Paris - "Charlie Hebdo shooting" 07/01/2015

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
sharing

Re: Paris - "Charlie Hebdo shooting" 07/01/2015

Unread post by sharing »

Patrick Pelloux writes chronicles for Charlie Hebdo and, besides being a very very bad actor (see the below TV interview on the following day of the "attacks"...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1Z4rRZfC6I

... he also has a really interesting profile in lights of the event synopsis/scenario:

* doctor with a degree/certificate in Disaster and Emergency Medicine
* fired in 2008 from the hospital he was working at and moved to Paris-Service d'Aide Medicale Urgente (SAMU) SAMU= Medical Emergency Services
* president of "Association des medecins urgentisites de France" (AMUF)=French Emergency-Doctors Union
* vice-president of "Confédération des praticiens des hôpitaux"= inter-unions of active hospital staff from all medical and pharmaceutical disciplines
* writes chronicles for Charlie Hebdo and is the author of books around Medical Emergency topics: "Urgences pour l'hôpital" , "Histoires d'urgences" tomes 1 & 2, "Urgences si vous saviez?". In March 2013 he publishes "ON NE MEURT QU’UNE FOIS ET C’EST POUR SI LONGTEMPS"
Les derniers jours des grands hommes ("we die only once and it is for such a long time" The last days of famous people) something along "tell me how you died and I will tell you who you were and what society looked like at that time". ^_^

also
* accused in 2004 by Jean-Pierre Brard to entertain close relationships with Jehovah Witnesses", Pelloux sued for defamation but withdrew his lawsuit the day before the trial. :blink:

* Legion d'Honneur (National Order of the Legion of Honour) in April 2014 for his 27 years of service :rolleyes: http://jeanyvesnau.com/2014/04/22/patri ... ques-2014/& page 3 of Journal Officiel http://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/jopdf/com ... eFin=06963
sharing

Unread post by sharing »

Franck Brinsolaro, the policeman who was Charb's bodyguard, was the husband of "Éveil Normand" chief-editor. "Éveil Normand" belongs to Publihebdos Group.http://www.lerepublicain.net/hommage-a- ... -le_23824/

Publihebdos Group, that's 93 magazines/newspapers to talk, with a personal note, about the events!

Map of all the publications in France by Publihebdos Group here: http://www.publihebdos.com/les-journaux
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

sharing wrote:Patrick Pelloux writes chronicles for Charlie Hebdo and, besides being a very very bad actor (see the below TV interview on the following day of the "attacks"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1Z4rRZfC6I

... he also has a really interesting profile in light of the event synopsis/scenario:

* doctor with a degree/certificate in Disaster and Emergency Medicine
* fired in 2008 from the hospital he was working at and moved to Paris-Service d'Aide Medicale Urgente (SAMU) SAMU= Medical Emergency Services
* president of "Association des medecins urgentisites de France" (AMUF)=French Emergency-Doctors Union
* vice-president of "Confédération des praticiens des hôpitaux"= inter-unions of active hospital staff from all medical and pharmaceutical disciplines
* writes chronicles for Charlie Hebdo and is the author of books around Medical Emergency topics: "Urgences pour l'hôpital" , "Histoires d'urgences" tomes 1 & 2, "Urgences si vous saviez?". In March 2013 he publishes "ON NE MEURT QU’UNE FOIS ET C’EST POUR SI LONGTEMPS"
Les derniers jours des grands hommes ("we die only once and it is for such a long time" The last days of famous people) something along "tell me how you died and I will tell you who you were and what society looked like at that time". ^_^

also
* accused in 2004 by Jean-Pierre Brard to entertain close relationships with Jehovah Witnesses", Pelloux sued for defamation but withdrew his lawsuit the day before the trial. :blink:

* Legion d'Honneur (National Order of the Legion of Honour) in April 2014 for his 27 years of service :rolleyes: http://jeanyvesnau.com/2014/04/22/patri ... ques-2014/& page 3 of Journal Officiel http://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/jopdf/com ... eFin=06963
Excellent digging, Sharing. Geez, what a caricature! Image

For those of us non-French speakers, here's the Giggle Translation link for the Doctor's blog & Official Journal (re Legion of Honor).
sharing wrote:Franck Brinsolaro, the policeman who was Charb's bodyguard, was the husband of "Éveil Normand" chief-editor. "Éveil Normand" belongs to Publihebdos Group.http://www.lerepublicain.net/hommage-a- ... -le_23824/

Publihebdos Group, that's 93 magazines/newspapers to talk, with a personal note, about the events!

Map of all the publications in France by Publihebdos Group here: http://www.publihebdos.com/les-journaux
The name of that magazine “Éveil Normand” = Norman awakening! Well, ain't that cute <_<
France-PsyOp-Charlie Hebdo-vicsim-Franck-Brinsolaro1.jpg
France-PsyOp-Charlie Hebdo-vicsim-Franck-Brinsolaro1.jpg (69.82 KiB) Viewed 14732 times
@ L’éveil Normand

WTF! Do they applaud coffins in France? :blink:
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1Z4rRZfC6I

How were the Charlie Hebdo protection services "very efficient," as Patrick Pelloux asserts in this TV interview ? I don't think they were very efficient at protecting the journalists.

Why was there no reported reaction from Frank Brinsolaro, the security agent present in the editorial room at the time of the shooting ? This absence of reaction is curious considering shots were fired in the reception hall (killing a cleaning personnel) before the alleged perpetrators went upstairs to commit mass murder on the journalists. Frank Brinsolaro was a seasoned security agent with experience in Bosnia and Afghanistan, yet during the incident did not 1. take out his weapon (?) 2. fire a single shot or 3. initiate any type of emergency procedure when the first shots had to be heard from the reception area ?

How did he so completely fail in his mission ?
sharing

Unread post by sharing »

CitronBleu wrote: Why was there no reported reaction from Frank Brinsolaro, the security agent present in the editorial room at the time of the shooting ? This absence of reaction is curious considering shots were fired in the reception hall (killing a cleaning personnel) before the alleged perpetrators went upstairs to commit mass murder on the journalists. Frank Brinsolaro was a seasoned security agent with experience in Bosnia and Afghanistan, yet during the incident did not 1. take out his weapon (?) 2. fire a single shot or 3. initiate any type of emergency procedure when the first shots had to be heard from the reception area ?

How did he so completely fail in his mission ?
Who knows, maybe Philippe - Franck Brinsolaro's twin brother - who is also a policeman can shed some light!? B)
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Charb était un libertaire à esprit de contradiction. Ce pacifiste n’était pas un non-violent. Ce défenseur de la liberté d’expression voulait la peau des négationnistes et révisionnistes : «Je suis pour leur couper les couilles. Inutile de perdre son temps à discuter, autant les interdire tout de suite.» Ce buveur d’occasion aurait bien embastillé les fumeurs. Cet hétéro non-cohabitant détestait «le couple comme norme et le bruit de l’aspirateur et des casseroles». Il ne voulait pas d’enfant, ne comprenait pas «pourquoi les hommes et les femmes tiennent tant à avoir des gosses», mais laissait faire la parentalité homo, la procréation assistée, la gestation pour autrui et autres défis faustiens à l’humaine nature.

from: http://www.liberation.fr/culture/2015/0 ... rb_1175816
"Charb was a libertarian with a contradictory spirit. This pacifist was not a non-violent person. This defender of freedom of expression wanted the skin of Holocaust deniers and revisionists: "I'm for cutting off their balls. No need to waste time discussing, best to ban them immediately." This occasional drinker would have put smokers at the Bastille. This heterosexual bachelor hated "the couple as standard and the noise of the vacuum cleaner and pans." He did not want children, did not understand "why men and women are so keen to have kids," but accepted gay parenthood, assisted reproduction, surrogacy and other Faustian challenges to human nature ."
No surprises as the above is simple full abiding to the current dogmas. Freedom of expression has only one limit and that limit of course is called "holocaustianity", forget about offending the religion or traditions of millions of people. But that's not enough as these "heroes" who "died on their feet" (or should I say "agents who were retired") knew that they needed to be vocal about their respect for the dogma, so as to get away with everything else.

Just as naturally, no eyebrows are raised at the double standards.
Compare with this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engl ... 144366.stm
The men were charged with publishing and distributing racially inflammatory material, and possessing racially inflammatory material with a view to distribution. (...) Such offences as these have, by their very nature, the potential to cause grave social harm, particularly in a society such as ours which has, for a number of years now, been multi-racial.
So, had Charlie Hebdo been a British magazine, Charb and co. would now be safely sitting in jail...
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

The alleged twin brother of Franck Brisolaro - getting interviewed (Philippe Brisolaro):

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82uxX7I02Wc

This is the ONLY available picture of "Frank Brisolaro" - allegedly killed on January the 7th, 2015 :

"Oh well, that's my TWIN brother.. that's why he looks so very similar to my younger self! " :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

On the very same day of the CHARLIE HEBDO attack, here's a TV interview of Philippe Val (the former CHARLIE HEBDO boss who then became the very controversial boss of France Inter - France's government radio channel - as he sacked some comedians who made fun about jews).

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TppDteERS6Q

From 3:30 onwards, here's how PHILIPPE VAL describes the CHARLIE HEBDO people:

"They were formidable people. They were intelligent, good and... courageous folks, who fought just to make people happy, to live in a free and fraternal society, where there's no racism, and where the jews have no fear."

"Where the jews have no fear?"
Oh - so this "rampant, worldwide islamic terrorism" is only meant to terrorize the jewish people? :P

What you need to know is that Phillipe Val is the former CHARLIE HEBDO boss who, years ago, sacked one of their veteran (80-year-old) cartooonists, an artist named Siné, on the grounds of "antisemitism". So what exactly, you may ask, had Siné done? Well, he had only typed a satirical article on CHARLIE HEBDO in which he spoofed Sarkozy's son - who had just married into the very rich jewish "DARTY" supermarket family (saying that Sarkozy' son was an opportunist who should now convert to Judaism - in order to make it Big in this world). So wait a minute: was CHARLIE HEBDO perhaps just a zionist cell ? Why would CHARLIE HEBDO claim to fight for "freedom of speech" (while rudely lampooning, in their own words, "ALL existing religions equally") while also, at the same time, censoring any anti-jewish sentiments?

I think it is now getting difficult or/and nigh impossible to brush off the transparent zionist hand in the recurring psyops of this planet. Not that the Nutwork is made up by zionists only - but I'm starting to think that the current axis of evil of this world is - predominantly - some kind of wicked & perverted USA / UK / ISRAEL arrangement. You've gotta love the irony of it all: the top (racist) mafias of this world are multiethnical ! :lol:

I have read a lot more about this affair on alternative French websites (old and new) which eloquently present their case that CHARLIE HEBDO was just another "intelligence / propaganda hub" - and has been suspected for many years to have been so.

About CHARLIE HEBDO's lawyer, Richard MALKA (sorry - it's in French):
http://breizatao.com/2011/11/16/le-sion ... se-morvan/

"Quand l’avocat de Charlie Hebdo expliquait à Tel Aviv que l’on peut caricaturer les musulmans et les chrétiens (mais pas les juifs)"
"When Charlie Hebdo's lawyer explained in Tel Aviv that you can lampoon muslims and christians (but not the jews)"
http://oumma.com/14219/lavocat-de-charl ... -musulmans
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

simonshack wrote:* :mellow: *

I have a growing feeling that these CHARLIE HEBDO folks were - quite simply - a gang of silly jokers.
And apparently not very good at running a satirical newspaper -

Charlie Hebdo had been sliding towards bankruptcy before the attack against it.

But since gaining worldwide notoriety in the past few days, it has won pledges of support from the French government and media groups.

The original paper usually printed 60,000 copies a week, selling 30,000. Now the latest Charlie Hebdo issue has had 3 million copies printed! The special issue will also be offered "in 16 languages" for readers around the world, one of its columnists, Patrick Pelloux, said.

http://news.yahoo.com/weeks-charlie-heb ... 10472.html

Talk about spreading the word and gullible people. Reminds me of Sony's "The Interview" film debacle where accusations of alleged threats from North Korea made countless idiots want to go out and see a third rate awful movie for the sake of America and freedom of speech. :puke:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

The more we discuss the strategic creation of crowd scenes, I am reminded of a time when my friend and I were walking around Paris in 2008 while, ostensibly, throngs of protesters were roaming on the news. While communicating with my family over the phone, they seemed quite shocked by the scenes and asked something about whether the crowds were awe inspiring or thrilling in some way. We were a bit confused and said we saw no crowds whatsoever, the old city seemed somewhat abandoned and the protests must be down by the urban center.

While standing on the Arc de Triomphe we used binoculars to inspect the CBD, but obviously unable to see anything for 3 miles in any direction, we were left with the mystery of the silent, invisible throngs advertised on TV that day. Family was incredulous and ignored our first-hand testimony.

"Well, the crowds are amazing, even if you can't see them."

I guess we're meant to assume it was just a little mix up of CNN's to depict a most sensational spectacle "in Paris" without specifying what that means.

Ever since then, I have been left annoyed by the slack and lazy way reports about entire cities going into protest mode do not explicitly specify the size, shape and location of crowds. While 90% to 99% of a city goes about its usual daily business, it can hardly be said to be an un-restful city throwing up its arms with passion about an issue, let alone a province or entire country. The media's careful use of cropped pictures, cropped depictions and cropped metaphors of any situation helps them integrate their little event with reality.

If they were ever honest about events like this, they would probably write something more like,

"For a few hours, several thousand people with mass produced signs from a PR company wandered happily on the streets of one square city block, covered by a few media agents from the very largest media monopolies, all acting as if something very serious were occurring. Though nothing, in fact, took place, besides this designed and coordinated act of an unknown sponsor's personal interest, these busybody professionals extrapolated a hundred hours of footage, comprised of multiple angles of the same short length of time that the minor crowd spent gathered, before everyone passionlessly dispersed to croissanteries and jamboneries for a snack. After the event, which concluded just moments ago, much of the imagery was given to the media monopolies, who processed the imagery and altered it to depict an intriguing drama that is part of their ongoing fiction series about a new, technologically perfect terrorist organization that is trying to overthrow the power structure of the last three-thousand some years. Details are kept very secret about how they plan to make such an unbelievable story plausible, but an imaginative series of short fiction pieces using imagery from this event will be released very soon. It is said that the various companies paying for this story to unfold will each use some different words and imagery to describe the same invented reality, but none of them will get any closer than this report, and no detective work whatsoever will provide a follow up to the real cause of, or motivation for, this event."
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

hoi.polloi wrote:The more we discuss the strategic creation of crowd scenes, I am reminded of a time when my friend and I were walking around Paris in 2008 while, ostensibly, throngs of protesters were roaming on the news. While communicating with my family over the phone, they seemed quite shocked by the scenes and asked something about whether the crowds were awe inspiring or thrilling in some way. We were a bit confused and said we saw no crowds whatsoever, the old city seemed somewhat abandoned and the protests must be down by the urban center.

While standing on the Arc de Triomphe we used binoculars to inspect the CBD, but obviously unable to see anything for 3 miles in any direction, we were left with the mystery of the silent, invisible throngs advertised on TV that day. Family was incredulous and ignored our first-hand testimony.

"Well, the crowds are amazing, even if you can't see them."

I guess we're meant to assume it was just a little mix up of CNN's to depict a most sensational spectacle "in Paris" without specifying what that means.

Ever since then, I have been left annoyed by the slack and lazy way reports about entire cities going into protest mode do not explicitly specify the size, shape and location of crowds. While 90% to 99% of a city goes about its usual daily business, it can hardly be said to be an un-restful city throwing up its arms with passion about an issue, let alone a province or entire country. The media's careful use of cropped pictures, cropped depictions and cropped metaphors of any situation helps them integrate their little event with reality. [...]
Yes Hoi, and they’ve certainly gone way over their previous fabrications of “thousands” with cropped stills this time, haven't they! The most blatantly ridiculous part of this French farce is their reels of animated millions supposedly massing across France; Marseille & Paris — Place de la République, Place de la Nation & Boulevard Voltaire!

I still cannot understand why more people haven't questioned it — is this the real “zombie apocalypse”? :blink: It’s not even physically possible for a start; and why would millions of people turn out like that for any supposed “shooting” of some self-confessed agent provocateurs & then aimlessly mill about for hours with nothing to look at or hold anyone’s attention? What utter bollocks! :angry:

There is no public transport system in the world that could handle that volume on short notice in reality to begin with (parking? toilets?) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tacks.html :

The circus tent says it all (see this animated in the video below):
Huge number of people: Demonstrators make their way along Boulevard Voltaire in a unity rally in Paris following the recent terrorist attacks”

Even specifying the "route":
“The route of defiance: An estimated 2million marched through the streets of Paris today to gather in the Place de la Republique”

The 5-hour "mass march" video per my post on p. 14:
Maat wrote: Has anyone watched the videos of the “mass march” in Paris with long shots of supposedly 2-3 million "people" milling about for 5 hours?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzm3DQnxD2Q

The huge crowd scenes are fake of course, with various anomalies and blurry patches (can you imagine the logistics and no toilets? :blink: ). In the closer group scenes you can also see the recurring “Purple Turban” from around 33:00 and a “Waldo” at 1:08:18 :lol:

Well, MPC is certainly the company with all the software & know-how: http://www.moving-picture.com/about-us/
We craft spectacular visual experiences in any space, on any screen.

We have been one of the global leaders in VFX for over 25 years and counting, with industry-leading facilities in London, Vancouver, Montréal, Los Angeles, New York, Amsterdam, Bangalore and Mexico City.

Renowned for adding visual wonder and creative expertise to the advertising, film and entertainment industries, some of our most famous projects include blockbuster movies such as Godzilla, the Harry Potter franchise, X-Men, Prometheus and Life of Pi, and famous advertising campaigns for brands such as Samsung, Coca Cola, Sony, Three Mobile and Channel 4. ...
Here’s an intro to how they do it:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvoUMH9Ghpo

Video examples of their work: Advertising Crowd & Stadium Reel (a "must see"!)
SOFTWARE:

Alice:

ALICE stands for Artificial LIfe Crowd Engine. Our in-house crowd software was created originally for Troy in 2004 and has been used in over 30 films. ALICE enables artists to manage crowd behaviour, motion clip editing and blending, and customised scripting for large groups of agents, and is one of MPC's flagship software products.

Further Reading: A System for Crowd Rendering (SIGGRAPH 2006)

edgewaters

Re: Paris - Charlie Hebdo 07/01/2015

Unread post by edgewaters »

Starbucked wrote:Terrorists are now on call to terrorize on a moments notice, before lunch. Be very afraid people. The threat is imminent and revenge is served piping hot!
First Canada, then Australia and now France. Who is next? We must stop these savages!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/charlie-he ... -1.2892399

I think the messages of this event are -

-Terrorists are everywhere
-Terrorists can and do conceive, plan and expertly execute murderous acts within 3 hours, so even conventional counter-terrorism cannot predict and prevent these spontaneous acts of savagery!
If they're counting that attack in Ottawa as part of some global jihad, they're a few cards short of a full deck, since the supposed gunman was just some drug-addled nut from a homeless shelter a few blocks away, who got hold of an antique pump-action rifle.
edgewaters

Re: Paris - Charlie Hebdo 07/01/2015

Unread post by edgewaters »

nonhocapito wrote:Pictures of the aftermath at Charlie Hebdo
Despite their mutual antipathy, the satirical cartoonists and extremist radicals were able to agree to keep all the blood on the floor. Working together in the spirit of fraternitie, they managed to succesfully execute a splatter-free automatic weapon rampage.
sharing

Unread post by sharing »

An interview, in 2009, of Hollande has recently emerged on the internet and seems to be now spreading (type "gouvernement invente terroristes pour Hollande" on your browser to see the numerous websites that are commenting on the interview), during which Hollande basically states that he believes that sometimes governments "invent" ,out of thin air, terrorists when it serves these governments for achieving their goals. (Sorry, the interview is in French)
http://www.egaliteetreconciliation.fr/C ... 30377.html

Has Hollande forgotten what he believed back in 2009 the same way he forgot the French Constitution and its principle of separation of Church and State when he decided to wear a kippah (instead of a hat like Francois Mitterrand did on a similar occasion in the past) during his attendance to the Grande Synagogue rally on January 11th?
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGW9XJ5QyvE

Kerry: Wants to 'share a Hug' With Paris

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfDy6Akig3g

Obama & Kerry also send James Taylor to appease France over the march snub and to help combat Islamic terrorism. Seriously. :D

How embarrassing, condescending and sickening is this whole 'show' of unity? :puke: