Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 "Disappears"

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
anonjedi2

Re: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 "Disappears"

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Classic fear propaganda. Is anyone actually suggesting that the powers that be have the ability to create a Tsunami or other large climate event? I don't think we'll see the plane again, personally. It would just be a little bit much for even the general public to swallow if suddenly the plane reappears out of nowhere. But then again, the general public will believe anything, so .... :D
gwynned

Unread post by gwynned »

anonjedi2 wrote:Classic fear propaganda. Is anyone actually suggesting that the powers that be have the ability to create a Tsunami or other large climate event? I don't think we'll see the plane again, personally. It would just be a little bit much for even the general public to swallow if suddenly the plane reappears out of nowhere. But then again, the general public will believe anything, so .... :D
Well, so far all the ridiculous non-explanations have done little to arouse suspicion among the general public. And the non-story continues, with CNN in the drivers seat. They had the 'exclusive' interview with the Malaysian PM who, when pressed, said nothing but agreed to release a report saying nothing the following week. The report was issued yesterday, confirming nothing new and so the story continues.

Something did happen a couple of days ago, though officials are confident it will turn out to be nothing. Some Aussies with apparently special cameras managed to photograph what may be plane parts deep below the surface and several thousand miles away from the official search area. The official response?
Even as they were rejecting as far-fetched an Australian company's assertion that it may have identified the resting place of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 -- thousands of miles from where investigators have been searching -- experts acknowledged Wednesday that they have little choice but to check it out.
"The investigators are going to be hard-pressed to blow this off," said Mary Schiavo, a former inspector general for the Department of Transportation. "I think, at this point, because of the lack of results where they've been searching for six weeks, they're almost stuck. They have to go look."
http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/30/world/asi ... nes-plane/
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

gwynned wrote:
anonjedi2 wrote:Classic fear propaganda. Is anyone actually suggesting that the powers that be have the ability to create a Tsunami or other large climate event? I don't think we'll see the plane again, personally. It would just be a little bit much for even the general public to swallow if suddenly the plane reappears out of nowhere. But then again, the general public will believe anything, so .... :D
Well, so far all the ridiculous non-explanations have done little to arouse suspicion among the general public. And the non-story continues, with CNN in the drivers seat. They had the 'exclusive' interview with the Malaysian PM who, when pressed, said nothing but agreed to release a report saying nothing the following week. The report was issued yesterday, confirming nothing new and so the story continues.

Something did happen a couple of days ago, though officials are confident it will turn out to be nothing. Some Aussies with apparently special cameras managed to photograph what may be plane parts deep below the surface and several thousand miles away from the official search area. The official response?
Even as they were rejecting as far-fetched an Australian company's assertion that it may have identified the resting place of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 -- thousands of miles from where investigators have been searching -- experts acknowledged Wednesday that they have little choice but to check it out.
"The investigators are going to be hard-pressed to blow this off," said Mary Schiavo, a former inspector general for the Department of Transportation. "I think, at this point, because of the lack of results where they've been searching for six weeks, they're almost stuck. They have to go look."
http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/30/world/asi ... nes-plane/
Was Madeleine McCann down there too?
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

Was Madeleine McCann down there too?
No, but there are reports that the searchers have stumbled across Glenn Miller! :)
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

A couple of days ago I thought I'd watch the program below, an update of where to now for MH370,which was promoted as having an interview with Peter Weeks, the brother of missing MH370 passenger Paul.
http://tvnz.co.nz/sunday-news/vanishing ... eo-5987848

It reminded of the Australian 9/11 victim Peter (Gyulavary) and his brother Paul. So I thought I'd visit that old Clues forum thread.
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... +home+paul

Is it me ?
But Genevieve Gyulavary (left) daughter of Peter Gyulavary has a striking likeness to Danica Weeks (right), wife (perhaps now widow) of MH370 passenger Paul Weeks.

Image Image
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

Pamela Chu

Was this the reported name?
edgewaters

Unread post by edgewaters »

anonjedi2 wrote:I don't think we'll see the plane again, personally. It would just be a little bit much for even the general public to swallow if suddenly the plane reappears out of nowhere.
After this week, I'm inclined to say ... no, they wouldn't even wonder about it for a second.
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

Apologies for straying slightly from the topic here, but, here's a picture of an Orion doing its bit for the search for MH370
CAPTION: "A Royal Australian Air Force Orion from 92 Wing dropping stores to HMAS Toowoomba during the search for MH370 in April."
source:http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/ar ... d=11311663

Look at the 'smoke' coming out the back of the engines. These are not contrails because "[c]ontrails only occur at very high altitudes; usually above 8,000 m (26,000 ft), where the air temperature is below −40 °C (−40 °F), and the relative humidity is over 60%.[3]" ~http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail

It must be exhaust smoke. But I live near an air base, but I have never seen any plane - jet or turboprop - leaving any kind of trail. If it were a car, I'd guess there must be an engine problem. So I googled 'turbo prop exhaust' and found a page full of images -https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=turbo ... 69&bih=733
None of the images of prop planes in flight showed any smoke or contrail, except this one:

CAPTION:"Turbo prop military cargo airplane. Looks like an accident because of powerful exhaust."

I'm pretty sure there are some pilots on this forum who may be able to answer me, "Is dark/black exhaust smoke as depicted a good indication of photo fakery (excluding planes with damaged engines)? And how about the trajectory that the plane seems to have taken?"
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

arc300 wrote:Look at the 'smoke' coming out the back of the engines.
No need to fry your brain cells over such technicalities. The propellers are not even turning (at least, that´s the impression I get). It´s clearly a paste job, and not the best one I have seen.

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... d40a.90626
lux

Unread post by lux »

Yes, I would say it was a paste job.

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... d40a.90626
Tarek701

Unread post by Tarek701 »

Chinese hackers "stole classified data from Malaysia's MH370 investigation".
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ssing.html

Stealing investigation data about a plane that never crashed and never existed? This is getting funnier and funnier.
mnew9

Unread post by mnew9 »

The MH370 circus goes on! The latest -

TWO people have come forward claiming they know what caused Flight MH370 to disappear without a trace.

Indonesia’s police chief General Sutarman reportedly told a meeting of airline officials and senior police, “I spoke to the Malaysian Police Chief, Tun Mohammed Hanif Omar. I actually know what had actually happened with MH370.”

Indonesian news organisation Kompas.com reported General Sutarman’s comments were witnessed by a number of high-ranking police officers and Lion Air representatives.
It is not clear when the claims were made.
The astonishing comments have sparked concern that officials have always known what caused the Malaysian Airlines plane to vanish six months ago with 239 passengers and crew on board.
Inspector General of Police in Malaysia, Khalid Abu Bakar, said he was shocked at General Sutarman’s statement and promised to question him.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/flig ... id=5727606

In the same article, I love the way that yet another so called "aviation expert" has come forward claiming that MH370 pilot Ahamad Shah was "mentally ill" and caused the disappearance of the plane. How the fuck would he know? :rolleyes:
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

I think Tim might be a fan of Cluesforum...

Missing MH370 latest: Emirates President Tim Clark raises doubts about satellite handshakes
"Experience shows that when a plane crashes into water, you can always find something. But in this instance, we haven't found a single scrap of evidence that the plane is there. Just the satellite handshakes, and even those I have my doubts about,"

He's quoted slightly differently here & here...
"Our experience tells us that in water incidents, where the aircraft has gone down, there is always something. We have not seen a single thing that suggests categorically that this aircraft is where they say it is, apart from this so-called electronic satellite 'handshake', which I question as well."
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

I was unsure whether to post it here or in the 'probability of simulated entities' thread but I am very suspicious about the corporeal existence of Andre D. Milne (allegedly of Toronto).

Andre is apparently trying to raise cash to help the families of flight MH370 find their missing loved ones.

Here's 'his' video...

I also note that the name of the current official theory is "seventh arc"... yet another 7 involved in this 'mystery'.

Either way it should be remembered that the supposed 'best' alternative theory is "another crazed-pilot mass-murder suicide-flight like Germanwings (& 9/11)".
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Critical Mass wrote:I was unsure whether to post it here or in the 'probability of simulated entities' thread but I am very suspicious about the corporeal existence of Andre D. Milne (allegedly of Toronto).
:lol: Absolutely priceless find, dear CM !

And of course, you did well to post it here on this "Flight 370" thread which, after all, is also about a (most probably) simulated entity, namely - the very flight itself !

As for this hilarious. 'posterized "Andre D. Milne" poster-boy character, well...what to say? It oozes of yet another Tavistock-engineered mass-dumbing psyploy designed to further downgrade the public's sense of reality and, at the same time, "raise (read: 'lower') the bar" as to what we are supposed to accept as real and legit.

I predict that the next video featuring "Andre D. Milne" will show him in perfect / high-definition video - mingling with other folks / getting interviewed and so on - in a resplendently real / authentic-looking environment. Mind you, Mr Milne may perhaps be a quite real, flesh-and-blood clown working for some 'intelligence' hub (but I'm not holding my breath - my money is on the "2015-styled Max Headroom" hypothesis for now). Let's wait and see...