Paris - "Charlie Hebdo shooting" 07/01/2015

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
CitronBleu

Re: Paris - "Charlie Hebdo shooting" 07/01/2015

Unread post by CitronBleu »

sharing wrote:
CitronBleu wrote: Why was there no reported reaction from Frank Brinsolaro, the security agent present in the editorial room at the time of the shooting ? This absence of reaction is curious considering shots were fired in the reception hall (killing a cleaning personnel) before the alleged perpetrators went upstairs to commit mass murder on the journalists. Frank Brinsolaro was a seasoned security agent with experience in Bosnia and Afghanistan, yet during the incident did not 1. take out his weapon (?) 2. fire a single shot or 3. initiate any type of emergency procedure when the first shots had to be heard from the reception area ?

How did he so completely fail in his mission ?
Who knows, maybe Philippe - Franck Brinsolaro's twin brother - who is also a policeman can shed some light!? B)
People of France, the State has pathetically failed to protect you ! Thus, as is clearly and unambiguously demonstrated, you need more protection !
T21

Unread post by T21 »

CitronBleu wrote:
sharing wrote:
CitronBleu wrote: Why was there no reported reaction from Frank Brinsolaro, the security agent present in the editorial room at the time of the shooting ? This absence of reaction is curious considering shots were fired in the reception hall (killing a cleaning personnel) before the alleged perpetrators went upstairs to commit mass murder on the journalists. Frank Brinsolaro was a seasoned security agent with experience in Bosnia and Afghanistan, yet during the incident did not 1. take out his weapon (?) 2. fire a single shot or 3. initiate any type of emergency procedure when the first shots had to be heard from the reception area ?

How did he so completely fail in his mission ?
Who knows, maybe Philippe - Franck Brinsolaro's twin brother - who is also a policeman can shed some light!? B)
People of France, the State has pathetically failed to protect you ! Thus, as is clearly and unambiguously demonstrated, you need more protection !
Aptly pointed out.
The Problem-Reaction-Solution paradigm seems never out of style.
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

The Problem-Reaction-Solution paradigm seems never out of style.
I could not agree more...
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I'm musing over this thingy right now...

"An ultra-conservative Jewish newspaper has digitally removed female politicians from an iconic image of world leaders marching through Paris, following last week's terror attacks."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3PObczvsp

BEFORE FEMALES REMOVAL :

AFTER FEMALES REMOVAL:

So I have to wonder: what's the deal with this? Who diffuses this stuff (well, the Daily Mail does) - and why? Forget the photo manipulation angle of this media story - and look at it this way: how are orthodox jews being portrayed here? How would your average westerner interpret this? That these male, "ultra-conservative" jews are the most backwards / medieval / bigoted people on the face of this planet? Are we not fed, on the other hand - and on a daily basis - with the propaganda that muslims are the most backwards / medieval / bigoted people on the face of this planet?

What's going on here? :huh:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

The media is pitting strong beliefs against each other. They create war from nothing but what would otherwise be simple disagreements and spats. They are also subtly targeting different mentalities with the righteousness inherent to each. The men/women divide is just another one.

War sells. It's a racket. And it takes care of some "useless eaters" as well. They can blame soldiers for killing each other over it I guess? Makes them feel less like the dirty scoundrels they are?
simonshack
Administrator

I'm sorry but I just have to post this (French) TV interview here - only for the record, and only for French speakers to take in.
It is from the very evening of January 7, 2015 - and features Charlie Hebdo's former boss (Philippe Val) and their lawyer / attorney (Richard Malka). Both of them are known as longtime friends of the "cartoon victims", and here they are - on the very day of the reported massacre of the same - tranquilly discussing about the day's events...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKEKF393ff4

Perhaps I'll find the time and strength to translate it all for our readers - but right now I need to keep my dinner from leaving my stomach. :puke:
simonshack
Administrator

+

PATRICK PELLOUX - THE SHOW MUST GO ON !

The most active actor (of this Charlie Hebdo pantomime sold to the world) is, without a doubt, this Patrick Pelloux clown:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Pelloux

Watch and hear him "weep for his lost friends" - all over the French mainstream media machine, day after day - after day :

Patrick Pelloux on January 7, 2015 :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ns5g6BZVMg

Patrick Pelloux on January 8, 2015 :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08sNxvfqN_8

Patrick Pelloux on January 9, 2015 :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnhH0sZfHUU

Patrick Pelloux on January 10, 2015 : (with TV host L. Ruquier)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0XS2-k89Qk

Patrick Pelloux on January 11, 2015 :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Apq6rPJBA
T21

Unread post by T21 »

hoi.polloi wrote:The media is pitting strong beliefs against each other. They create war from nothing but what would otherwise be simple disagreements and spats. They are also subtly targeting different mentalities with the righteousness inherent to each. The men/women divide is just another one.

War sells. It's a racket. And it takes care of some "useless eaters" as well. They can blame soldiers for killing each other over it I guess? Makes them feel less like the dirty scoundrels they are?
I couldn't have told it any better.
Then and also about the way believers on one side or the other are portrayed and represented: do not forget the timeless "divide et impera" (divide and rule)
acuriousmind

Unread post by acuriousmind »

I was searching for the "#jesuischarlie + site:facebook.com + 6.1.2015" on google and came up with the following.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/1-Moment ... 7438103685

This guy who is a photographer (maybe) posted on FB about CH before it happened. He made a post on January the 6th which was later edited (klick on Modifié).

The Editing time is January the 7th on 7:45 and 8:05 (doesn't say if it's AM or PM, but here in Europe we have a 24 hr time system, not the 2x12 hours one.

It says "#JeSuisCharlie #SoutienCharlieHebdo #LibertéDeLaPresse #LibertéDexpression" .

Then he ads a hashtag and now it's:

"#JeSuisCharlie #SoutienCharlieHebdo #SolidaireCharlieHebdo #LibertéDeLaPresse #LibertéDexpression".

A photo is added showing 4 of the victims namely, "Charb", "Cabu", Tignous, Wollinski and the Text: Je Suis Charlie (following the pictures) Morts pour la liberté - Solidaires Charlie Hebdo

His next posting is on January 7th, 7:46 posting the same picture "Je suis Charlie" plus the four "victims" without the rest of the text.

The next one twenty minutes later at 8:06 posting a picture saying "Je Soutiens Charlie Hebdo – Journal Irresponsable – Et La Presse Libre“

------------------------------------------

I am not sure whether this facebook entry has a different time portrayed due to the timezone differences this photographer is at least based in France, as can be seen on his fb page.

As I am not on fb I don't know how fb handles their time management. By that I mean, does fb save the time when I post something based on my residency (which I am entering when I register to fb (or change it afterwards)) or is it based on the timezone where I am making a posting?

But if he had posted this from France, this should be strange because he would have posted this before the event actually happened.

Maybe I am totally wrong. Maybe I am right.

I saved screenshots from his site and the postings in case he deletes the entries and I might be right.

Please check this guys and feel free to let me know what you think. I have no problem that you (or me) are deleting this post if you think that i'm wrong / mistaken here. I just want find out what has happened here.

Regards from Germany!
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

That Patrick Pelloux is quite a fake character. I must confess that his weeping scripted scenes look and sound better when performed during short TV appearances.

That January 10 TV apparition which he made in the French talk show presented by L.Ruquier shows plenty of acting weaknesses and he very often seems to have a hard time remembering some of the script lines which he was given.
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

Patrick Pelloux on January 10, 2015 (with TV host L. Ruquier)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0XS2-k89Qk
Around the 11:50 mark, after commenting on the wide availability of information relating to the cartoonists and their editorial schedule, Patrick Pelloux says "la, la police s'était gourée d'entrée d'immeuble dans un premier temps." (meaning the police at first went to the wrong address, in reference to the perpetrators entering the wrong building). Perhaps Patrick Pelloux meant to say the police told him the terrorists first entered the wrong building. His confusion may be attributed to emotion, fatigue, or grief. It's a curious slip nonetheless.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

hoi.polloi wrote:War sells. It's a racket.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

brianv wrote:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iQNzJnvfKU

The players have not got the hang of the WiiU controls yet. The movements of the characters are very erratic and most of the time they resemble headless chickens or sprites on a random walk routine. See Chase McCain ;)

Also, Terrorist "B" is a bit light on his? feet, somewhat female in gait, and hasn't a fucking clue what she is doing!

I would not bet my last dollar that this is actual "film footage", the street scene might be real, the characters could be animated. The whole thing could have been knocked up in Blender and a bleu screen studio.
And now the latest cartoon release — compare the "head shot" sim officer's "body" position at 1:03 with that in the first video (at 00:15 seconds). Even if this is supposed to be of scenes from before the bogus (missed) "head shot" and terror-sims' departure, it still doesn't match or make any sense. :wacko:

Notice how the weather was so conveniently overcast for "filming" all their "events"? No pesky shadows to worry about :rolleyes: (the PsyOp "artists" have always had trouble faking sunlight & shadows)

In PsyOp World, maybe "dead" sims can move too:
France-PsyOp-Charlie Hebdo-cop-shooting-1+2.jpg
France-PsyOp-Charlie Hebdo-cop-shooting-1+2.jpg (33.53 KiB) Viewed 12067 times
acuriousmind

Unread post by acuriousmind »

Did anyone take a look at the Facebook site in my post yet? Would like to get your opinion.

FYI : You don't need to be logged in for being able to the see the Facebook page.

According to a friend of mine, Reuters also reported CH attack at around 3:40 in the morning according to their twitter page. They didn't change it for a while but have changed it now to 6:something.

If it was 3:40 am (on Wednesday night /morning) they had posted it before it happened. No way that Reuters posted it at 3:40 pm / 15:40. They are the ones reporting such stuff as one of the first agencies, right?

If it was 6:something am - or 6:something pm it's the same as for 3:40.

I will have to ask him about the link as i (strangely) wasn't able to find it (yet).

-----------------------------------------------

And Helric Fredou, the commissioner that allegedly killed himself:

Why didn't they find him until the next day at 1:00 pm? How come no one in his station / office heard the shot he fired? If they are working in a team and he is kind of a "boss" there, why was no one trying to get in contact with him earlier regarding the Charlie Hebdo case?

You know whose family he interviewed and wanted to hand out the report about before he died?!

Jeannette Bougrab!
http://www.panamza.com/160115-suicide-charlie-bougrab

The awful (crisis-) actor who first told they were together for THREE years and then later said, that it was ONE year.

The one that was grinning, giggling and laughing in every interview i saw.

The Family of "Charb" said that she would be no longer allowed to be going on air telling she was his wife / fiance / gf / partner because they were not in a relationship. Who to believe? The "Charb-Family" or the "Crisis Actor" ? I don't know.

Very suspicious nonetheless. He might have found out that something is awfully wrong about the whole story and maybe he wanted to report / address it. That might have been his death sentence.

ADMIN NOTICE (simon) : Dear acuriousmind: I agree with Hoi that you need to improve the clarity of your posts. However, I have now reinstated this post in the CHARLIE HEBDO thread - as it contains good points & infos.
Last edited by acuriousmind on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

acuriousmind,

Good digging & good questions regarding those apparent time discrepancies :)

Those sorts of errors are common in any faked events. They cannot replicate reality perfectly, but they really don’t care if anyone notices because they always rely on the tidal wave of information, visual dramas and distracting side-shows they churn out to bury such anomalies — and would no doubt have ready excuses per posting locations, time-stamp not set/reset by the user, etc. anyway.

The “Jeannette Bougrab” non-girlfriend entity & “Helric Fredou” suicide-sim are just side-show soap opera distractions to keep everyone occupied and focused on anything/everything but the huge mistakes and plot-holes in their main faked event.

I would ask you to try to refrain from using terms like “crisis actor” which were specifically coined, propagated by (and only associated with) the controlled opposition/disinfo crowd (i.e. truthers/false flaggers/Media gatekeepers). The purpose of such terminology is to reinforce the illusion of only real people used to "stage"/act out “terrorists” and “victims” for these PsyOps which are usually a mix of a few actor/agents + CGI animation FX and photoshopped ‘fauxtographs’.