REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
poax a hoax

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by poax a hoax »

brianv wrote:
Moros wrote:I never said it wasn't possible. I kind of hoped that you'd allow me to do some research before I'm automatically branded as a heathen. Good luck and God speed to you all.
Research? Have you examined the years of research on cluesforum? That would be the first stop for any real "researcher".
There is a 'front' of awareness, and we need to move quickly as the nefarious coterie that instigates reality doesnt take a break and neither should we.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

poax a hoax wrote:
brianv wrote:
Moros wrote:I never said it wasn't possible. I kind of hoped that you'd allow me to do some research before I'm automatically branded as a heathen. Good luck and God speed to you all.
Research? Have you examined the years of research on cluesforum? That would be the first stop for any real "researcher".
There is a 'front' of awareness, and we need to move quickly as the nefarious coterie that instigates reality doesnt take a break and neither should we.
We have time to edit our posts, do spell check and grammar check.

But don't worry. The more you do it, the faster you will become at writing properly. Show some effort, or you will be banned.
iCONOCLAST

Unread post by iCONOCLAST »

poax a hoax wrote:
We need to focus on extending the awareness than rehashing proven BS
Word salad from a psychotropic drug addled brain imho :puke: +1 to send to shillie heaven :angry:
poax a hoax

hoi.polloi wrote:
poax a hoax wrote:
brianv wrote:
We have time to edit our posts, do spell check and grammar check.

But don't worry. The more you do it, the faster you will become at writing properly. Show some effort, or you will be banned.
Put it down to an unedited brain fart guys. Everyday I become aware of the deepening illusion that is being cast over us all, and how close it comes to my own little world, and I loose a sense of calmness momentarily I suppose.
hoi.polloi

and I loose a sense of calmness momentarily I suppose.
You "loose" or you "lose"? Did you say how old you were?
poax a hoax

hoi.polloi wrote:
and I loose a sense of calmness momentarily I suppose.
You "loose" or you "lose"? Did you say how old you were?
Oh no. Not a great start and further stumbles.

I will clean it up from here on in. 'Edit' is my new mantra.
hoi.polloi

Cheers, poax a hoax. Everyone will benefit from your posts if they are clean and clear. If you care, we care. Remember the limited time window for edits. :)
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi wrote:Remember the limited time window for edits. :)
But unfortunately, Hoi, evidently not limited enough. Moros has already deleted three of his prior posts, and he's only been active here for what, 2 days?

Deleting prior posts because someone questions their contents is bullshit behavior; we don't need such passive-aggressive immature nonsense here from anyone.

Please limit the time to edit even further, so folks can't manipulate us or the forum quite so easily in the future. Thanks.
hoi.polloi

It's a controversial topic as it is, fbenario. Let's leave it where it is for a bit and see if it serves readers and contributors better.
smj

Unread post by smj »

Hello Simon, this is smj. I am here to introduce myself.

I'm a Murican trained in economics and the law; fortunately none of the training took. I have been going feral for the last 15 years or so; it has been a long journey, I suppose I was quite domesticated.

I want to make the brazen nuke, space, and "big science" hustlers own their absurd narrative. The tales that have been spun are ludicrous. They have no merit... res ipsa loquitur and what not.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Welcome, smj.

Your intro was a tad on the short side - but that's ok as far as I'm concerned : I have been following your Nuke-and-NASA-hoaxes research over at Fakeologist.com and enjoyed some very interesting links you've posted on these subjects. I'm glad to see you 'on board' to help us out - especially with regards to the historical perspectives of these hoaxes (which seems to be your forte).
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

smj wrote:Hello Simon, this is smj. I'm a Murican
I prefer the "Merkin" spelling .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkin
Fadge
Banned

Unread post by Fadge »

Hello All
I have discovered "September Clues" and the forum several weeks ago, and it was a true revelation to me.
I want to contribute to your efforts to find the truth from the media fakery.
My Life :
I'm 40 years old. I'm French, and live near Toulouse in the South West of France.
I'm not totally bilingual, so i apology for the future mistakes.
I'm graduated as "master engineer in smart systems" Yes indeed
It consist in studies in informatics, artificial intelligence, image processing, sound processing and robotics.
At the end of my studies, i have worked for Airbus in Toulouse for 7 years.
My work consisted in making a software for the airline companies. This software was able to process the "black boxes" (in fact it's a little more complicated) in the goal to prevent incidents by detection of possible future failures of the planes, or to detect irregular maneuver by pilots. After processing the flights were able to be replayed in 3D.
At first i worked in the "3D" part of the software, then on the whole software with the Flight data and with the flight test pilots with whom we defined the rules of flight to define "flight envelope".
My "Expertise"
So my "expertise" is in aeronautics, flight data recorders, but also in 3D modeling and rendering, and infography and picture processing.
I have also some knowledge in "space mechanics" as a regular player of an interesting game (Kerbal Space Program) of which i can speak in the forum to explain several things to the others on the "orbital mechanics" (if rocketry works in vacuum of course ) and some changes in the game that now i'm aware of the nasa lies can been seen in a strange manner.
My "Paradigm Shift":
"Loose Change" have permitted me to open the eyes on the system and to change of paradigm. Since then i have red a lot , searched a lot informations on various subjects, ( Of course now, with the "clues forum" I'm aware that "loose change" is also part of the system.)
Also, since 6 years, I'm close to a political movement in France : Egalite et Reconcilation.
This movement created by Alain Soral (writer), try to avoid the "conflict of civilization" in France between the different communities, by the way of "educating" people with real information, analysis, books, and to avoid people to be easily manipulated. This political movement don't want to be a political party and so doesn't participate to any elections, but have a website which became since several months the first website of information in France. As "anti System" our movement is subject of the anger of system, government, politics, media and in particular CRIF and LICRA (the equivalent of AIPAC and ADL in the US).
For 10 years, i quited the system and work with my parents in an hotel/restaurant.

Since my childhood, I've always wanted to understand all by myself, and hate the lies.
I hope to be able to bring my sense of logic, my open mind, and several knowledges to benefit for everyone to progress (and also for me to progress in English). Also, maybe, my little knowledge on other big lies (which are not directly related to media fakery) such as medical lies (vaccines, aids...) or "local" French lies like "merah affair". Since several days I'm devouring your forum and have discovered some hoaxes that i had never heard before. As a french guy I'm pretty interested in the nuclear hoax, and also as i live near Toulouse the leader in "space and aeronautic" I'm also interested in the "space subjects.
Thank you,
Bye
Christophe
hoi.polloi

Hello.

To make your sentences more readable from an English perspective, please kindly capitalize your "i"s when referring to yourself. And please end sentences and statements with punctuation. There are many errors in your intro, but fixing these two will improve the reading experience already.

Also, this is quite a minor suggestion for you, but the past tense of the verb "[to] read" is also spelled "read". I know, English is very crazy. "Red" makes more sense to me, but this is the nature of the bizarre Anglo tongue. Please indulge for the sake of having, at least, an easily translatable archive for future generations.

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for joining the French Resistance! :lol:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

The French are not new-boys at this by a long shot.

This is going back a bit, anyone heard of the Dreyfus Affair? It's worth reading to help understand the forces that are at work on the planet!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreyfus_affair