read the rest by clicking the link to the right...

We have seen the same type of reactions from so called experts (usually 'terrorist experts') in the US. It's part and parcel of the brainwashing process of TV viewers and sheeple in general. The other day I accidentally landed on the front page of Yahoo andl I saw a small headline and text on the San Bernardino Psyop. Some friends of the alleged terrorist were discussing him and how mild mannered he was and that they were shocked to hear what he had done. The message is clear: Watch out! Muslims are truly terrorists, even if they appear to be mild mannered.
TruthMediaRevolution

Unread post by TruthMediaRevolution »

Simon, I see you made an appearance at the Icke forums. I believe Icke is an elite shill, but I read/lurk the forums from time to time. The Paris thread there really takes the cake. The amount of govt infiltration there is off the charts. Most notably "annie" with the Brad Pitt avatar. It is cringe worthy to read their attempts at painting this event as real. Goes to show you how much they don't want the world to know just how much the media is involved with our controlled matrix.

Thread: http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=301737
simonshack
Administrator

Two more clowns exposed - by one of the many Youtube videomakers exposing the Paris Friday the 13th farce. To be sure, critical thinkers are NOT buying into this most clumsily-managed psyop. The only questions remaining are:

1: - WHY does the Nutwork make their psyops so blatantly obvious ?
2: - WHY are so many people still blind to this ongoing scheme?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx2zsugOvNA
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Two more clowns exposed - by one of the many Youtube videomakers exposing the Paris Friday the 13th farce. To be sure, critical thinkers are NOT buying into this most clumsily-managed psyop. The only questions remaining are:

I think it's mostly for the following reasons:

1) One of the objectives of these blatant psyops is to check how much hypnotized people are by their tv sets, and how far the perps can go in their attempts to fool them; they also feel more and more confident because the ethnic group that controls the media cannot be named in an even remotely critical way, especially in France and in other European countries, where it's protected also by shamefully repressive thought-crime laws.

2) I've verified personally that, in addition to being generally asleep and incapable of imagining lies of such magnitude, most people are so busy trying to make ends meet that they have no time, and unfortunatly even no interest, to doubt what they see, which could even result in their social emargination. Just to give a personal example of this, a relative of mine, an otherwise meek person who indignantly declares to "hate islamic terrorists", started hating me too for even questioning the official version of the events. I don't care being considered an all-doubting weirdo, but many people do.

And even if they didn't, what could they do? Turning their tv off, as I suggest to people who ask me how to fight "terrorism", is not an option, because they're more and more addicted to it and to equally controlled media (like newspapers and social networks), who would censor any suspicion anyway.

The best thing we could hope for, I'm afraid, is having more people subscribe to Cluesforum :)
TheRideNeverEnds

Unread post by TheRideNeverEnds »

Like all the great religions of the past, The Nutwork presents a choice to us all: believe our stories or live in doubt. While their stories seem rather silly to us, they give feelings of security and purpose to others. These stories are the gospel of the religion of normality, if you will. You cannot be normal if you don't believe in this gospel. You cannot function in society like your friends and family if you don't believe in this gospel. You can't just stop believing in the gospel of normality, because doing so would mean you have to find different answers to all the questions the gospel answered before. The gospel covers a massive emptiness in people. I can understand why people refuse to question it.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

simonshack wrote:

1: To test the public's ambient threshold of credulity.
2: The multi-generation desensitization agenda has been effective.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

TheRideNeverEnds wrote:Like all the great religions of the past, The Nutwork presents a choice to us all: believe our stories or live in doubt. While their stories seem rather silly to us, they give feelings of security and purpose to others. These stories are the gospel of the religion of normality, if you will. You cannot be normal if you don't believe in this gospel. You cannot function in society like your friends and family if you don't believe in this gospel. You can't just stop believing in the gospel of normality, because doing so would mean you have to find different answers to all the questions the gospel answered before. The gospel covers a massive emptiness in people. I can understand why people refuse to question it.
Excellent point, TheRideNeverEnds! I was trying to express a similar concept in my post, but I couldn't do it as effectively as you did.

I think what you just said could help us understand "sheeple" better and be less resentful towards them.

Let's keep it in mind, then.
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

simonshack wrote:2: - WHY are so many people still blind to this ongoing scheme?
... perhaps this perplexing behavior can be attributed to the blinding power of myth.
mnew9 wrote:What must also aid the perpetrators of these fake terrorist attacks has to be the predictable number of people from the public who always come forward claiming to be 'victims' of such attacks.
The above described phenomenon was actually documented during what has been termed The Great Moon Hoax of 1835, under the expression SPONTANEOUS MENDACITY.

If may advance a cursory and very brief digression off the present Paris topic and proceed back to New York, 1835…

That year a New England journal published the extraordinary news according to which life had been discovered on the surface of the Moon (including the discovery of a type of “flying man-bat”) thanks to a powerful new telescope. The article was of course a prank (and the beginning of tabloid journalism), but the news reports were so vivid and realistic they were taken up by other journals and newspapers, as people of all walks of life became wild with excitement at the accounts of the Lunar finds. Soon the reports of the discovery spread across the country, then across the seas, to South America, Europe (even discussed within the walls of the prestigious French Academy!)… until, of course, the “discovery” was proven to be a fake. Decades later, people would still be talking about “the great Moon hoax of 1835.”

One of the contemporary witnesses to the event, William Griggs, who later published a book about the incident, described a phenomenon he called spontaneous mendacity: according to him, not only did the public readily believe the hoax, but they were encouraged in their belief by people who came forward of their own free will to corroborate the story's details. For instance, a Quaker gentleman apparently told the crowds gathered outside the offices of the newspaper the Sun [initiator of the prank] that while he had been in London, he had personally witnessed the [fictional] telescope being loaded onto a ship bound for South Africa [location of the alleged discovery]. Still others, according to Griggs, claimed to have in their possession copies of the supplement to the Edinburgh Journal of Science [which had supposedly been the source of the information to the Sun but whose publication at the time had been discontinued several years prior to the event] and assured the doubtful the Sun had accurately reproduced the text of the lunar discoveries.

Why did random, seemingly rational, honest individuals suddenly begin to lie about a discovery which was later proven to be a total fabrication ? Was this perplexing behavior not simply a result of... the fierce human desire to believe ? Early XIXth century American society was indeed traversed by a powerful positivist movement, in which astronomy, and the belief in the existence of life outside of Earth, animated passionate debates and inspired a particularly vivid faith about the meaning of life in the universe.

Today this myth may still animate our faith and belief in our present human space conquest narrative, but is it the only myth which rules and animates our behavior ? What of that of the fear generated by the belief in the great clash of civilizations, which affected our Western psyche for over a millennia ?

Next time the concierge in Michigan mentions “her friend who was wounded by the Muslim terrorists in the Bataclan attacks in Paris,” (or any other Moon hoaxy event), remember the great Moon hoax of 1835 and the blinding power of myth.

For those who are interested, you can consult online a detailed article about the hoax at http://hoaxes.org/archive/permalink/the_great_moon_hoax or read the very entertaining and informative book by author Matthew Goodman, The Sun and the Moon: the remarkable true account of hoaxers, showmen, dueling journalists, and lunar man-bats in nineteenth New-York (2008).
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

simonshack wrote:Two more clowns exposed - by one of the many Youtube videomakers exposing the Paris Friday the 13th farce. To be sure, critical thinkers are NOT buying into this most clumsily-managed psyop. The only questions remaining are:

1:- To mock us.
2:- Ego. That's what keeps these lies alive. It seems most people cannot admit, even to themselves that they have been fooled. Realizing that most everything you know is a lie is not easy.
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

"Jon Snow" jonsnowing in reddit Ask Me Anything yesterday in continued assignments to mock people via "social media", you know the underdog alternate media which has to be more accurate than big bad traditional media :blink:

France tewwow discussion starts with this guy https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/ ... er/cxu4och

It is fascinating to read some of the comments, some of which could be coming from the stooges themselves and there is the typical fake vs real vs "knew about it but didn't stop" puddle of crap.

The linked interview itself is hilarious.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANfWOBN_LVA