Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by brianv »

The topic currently flooding the news is ISIS
It depends on what your meaning of the word "is" is. :rolleyes:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Quick note to the clowns.

Your fear-mongering is certainly working among children. I'm just back from an adventure playground, I overheard the kids chatting with other kids about their holidays etc. "I'm never getting on an airplane", said one girl, "what with all those crashes and stuff".

You see who is affected by your garbage? Children! I pray to see you scum of the earth assholes in a real Court on charges of Mass Terrorism.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Should we start a thread called "Botched Face-Jobs appearing in Psyops" ?

See Simon's latest post here! http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2391519
lux

Unread post by lux »

Is the similarity of the names ISIS and ISS a coincidence? It seems a bit like Obama/Osama to me. Juxtaposing fake good guys with fake bad guys. Speaking of one reminds us of the other, etc. They seem to like to play subliminal games like that with their psyopery.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I had the same thought, lux. ISIS is ISS. Or is it? What is is?
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Ha-ha-ha.
‘Active Shooter At Large,’ Reports Endless Background Hum Of Modern American Life

UNITED STATES—Echoing at a soft and constant volume across the nation’s collective conscious, the ambient, unending background hum of modern American life reported today that an armed gunman remains at large after opening fire on innocent bystanders. “Community members are advised to shelter in place,” stated the incessant, low-level white noise of death counts and missed warning signs emanating steadily from all directions, which confirmed that a vigil honoring the victims of the shooting will be held Thursday. “There were maybe five, six shots one after the other, and everyone started panicking. The gun was obtained legally. You never think that something like this could happen in your town.” The ceaseless, droning din of day-to-day existence in the United States went on to add, “lockdown, grieving families of the victims, troubled young man, AR-15, mental health system, senseless, took his own life, unsuccessful legislative efforts.”

http://www.theonion.com/articles/active ... und,36772/
lux

Unread post by lux »

Search for “CNN layoffs” and you will find media reports of bad news for the Turner family of garbage propagators: CNN, TBS, etc. who are reportedly downsizing their staffs due to dismal ratings, etc

That's a shame. :lol:
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

re: fbenario
‘Active Shooter At Large,’ Reports Endless Background Hum Of Modern American Life
You start looking at how things work with the above kind of thing in you mind and it makes you wonder. I was reading Johnny Carson by Henry Bushkin, not because I am star-struck but was curious about broadcasting in that era.
I got kind of sucked into the story when I found out his management team was diverting his funds into their pockets; very much like Goering diverting paintings into Carinhall, while every once in a while dropping off something nice off at 'Dolphs.

Curious, I wanted to see how Carson lived on his constrained budget. Besides outright theft, he was subject to NBC's holding his income in abeyance for tax purposes. I discovered that Carson lived for a time at the UN Plaza apartments, where also lived: Cliff Roberson and his wife Dina Merrill, Robert Kennedy and Ethel and Truman Capote. Other residents included: Mickey Rooney, David Susskind, Vitas Gerulaitis, Gordon Parks, Michael Cimino, Gene Moore, Walter Cronkite, Andre Kikoski, Joanna Simon, Hamilton Richardson, and Mary Lasker.

Seeing Capote living in that building with all of those politicians and broadcasting types (propagandists) just got me wondering if ole Truman wasn't a bit of a propagandist himself. I think he was the first to get all of, formerly trusting Americans, to lock their doors with his In Cold Blood. I remember a time when people used to leave their cars running with the keys in the ignition.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Well well, this is an unexpected, and pleasant, surprise. A book review in today's Wall Street Journal about the purposeful misuse of language in politics actually describes a psyop as a fraud.
Book Review: 'Dog Whistles, Walk-Backs, and Washington Handshakes' by Chuck McCutcheon and David Mark

The authors quote George Orwell : "Political language . . . is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind."

How frank and clear this is, like much of Orwell, but it seems to spring from a false premise that straight talk is a norm from which political speech varies. In fact, obfuscation and manipulation are the norms from which straight talk varies.

Lying is necessary not just in politics but in our everyday lives—words, tones of voice or even gestures—the phony wink, the tactical tears. The check is in the mail. Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.

In politics the stakes are higher. The United States government would have been unable to send our divisions into Vietnam without a fraud called the Tonkin Gulf incident. "Slam dunk" is heard less since CIA director George Tenet used it to assure President George W. Bush that Iraq absolutely, positively possessed "weapons of mass destruction" that only invasion could destroy. It's worth noting that "weapons of mass destruction" is a disingenuous term—poison gas is a WMD but a B-52 is not?

http://online.wsj.com/articles/book-rev ... 1409786843
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

We are currently basking in Indian Summer sunshine here in Ireland, so I've been out and about all day! The Fire Station has flags flying at half mast! Oh well. On a more encouraging note - I bumped into a friend and wished him a "happy 9/11". His reply, "Happy Fucking Warner Brothers", "9/11 my ass". ☺
Tarek701

Unread post by Tarek701 »

Happy 9/11 guys. The day where nobody died and no planes crashed into the tower. Btw, bad actors everywhere... It makes me sick!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Tarek701 wrote:Happy 9/11 guys. The day where nobody died and no planes crashed into the tower. Btw, bad actors everywhere... It makes me sick!
"9/11" was Christmas for me. It was the greatest present imaginable. It changed my life, for the better, and taught me a great deal about how the world works. Mind you for the first few years it was bloody hard work what with all the clowns I encountered. They knew they fucked up and had to create the Letstroll's and the Fetzers and Bakers and Woods and Barratt's to head us off at the pass! Total failure. It made matters worse in fact. After seeing David Rat Griff on UK GOD SLOT TV, I emailed him and told him he was a clown and a waste of space. Probably the last time I ever sat near a TV set too! How about that?

Thanks Clowns!!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

brianv wrote:We are currently basking in Indian Summer sunshine here in Ireland, so I've been out and about all day! The Fire Station has flags flying at half mast! Oh well. On a more encouraging note - I bumped into a friend and wished him a "happy 9/11". His reply, "Happy Fucking Warner Brothers", "9/11 my ass". ☺
A fucking great reply.
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

hoi.polloi wrote:
brianv wrote:We are currently basking in Indian Summer sunshine here in Ireland, so I've been out and about all day! The Fire Station has flags flying at half mast! Oh well. On a more encouraging note - I bumped into a friend and wished him a "happy 9/11". His reply, "Happy Fucking Warner Brothers", "9/11 my ass". ☺
A fucking great reply.
Indeed. While we may not yet be able to reach the masses in the lofty, idealistic way we all likely wish we could, we have the potential to, at the very least, have a positive impact on the people who are closest and most important to us.