THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
ICfreely

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by ICfreely »

It wasn't a joke at anyone's expense. Certainly not yours. As they say in da 'hood, 'game recognize game.' ;)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Yup. She - the 'pro-reporter' - said "vicsims" ! :lol:

https://youtu.be/jVUeg1q4EME?t=169 (at 2:56)

She certainly has a better handle of the English language than most of her media colleagues! :P

Hat tip to "rgos" - a fine researcher over at Fakeologist.com
http://fakeologist.com/forums/topic/hal ... ost-456786
ICfreely

Fbenario wrote:
Further, all the money wasted on NASA has been exactly that: wasted, thus hurting - not helping - economic growth.
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 5#p2397785

I can see how people who’re clued in on NASA fakery come to the conclusion that it wasted/wastes money. According to the Church of MASSA’ the money was well spent. The following excerpts are quite telling (I highly recommend reading it in its entirety).
The Marshall Reconstruction
In launching the Apollo Program, NASA also launched a reconstruction of the South. In the Moon program’s “Fertile Crescent” that stretched from Houston to Huntsville to the Cape and back to New Orleans, NASA helped reconstruct the region’s economic, demographic, social, and educational landscape.1 Agency administrators, as managers of the command economy of space, “planned” some of the changes, especially in the economy. Other changes were unanticipated; “spillover” effects could be seen in the space program’s effects on civil rights and education. But the impact was pervasive, permanent, and driven by federal dollars. This “Second Reconstruction,” one historian has suggested, “went beyond the pork barrel into the realm of social planning.”2

In part the reconstruction resulted from Kennedy and Johnson administration promises concerning the lunar program. They promised that the Apollo Program, like other programs of the New Frontier and Great Society, would promote progress in terms of advances in material plenty and social equality for the entire nation.3

In sum, many of Marshall’s important achievements in the 1960s were side effects of its main mission of space exploration and technological innovation. Because of the Center, Huntsville and Madison County experienced a federal reconstruction of many social relationships and economic patterns. In race relations, the Center worked to open employment opportunities. In the economy, Marshall contributed to growth and diversity. In education, it helped improve public schools and form a new university and research center. The Marshall Center transformed Huntsville from the Watercress Capital of the South into Rocket City, U.S.A.
http://history.msfc.nasa.gov/book/chptfour.pdf
ICfreely

I just had a 'Great Scott!' moment. It struck me like lightning (1.21 gigawatts to be exact)! An equation which I believe proves my 'CluesForum Balance Theory.'

ICfreely's Universal Law of CluesForum

The force of Simon Shack (Iron Fist) + The finesse of Hoi Polloi (Satin Glove) = The strength of CluesForum
ICfreely

BTW, Selene. No hard feelings on the terrible lizards. For what it's worth, I believe you're an intelligent & well meaning person!
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Has anyone noticed a significant increase in shills on YouTube since 11/13?

There are so many "people" saying things like "yes there are a lot of hoaxes, but this one is a false flag like 9/11 where real people died."

A number of comments have to do with how impossible it would be to fake such large numbers of deaths.

Just to see what happens I have kindly replied that they should check out the Vicsim Report on cluesforum.info.

From the replies I have received you would think I had told them to go copulate with their own mothers (dead mothers).

The first response was from a user who told me "September Clues was proven a shill network 8 years ago. Don't go around promoting that nonsense. It destroys your credibility..".

They got worse from there.

What's funny is that I've done this before without getting backlash.
simonshack
Administrator

SacredCowSlayer wrote:There are so many "people" saying things like "yes there are a lot of hoaxes, but this one is a false flag like 9/11 where real people died."
A number of comments have to do with how impossible it would be to fake such large numbers of deaths.
Dear SCS,

For most people, these things are very hard for most people to either digest or wake up to - and need a certain amount of TIME to be overcome. In fact, it's probably just a matter of time...

This is the underlying theme of this song of mine (and my Social Service band) - "MATTER OF TIME" .
http://septclues.com/AUDIO%20FILES/07_M ... 20Time.mp3

For those who wish to support my general endeavors for the betterment of this world of ours, here's a link to my bands' music site where you can purchase our tunes: http://thesocialservice1.bandcamp.com/album/realitivity
Painterman

Unread post by Painterman »

What reason is there for posting two consecutive posts when the same content could have been put into a single post? That is, what reason besides intentionally diluting the thread?
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

I stumbled upon this image recently from the MJ album cover released in 1997.

The pre-knowledge speaks for itself. The dust, the single tower and associated surrounding buildings to the original towers with the dome and pyramid roofs. And if this were a clock face one could suggest that MJ's arms are pointing to 9 & 11?

The middle finger salute on the right in the dust speaks volumes, but I can't work out what the "penguin" looking object (rear left) signifies?

I know it belongs somewhere else, but I can't remember which thread, so please move as appropriate. Thanks.

simonshack
Administrator

I've reinstated fbenario - I never really meant to ban him indefinitely. He's sent me a sincere-sounding mail, admitting (quoting his words verbatim) that he "can see that many of my posts over the last 6 months or so have not been very productive or helpful." Here's hoping fbenario will live up to his words and make an effort to contribute more 'meat' to the forum in the future - rather than his far-too-frequent brief comments of thin substance and depth.
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

simonshack wrote:I've reinstated fbenario - I never really meant to ban him indefinitely. He's sent me a sincere-sounding mail, admitting (quoting his words verbatim) that he "can see that many of my posts over the last 6 months or so have not been very productive or helpful." Here's hoping fbenario will live up to his words and make an effort to contribute more 'meat' to the forum in the future - rather than his far-too-frequent brief comments of thin substance and depth.
Thank you for that action, well-deserved and honest, Simon.

Fbenario may, in the months I've been here, not have contributed lengthy analysis with GIFs like yourself, always sharp and witty, a little pushy, but his strength lies in 1 of the strongholds of Cluesforum: language.

In that aspect and I think this is a good moment, I want to talk about my own unwanted absence earlier, as that was exactly what my problem was.

Language consists of:
- spelling
- grammar
- use of words; what do they mean?

The first two are guarded very well and fbenario has been a force in that I think we can all agree?

Cluesforum in all its research, volume, content and views (another contribution of fbenario reminding us of this) rationally does not allow for sloppy use of words. Least when it's in such a sensitive topic up to the most ridiculous, awful and unethical anti-freedom of speech laws in the countries outlined in that same topic.

Intentionally I talked about "the magical 6 million". My message is: I am NOT, I repeat NOT "defending" any "official narrative", "number", whatever of the kind.

What I object to is the use of the word "Hoax" which has a special meaning. Here hoaxing is the core business of study. Then, the use of it should be confined to what a hoax means; staging, completely fooling with images, videos, messages, "eye witnesses", everything.

If Cluesforum would be a paint shop it would be silly to only talk about "blue" and "red" and not about the indigo blue or hexagonal colour codes you are used to. Or a butcher who says what they sell: "Yeah, meat!".

- 9/11 with 100% vicsims is an almost 100% hoax (the towers still had to be taken down; with images only it was not possible)
- Sandy Hook = 100% hoax
- Boston Bombings = almost 100%, still a smoke bomb or two
- Nuke Hoax = black or white = either 100% hoax or 100% real, no in-between. CF has convinced me of the first.

the list is endless with many (unknown) examples "solidified and stamped" in a couple of posts even.

In such an environment speaking about the Holocaust as a "hoax" does not do respect to your own professional standards and eye for language. In the other discussion about The Great Jewish Hand in the World of Crazy Conspiracies, Seneca, hoi.polloi and myself have stressed the importance of having good, all-agreed definitions (=meaning of words) to streamline the discussion better. If you speak about Talmudists and some crazy creepy jew, Jew or "jew" is grouped into that while never having read the Talmud, how strong is your definition then?

On the holocaust itself:

The number of 6 million has been researched extensively and has been shown in the topic on this forum to be false and repeated even before the war. By own admittance of the Auschwitz commission who "downgraded" the numbers there from 4 to 1.1 million (1989), the number should be 3.1 million then...

But in the end:
- we will never know the exact number
- it is irrelevant

For butcher Benjamin Benjaminson and clerk Clara Cohen it is irrelevant if 5,999,9998, 3.099.998 or 253.325 others are killed due to forces of the Third Reich.
Just like it's irrelevant for Heinrich Hausmacher and Beate Buch in Dresden who was bombing them. They are killed. Dead, gone. Taken away from us.

The mass deportation of people from occupied countries (in my case the Netherlands) is undisputed, right? The way those people died, if it was in those camps, to what cause or whatever; they were not at home safe, with their families, yet they had them with them in the camp or in other camps.

Those people that did exist, did not exist anymore after the war, right?

In an extreme case one could argue that ALL the names on those lists are fake. Just Costa Concordia-style making up of names.
The problem arises, and that's what came out of my own genealogy analysis, is that then there's a huge gap in the generations. Where are all those people?

Analysis in comparable non-Jewish generations, like those from other side of the family which I researched in the same way with the same parameters shows that the Jewish part was even too small; many people still missing from the tree (the archives I used) compared to the considerably larger other family.

In this most extreme case all the children, uncles and aunts, cousins, nieces and nephews without offspring, etc. can be made up, faked, just names on a list of "people" who never existed in the first place; present day common hoax business. But the (great)(grand)parents of living people (at least during 1945-now) cannot be faked. Hence my remark which was meant much more serious than joking: "one cannot be the great grand child of a vicsim". Where do all those people come from if their ancestors would be faked?

What is my stance on WWII?
- I have taken in enough information to assess the different forces that played a role in there
- I know little details and I am fine with that
- it's something we will never know. 50 years deep research will reveal a lot and still you're blindfolded by the missing data
- I have no problems with criticising, researching, "denying" etc., what I do care about and I say that in the interest of the (professionality of) Cluesforum, is the use of the right term for the right thing

Words like "scam", "propaganda", "fakery", "lies", etc. they all have a much closer meaning to what the holocaust was than "hoax". It actually deserves an own word, like holocaust itself is.

"hihi, Himmler, huhu Hure Anne Frank, hi ha Holo Hoax", really, that kind of joking to me at least does not show the respect and professionalism such a loaded topic deserves. And trust me, I like black humour. Good black humour.

I hope my words clear the air and minds. I am not spending my precious time here to defend silly stories with demonstrably false numbers. Please.

Also I am NOT defending a "jewish" position of ANY kind.

Like Seneca mentioned; I have been to Israel and was disgusted by the people and prices. It ranks lowest on my country list below some tricky or horrible countries.

It was not the Judaism, more the Zionism pumped into the people and making them the most impolite, rough and unfriendly people I have met in my life. There may be a nice different one in there, but the general culture is very unpleasant.

That's it about me, it's the topic that deserves the attention and the proper use of words. If you don't mind, I concentrate more on the image analysis here and there. I will leave the WWII topics for others to discuss.

Selene
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Selene wrote:What I object to is the use of the word "Hoax" which has a special meaning. Here hoaxing is the core business of study. Then, the use of it should be confined to what a hoax means; staging, completely fooling with images, videos, messages, "eye witnesses", everything.
Hoi & others (including myself) have already explained to you why the word hoax is appropriate. Hoi even posted the dictionary definitions of the word for your perusal.

Hoax has no 'special meaning'... it is an English word with a clear definition which is being used in a forum which has decided to use the English language as its lingua franca.

If you 'object' to its use I suggest you take that up with some dictionary people somewhere else.

Selene wrote:The problem arises, and that's what came out of my own genealogy analysis, is that then there's a huge gap in the generations.
I'm assuming this in reference to that alleged '89.7% of your family being wiped out' thing that we are just meant to believe because who would lie about a thing like that?

By the way...
Selene wrote:But in the end:
- we will never know the exact number
- it is irrelevant
...is number 12 on the list of disinformation techniques. Arguably points 14 & 19 are applicable too.
12. Enigmas have no solution. Drawing upon the overall umbrella of events surrounding the crime and the multitude of players and events, paint the entire affair as too complex to solve. This causes those otherwise following the matter to begin to lose interest more quickly without having to address the actual issues.
Apache

Unread post by Apache »

Selene wrote:Those people that did exist, did not exist anymore after the war, right?
Proof of death is required in the form of a death certificate (and even those can be faked). Outside of the meticulously kept death records in the German camps it is difficult to ascertain who lived and who died following the liberation of the camps. The mass movement of people across borders that no longer existed was well known by the Allied army at the time. There was no way to keep track of them. A lot of Jewish people survived, changed their names and moved to Israel. They would, therefore, disappear from the records.
Selene wrote:The problem arises, and that's what came out of my own genealogy analysis, is that then there's a huge gap in the generations. Where are all those people?
See the above.

Having also researched my own genealogy via Ancestry.com (the largest genealogy site on the planet that is owned and run by the elite Capitalist corporation Permira) I wonder if you used the same source as me or did you go to the actual register offices and obtain each and every certificate of birth, death and marriage? In the UK we can send off for these documents and I did so, on many occasions, costing me an absolute fortune. One of the more interesting facts that I discovered on my journey through genealogy was the propensity for grandmothers to claim their daughter's illegitimate child as their own to save them the condemnation of being an unmarried mother. The records that I obtained only go back so far as prior to about 1830 all records were kept at the Parish church. Am I then to think that my lineage didn't exist prior to that time? Of course not. I was also a transcriber for Ancestry.com for some considerable time and there are copious errors in the records, such as wrong birth year, wrong name, wrong profession, missing records that then have to be matched up to ship manifests because the person emigrated. See how messy it all gets and that's with the modern technology we have now. There were even families who refused to fill in census data and there are decades of gaps in the genealogy database.
Selene wrote:Analysis in comparable non-Jewish generations, like those from other side of the family which I researched in the same way with the same parameters shows that the Jewish part was even too small; many people still missing from the tree (the archives I used) compared to the considerably larger other family.
See the above.
Selene wrote:But the (great)(grand)parents of living people (at least during 1945-now) cannot be faked. Hence my remark which was meant much more serious than joking: "one cannot be the great grand child of a vicsim". Where do all those people come from if their ancestors would be faked?
I'm fairly new here but where on CF has anyone said that Jewish (great) (grand) parents have been faked rather than their names changed? Can you provide me with the link to the posting you are referring to?
Selene wrote:It was not the Judaism, more the Zionism pumped into the people and making them the most impolite, rough and unfriendly people I have met in my life.
And if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you. :D
simonshack
Administrator

Sorry folks, but I already regret having reinstated Selene. Ever since Selene arrived here in January this year, I have had complaints from multiple parties regarding his presence here. As an example, here's the latest one (from yesterday): "What is it with this Selene character from Clues. He is vaguest creature ever manufactured. In my simple mind he is not decipherable. I am guessing his job is misdirection. If he were an expert at double talk he would be well paid. Be that as it may he has no place on Clues Forum." I happen to share these feelings - and his latest posts here have not helped me alleviate the same.
Selene wrote:Seneca, hoi.polloi and myself have stressed the importance of having good, all-agreed definitions (=meaning of words) to streamline the discussion better. If you speak about Talmudists and some crazy creepy jew, Jew or "jew" is grouped into that while never having read the Talmud, how strong is your definition then?
Don't know if this means Selene is implying here that he has read the entire Talmud - but I really couldn't care to know. If even only a fraction of the little I know about it is true, my definition of it would be quite unprintable - and would probably expose me to accusations of "hate speech" by the 'authorities' of my nation of residence. For those who know nothing about it, here's a place you may start - and I don't suppose that whoever is behind that (rightfully concerned) article / website is making all of this up out of thin air:
http://www.fathersmanifesto.net/talmudprecepts.htm
Selene wrote:That's it about me, it's the topic that deserves the attention and the proper use of words. If you don't mind, I concentrate more on the image analysis here and there. I will leave the WWII topics for others to discuss.
"Concentrate more on image analysis"? Gawd forbid - and no thanks. This latest 'analysis' by Selene gave my an instant headache - and I really can do without such things these days, especially after going through the godawful media stories surrounding the Paris "tewwow attack".

I'm only human after all - and can only bear reading / sifting trough so much raving bullcrap at a time. Here's hoping our readers will forgive me for my occasional / unfortunate hesitations and errors of judgment as I go about moderating this forum.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Re: missing persons presumed dead - It occurred to me that had you owed a lot people a lot of money and/or had signed a contract for something and received advance payment but didn't want to pay anything out or else had realized it would cost more than thought for materials to complete, what would you do in the the event of major upheaval and porous borders?
Leave of course and hope that you and your family were presumed dead and without assets (hence missing art items we constantly hear about).
All in all you get a clean slate and fresh start possibly in your country of choice and, if having played clever, have all your assets with you plus cash/gold/diamonds having cashed up just before.