Discussing Miles W. Mathis

Questions, speculations & updates on the techniques and nature of media fakery

Discussing Miles W. Mathis

Postby ProperGander on April 24th, 2015, 2:03 pm

The Flat Earth thing seems to be part of the show. Artists (rare ones) are the Arthurs I mean, the authors of the world and its an illusion. So they are recruited. They work behind the scenes or behind the screen. Get it? Its a joke. Plays on words. Words have two meanings. The whole show has one conductor.


From the internet- library- best one in history-

THE MEANING OF WORDS

Miles was the name of the first translator of the Bible into English--the English monk Miles Coverdale, which is also the name of a character in Hawthorne's The Blithedale Romance. Miles Hendon figures in Mark Twain's The Prince and the Pauper, and Miles was one of the young children in Henry James's The Turn of the Screw. Miles--or Myles--Standish was the leader of the Pilgrim fathers.

The meaning of the name Mathis: Gift Of God

The mass printing press was a very important achievement. INTERNET= COMMUNAL BIBLE.

The word Doctor has an interesting ORIGIN. Just ask good St Agostin..err St. Anthony knows who the Doctor really is and so do I. I knew his father.


FATHER OF OLD
ProperGander
Member
 
Posts: 152
Joined: April 14th, 2015, 2:16 pm

Re: Miles W. Mathis — truther or something else?

Postby jumpy64 on April 24th, 2015, 2:57 pm

Thank you, ProperGander.

With your explanation of the meaning of the names Miles and Mathis (not very common, in fact), you also made me think of something else. The double M initials (like Eminem/Marshal Mathers - em and em - and M & M the candy) can stand for Master Mason... And also the W of the middle name can be seen as an M reversed... And whatever letter or number repeated three times is a reference to 666.

Mmmm.... all this can be considered suspicious too. After all, he says it himself that any reference to occultism and satanism is really a sign of working for some intelligence agency...
jumpy64
Member
 
Posts: 288
Joined: June 27th, 2013, 1:44 pm

Re: Miles W. Mathis — truther or something else?

Postby Observer on April 24th, 2015, 3:51 pm

I would have more respect for Miles W. Mathis' level of truth-seeking and truth-sharing if he had replied, "The earth is neither flat nor concvex, to limit your question to those two options would be a patently false dichotomy: we are living within a concave ball (proven by the fact that the "horizon line" remains at eye-level no matter how high in an airplane one goes) and thus located within our concave ball is a 12,000km-diameter finite black center which the NASA scientocracy uses digital fakery to invert & magnify to successfully accomplish the greatest hoax of all, the 'concave earth surrounded by infinite outer space' hoax."

Former CluesForum poster TotalRecall (WildHeretic) has thus progressed far beyond MilesMathis (and far beyond even CluesForum's current ability to admit) about the surprising reality of the convex ball we are trapped within, the tiny finite black portion in the center which we see at night, the black center which emits the pushing-force which currently is incorrectly labelled "the mass-based pulling-force of gravity", the ionosphere glass barrier which currently prevents humans from exploring that 12,000km-diameter black center, and the concave ball prison we live in having a main exit hole located at the currently highly-militarized southern pole.

Although this Miles character currently isn't touching this highest-level "concave loosh-farm prison" truth, I do give his writings respect for admitting the second-place "image-forgery" truth: his writings admit that almost all purported-recordings ever shown by the mainstream news outlets are in fact image-forgeries, as the CluesForum admits.

Bottom line, since this Miles character still hasn't realized the physical reality of the environment we live in, or refuses to admit it due to fear of that bold admittance causing all of his lesser revelations to suddenly be disregarded by association, then his intelligence+courage combination is not as high as WildHeretic's. :)

EDIT: I corrected the instances where I accidentally (and embarrassingly stupidly) switched the terms convex and concave.
Last edited by Observer on April 25th, 2015, 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Observer
Member
 
Posts: 87
Joined: February 7th, 2015, 1:47 am

Re: Miles W. Mathis — truther or something else?

Postby ProperGander on April 24th, 2015, 4:50 pm

W is an upside M. Look into that.
Your name is a Latin Title.
You are not your name.
You are a living being whose narrative is played out over your lifetime. Only you can allow yourself to be defined.

George W, Bush is a painter too. He painted himself the (former) President with NO CLOTHES. Get his sense of humor. Look up his note to Harriet Miers and see if you get that joke. (Its a play on words)* Can't find this- seem to recall he made some kind of eschatology reference)

When he landed on the aircraft carrier the 77 on the cargo container is backwards. He always had a glint in his eye and a repressed laugh. He was kidding us all.
He gave the one big eye the finger. The finger in (Hollywood) Michael Moore film is not meant for us its meant for the big dumb eye. Or so it seems to me. The eye of the cyclops is the camera lens.

St. George slew the dragon. Read Jospeh Campbell's The Power of Myth. 'Thou shalt' is the dragon.

Whoever Miles Mathis is, (or anyone is for that matter) he might have signed along the dotted line and cannot reveal exactly what he may know. They can point you in a direction with hints. Just an idea. One has to work these things our for themselves.

The Revelation is having the screen lifted from one's own eyes. Everyone else will still be in the maze of illusion.
Last edited by ProperGander on April 24th, 2015, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ProperGander
Member
 
Posts: 152
Joined: April 14th, 2015, 2:16 pm

Re: Miles W. Mathis — truther or something else?

Postby simonshack on April 24th, 2015, 5:09 pm

Oops, you guys are not making my planned (hitherto delayed-by-laziness) intention of contacting Miles Mathis via e-mail (for a - hopefully friendly - conversation / exchange) any easier! :P

In any case, one thing I'm pretty sure of is that he does exist and lives where he states to live. This is thanks to my friend Gopi who recently visited me here in Rome - and who also paid a friendly visit at Miles' home in the US.

Does this mean I'm perfectly sure about Miles Mathis legitimacy & good intentions? Of course not - but at least he doesn't seem to be part of the recent, rather bizarre 'upsurge' of flat earth proponents all over the place - which I can't help but suspect being a NASA-driven 'intelligence' effort to ridicule and discredit our systematic / implacable / merciless exposure of their shenanigans.

Now, lest I be called 'unduly paranoid', I guess I'll have to address this 'peculiar' issue by sharing my personal musings with everyone (regardless of whether one sincerely believes the flat earth model has any merit or not - I do not, btw - for what it's worth to anyone... ). Think about it: if YOU were a NASA propagandist / psychologist - and you were facing the horrific / catastrophic prospect of a mass-awakening to the BIG NASA FRAUD, what would YOU do ? Well, I know exactly what I would do : I would try and flood every single 'conspiracy-site' (which even remotely addresses / questions NASA's legitimacy) with the most extreme theory imaginable - i.e. the sort of theory which I KNOW WITH CERTAINTY the general public will instantly associate with 'pure madness'. I trust that (no matter what one's stance on the flat earth model is) we may all agree that - at this historical moment in time - there could hardly be ANY 'crazier', 'over-the-top' /and thus offputting contention than this earth being flat as a pancake (ok, so perhaps I'll have to eat my words some day - and mind you, I actually love pancakes, so don't you ever dare misquoting me!). As it is, I simply cannot think of any more effective way for NASA to undermine our solid / rationally-acquired findings exposing the very real & demonstrable BIG NASA FRAUD.

To be sure - and as I've mentioned in another post - I have already been gratuitously been labeled (libeled?) as a "flat-earth-believer" - by some of the most rabid / lamest gatekeepers of my (our collective) 9/11 research, namely the Jim Fetzer clowns over at Veterans Today. Why? Well you see, as their 'reasoning' goes, since I dont' believe in NASA's exploits - I therefore must believe that the world is flat...

Someone over at Fakeologist.com posted this link to a 'flat-earther' site which has mirrored my Challenger Crew research. Please check it out - and note that ( for some - uh - "unfathomable" reason...) the caption right underneath my picture-collage of the various, apparently-still-alive asstruenots, goes like this:

"Once a Flat Plane Truth is realized, one realizes it is All a Great Lie. All of it."

So - do you think I may reasonably suspect that this rather 'timely', recent flat-earth "upsurge-of-interest" is directed against us ? Or am I being unduly paranoid?
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6524
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: Miles W. Mathis — truther or something else?

Postby ProperGander on April 24th, 2015, 5:42 pm

The Flat Earth Society Forum has more NASA apologists than anyone else. Here those trolls are banished to oblivion as they have obviously nothing to contribute. Their understanding of basic science is highly questionable. Further, the motion of the Moon's face from one side of the sky to the other sure seems to indicate its visually orbiting the Earth. Don't believe me, go outside and look. Which seems to indicate the Earth is a globe. Maybe its a donut. Greenland sure is weird and big on the maps. I'd not be shocked to learn we do not know the true configuration of the world. Flat is unlikely. Toroid might make sense. It would be like an Asteroids game. ;) Without any means to measure such a thing, one can only speculate.


People throw around the word 'theory' when they mean 'idea'. A theory would indicate some real experimental evidence. Einstein and all those thought experiments that go back to Newton and probably beyond, are ideas. And not real anything. Its a joke. Science for the dumb masses. One has to go back to the lat 1800's and early 1900's to get any real idea about how things work. Anything after that is literal garbage. But hey don't believe words on a screen from someone who may or may not actually know what they are writing about, look into it for yourself if it interests you.

Look into the Trivium and Quadrivium and learn to think for yourself. Use this tool ( that search field above ) to research our history and you can find your own answers.
ProperGander
Member
 
Posts: 152
Joined: April 14th, 2015, 2:16 pm

Re: Miles W. Mathis — truther or something else?

Postby Observer on April 24th, 2015, 7:40 pm

Why is that Flat-Earth falsity being discussed once again?

The convex-model is FALSE, and the flat-model is FALSE.

The Concave-Earth is the reality which NASA fakery is hiding.

Miles (and even you, mon Simon) refuse to type Concave-Earth. :)

EDIT: I corrected the instances where I accidentally (and embarrassingly stupidly) switched the terms convex and concave.
Last edited by Observer on April 25th, 2015, 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Observer
Member
 
Posts: 87
Joined: February 7th, 2015, 1:47 am

Re: Miles W. Mathis — truther or something else?

Postby simonshack on April 24th, 2015, 10:41 pm

Observer wrote:The Convex-Earth is the reality which NASA fakery is hiding.


Very well, dear Observer - if you say so...

Point is, this forum focuses on solid / demonstrable facts and evidence - the sort of which, if people spend some of their time looking into them, may someday change this world for the better, perhaps even within our own lifetimes - who knows? Quite frankly, if any sort of earth model / solar system turns out to be correct / or false, it wouldn't affect my life on this world either way - not even a tiny bit: I'd just continue living on it, the way I always have. Whereas what really drives my efforts here with this forum is the hope that we may improve the quality of human (and animal) life on this planet a little bit - or maybe more. Uh oh - did I say "planet"? Yeah, well please just let me use that word for the time being. Thanks.
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6524
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: Miles W. Mathis — truther or something else?

Postby ReadyToBeDeployed on April 25th, 2015, 4:57 am

Simon, think it through.

The guys behind NASA are the same guys behind the Astronomical Royal Society, their grandsons.

They guys who publicised Copernicus, Kepler, Galileo and the heliocentric revolution just continued one step more, using the available technologies, TV, to continue THE SAME message.

NASA is not a new, disconnected thing, it's the same.

In fact, I could accuse you of trying to protect the absolute and complete humiliation the system as a whole will suffer when THE KEY SYMBOL of science, the heliocentric revolution will be shown a fraud.

It's a total assault, now they laugh at the flat earth, but if it triumphs, ALL THE SYSTEM, ALL THE ACADEMIA, ALL THE MEDIA will be destroyed, de-legitimized forever, it will force all areas of knowledge to recheck absolutely everything...

Just think, we are we forced to "laugh" and insult something like the flat earth idea, something... not political, not important, that puts nobody at risk, that has no effect on our productive life (more or less)... it's mainly academic, your electric system, your internet, your subway, your food, all will continue to work, it's a very pacific and apolitical debate, so, why so emotional about it?

And suddenly? Where have you been this years? It has been going on for a century and a half, internet resurfaced it.

You attack NASA, they can escape, claim "it was to unite humanity, to stop world war, we weren't there yet exactly, but we will be soon... we just gave them hope..."

But you show the whole world-view, the complete construction of modern science is a fraud, the same science that has been morally superior, attacking all previous cultures, beliefs and religions... and you stop forever the crazy progressive notion of the past as stupid and the modern enlightenment as the greatest thing.

The flat earth triumphs, and humanity will reverse itself, it will stop feeling humiliated, it will be able to trust it's own senses, eyes, ancestors, cultures, mythologies, old great men of the past... and it will take the veil of sanctity to all modern science.

The system created this, they launched such an attack on the flat earth, too risky... if it ever came back, if the truth about the flat earth were to be shown, then they would loose all.

And what kind of world do you want?

One where men are afraid of pacific, apolitical debate like where we are and how is the earth we live in?

If we can't talk about it for fear of ridicule and the masses, then we better kill ourselves. Then, why this forum?

What do you want to show? That modern media lies, but that previous generation of intellectuals and ruling classes didn't?

Do you want to contain this to the limited NASA exposure? "Oh guys, calm down, just, NASA faked the nuke thing, and the ISS, just to scare the Russians, that's all".

That's a nice protection for the system. Stop researching deeper, like, why they had to fake the ISS? And then going to check their other claims regarding Earth... if they know so much... why can't they go out? Maybe earth is different to what they claim?
ReadyToBeDeployed
Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: January 21st, 2012, 12:41 am

Re: Miles W. Mathis — truther or something else?

Postby ReadyToBeDeployed on April 25th, 2015, 5:14 am

simonshack wrote:Point is, this forum focuses on solid / demonstrable facts and evidence - the sort of which, if people spend some of their time looking into them, may someday change this world for the better


Then, why don't you yourself analyse the proof they give telling us we live in a fast moving ball?

You have done great projects, like tracking the ISS, going to the last shipwreck with heiwa... you can do experiments to check the curvature, you can read the Eratosthenes "proof" and expose it.

I know, it's risky, but the sooner the fear and humiliation of having to lay low ends, the sooner we will be able to breath freely again.

We shouldn't act like politicians, thinking on what the masses will say.

This forum isn't that big, and it wasn't going to go into mainstream anyway, so, why hold back? They already have you in a blacklist, nobody big will invite you to a radio interview, so, why not go all in? What's to loose?

simonshack wrote:Quite frankly, if any sort of earth model / solar system turns out to be correct / or false, it wouldn't affect my life on this world either way - not even a tiny bit: I'd just continue living on it, the way I always have.


Yes, but justice awaits, this truth has been fighting for long, it deserved to win, and NASA will loose even more if ALL of their lies are exposed, not just that there are no humans inside the ISS, or that they fake the Mars landing.

That may be excused as arrogance, or politics, or military forcing them to keep the nuke scare alive to "stop all wars forever", and for the nukes to work, the space program had to be there, ICBMs had to be believed, rockets had to be believed, to "limit criminality and terrorism" they could say they invented the satellites to force criminals and others to behave, having fear of being watched from above... the fbi sees it all, so don't do anything bad... we have satellites.

But the fact that there is no real research, no real free debate in the academia, that's key, that is has been pure politics for more than a century, that's key.

That's the only way you solve society, the only way you will get clean energy, good developments, efficiency, a better world, by kicking our political agents and lazy traitors and getting back full brutal debate on all matters, and to do that, you need to "suffer", to win the battle of fear, of not touching topics like the flat earth, you either can question anything, or you don't, if you can't, then, there' no science, no freedom, no university, but a political arm of the secret societies.

simonshack wrote: Whereas what really drives my efforts here with this forum is the hope that we may improve the quality of human (and animal) life on this planet a little bit - or maybe more.


Do you like the human who, without knowing or thinking a millisecond goes like a robot to attack and humiliate the flat-earth question/debate/research?

Do you think that's a human? Or a poor brainwashed creature, a robot? And if so, do we have more hidden programs? Shouldn't we strive to free ourselves?
ReadyToBeDeployed
Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: January 21st, 2012, 12:41 am

Re: Miles W. Mathis — truther or something else?

Postby hoi.polloi on April 25th, 2015, 9:14 am

I agree with everything you've said in your post just above this one, except the spelling of "lose" as "loose".

But, alright already. This thread is about Miles W. Mathis. If you have something to say about another topic, that exists elsewhere, post there. "Flat Earth" proofs have fallen, shall we say, rather flat, so either present an extremely well researched rebuttal — no more monkeying around — in the "Our Universe That Isn't" thread — in the form of at least one point you have intelligently constructed yourself, or give your foot-stomping and phantom-defending a rest, please.

We have already collected plenty of information to prove NASA's models don't work and that we don't have a replacement model. But why so insistent on more? Why? We have no need for a replacement model. A failed "grand theory of everything" does not necessitate its own replacement. That's just a religious hankering.

For the time being, what are you going to contribute as raw evidence to Earth sciences investigations, or are you just going to demand others do it for you? We don't have time for your kind of berating of the admins. We have already collected plenty of evidence examples that invalidate NASA (and its false legitimacy) just fine without your whiny "help". Now, you could research something yourself instead of throwing insults our way, or just pipe down for a bit.

Please let's stay on topic in this thread now. Thanks.
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5013
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: Miles W. Mathis — truther or something else?

Postby Gopi on April 27th, 2015, 7:45 pm

hoi.polloi wrote:But, alright already. This thread is about Miles W. Mathis.

jumpy64 wrote:He also renewed his appreciation for "September Clues" and for Simon and Cluesforum, and he understands if we're suspicious of him, because he's suspicious of everybody too. That's also the reason why he doesn't like to be interviewed much. He wrote to me: "I have turned down dozens of requests, including from the big guys in alternative media. I would do an interview with someone who I was sure wasn't trying to spin my material, but I don't know anyone like that".

He didn't strike me as a person who likes to write long emails to people he doesn't know, but that's understandable, I guess. All in all, he reinforced my feeling that he is a genuine researcher, and I'm glad I've contacted him.


You are not alone jumpy64, he is no fan of long emails even to people he knows. I am glad to see that at least people are willing to reach out and email... that shows a willingness to really know, so I'd like to share my two cents here. I was planning to wait till I could post about some other things first... when I saw the thread was getting derailed and Hoi was trying to get it back on track.

First of all, I came across Mathis' work at the end of 2012/beginning of 2013, for a completely different reason: his physics. Now, my background has been in studying physics, both conventional (as a graduate student) and alternative (as a hobby), and due to a reference given by a friend, I checked out the physics theories.

Now, I do not know if you guys have checked it out, and that would probably have to be a separate topic to examine it in detail, but the long and short of it is that the theory was intriguing, and very effective in explaining most of the puzzling phenomena in modern physics without enormous amount of tensor theories and so on. Since I already knew from my research that the justification for many mathematical assumptions were on a very shaky foundation, I proceeded to examine his idea of a "charge field", that acts as a force "outward" in opposition to gravity "inward", something that was also postulated by some other researchers, and it cleared up a lot.

I emailed back and forth for about 6 months, trying to hash out my questions regarding the physics, and thereafter, I have visited him two times. Once for nearly 5 days for a Physics conference, at which time everything other than physics was restricted to over-the-table conversations. The second time was around the first week of this year, so 4 months ago... as we had become good friends by then. So, this is just to show that I have not just "heard about the man", but have actually spent considerable amount of time interacting face-to-face... which is the best way, even if it is a bit heavy on the pocket. His art is quite interesting too, with a Renaissance flair, if you take a look at it. What's more, if things fall into place properly, there will be another visit this summer.

That's the physical background. Getting to his personality, as jumpy64 says, there is enormous amount of suspicion due simply to all the shenanigans he has seen in his life as an artist, as well as the numerous attacks on his physics books. From my side, I find him to be a genuine researcher, struggling to do what he can to tear the wool from people's eyes. Now, that does not mean that it is very easy to get along... I would be lying if I say that. It does take some effort, especially for me as I come from a different culture (Indian) and I find that Americans are hard to interact with, especially those who are on some individual path, until you really put some effort into it. Well, that effort has been worth it, and now I can say that I was very happy to meet someone genuine.

So, to clear up the other points being raised, I see no hidden agenda here, no misinformation being put out. He does not profit from any of this. There is an abrasive tone to Miles' writings, for sure, but I think those on this forum are clear-sighted enough to keep the eye on things that really matter. As I was telling Simon when I met him, I actually saw a lot of similarities in their lifestyles, as I checked it out first-hand. Sure, even Simon gets all excited and bashes people up on the forum sometimes :) That is a far cry from being deceptive. These are just personality variations. Please do not simply Google certain words and let the mind's free-association process to go haywire (as I saw some analysis of his name going on here)... have we really come to such a pass that it is much easier to search keywords with a machine based algorithm rather than a direct human-to-human contact? Anything to avoid talking?

If anyone has any questions, I would encourage you to contact him directly, and meanwhile I would be happy to share my experiences if anybody wants to know more. Of course, I can only vouch for what I know, nothing more. Also, if there is anything that you folks would like me to ask him face-to-face when I go meet him next, I would be glad to communicate that. If you want to ask me directly anything about myself (That is what I would do, going "Who the heck is this guy who claims to know him?")that is fine as well.

I know that real researchers DO exist today, but the problem is that they are all so jaded by the constant lies that even when faced with the real thing there is a lot of mutual suspicion, which goes along with the divide-and-rule policy of the world in general very nicely. Hopefully, we can work through that.
Gopi
Member
 
Posts: 27
Joined: April 14th, 2015, 3:00 pm

Re: Miles W. Mathis — truther or something else?

Postby Undoctored on May 2nd, 2015, 7:22 pm

simonshack wrote:Quite frankly, for any thinking person - let alone a self-proclaimed 'new Leonardo Da Vinci' - to recommend Alex Jones in any way or form (as an alternative to the corporate media) raises a pretty huge, flapping red flag for me. And Miles visits INFOWARS every day, does he?... Wow.

Miles’s latest article clarifies (emphasis mine):
Miles Mathis wrote:In fact, my papers of the past couple of years have made me suspicious of everyone, including two of my favorite old sites Infowars and NaturalNews. I have been linking to them for years from my links page. What did it there is their coverage of the recent ebola scare, which they pushed at least as hard as the mainstream sources. Since it was clear to me at a glance that the whole ebola thing was faked from the first word, I knew something fishy was going on at these sites. Both sites even admitted in early stories that the scare looked manufactured, but for some reason they buried that line and went gung-ho for the ebola-is-real line.

Both sites did the same thing with Fukushima, selling it with bold scare tactics and very little real research. For this reason I no longer trust these sources. I still link to them because I think both sites still contain some good information, as long as you have the right filter on it. In order to spin information, they have to give you some, and you often get information on both sites you don't get from the mainstream. For instance, I like Mike Adams' stance against GMO's. I do not like his analysis of political events, since it changes year to year. As one examle, Adams has begun purging his site of older articles, like this one on the Boston Marathon and the Craft. Adams originally outed US Intelligence as a probable manufacturer of the Boston Marathon hoax. But now he is cleansing his own site of that information, and labeling that cleanse a “page update”.

Another thing that finally clued me into the true state of Infowars was it republication of mainstream science stories, with no effort to despin them or question them in any way. Alex Jones would appear to be in an “infowar” against mainstream news, except when it is science news. When it is science news, he just reprints it with no comment.

For this reason, I now treat both sites like I treat Veteran's Today: they are good sources of information, but you have to despin that information with your own filters about half the time. On some topics, these guys appear to be on the right side. They are exposing some things that need to be exposed. But as Gordon Duff at VT has admitted, a fair percentage of the time they are hedging or misdirecting. They may be doing this under threat from above, or for other reasons, but it is happening one way or the other.
Undoctored
Member
 
Posts: 36
Joined: March 31st, 2015, 6:27 am

Re: Miles W. Mathis — truther or something else?

Postby simonshack on June 21st, 2015, 9:17 pm

*
My Italian friend (and forum member) "Jumpy64" alerted me today of being mentioned in a recent Miles Mathis paper, titled "The Earth is not Flat".

http://mileswmathis.com/flatearth.pdf

Although I'd rather be mentioned in other contexts than NASA's ongoing Flat Earth psy-op, I'm glad that Mathis at least stated correctly that he's "not aware that Shack has ever promoted the Flat Earth".

Let me just personally confirm, once again : No, I have never promoted the Flat Earth.

Dang! I'd hate to be remembered only as the guy who was once wrongly accused of being a Flat Earther! :P
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6524
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: Miles W. Mathis — truther or something else?

Postby jumpy64 on September 25th, 2015, 2:40 pm

Ciao a tutti,

I'm coming back to this subject because I've been considering Mathis an important "Truth-searcher" and I'm an avid reader of his brilliant papers. But his latest "Kabbalah, Hermeticism and the Occult", although captivating as usual, reinforced some questions I had in the back of my mind since reading another paper of his on the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Apparently it's something that other people on the web have noticed too (someone even calls his writings a "Jewish damage control" operation or something like that, and after all Mathis himself admits to being "half-Jewish"), but I preferred to write to him directly before making assumptions elsewhere, behind his back, so to speak.

So this is what I wrote to him a few days ago:

"As you know from my previous messages, I greatly appreciate your investigative genius and your writing style, usually direct and uncompromisingly bold. I say "usually" and not "always" because there is a particular subject about which you sound uncharacteristically cautious. It's whenever you mention Jews.

"I won't cite specific instances here, but I have the general impression that you become pretty soft when it comes to criticizing them. You prefer to talk just about Jewish merchants or financiers, for example (neglecting Jewish control of the media), and you often specify that they don't particularly stand out amongst the secret rulers of the world. Even when you mention their very numerous expulsions from most countries, you don't seem interested in finding a possible reason for that. And when you admit that there is an overwhelming presence of jews in the ruling classes, you give the most politically correct and banal explanation for that, assuming a 'superior intellect'.

"Well, and what about other things, like Jewish sacred scriptures, for example? You say that the Zohar was actually written in Italy during the Renaissance, but what about the Talmud? I couldn't find any mention of it on your part. I cannot claim to have read it all, given its length and complexity, but in it I have found terrible things about the claimed superiority of Jews over the 'goyim', who are not even human, are made to serve Jews, and can (and sometimes must) be killed or wronged in any possible way. I'm not giving you specific quotes here, because I'm sure you know them or can find them, if you want.

"The Talmud is a horrible "religious" text, much worse than the Bible, which is bad enough (and Jewish too, by the way). It certainly cannot be put on the same level as the Gospel, which preaches love and loving your neighbors and even your enemies. The Talmud preaches racial hatred in the most vicious forms, and to my knowledge the Hebrew religion is the only one that's allowed to do that without anybody even daring to notice. Can it be because Jews disproportionately occupy positions of power? And why is that? Is it really just because of their 'superior intellect', or maybe also their religiously induced sense of superiority, their contempt for other races and their manipulative and secretive ways play a part in that? Their contempt also for other living creatures I must add (I've seen how they kill animals in a 'kosher' way), and even for their own babies! I've just seen videos of circumcisions, and I was shocked, especially by the blood-sucking part (the rabbi actually sucks blood out of the little penis, after cutting it!). There's no way Jews could still get away with such a barbaric practice if they didn't control our perception of reality. And could it also be that the Holocaust, one of the greatest founding myths of our current culture, works as a perfect cover for Jewish power tactics? And as such, wouldn't it be a worthy subject to add to your investigations into most other myths of our times? I mean, the O.J. Simpson trial is important to understand the kind of culture we live in, sure enough, but what about the Nuremberg Trial? I'm sure you know about revisionism, but it would be interesting to know what you think about it.

"By the way, you like to revise critically important chapters of history yourself, so what about WWII and Nazism? I've found only one mention of Hitler in your papers. It's in the one titled 'A prediction', in which you say, just in passing, that Hitler 'fomented a race war between the Jews and the Aryans, to keep the Aryans busy so that they wouldn’t have time to look closely at his domestic or foreign policies'. Really? That's all you have to say about such a crucial chapter in contemporary history? Doesn't it sound pretty simplistic and reductive? Forgive me for being maybe a little blunt, but that's not the kind of platitude I expect to find in your writings.

"Now please bear with me for just two more important things. In your interpretation of history, the world conspiracy essentially boils down to intelligence taking power and controlling the world. That may well be, especially in modern times, since many proofs of that that you present seem pretty convincing. But sometimes this reading of history sounds a bit reductive, especially when applied to the occult, whose practice is so ancient that it can't be all reduced to intelligence tactics [...].

"But even if everything really boils down to intelligence control, you mention the CIA countless times, and sometimes other agencies too, but never the Mossad, at least to my knowledge... Don't take it personally, but I see right there a possible red flag, as you would call it.

"And now the last thing. When reading your Protocols paper, I was moved by your appeal to the controlling forces of the world, but I couldn't help noticing that, while speaking to them directly, you compared the controlled masses to pets, animals. Well, the fact came to mind that the Talmud refers to 'goyims' as animals... If you didn't intend to reference that, well then it was at least an unfortunate metaphor, don't you think?"

He wrote back right away, but I must say I found his answer, short as usual, quite disappointing. Here it is:

"I agree that the Talmud is horrible and that the Jews preach racial superiority, but the Gentiles have done the same thing. I think the newest paper hits the Jews pretty hard, so much so that I am getting pretty heavy blowback. You may be right, but I don't think you are. I just report what I find [...] I never claim to have all the answers or to to know everything. I am just on a journey of discovery. If you want to read that as a red flag, I can't really stop you."

So I wrote to him again:

"Thank you, Miles, for your answer, although I can't help noticing that you haven't addressed most of my questions.
I realize that you are very busy, so I understand if you couldn't, also because such questions were scattered inside a long-winded message. Therefore, please allow me to summarize them here in two main questions, in case you'll ever find the time to answer them at your convenience.

1) Do you think you will investigate and write something about WWII (or even WWI and the following Balfour declaration), Nazism, Hitler (some say he was an "Illuminati" agent), the Holocaust, and the Nuremberg Trials, and about their connection - if you think there is any - with the current, overwhelming power the jews have not only in finance and commerce, but also in the media?

2) Will you ever write something about the Mossad's role in the level of control intelligence agencies have gained over the world?

And by the way, the "red flag" I mentioned in my previous message was the fact that you name all the most important intelligence agencies in the world but the Mossad. I would never dream of considering your not having all the answers or not knowing everything as a red flag, so please don't misread my words. I think we're all on a 'journey of discovery', so I wish we can help each other along the way sometimes".

I've been waiting for his answer in the last few days, but it still hasn't come. Nevertheless, it was a somewhat enlightening exchange for me, so I hope you'll find it interesting too. It may shed a new light on the subject of this thread.
jumpy64
Member
 
Posts: 288
Joined: June 27th, 2013, 1:44 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Question of Fakery

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests