Paris 'Bataclan Terror' - Friday November 13, 2015

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
ICfreely

Re: Paris 'Terror attacks' - Friday November 13, 2015

Unread post by ICfreely »

Straight from Dalaiwood…

Dalai Lama: Stop praying for Paris — humans created this problem and humans must solve it
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/dalai-l ... -solve-it/

Jigga PLEaZe! :puke:
Kopfhoerer

Unread post by Kopfhoerer »

jumpy64 wrote:Here's Anonymous addressing IS on "Paris Attacks", and threatening "cyber-attacks" against them:

https://www.facebook.com/skynews/videos ... 109092984/

Another proof, in case we needed more, that these "Anonymous" clowns are just "controlled opposition" of the most ridiculous kind.
Its getting more ridiculous. Here is news article from de.sputniknews.com (russian news agency RiaNovosti)

See the Video. I don´t (an don´t want to :P ) speak french. So I don´t know what this guy is saying. Can´t again grab the video from the side.

http://de.sputniknews.com/panorama/2015 ... -fake.html

Desription says:

"Anonymous France " is not author of the video which was released on November 13 on the Internet said the hacktivist organization to SputnikNews . In the video which has been adopted by many media from YouTube an alleged Anonymous supporter is threatening the Islamic State with a "total " cyberwar.

So here is the "True" Anonymous Activist!
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

jumpy64 wrote:
CitronBleu wrote:Listening to and watching French news reports, it seems everyone "has a friend" who was killed in the attacks.

129 dead, 66 million Frenchmen : c'mon, what are the odds ?

On a side note, I am so tired of hearing how every person who died "was a wonderful human being." Just for once, I would like to hear "yeah, he was a real piece of s***t."
Impossible in this case. At best, he could be only... a fake piece of s**t
Yes, indeed.

And I actually made a mistake.

It's 129 dead, 7 billion people on this planet. I live on the other side of the Atlantic, and since Friday, have already met 2 (yes two) people who claim to have 1. a friend or 2. a friend of a friend who died in the attacks. :blink:
scud

Unread post by scud »

Hey jumpy.

Liked the quote you extracted from http://www.timesofisrael.com/will-the-w ... trategies/

Israel would not have survived without them.

Instantly reminded me of this Goddess in human form...
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

scud wrote:Hey jumpy.

Liked the quote you extracted from http://www.timesofisrael.com/will-the-w ... trategies/

Israel would not have survived without them.

No, Barbara Spectre no, please! :o

Why did you do this to me, brother?

Whenever I see her, I think David Icke might have a point with his reptilian theory... Did you see how she moves and blinks? Disquieting.

Why do we let people like her destroy us?
UNreal

Unread post by UNreal »

Some information on the scale of the operation here in Paris under the "Plan Vigipirate, State of emergency":
Schools and teachers are encouraged to discuss the events with their classes and students, a special website has been made for the teachers where all information and pedagogic programs around the attacks is gathered (Eduscol). Psychological teams are deployed to offer assistance to students and their families as well as the education workers themselves.

Flags will be lowered, school trips canceled (until Sunday, November 22), no school activity can take place in Paris with public transport (cinema, museums etc) and every school's main entrance is controlled and students surveilled/searched.

This is psychological warfare against children and young adults.
Reminds me of frequent visits by Holocaust survivors who made us students weep in Norwegian schools when i was young(er).
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

scud wrote:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
Excuse me, but am I hearing this right? :huh:

Here's what I hear Barbara Lerner Spectre saying, from about 0:51 into that video:

"..Europe is not gonna be the monolithic [MONOLITHIC???] ...uh...uh... societies they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be the center of that, it's a huge transformation for Europe to make, they are now going into multi-cultural mode and Jews will be resented BECAUSE of our leading role, but without that leading role, without that transformation, Europe will not survive." [???????????????']

Who the fuck IS this Spectre woman? And she's preaching this utter shite in my (mother's) country, Sweden?
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

simonshack wrote:Excuse me, but am I hearing this right?

Here's what I hear Barbara Lerner Spectre saying, from about 0:51 into that video:

"..Europe is not gonna be the monolithic [MONOLITHIC???] ...uh...uh... societies they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be the center of that, it's a huge transformation for Europe to make, they are now going into multi-cultural mode and Jews will be resented BECAUSE of our leading role, but without that leading role, without that transformation, Europe will not survive." [???????????????']

Who the fuck IS this Spectre woman? And she's preaching this utter shite in my (mother's) country, Sweden?
That's what I asked myself too the first time I saw the same interview with her on a David Duke video denouncing the role of Jews in the push for multiculturalism as a means to destroy European identity.

Technically, she's the founding director of Paideia, the European Institute for Jewish Studies in Sweden.

In actuality, she's an Israeli agent sent to Europe to perform her destructive function.
CitronBleu

This is one "Marielle," a survivor of the Bataclan attacks. Interview is in French.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51lE__fItkM

At 03:20, Marielle explains “parceque, en fait, j’ai marché dans le sang du terroriste, j’ai encore du sang de celui-ci sur ma chaussure, mélangé avec de la terre."

Translated : "because, you see, I walked in the blood of the terrorists, [pointing toward her shoe] I still have the blood of one of them on my shoe, mixed with dirt."

Of course, Marielle has yet to think about changing her blood-soaked, dirt-mixed shoes, while beating the lovely pavement of Paris, in an interview she gave three of four days after the event.

I understand that "à chacun sa folie" (to each his lunacy), yet is it just me who finds it difficult to picture this woman in an Eagles of Death Metal concert ?
CitronBleu

French News weekly Le Point obtained the exclusive opportunity to visit the two hotel rooms in Alfortville (near Paris), reserved by suspect terrorist Salah Abdeslam, 26 years old, before the Paris attacks on 13 November 2015.

Salah Abdeslam, the most wanted man in France, reserved two hotel rooms, under his name, in this quiet neighborhood south-east of Paris.

In these rooms, reports Le Point, were discovered leftover pizza slices, in a box, delivered by the local pizzeria, madeleines (sponge cakes) au chocolat - half-eaten -, several syringes, short needles and intubation wires. Analysis by the scientific police, continues Le Point, should determine if these medical instruments were employed to assemble explosive belts or for hypodermic injections.

http://www.lepoint.fr/societe/des-serin ... 254_23.php

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3e6ex ... kazes_news

Perhaps the terrorists, before going on their shooting spree, were shooting themselves up with chocolate sponge cakes ?
Painterman

Unread post by Painterman »

CitronBleu wrote:Of course, Marielle has yet to think about changing her blood-soaked, dirt-mixed shoes, while beating the lovely pavement of Paris, in an interview she gave three of four days after the event.

I understand that "à chacun sa folie" (to each his lunacy), yet is it just me who finds it difficult to picture this woman in an Eagles of Death Metal concert ?
Good points, though a better translation would be "to each his fakeology".

Marielle illustrates the greater takeaway: that acting is a lost art. This also goes for psyop actors pretending to help our cause - while really trying to neutralize it by misguiding us to the lunacy of intellectual nihilism - in the so-called alternative media. All you have to do is wait a while, and the liars betray themselves (as they've already done you). Let them talk.

"Nihilism is the belief that all values are baseless and that nothing can be known or communicated. It is often associated with extreme pessimism and a radical skepticism that condemns existence. A true nihilist would believe in nothing, have no loyalties, and no purpose other than, perhaps, an impulse to destroy." - Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

While watching the friendly football match between Italy and Romania (I must admit that football, a widespread disease in Italy, is the only thing I still watch on tv), I discovered a celebrity who supposedly lost two friends in Paris on November 13th. It's Italy's and Paris Saint Germain's goalkeeper Salvatore Sirigu.

On a French newspaper, it turns out that the two "friends" are actually the owners of his favorite restaurant, Chez Livio.

Italian players who after the match were asked about this "dramatic moment" for their colleague quickly glided over the question.

Talking about football, tonight another friendly match between Germany and Holland was suspended because of a fake ambulance "packed full with explosives" found in front of the stadium.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... r_facebook
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

We are shown a skinny hipster with noodle arms prepare to lift a woman of roughly the same body weight as him, and he is doing it from a very awkward position, with his own centre of gravity far from that of the load.

There is absolutely no sign of the transference of the load to the hero after "hand-over".
Of course, there is no way he is going to lift the woman by raising his arms, so he appears to do the only thing possible: straighten his back and pull his shoulders back. This means that he is not so much lifting the load up, but rather pulling it towards himself.

But, let's say he manages to do this. How high has he lifted the woman? Six inches? Oh, no, dude! It's not enough! There's only one thing to do now, and that is to stand up and walk backwards and keep dragging the load towards yourself, because, like I say, there's no way you're going to lift that load by raising your noodle arms.

I SO wish I could have seen how that guy managed to lift what I dare say would be the heaviest and most awkward load of his life but, of course the cameraman HAD TO pan away just before he lifted her because there was no lift because it couldn't have happened.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Kopfhoerer wrote:
jumpy64 wrote: Here's the guy, anyway, sporting the usual "devil's horns" sign.
Playing devils advocate here...this is total not unusual in circles of metal heads. At least here in europe.

I mean the devil horns...
Yes, I know.

But look who does it too...

SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

jumpy64 wrote:
ElSushi wrote:
Not saying it's real, but that door is definitely there in the video, a person comes out of it at around 1:19.
Indeed, I double-checked that moment and it does seem like someone is coming off this "door" at around the 01:20 mark.
Yes, there is a person coming out, but he seems to come out of the wall! That detail of the digital animation is so badly made that no door is visible.
Hey Jumpy (or anyone who cares to answer) I've got a couple of questions.

1. Did Clueless get banned? I had a feeling that was coming when I read his ridiculous comment about the door being there since "a person comes out of it around 1:19." It wasn't clear to me if Clueless was just new to fakery or was shilling. But judging from his comments and his signup date I'm leaning towards the latter. I was curious if there was more from him after I went to bed that exposed and did him in. I can't tell now since he has been erased (which is fine by me of course). Just curious.

2. Question about CGI that a couple of people have asked me. It's quite obvious that these are badly rendered images which remind me of some 9/11 Fox "footage" (e.g. Harley Guy Interview).
Do they take low quality video of actual people pulling dummies etc. and then superimpose that onto a rendered background? Or are the people CGI creations as well?

I appreciate any feedback on this which will help educate me further on how this kind of fakery works.