THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
hoi.polloi

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Wow.

This is pretty interesting to hear. Why might they be saying this? Just posted on Fakeologist.com. It seems as if he's genuine. Is he just selling a book? It doesn't feel like it to me. He seems to believe what he's saying.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzySk8qfvxk

@4:42 there may be journalists but actually most/all of them are "non-official cover", meaning paid propagandists and if you are found out to be a "spy" they will claim not to know you or hire you, even though you must say what they tell you to say

Amazing statements for television, I think.

@5:50 "I was bribed by billionaires"

He apologizes profusely. He says Germany is like a "colony" of the Americans, though he seems to believe (?) in "nukes".

@7:15 In the "trans-atlantic organizations", they never say or introduce themselves as global intelligence. They pay expenses for invitations and making good contacts for you. "Can you do me this favor?" etc. and you become more hypnotized.

@8:20 Only for German journalists? "No ... especially the case for British journalists ... Israelis" — (seems to fit the "profile" of a UK-USA-Israel "partnership" as we've often discussed) ... "Australia" ... "Jordan"

@9:13 Journalists? "They are puppets!"

@12:39 ... powerful statement of no fear.

If he's legit, he needs to be respected, and in that case, I must genuinely say to this man, "Respect, dude. Thank you! If only we had more like you. Bless you."
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

Interesting... it's also easily dismissed seeing as it comes from Russia Today.

Strange that he implies the French media is 'not as bad' as the German/British media which seems unlikely if we consider the bizarre 'Charlie Hebdo' event.

Google translation of his wiki page (the English version is pretty empty) seems to reveal he's a bit of an oddball character... does Simon have a large wiki page yet? Or spend his time on RT whilst rubbing shoulders with various politicians?

Either way, and especially from our point of view, where is the evidence of anything he is saying?

"I've lied my whole life but err not now & not here on RT"

Clearly some of the 'work' he's done in the past appears to be straight from the 'Intelligence agencies'. For example...
Most certainly. You can see that the fact that more and more Muslims are responsible for the introduction of Sharia law and sympathizing with Bin Laden. In the UK, about - where 1.8 million Muslims live - hot more than ten percent of young Muslims attacks well. The are some 180 000 active terrorist supporters. If the - even in down Calculated form - transfers, then we in Europe will soon be a problem.
Perhaps he's a German Naomi Wolf... a rather distasteful creature who's allowed to speak out against some elements of the system in such a way that it can all be easily dismissed.

Or perhaps he has indeed seen 'the light' & decided to tell the world 'the truth'... on RT... and in his book (only 23 euros).

PS

Check out this 2014 story he wrote on ISIS & 'media fakery'...
One can understand the success that have medieval-like in their destinations fighters, only if one accepts an inconvenient truth: Just as Nazism promoted by the global economic crisis, the Islamic terrorist groups are now benefiting from the economic decline of the Western States, of the financial and economic crisis, which eventually probably can end only in disaster.

For the more radical Islam with all its various offshoots of terror is, the weaker the Western world in reality. The rapid rise of terrorist groups is nothing more than a brutal reflection of our decline.
... I suspect Udo is not about to join Cluesforum (or the Fakeologists) anytime soon.
hoi.polloi

Based on our past research, that would make a great deal of sense.
Critical Mass

Heck maybe it's part of that whole 'revelation of the method' crap we occasionally seem to see.

"This all just like a movie... err therefore it's not"

"I've been a lying media whore scumbag my entire life... err now fear the Muslim terrorists"

This world is totally fucked up.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

CriticalMass wrote:... I suspect Udo is not about to join Cluesforum (or the Fakeologists) anytime soon.
Never say never, CM ! Imagine that: a former editor of one of Germany's largest newspapers (the Frankfurter Allgemeine - notorious for publishing the 'Prophet Mohammad' cartoons) joining Cluesforum - and sharing all his expert / insider-knowledge with us all !

Image Dr. Udo Ulfkotte

Here's an extract from Udo's website (titled "Security Management Dr. Udo Ulfkotte") - featuring this fascinating account of his two visits to the 'group of Islamists around Osama Bin Laden- back in the 1990's' (and later on, meeting the same group once again in Afghanistan) :
extract from "the WORLD - Upside Down" - by Udo Ulfkotte

I met the group of Islamists around Osama bin Laden in the middle of the 1990s in the Sudan capital of Khartoum. Where the White and Blue Nile meet, they had a plot of land of about eight acres.

Bin Laden was already gone from Khartoum when I visited: some of his followers were still there. By dawn the men were already sitting together in prayer, only 100 yards from the sheds of an air-conditioned dairy farm, where the only Jewish family in Sudan produced milk. The black-and-white cows came from Friesland, the flat countryside of Northern Germany. The Al Qaeda followers were also customers. In the Western World, Al Qaeda was not an issue, no newspaper reported anything about the self-identified "holy warriors".

I met the same holy warriors again later, in Afghanistan. They tried hard to convert me to Islam. I have had the same kind of experience at hundreds of meetings with the followers of Hamas, Hezbollah, Hisb ut-Tahrer and other groups which appear again and again in today's headlines. All of them are convinced that their actions will lead the world to an allegedly better future. I could observe these Islamists building booby-traps and shooting their AK-47 automatic rifles at empty cans in the desert. They invited me to shoot as well, and I was always the worst shot. While they were trying to convert me to Islam, they told me of their plans. They talked about the renewal of the Caliphate. They talked about how Europe would be significantly Musilm in just a few decades. They glorified their terror. They were sure that they could destroy the culture of the "infidels".

https://translate.googleusercontent.com ... 0AantPvL6A

Here is Udo's contact page - where he encourages people to contact him for (paid) interviews:
https://translate.googleusercontent.com ... 4-0kcG-SkA

Hey, Hoi - how about contacting Dr. Udo for an exclusive interview on The Clues Chronicle? Perhaps he will even agree to be interviewed free of charge - due to our sharing a 'common cause' ? <_<
hoi.polloi

Haha, well it's hard to say with liars, isn't it? This is why it's important not to begin a tall tale that you'll be telling the rest of your life.

Now, he may be regretting his lies he was paid to tell, but we don't know, and they've already been told. And since he is and has been a paid liar by his own admission, how are we supposed to believe him now? He's got a tough sell. I'm not buying that book any time soon.

I was actually just about to make a poll about The Clues Chronicle, thanks for the reminder.
ICfreely

Unread post by ICfreely »

I commend Russian Times for all the humanitarian work it does – providing a safe haven for old presstitutes and giving them a sense of purpose with alternative press-corting jobs.
Last edited by ICfreely on Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Critical Mass

simonshack wrote: Here is Udo's contact page - where he encourages people to contact him for (paid) interviews:
https://translate.googleusercontent.com ... 4-0kcG-SkA

Hey, Hoi - how about contacting Dr. Udo for an exclusive interview on The Clues Chronicle? Perhaps he will even agree to be interviewed free of charge - due to our sharing a 'common cause' ? <_<
Yeah Hoi, perhaps you could also ask him whether or not calling out his "multiple meetings" with 'Islamist terrorist groups' preparing to "destroy the culture of the Infidels" as total bullshit constitutes a...
misuse against the interests and values of the christian-jewish civilisation in europe.
hoi.polloi

Yikes. But are you really sure that is suspicious? Maybe while I'm at it, I should ask him to pull down his drawers and reveal a circumcision or not. That should pretty much scientifically reveal whether he's to be trusted or not. * cough *

Well, I hope that you folks will consider helping me decide what topic to talk about on The Clues Chronicle next. Last time I asked Simon, he said we should consider doing the "Nuke Hoax" next because it's pretty scary for a lot of people who don't know the test footages are faked, and that terrorism campaign definitely needs to be understood by the public. I would support that. However, I made it so you can vote for up to half of the main topics we've covered extensively (the poll limits me to 10 items for some reason).

So, please, if you would like to help us figure out what to read next for iTunes listeners, choose 1 to 5 things from the list that you'd like us to read and I will just start getting to it in the order of the most votes. Or if you don't want to vote, just post in the thread about which one(s) — even if it's not on the present list — that you think would be good and I'll collect them in the poll and announce some kind of coming "track order".

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1836

Excuse me for exercising a kind of "democratic" effort where "benevolent dictator" is normally pushed for here. I hope you will forgive me and participate in some way. Nuke topic will probably be the first topic. Thanks.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

hoi.polloi wrote:Yikes. But are you really sure that is suspicious? Maybe while I'm at it, I should ask him to pull down his drawers and reveal a circumcision or not. That should pretty much scientifically reveal whether he's to be trusted or not. * cough *
Not so hoi. This guy's dick is clearly growing from his forehead for all to see! The Prince of Dorkness FFS.
hoi.polloi

I think you meant that spot between his shoulders, just at the top of the torso.
hoi.polloi

I just wanted to "report" that here in the USA, the talking anchor-heads are going on about chosen Executive Department slaves Hillary and Trump. Discussion point? Restrict guns.

Same old, same old. But it does seem as though they are going to try to force the issue through the bottleneck of the "election" device, now. Yawn. Controversy is how they get people interested in placing a useless vote.

Does anyone think real democracy has to be defended within the fake one lorded over us, just to prevent the fake one from taking over completely? When I feel less lazy, I sometimes think so. It's useless and exhausting to argue with the blowhards in charge of their piece of the fake democracy but if we stop, things get worse.

Non-participation is so powerful. And yet, it has enemies.
Critical Mass

I kinda agree... we are fighting a war here. A war for people's minds & sometimes you have to fight where you wouldn't normally like to.

I refuse to vote in any general elections (and indeed remain unregistered... despite it being, allegedly, illegal to be unregistered in this 'country') as I do not wish to legitimize our 'rulers'.

However I can imagine a situation where it might be important to vote on specific important issues... in the US gun control would appear to be one of them.

Here is different... we're already unarmed.

The most important 'debates' we have is whether or not to charge 5p for a plastic shopping bag... and they are NOT brought up by referendum.
brianv

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by brianv »

Last edited by brianv on Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote: You have been sniping at me a lot recently Simon, you got a problem?
Brian, I'll be quite frank with you and will just answer 'yes' to your question. I have a (minor) problem with your rather tiresome, all-too-frequent grumpiness and almost constantly negative attitude. Just consider this last 'review' of yours of "the 9/11 Show" - which I recently uploaded on Youtube (something which required almost three days to do (over my slow internet connection), due the monstrous size of the HD video file :
Brianv wrote:And the video itself, well I'm a bit luke-warm about it, I'd neither endorse nor dismiss it.
Now, when is the last time you produced that much effort (as the anonymous author of "The 9/11 Show") to diffuse to the public the truth about 9/11? Your "luke-warm" comment actually made me watch it once again, just to try and understand what made you write such a negative-sounding "review" of the same. I personally find that video quite brilliant (in spite of minor flaws) in a number of ways - and especially how its progressive structure 'softly / elegantly' leads (even the most 'truth-resistant') viewers to consider the subject and keep watching. Do you even realize just how much effort goes into making such a movie? Your curt 'review' of that video certainly doesn't encourage anyone to watch it.

Over to you.