THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
omaxsteve
Banned

Re: "Hiding in Plain Sight: Reflections on an Open Conspirac

Unread post by omaxsteve »

Hoi<

I am neither a zionist, or Pro Israel, While I was born "jewish" and have grown up in a largely Jewish milieu, I personally , am not at all religious, and I do not believe that Jews are a superior race. I simply posted an article that shows there could be a reason , other than their religion, why there are a disproportionate number of Jews in positions of influence.

I have not read you r articles on this matter, I responded (to Simon) only because he seemed to be asking for my rationale, for posting that article.

This entire thread , in my opinion, does not anything useful to the forum. I apologize,if I mistakenly inferred from what I read that anyone is prejudiced, or racist.

I spend a fair amount of time and energy arguing with associates who are anti-German, anti-Arab and anti-Muslim, because I know many wonderful Arab and Muslim people, and they too, should not be held accountable for the actions of other Arabs, or Muslims.
Are there any questionable Jewish practices? I am sure there are , but no Jewish parent is forced to bring up their kids , or circumcise their kids , they do so because they choose to. I have never done any research about the pros and cons of circumcision, but I have also never known of any Jewish child adversely affected.

As a parent, of one son, I chose to have my son circumcised and at that time I thought it was a "good" thing to do. I had heard at that time that it reduces the chances for infection, and all the males in my family had undergone the procedure without any incident.

As barbaric as it seems, it is only a small piece of skin that is removed and I have been present at many circumcisions and have never seen or heard of the Mohel using his mouth on the baby"s penis. There is not a single Jew, or person of any religion , that I know that would tolerate such behavior.
Very interesting and relevant to media fakery:
Jews own most of the media. That's a big problem. Jews influence Christian/Anglo beliefs in order to weaken them. Jews circumcise babies and drink baby penis blood, which possibly traumatizes them and makes them more susceptible to psychological influence of some kind.
I agree that concentration of ownership of the media is a big problem. I am not certain that it matters that the concentration is mostly Jewish, or all Jewish.
Can you show an example of Jews influencing Christian/Anglo beliefs in order to weaken them?

As barbaric as it seems, it is only a small piece of foreskin that is removed and I have been present at many circumcisions and have never seen, or heard, of the Mohel using his mouth on the baby"s penis. My own son was not two feet away from me when he was circumcised and I promise you that there was not oral- genital contact of any kind. A piece of cotton is dipped in wine, and put to the baby lips, which acts as an anesthetic. During the procedure the baby tends to cry for a short time, at most. There is not a single Jew, or person of any religion , that I know of that would tolerate such behavior.

While I suppose that it is possible that the act of circumcision makes people susceptible to psychological influence, It seems highly unlikely to me that a very minor procedure, 8 days after birth has any lasting effects.

The reason I am so voiciferous about this issue , is that often when trying to point people towards the problem of media fakery, a typical response I get is " where do you get that information from? An anti-semitic, "conspiracy theory" website? I truly believe that it behooves us all to eliminate the "labelling" of the perpetrators. Each person (group) are responsible for their own actions. If someone , (some group), is guilty of a transgression they should be judged on their actions , not on their race, ethnicity, or religion. If a Jewish person is evil, it is because he is evil... and not because he is Jewish.

Jews hold the majority of powerful positions in the media, the media is bad/evil. therefore all Jews are bad/evil? Flawed logic.

regards,

Steve O.
Last edited by omaxsteve on Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

omaxsteve wrote: As barbaric as it seems, it is only a small piece of skin that is removed and I have been present at many circumcisions and have never seen or heard of the Mohel using his mouth on the baby"s penis. There is not a single Jew, or person of any religion , that I know that would tolerate such behavior.
Now, that's comforting to hear, Omaxsteve. If that's the case, then perhaps we should open a thread titled:
"Are All Videos of Mohel's Sucking Infants' Penises Fake?"
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

simonshack wrote:
omaxsteve wrote: As barbaric as it seems, it is only a small piece of skin that is removed and I have been present at many circumcisions and have never seen or heard of the Mohel using his mouth on the baby"s penis. There is not a single Jew, or person of any religion , that I know that would tolerate such behavior.
Now, that's comforting to hear, Omaxsteve. If that's the case, then perhaps we should open a thread titled:
"Are All Videos of Mohel's Sucking Infants' Penises Fake?"
:lol:

Exactly, Simon! It's real.

Not only that, the Mohels give their adult sexual diseases to the children by doing so, making the babies more at risk for cancer and other diseases — even death. I can't believe you would deny this, omaxsteve. You may claim to not know anyone, but try asking around in the Jewish community.
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

hoi.polloi wrote:Yes, Flabbergasted. Thank you for bringing it back on topic. The psychological effects of circumcision and how it ties to media fakery must be discussed if we are going to not just make a hate thread. I have heard arguments that it increases pleasure but I would have no idea until I do more research on it.
Ciao Hoi, it's good to hear from you again, even though I still get the feeling you don't like this thread very much. I'm sorry about this, because I value the approval of an intelligent and experienced researcher like you, but I hope you won't mind if I say that getting it is not my primary purpose here. Unless, of course, your approval is essential for keeping this thread alive :)

So I'll try to respond to your observations as best I can. Let's start from the fact that you seem inclined to consider it a possible "hate thread", as you say here.

Gee, I really don't understand this. Am I using hate words or arguments here? I really don't think so. I mean, we've just had brianv definining Christianity "jeziz zombie religion". Wouldn't such a definition be more worthy of your attention if you don't like things to go into the "hate" direction? No, you ignored that, so I wonder if your "hate radar" is properly working here.

I can't help noticing that Simon had a similar impression, it seems. And, man, I don't want to fan any possible fire here, but I must say that his shakespearian quote is absolutely brilliant! And very pertinent here, I'm afraid.
Female genital mutilation, from the perspective of numerous non-males in my culture (who don't necessarily do as intensive research as we do), is a more horrendous practice because it is done specifically to rob those people of sexual pleasure and control them. I highly suggest not comparing the two practices very casually, or if doing so, finding females and/or non-males who have experienced it, to ask of their experiences. Then, find mutilated males and ask them their experience. I think you may find some key differences. Just a suggestion, and not to get even more off topic than this thread already is.
I don't think that here we have to establish what kind of mutilation is worse than the other. They're different because male and female are different, but they're of the same kind, so I don't think you can say that one is more horrendous than the other. After all, what else can you do to mutilate sexually a male? Cut his dick or his balls? That is what you would consider deserving of a comparison to female genital mutilation? Come on, man.

And thank you again for remarking again that you consider this thread "off topic". I really wonder why. It even ties to media fakery in a very substantial, causal way, being the media possibly owned by people with a certain mentality that I'm trying to point out and define here.
I appreciate you doing more solid research, but I am still confused about why we have a thread with a particular attack against the bad practices of Judaism, but not those of other equally stupid religions. Shall we start threads which expose the disgusting practices of every religion the world over? There are tons of human rights violations the world over, but when you focus on one belief system, you start to sound like the perps that constantly talk about the various human rights violations of Muslim people. "Cast not the first stone" and all that, no?

I'm glad you appreciate my research efforts. Actually, I wanted to post even more research tonight, but I can't ignore your observations, especially you being an administrator and all, and I have to answer them first. I hope to post new research tomorrow, then, if this thread will be still alive... Just joking :)

Anyway, I think I've just said this with different words, but I'll try to be clearer here: I'm focusing on this particular belief system because I think it produces a mentality strangely similar, for me, to the one we tend to attribute to the people who control the world.

By the way, thank you for comparing me to the "perps", but I don't think I deserve such an honor, at least for one simple reason: I'm not pointing the finger in bad faith, to distract somebody's attention. Actually, misguided as I may be, I think I'm doing just the opposite: I'm trying to direct people's attention on something specific that is difficult to say even here, it seems, at least with you.

I don't care about exposing "the disgusting practices of every religion the world over", but I do care to point out a particular belief system when it happens to be shared by a group of people that exerts a disproportionate degree of control in our current society.
Also, are you sure your "intuition" isn't just some kind of prejudice that you are using CluesForum as a platform for? You sound to me a bit like one of two things:

1. Someone very suppressed on a topic due to scary (and perfectly horrible) laws that ban rightful criticism of Jews, therefore feeling the need to make your voice heard somewhere.

or, what I really do not want to believe you are, but which you sound like

2. Many perfectly nice people who have a deep mistrust or hate of some cultures, which they call an "intuition" rather than a simple prejudice
Actually, I think you sound a little prejudiced yourself against me. Why should you assume that I've hated a certain culture all my life and now I've finally found an outlet for my long-repressed hate? Am I really sounding so prejudiced here?

Of course, you can disagree with me all you want and try to make your points. But why are you questioning my motives here? Doesn't it sound a bit like a "character assassination" attempt, launched also from a higher position of power? Do I have to be prejudiced just because I want to address a question that you don't seem willing to address?
I gather it may be suggested once more that it's wrong of me to say this because I don't live in Europe. Well, I'm sorry but I do come from a different culture. Perhaps, arguably, a more tolerant one, for better or worse.
Well, if you come from a more tolerant culture, I don't think it shows here. I must say you're not sounding very tolerant with me here.
I am starting to get the feeling that your approach to this topic is not very honest about a much more simple thing you are trying to say: "I think Jewishness sucks" or "I think some practices of Abrahamic religions suck". Well, no shit! That is not so much a "conspiracy" as it is a personal preference. Are we going to tell people how to believe?
Well, I'm sorry to say this, but it seems that every new thing I post makes you more aggressive towards me.

You accuse my approach to be "not very honest" (character assassination again) because I don't say what YOU think I really want to say. Well, I can assure you that I'm saying exactly what I want to say, and I'm saying it my way and not yours, if you don't mind. I would say I'm using a non-confrontational way, but from your aggressive responses it would seem that I'm attacking you directly. I wonder why you're taking this so personally, and try to make it personal for me too by trying to offend me.
This possible confusion in yourself also explains why you want to keep the topic name vague — you have not yet realized the extent of your own personal revulsion from people just because of the culture they were born into or chose to have (or were forced to have!).

And I am sorry but if this does not progress from a familiar hate blog, I will advocate for this thread to be closed like our other failed religious discussion that went nowhere, despite our vast patience with it: the "Truth About Christianity" distraction.
Now I sound like a "hate blog", while in a previous post you accused me of sounding like David Icke, no less! When did I start to talk about reptilians? I must have missed it...

Seriously, here we go again with your character assassination attempts: possible confusion, personal revulsion... Since it seems you're even trying to psycho-analyze me here, I dare ask you a personal question: who or what are you defending here, and why? I think I've only said positive things about you so far. So why do you feel attacked and react in such an uncharacteristically aggressive way? Do you realize you're even threatening to close the thread, despite having just recognized my efforts to improve my research? I feel like anything I say here has the power to upset you, and I don't understand why.

So please, try and control your aggressivenes a bit more, will you? Not because I get offended, but because I'm getting tired of having to justify myself to you every step of the way, even when I'm trying to do what you suggested me to do, i.e.more research. Actually, this way you're preventing me to do that. And even to keep up with the thread, because I just realized there are new posts I haven't had the time to read.

So I really hope I will not be forced to ignore your future posts - if they will be in the same, unreasonably aggressive line - and keep posting just my research and observations until maybe you get your way and close the thread.
Last edited by jumpy64 on Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Dear Hoi and Jumpy,

Good Lord - isn't it just amazing how questions of religion causes divisiveness even among like-minded people? Is the very invention of religion (in general) perhaps the Greatest of All Psyops - EVER - designed to "divide and conquer" ?

It certainly looks like it, guys. I know both of you personally - and have known you for several years (well, I've known Hoi for more years than Jumpy, actually). I know that neither of you vouch for / participate with / nor support ANY given religion or creed. So why are you even bickering with each other?

I find it surreal.
hoi.polloi

simonshack wrote:*
Dear Hoi and Jumpy,

Good Lord - isn't it just amazing how questions of religion causes divisiveness even among like-minded people? Is the very invention of religion (in general) perhaps the Greatest of All Psyops - EVER - designed to "divide and conquer" ?

It certainly looks like it, guys. I know both of you personally - and have known you for several years (well, I've known Hoi for more years than Jumpy, actually). I know that neither of you vouch for / participate with / nor support ANY given religion or creed. So why are you even bickering with each other?

I find it surreal.
Thank you for making peace, Simon.

I was getting the feeling you wouldn't defend this very true position because your mind had been clouded by the cloudy topic.

For goodness sakes, if we simply called this topic "The Jewish Conspiracy" in the first place, I don't think we'd be making so many exceptions for this topic.

But you have both already made it clear why it's a problem: you fear legal repercussions.

What can I do to alleviate you from this fear? I don't think you should be afraid. I think you should just talk about this conspiracy and expose it.

Saying, "The Talmud is bad but it's so bad we can't post about it" is not very CluesForum-y.

Simon, let's face it. I definitely have always acted aggressive in my moderation of topics. I am not really sure how to respond to the swipes at me given with plenty of sarcastic smiling faces. I am being straight with jumpy64 and I always have been, even when we met in person.

I don't think I am being paid the same courtesy.

Clearly, there is some kind of "let's look at every aspect of the problem with Jews in order to find out if it gives clues about why the media is broken" thing happening. But more problematically, there is also a "if you find fault with this reasoning, if you think it's a weak position or even if you see improvements could be made, you are doing it for ulterior motives."

:huh:

If Simon really believes this attitude will improve the forum, alright. Go for it. Nothing I can do about it. I've just had to act aggressive in the past in order to make it clear where I stand. Expose evil. Out your demons. Let me just write now that I haven't seen evidence of the foggy and blurry enemy being conjured here, and I do have a problem with the lack of specific ties to media fakery. However, as I said, maybe I just need to be patient.

I know that many horrible Jews have created a big problem for lots of people in this world. Where I stand is still the same. Many religions are at fault together. Jews no more than other religions. Well, maybe Jews a little more at fault in some cases. But let's nail those down properly so we can account for which crimes are done by which peoples.

However, I think irresponsible Jewish leaders are guilty with lots of other problematic folks, and it's actually a really good point that Jews in particular are responsible for the media. So, let's see where it goes.

(If you'd like to me respond to jumpy64's critique above, I would just suggest we take it into the DERAILING ROOM. Otherwise, I have to let all his misinterpretations of my statements (or my disagreements with him) stand here in the thread, as if they are perfect interpretations of our discussion, which in my opinion they aren't. Your call bro.)
simonshack
Administrator

hoi.polloi wrote:
I know that many horrible Jews have created a big problem for lots of people in this world. Where I stand is still the same. Many religions are at fault together. Jews no more than other religions. Well, maybe Jews a little more at fault in some cases. But let's nail those down properly so we can account for which crimes are done by which peoples.
That's great, Hoi - you seem to have grasped the whole point of this thread now. Congrats.

And no, none of Jumpy's posts (the author of this interesting thread) will go into the DERAILING ROOM.
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

Re-entering the arena of critical thoughts, wouldn't it be a good idea to define topic-important terms first so we all play our cards in the same field? :huh:

Does a "Jewish conspiracy" mean:
1 - a conspiration of (=by) Jews*
2 - a conspiration against Jews*
3 - a conspiration in which the % of Jewish* participants is higher than threshold value x
4 - any other definition (intuition-triggered jumpy, do you have a better/more appropriate definition?)

What are "Jews*":
1 - Judaists - believers in Judaism - proponents or followers of the "Jewish religion"
2 - Jews - descendents of Jewish ancestors - following Jewish maternal "laws", judaists & non-religious
3 - Semi-Jews - as number 2 but then not according to maternal "laws", but people with Jewish ancestors in general (paternal last names...)
4 - Pseudo-Jews - Jewish people who claimed to be Jewish but do not have Jewish ancestors
5 - Zionists - jews* and non-jews who support zionism/the fight for a Jewish State - not necessarily religious...
6 - jumpy, help us out of the dark in your own topic...

When asking for the psychopathy point I made earlier, I was thinking of circumcision as a possible physical candidate, so thanks for bringing it up (and especially Seneca for the good content).

Point remains, and I share hoi's cautious approach, that this is already not a "Jew-unique" point, which makes the table one piles his/her arguments on, rather wobbly.

Also quite some (US American) christians, muslims and others perform male circumcision from non-medical motives.

If the "Jewish* conspiracy", that would be "In Plain Sight" and "Out in the Open" according to the daring topic title, also targets Jews* 'themselves' (if you're bound to groupthink and sees collective responsibility as justified), then how "Jewish*" would be the conspiracy?

The sensitivity of the topic imho hangs on those two points:
- what is the uniqueness of the "Jewish* conspiracy" (and following what definition)
- what base is there in the Jewish* conspiracy to claim that that conspiracy is there and Jewish*, in plain sight

Exaggerating:
Starting from an intuitive feeling, seeing conspiracies all around, counting "Jewish*" heads and not hindered by confirmation bias concluding a Jewish conspiracy I would consider too immature for Cluesforum.

And a more insightful set of two examples:

Case study 1 - a hoax is planned, performed and publish as news - in the higher ranks we find Avi Lieberman, Rachel Cohen and Vittorio Magnarelli (fictional names) - Avi Lieberman is actually a pseudo-Jee (not of Jewish mother but father), Rachel is a practicing Judaist and Italian from birth, Vittorio is an Sicilian catholic
Case study 2 - same hoax, same people, but research has revealed they all studied at Yale, Avi's ancestory is actually Khazarian and Vittorio and Rachel are vegetarian.

We could call names like "Jewish conspiracy", "Judaist conspiracy", "male (2/3) conspiracy", "Italian (2/3) conspiracy", "vegetarian (2/3) conspiracy", "human conspiracy" (unless we find a dolphin that hoaxes a tsunami, they seem to be pretty restricted to mankind/Homo 'sapiens'), "Yale-conspiracy", ot any other label which fits the confirmation biasminded minds?

Doesn't the claim for a "Jewish* conspiracy" deserve research at least worked out on a more professional level? Up to September Clues standards? Such that no counterargument would pass? That all critics are silenced by the complete and well-argumented nature of it?

Without knowing what the thesis of the research is and especially bumping heads without clear and agreeable definitions, I see little advancement in the energies spent here.

Selene
Last edited by Selene on Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
hoi.polloi

Simon, you are also misreading my threads as bad as your buddy is interpreting them, in a paranoid fashion. I think your combined grasp of my words is failing you guys. I have not suggested jumpy64's posts should be moved to the DERAILING ROOM. I asked you if my responses should begin there. That is just one example of many where all of us — jumpy64 and you and me — all agree deep down, and yet you are acting like I am not helping the thread when that's exactly what I'm trying to do. Cripes. Talk about sensitivity on all sides here.

Also, let me please just say that I think jumpy64, you have been learning as you've said in your latest edit. So please don't be mad at me for being aggressive about it. We have seen improvements to the thread and I think those have been very necessary (omaxsteve's bizarre posts notwithstanding). Don't accuse me of wanting to close a good one that's on the right track.

But make it effective. Make it strong. Kick the conspiracy's ass instead of sounding remotely like what has come before (and failed).

Sorry if that's too aggressive. Selene is on the right track, in my opinion.
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

omaxsteve wrote: As a parent, of one son, I chose to have my son circumcised and at that time I thought it was a "good" thing to do. I had heard at that time that it reduces the chances for infection, and all the males in my family had undergone the procedure without any incident.
Thanks for posting this, so I can understand it better. That is exactly the reason why I had my first child vaccinated, before I did any research about it. So obviously I am not going to throw any stones.
That's a strong statement indeed. Apparently lots of people are tolerating this. Here is some information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah#Metzitzah
But for me this is definitely not the most problematic part.
omaxsteve wrote: While I suppose that it is possible that the act of circumcision makes people susceptible to psychological influence, It seems highly unlikely to me that a very minor procedure, 8 days after birth has any lasting effects.
You seem to suggest that because the child is so young, it is less likely to have a lasting effect. I seriously doubt that. As for it being a minor procedure, please if you can, take a look at the full article that I have quoted: (http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/boyle6/) and tell us what you think. Since you write that you have never done any research about the pros and cons, it could help your son make a more informed decision. Just as I am doing with my son with the vaccinations.
omaxsteve wrote: The reason I am so voiciferous about this issue , is that often when trying to point people towards the problem of media fakery, a typical response I get is " where do you get that information from? An anti-semitic, "conspiracy theory" website?
OK but then the problem is that those people do not want to think for themselves. Can't you just say: no, it's not?
omaxsteve wrote: I truly believe that it behooves us all to eliminate the "labelling" of the perpetrators. Each person (group) are responsible for their own actions. If someone , (some group), is guilty of a transgression they should be judged on their actions , not on their race, ethnicity, or religion. If a Jewish person is evil, it is because he is evil... and not because he is Jewish.

Jews hold the majority of powerful positions in the media, the media is bad/evil. therefore all Jews are bad/evil? Flawed logic.
I agree with you and I think you know that nobody that contributed on this topic denies this. So I assume this is for these people you referred to earlier. Or why did you write this?

Edit: here is another site about circumcision that appears to give objective info to parents: http://www.circumcision.org/index.html They claim most of their directors are Jewish.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Seneca's research leads inexorably to the conclusion that circumcision is a precursor of psychopathy, PTSD, and god knows what else. Wiki indicates that nearly 80% of American men are circumcised, yet only 1.4% of America is Jewish. I see no evidence that the vast majority of American men are psychopathic or anything else so strikingly negative. Gullible, yes, but dangerous to themselves or others? Not a chance.
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

hoi.polloi wrote:Sorry if that's too aggressive. Selene is on the right track, in my opinion.
Thank you hoi.

I see it's page 4 already and being used to the media hoax topics (fun to read older ones once in a while) that's pretty late in the game to have so much loose sand...

I guess we all heard the easy "interesting-sounding" cherrypicked "Jewish conspiracies" on YouTube. All of the level of (shill status/copropaganda aside) Alex Jones, David Icke and other lesser gods of crtitical well-argumented nature.

Cluesforum in its content does rise high above that, from an objective point of view. If jumpy can jump that high, I reckon all ears are open. If the sandbox is skipped and the athlete slipped, the cause is lost.

Just my cents, interesting insights in "Jewish*" sense to me I found came from Shlomo Sand:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX_xXMsg9BI
While acknowledging "the affinity between Jews and the holy land," Sand has said that "I don't think the religious affinity to the land gives you historical right." Still, he supports Israel's existence "not because of historical right, but because of the fact that it exists today and any effort to destroy it will bring new tragedies." He explained that he doesn't call himself a Zionist, but "a post-Zionist and non-Zionist because the justification of this land is not historical right."
Selene
Last edited by Selene on Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Selene wrote:
Doesn't the claim for a "Jewish* conspiracy" deserve research at least worked out on a more professional level? Up to September Clues standards? Such that no counterargument would pass? That all crtics are silenced by the complete and well-argumented nature of it?
Selene
Oh, absolutely, dear Selene.

We need to maintain a 'professional' - as you say - and even scientific / mathematical approach to this matter. Let us not be swayed by the fact that at least one, two or more Jewish people (reputedly a group of only 14 million individuals making up 0.2% of this planet's 7 billion inhabitants) inevitably seem to pop up in virtually 100% of all of the psyops and mega-scams ever researched on this forum.

Some say it may just be a coincidence - i.e. an irrelevant happenstance of sorts / a subjective statistic picked up by 'hateful' minds.
Some say it is a purposeful ploy to scapegoat the world's Jewish community (who, as that theory goes, just LOVE to be scapegoated).
Some say that to point out this undeniable statistical fact is due to "antisemitism" and "racial prejudice".

Indeed, let us research this on a professional level - and see where it goes. That is, providing no one stops us from performing such a research. Are ONLY Jews responsible for the woes of this world? Nah. Do ONLY white sharks roaming the oceans eat fish? Nah.

As a Norwegian/Swede, I would definitely raise an eyebrow if - whenever a psyop occurred - one, two or more Norwegians or Swedes popped up / were involved (there are roughly as many Norwegians/Swedes - about 14million or so - as there are Jews on this planet).

And no, please do not interpret this as me implying that ALL Jews are bad and that ALL Norwegian-Swedes are good ! :rolleyes:
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

simonshack wrote:
Selene wrote:
Doesn't the claim for a "Jewish* conspiracy" deserve research at least worked out on a more professional level? Up to September Clues standards? Such that no counterargument would pass? That all crtics are silenced by the complete and well-argumented nature of it?
Selene
Oh, absolutely, dear Selene.

We need to maintain a 'professional' - as you say - and even scientific / mathematical approach to this matter. Let us not be swayed by the fact that at least one, two or more Jewish people (reputedly a group of only 14 million individuals making up 0.2% of this planet's 7 billion inhabitants) inevitably seem to pop up in virtually 100% of all of the psyops and mega-scams ever researched on this forum.

Some say it may be just be a mere coincidence.
Some say it is a purposeful ploy to scapegoat the world's Jewish community (who, as that theory goes, just LOVE to be scapegoated).
Some say that to point out this undeniable statistical fact is due to "antisemitism" and "racial prejudice".

Indeed, let us research this on a professional level - and see where it goes. That is, providing no one stops us from performing such a research.
I consider your trained eye on your own friends far beyond my membership here Simon. I stand behind hoi's reasoning and caution without forgetting that good friendship leads to the most valuable insights and I would like more jumpy's to join, let that be clear.

On-topic;
The whole case falls or stays with me regarding:
- does a Jewish people even EXIST? - see Shlomo Sand for intellectual information which may or may not be correct or complete, but it's the foundation of all, wouldn't you say?
- the mere facts that you name, and researching minds wouldn't dispute those nor laugh them away or throw insane insults showing a lack of reasonable response, are those enough to speak of a Jewish* conspiracy?

Tendencies for family marriages (usually more distant than direct inbred), a focus on intellectual topics, art, acting and other creative professions, tendencies for organization within some classes, do those tendencies, that can bring people easier up social ladders, together with an increased probability for psychopathical behaviour due to circumcision, helped by family bankers, politicians and other crooks all justify a "Jewish conspiracy"??

It is stated that the Holocaust was a set-up plan by zionists. True or not, but does killing x number (which may or may not be the "magical 6 million") of JEWS really mean a JEWISH conspiracy? :wacko:

How "Jewish" is a conspiracy performed by
1 - Jews 1
2 - Jews type 2 - non-religious
3 - type 3 semijews - Jewish maternal law and christian paternal naming laws do make this search very extensive...
4 - fake Jews
5 - any f*cking other psychopath who stood behind these plans and executions of them...

I just adapt to high standards, simon. Please watch Sand and tell me what you think. Without a jewish people the whole topic would become rather unstable, not?
Selene
Banned

Unread post by Selene »

simonshack wrote:
fbenario wrote: Wiki indicates that nearly 80% of American men are circumcised, yet only 1.4% of America is Jewish.
??????? :o :blink: :huh:
Circumcisional evidence, Simon... :ph34r:

Is this an example of the "Jewish* Conspiracy" jumpy is looking for, In Plain Sight?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eydDN55Vyc

Link to start at directly "Jewish part": https://youtu.be/8eydDN55Vyc?t=13m25s

Link to end, nuance about the Jewish contributions to the world, that Molyneux sees: https://youtu.be/8eydDN55Vyc?t=35m20s

Short summary:

The "Jews" (Molyneux means the Zionists/Israelis) can build a fence to keep immigrants out. Hungary is criticised and called "nazis" for doing just the same. Is Israel relieved from charges in world politics?? Hmm... :unsure:

Basic ground is the non-agression principle, slaughtered by governments. Self-protection is not initiating force.

But, are we talking Jewish or Zionist conspiracies? The latter would be just normal politics, no surprise for informed people, right? But that is NOT a "Jewish* conspiracy"?!

Or is "Jewish*" just some wasted term where you can dump the niece of auntie Clara together with that Jewish name, yet no Judaist, nor Jew by "laws", and just that creep?

The vast majority of Jews over the centuries were just normal people, like any other. Working class people, just getting by, working hard, keeping strong and growing old, like any other. That a higher percentage of Jews is and was present in higher-regarded professions is no surprise nor complaint, see earlier posts.

Jewish anarchists and Jewish statists stand linea recta against each other and are still "Jewish*". How foolish would a conspiracy be stemming from both these individuals...?

What binds people is just what divides us from them
What separates people is just what they want you to see

Selene