Gygès' Esoteria 101 (Caution: severe lack of editing)

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Gygès

Re: Numbers and Semiotics in the News: Why?

Unread post by Gygès »

Ps : I know this only can create a discussion about all this now, so I really think it will be very annoying to read and I surely don't want neither to attack anyone or defend myself, or my point... this is so boring and endless !

So sorry for Boston if you had other (tiring) questions :lol: but... what can I do ?? that's the problem of "forums" to me : it's a place to "discuss" or to "argue" but maybe it's not the best place to explain things or to learn...

So find the good clues, find the best links, get the good books, get the right knowledge, follow the good track and ... don't tell it to anybody ! :D

And this quite reminds me of these quotes :

“One's first step in wisdom is to question everything - and one's last is to come to terms with everything.”
― Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

“It is almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody's beard.”
― Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

"Give a horse to the one who likes the truth so that on it he can escape" :D

So goodbye all !
Gygès

Unread post by Gygès »

Since I'm here..

Don't you know the silly number "2" symbolizes silly people who are trapped in "duality" in their life, meaning that they can't reach "oneness" ?

Don't you know one cannot reach back the number one, when he is "two", so he only can reach the "3) which is the perfect figure ?

Don't you know "Philophy" was "invented" by Pythagoras, who said the world was created and organized through numeric patterns ?

Don't you know that they never were such thing as "philosophy" ? It was exoteric and esoteric teachings given by Pythagore, Socrate, Plato, Aristotle... who all came from hermetism, kabbalism, ancient african religion ? (haven't you read "stolen legacy" James ? maybe it will be tiring, but it's not esoteric !)

"When Pythagoras came to Croton, he founded a philosophical school called 'semicircle'. The school had many followers, but the inner circle of the school had smaller number of philosophers/mathematicians who were called mathematikoi .

Nature and the whole reality has an underlying mathematical structure
That philosophy should be used for spiritual purification
That the soul which is pure can rise to experience the union with the divine
That certain symbols (including mathematical) have a mystical significance."

Don't you know where and how the great "scientists" of the european "renaissance" found all their great knowledge ? (they admit it themselves !)

So it's definitely not easy to separate "silly" knowledge from what is "sensible" knowledge ...

Some things can make some "sense" without being "rationally" expressed, can't they ? Don't you like "music" ? Do you think it"s rationnal because it is based on numerical patterns ? Isn't music a kind of magic ? Can't music have some "magical" effect ? Isn't music an "esoteric" thing in itself ? Aren't notes sort of a code to play a magic trick, create emotions into reality, and drive people 's mind ? Don't you find music a bit tiring sometimes ??

Don't you know that what we have been mainly taught in schools is only the exoteric part of the ancient mystery schools corpus ?

Haven't you ever found strange that we have been given the rationnal knowledge when "they" keep on studying the silly things themselves ?

Maybe the solution could be in undersatnding the tiring meaning of this silly "black and white" chessboard symbol, that illuminati, free masons (or whatever they call them to fool "rational" people and drive them away from studying these silly things....) are putting in front of our eyes, to make us understand that if we only "choose" "rational thinking", or if we "choose " "irrationnal or symbolic knowledge" only, we'll stay trapped on the chessboard "dancing" madly for them forever ? Maybe a "superior synthesis" of the masculine and feminine forms of thinking and knowledge could only be the way out the labyrinth ? (maybe you have a more rationnal way to formulate the issue, but I haven't....)

Never thought some of them, sometimes, could give you some clues to help us to free ourselves ?

Never thought we'd may have to learn and study many odd things before we get it ?

That's what I said myself and I find me really better now I know some of these silly things, than when I thought it was only for "crazy" people ... but just my personnal experience. Good luck for yours !
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

fbenario wrote:I thought we decided a while back that we would no longer host discussions of Illuminati or other 'secret' groups, numerology, strange letter patterns, or anything related to esoteric silliness? All the recent posts in this thread seem like exactly what we got so tired of dealing with.
Fbenario,

Stuff Gyges is writing about isn't silly. Can't you see the difference between his analysis and the usual nonsense spread by clueless or paid shills elsewhere on the internet ? Please do not harass him because his research is uncomfortable for you for whatever reason.

Keep up the good work Gyges you got my brain cells moving again!

So sorry for Boston if you had other (tiring) questions :lol: but... what can I do ?? that's the problem of "forums" to me : it's a place to "discuss" or to "argue" but maybe it's not the best place to explain things or to learn...
It's the right place full of open minded people ready for a legitimate discussion and research so do not stop, especially now when I have just become your personal fan :)

Some interesting stuff regarding Jakub (Jacob) Frank:

Guy was jailed by Polish authorities in Częstochowa and kept there for 13 years ( probably this number was chosen for the legend building suggesting his martydrom and initiation ). When Częstochowa was taken by the Russians during the first partition of Poland he was released, assigned a passport and left for Bohemia and Austria when he was pimping his daughter to the Emperor. Lots of his followers, called "przechszty" ( converts in Polish ) kept financing him mainly from Warsaw, sending gold to support his entourage and the flamboyant life style. Some years before he pulled off a massive, simultraneous conversion of around 13 thousand followers in Lwów cathedral.

Częstochowa today is a Virgin Mary's cult location where "pilgrims" go on a regular basis, very important in Polish martyrology ( fed down our throats since the very beginning of "education"). Frankism itself comes from teachings of Sabbatai Zwi . They both had connections with Turkish court in Istambul, they were both born on Polish territory ( we had a common border with Ottoman Empire back than ).

Anyways, descendants of Frankists are overrepresented in Polish "elites" even today as the last names suggest ( Przybylski, Jeziorański, Olszewski, Majewski, Kwiecień etc. )

After Frank's death in Offenburg, Germany his daughter and sons used to perform "fakes" in front of the followers in a form of dressing one of the Frank brothers in the father's clothes selling the myth of his resurrection. Frankists were also financed by the Rotschilds from the nearby Frankfurt.
bostonterrierowner

BTW it's interesting how it relates to media fakery. Adam Mickiewicz, our "national" poet comes from frankist family ( his maternal grand mother belonged to the original sect). Mickiewicz's work has been used up until today to spill venom against Russia, promote regressive nationalism, and a twsited vision of Poland as a "messiah of nations". Mickiewicz was of course a mason, close friend of Mazzini and the Rotschilds' protege.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"After Frank's death in Offenburg, Germany his daughter and sons used to perform "fakes" in front of the followers in a form of dressing one of the Frank brothers in the father's clothes selling the myth of his resurrection. Frankists were also financed by the Rotschilds from the nearby Frankfurt."

Frankenstein? Tell me more!
bostonterrierowner

brianv wrote:"After Frank's death in Offenburg, Germany his daughter and sons used to perform "fakes" in front of the followers in a form of dressing one of the Frank brothers in the father's clothes selling the myth of his resurrection. Frankists were also financed by the Rotschilds from the nearby Frankfurt."

Frankenstein? Tell me more!
Jakub Frank was propagating bullshit of being a "messiah" and to keep the legend alive and money coming after his demise, his followers had to be convinced somehow that the old prick wasn't just a lying con-man working for some sinister agenda. So, when Frank finally left this world, his daughter took the leadership of the sect together with her 2 brothers. Alexander Kraushar in his book " Frank i Frankiści Polscy/Frank and Polish Frankists" published in 1898 described how they used to put Jakub's clothes on one of his sons to show that the master actually came back from the dead :) They were performing this idiocy practically every night.

You might be onto something here Brian. We need to remeber that the Frankist movement was a huge thing in 18th and 19th century Poland, most populous and vast country in Europe at that time ( at least until 1795 when Poland was erased from the maps ) , attracting great numbers of followers. Maybe the author of Frankenstein had some connections to the "movement/cult".

Gyges, what do you think ?

Jakub Frank used to throw around the word "Daas" , any idea about the origin of this thing?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"Maybe the author of Frankenstein had some connections to the "movement/cult". "

Perhaps it was a swipe at them. Perhaps it was allegorical or a "cautionary tale of woe". And then, of course, bastardised by the film industry so that any message was hidden under tons of makeup and crap acting. Smók góód.

I'm not sure this is the direction that hoi wanted for the thread - perhaps it might warrant being moved somewhere else.
hoi.polloi

Gyges' Esoteria 101 (caution: poorly edited)

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

This is for Gyges' work, which seems to be too lacking in things like "spell check" (or awareness of the passive voice, which I'd just tried describing) to belong anywhere else. Apparently not worth deleting due to its popularity, we will let Gyges' things simmer on the imagination for a bit, before possibly doing something else with it. Are we too scared to delete it and simply remove it to the Derailing Room? I am not sure. I can't decide. It's hot out. I'm busy. All I know is that it doesn't really answer the "Numbers and Semiotics in the News" questions in that thread, though it does seem to be an attempt at "decoding" their subjects. Perhaps given enough scrap paper room, Gyges will be able to compose something that is more concise somewhere in here, and we might add it to our knowledge more digestibly (heck — as long as we are making up words!)