THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
hoi.polloi

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Here is a bit about the Jewish (particularly Dutch?) involvement in the Slave Trade:
According to a report in the Jewish Telegraphic Agency (JTA) and the Jewish Journal, the book will “remind[ing] Dutch Jews of their ancestors’ deep involvement in the slave trade.”

Written by Rabbi Lody van de Kamp, the book was sparked off by the ongoing controversy over an old Dutch Christmas tradition known as “Zwarte Piet” (Black Pete)—a mischievous character who accompanies the Dutch version of Father Christmas around Holland as his assistant.

Even though Zwarte Piet is actually supposed to be an elfish character whose black face is the result of his working in a coal mine, black activists in the Netherlands have claimed that it is in reality a racial parody of black people (which it is not).

Nonetheless, Rabbi Van de Kamp has joined the chorus calling for the abolition of Zwarte Piet, and at the same time, revealed that the Dutch Jewish community also has a Zwarte Piet tradition of its own, called “Hanukklaas.”

The article in the Jewish Journal is titled “How culpable were Dutch Jews in the slave trade?” and says that Rabbi Van de Kamp criticized the Zwarte Piet tradition on Republiek Allochtonie, a black news-and-opinion website based in the Netherlands.

On that site, Rabbi Van der Kamp wrote that the “portrayal of ‘Peter the slave’ dates back to a period when we as citizens did not meet the social criteria that bind us today.

“Speaking out against Black Pete is part of my social mission, an effort that extends to reminding Dutch Jews of their ancestors’ deep involvement in the slave trade,” the article continued.

Referring to his new book on the Jewish role in the African slave trade, Rabbi van der Kamp said that “Money was earned by Jewish communities in South America, partly through slavery, and went to Holland, where Jewish bankers handled it.”

In researching the book, Rabbi Van de Kamp said he discovered data that shocked him.

“In one area of what used to be Dutch Guyana, 40 Jewish-owned plantations were home to a total population of at least 5,000 slaves,” he says.

“Known as the Jodensavanne, or Jewish Savannah, the area had a Jewish community of several hundred before its destruction in a slave uprising in 1832. Nearly all of them immigrated to Holland, bringing their accumulated wealth with them.
http://davidduke.com/jewish-role-africa ... wish-book/
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Farcevalue wrote: Do I really need to know the model of car bearing down on me before I jump out of the way?
Good point, Farcevalue! ^_^

However, if I were informed that demented drivers only drive pink cars, I'd simply avoid crossing the road whenever pink cars approached. Hardly makes me a 'prejudiced racist', does it? I think it's called 'self-preservation'.

As a French saying goes, "une personne avertie en vaut deux" (or literally: "a warned / informed person is worth two persons"). Oh wait, you have a great adjective - in English - for that particular concept :
STREETWISE (strēt′wīz′)
adj.
"Having the shrewd awareness, experience, and resourcefulness needed for survival in a difficult, often dangerous urban environment."
Jumpy, your point is also well taken - although being a (non-religious) Scandinavian, I guess saying that I had a 'Lutheran/protestant' rather than a 'Christian' upbringing would be slightly more correct. If I well remember, on my very first (Swedish) passport, it actually said 'protestant' in small print beneath my personal data (not that I - nor my parents - had ever asked for it !)

On the subject of information / getting informed, I must say that one learns every day... Little did I know (until yesterday) that Martin Luther had, at some stage, discovered the demented Talmud writings - and, quite understandably, vigorously condemned them (see bottom of this page). Elizabeth Dilling's courageous writings on the subject are clearly a must read for anyone wishing to acquire a wider historical outlook and understanding of ... well, the insane aspects of this world. I, for one, feel more streetwise now - so thanks for this thread, J.
simonshack
Administrator

Fun fact : guess what "tålamod" means, in Swedish?

That's right: "patience" : https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/T%C3%A5lamod

So let us all show some talmud tålamod in this mad world of ours, folks. ^_^
jumpy64

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Seneca wrote:(Original title: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by 1 ethnic group- too long).
:D :D :D
I started this topic to avoid further derailing of the topic "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspiracy". I will post some examples of posts I think are excellent for this topic.
I think it's a very good idea. I hope people will use this thread to express their perplexities about the usefulness of talking about a possible Jewish conspiracy. But what happens if somebody keeps posting their perplexities in "my" thread? Can I send them here?
This topic is not about me but I will post some information nevertheless. "I am not a Nazi supporter nor was/is any of my ancestors that I know of. I am not Jewish, nor was/is any of my ancestors that I know of. I am not circumcised (not going to prove that yet B) ). I don't know any Jews personally. Based on my intuitions I think that most Jewish people are basically good and I don't have anything against them. I don't have a particular like or dislike for any religion. My cultural background is Christian, Catholic even but I am not baptized. However: I don't like usury, banking monopolies and I think they are morally wrong."
I agree with you, Seneca. I can say the same things about myself, with only two differences:

1) I've met a few Jewish people personally, and I've even been damaged professionally by their prejudices once about ten years ago (maybe I'll tell about this in a future post)

2) I don't like the Talmud at all. I have already defined it "a horrible 'religious' text' in a post on the Miles Mathis thread. And Mathis, who is declaredly "half-Jewish", confirmed my impression by saying "I agree that the Talmud is horrible and that the Jewish preach racial superiority".
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

simonshack wrote:
Farcevalue wrote: Do I really need to know the model of car bearing down on me before I jump out of the way?
Good point, Farcevalue! ^_^

However, if I were informed that demented drivers only drive pink cars, I'd simply avoid crossing the road whenever pink cars approached. Hardly makes me a 'prejudiced racist', does it? I think it's called 'self-preservation'.
Great point! I totally agree.
Jumpy, your point is also well taken - although being a (non-religious) Scandinavian, I guess saying that I had a 'Lutheran/protestant' rather than a 'Christian' upbringing would be slightly more correct. If I well remember, on my very first (Swedish) passport, it actually said 'protestant' in small print beneath my personal data (not that I - nor my parents - had ever asked for it !)

On the subject of information / getting informed, I must say that one learns every day... Little did I know (until yesterday) that Martin Luther had, at some stage, discovered the demented Talmud writings - and, quite understandably, vigorously condemned them (see bottom of this page). Elizabeth Dilling's courageous writings on the subject are clearly a must read for anyone wishing to acquire a wider historical outlook and understanding of ... well, the insane aspects of this world. I, for one, feel more streetwise now - so thanks for this thread, J.
Thank you, Simon, for defending it in its time of need :)

Allow me just an observation here: as a protestant or a Lutheran, you wouldn't be a Catholic, but still a Christian.

Finally, I'm glad that you pointed to Dilling's writings as a must read, because I think they really are. And as for Luther's reaction to the Talmud, I find it very revealing, considering that at first he had welcomed the Jews in his church with open arms.

I think the words pope Innocent III pronounced in the XIII century, as quoted by Dilling, are also significant in this context:
Although Christian piety tolerates the Jews … and allows them to continue with us, although the Moors will not tolerate them, they must not be allowed to remain ungrateful to us in such a way as to repay us with contumely, for favors, and contempt for our familiarity. They are admitted to our familiarity only through our mercy …
Last edited by jumpy64 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

hoi.polloi wrote:Here is a bit about the Jewish (particularly Dutch?) involvement in the Slave Trade:

[...]

http://davidduke.com/jewish-role-africa ... wish-book/
Thank you, Hoi, for the very interesting info! I think also the videos on the page you linked to are quite interesting to watch.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

jumpy64 wrote:
By the way, have you ever heard of the Sayanim? In his book titled "The Wandering Who?", Jew musician and author Gilad Atzmon quotes Victor Ostrovsky, a deserter ex-Mossad, defining them as
"Ostrovsky's" alleged Mossad defection is a MSM bullshit most probably conceived in the same sick minds that are responsible for 9/11 story, I don't think this forum is a place for such nonsense.

To my irritation you seem to be bringing up stuff from another disinfo piece "Synagogue of Satan" just like this demented TeriFucky neo-nazi clown.

BTW regarding your "message of Christ" please remember that "Jesus" didn't come to bring love but sword.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

jumpy64 wrote:And as for Luther's reaction to the Talmud, I find it very revealing, considering that at first he had welcomed the Jews in his church with open arms.
According to Miles Mathis recent text "Kabbalah, Hermeticism and the Occult" which you have read, Luther was accused of being a crypto-Jew.
For the record, it is likely the de' Medicis also bankrolled the Protestant response to Leo X. That is, there is some evidence Martin Luther was the controlled opposition, paid to publicize the atrocities of the Pope throughout Europe. Luther was even accused by his Catholic enemies of being a crypto-Jew himself, out to destroy Rome. In support of that, we find that Luther's mother was née Lindemann. Walter Kaufmann, in his book Tragedy and Philosophy says this: “Lindemann is a name that would strike most Germans as Jewish.” But rather than pursue that to its bitter end, I simply suggest to you it is not beyond imagining that the de' Medicis controlled both the action and the reaction. We know the financiers have done that again and again, and are doing it now on a daily basis, so why not in 1517? What could be better for the de' Medicis and their Jewish allies than to create a wicked Pope and then pay someone to list his vices? Even better if that someone is then excommunicated, since it adds to the scandal and gets it in more papers. If TV had been around then, it would have generated 24-hour coverage.
I don't find his supporting evidence strong, just the name Lindemann. "Linde" is in both Dutch and German a common tree species, Lime (not the fruit) and used as a forename. But it's possible.
simonshack
Administrator

bostonterrierowner wrote: BTW regarding your "message of Christ" please remember that "Jesus" didn't come to bring love but sword.
Dear BTO,

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. Thanks for elaborating on this. I'm probably stuck at the "Jesus Christ Superstar" / flower-power / make-love-not-war Hollywood movie.

Over at our new Che Guevara thread, you wrote this:
bostonterrierowner wrote:"According to me profession of banking is tightly controlled by "Catholic Church" via Jesuits and Knights of Malta ( go through CVs of IMF or World Bank officials and you will see pontifical universities, Jesuit schools etc.)."
"etc." ?

Not saying you're wrong - but so according to you, no Jewry is involved with our world's banking system? Or are they just part of your "etc"?
I need to understand. :mellow:
hoi.polloi

Here is some more about the Jewish-controlled slave trade. Though of course anything from the Farrakhan/Malcolm X "Nation of Islam" should be taken with a grain of salt, the claims are by no means unworthy of consideration for all of us living in the bizarre United States. This passage is from the analytical "Highlights and Key Points From The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews"

It is also more proof that it would make sense if a Freemasonic, Black Power and/or Jesuit conspiracy/conspiracies were to be found to be directly tied to the Jewish one(s).
Ku Klux Klan, Jews, & Freemasonry
Jews supplied the KKK terrorists with sheets, hoods, and guns. Said one merchant: “I used to sell ’em the sheets, and Sam the tailor made them into robes. Let me tell you we had a good business going.”

The most prominent Jew in the South, Judah P. Benjamin, financed the Klan (by selling bales of slave-picked cotton). Many renowned American Jews were Ku Klux Klan members, sympathizers, and supporters.

Jews were a major force in Freemasonry and were probably the first to introduce the movement into the country. One Jewish scholar could not have been clearer: “At the turn of the century, a Masonic lodge was of higher priority than a synagogue.”

At least one Masonic Lodge had a slave-auction room. A Jewish storeowner reportedly paid the Klan initiation fees for his
employees.
The claims are sad and powerful and full of questions. They strike directly at the heart of America's violent and gang-ridden underbelly — the one that probably has ruled America since a drunken mob ostensibly claimed to represent the will of America when it officially fought against British rule for scarcely less than a decade.

The works are available for free from http://originalpeople.org/jews-african-slavery-role/

Again, it really opens a can of worms on YouTube and other places because you have people quickly getting upset with one another over "the real villain", while pointing out the Arabs and "Whites" controlling the African slave trade as well. However, we must acknowledge in looking at this that the Jewish religion may have at its darkest core a lust for power as bad as any majority group that far outnumbers it.
ICfreely

Re: Why a topic about a conspiracy dominated by Jews

Unread post by ICfreely »

Seneca wrote:I am not circumcised (not going to prove that yet B)).
Thank you! The last thing this forum needs is more dick swinging contests.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

hoi.polloi wrote:It is also more proof that it would make sense if a Freemasonic, Black Power and/or Jesuit conspiracy/conspiracies were to be found to be directly tied to the Jewish one(s).

Ku Klux Klan, Jews, & Freemasonry

Jews supplied the KKK terrorists with sheets, hoods, and guns. Said one merchant: “I used to sell ’em the sheets, and Sam the tailor made them into robes. Let me tell you we had a good business going.”

The most prominent Jew in the South, Judah P. Benjamin, financed the Klan (by selling bales of slave-picked cotton). Many renowned American Jews were Ku Klux Klan members, sympathizers, and supporters.

Jews were a major force in Freemasonry and were probably the first to introduce the movement into the country. One Jewish scholar could not have been clearer: “At the turn of the century, a Masonic lodge was of higher priority than a synagogue.”

At least one Masonic Lodge had a slave-auction room. A Jewish storeowner reportedly paid the Klan initiation fees for his employees.
Good point, hoi! I find it amusing (for lack of a better word) that the Mafia, Muslim Brotherhood and KKK were founded by Masons Giuseppe Mazzini, Sheikh Hassan al-Banna and Albert Pike respectively. And Albert 'Morals & Dogma' Pike is the only Southern General to have a statue, in his honor, in Washington D.C. outside........wait for it......a Masonic lodge ( :o ) . Those nutty coincidence theorists believe the craziest things!
hoi.polloi

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

I just tucked this 'off topic' bit in the derailing room. I had no idea someone was suggesting ICfreely was a literary invention of either Simon or myself. But by the same token, he and I are supposed to be inventions of each other! What the shills resort to to take attention away from this forum's actual information about the world situation! Truly they must love being despicable human beings.

:puke:

Well, anyway, same old, same old. We are used to it by now.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

simonshack wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote: BTW regarding your "message of Christ" please remember that "Jesus" didn't come to bring love but sword.
Dear BTO,

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. Thanks for elaborating on this. I'm probably stuck at the "Jesus Christ Superstar" / flower-power / make-love-not-war Hollywood movie.

Over at our new Che Guevara thread, you wrote this:
bostonterrierowner wrote:"According to me profession of banking is tightly controlled by "Catholic Church" via Jesuits and Knights of Malta ( go through CVs of IMF or World Bank officials and you will see pontifical universities, Jesuit schools etc.)."
"etc." ?

Not saying you're wrong - but so according to you, no Jewry is involved with our world's banking system? Or are they just part of your "etc"?
I need to understand. :mellow:
Glad I incited your interest Simon,

Matthew 10:34 :
"...Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword..."

Mathew 10:35:
"...For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW..."

Please remember that Roman derivative of the sun cult aka "Christianity" was built around an actual life of Gaius Maria aka Julius Caesar.

Banking profession is infested with "Jews" so is music, economics, interior design, fashion you name it but again it's a straw man argument. Real dynamics at play is initiates vs. profane. Jesuits control our banking, "educational" and other systems. Are "Jews" among them? Of course, Loyola was a marrano himself. All I am trying to say is that in the end of the day it doesn't matter how they call themselves - Christians, Muslims, Orthodox, Protestant. These labels are the part of a dog and pony show for the masses. They are members of their occult mysteries/lodges and this is what gives them an edge.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

bostonterrierowner wrote:Please remember that Roman derivative of the sun cult aka "Christianity" was built around an actual life of Gaius Maria aka Julius Caesar.
I learned about this hypothesis first from Francesco Carrotta, he provides convincing evidence for this in his books and on his website.