THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
CitronBleu

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by CitronBleu »

TrutherInTX wrote:CitronBleu, I am glad you are back. Your analysis in the Boston Bombing thread I think is a breakthrough. You and Sunshine05 present compelling evidence with the video clips and explanation of what you are seeing. I wish I had a better eye to find these things but I definitely appreciate what you both find and share.
Thank you TrutherInTx !

I have been searching for a reason to explain the various glitches and defects apparent in these mass-produced videos. Are they accidents or purposefully inserted into the imagery?

Perhaps we can find an answer to this manifest paradox in my previous post in the NASA thread at
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 8#p2390589:
CitronBleu wrote:Is there not a part in each and every one of us that knows it is all fake?

Man must necessarily be superior to the machine, as the Creator is to the created.
The developers cannot create a defect-free synthetic animation, since they would then put themselves at risk of being fooled by their own creation.

Therein lies the weakness of their model.
CitronBleu

Unread post by CitronBleu »

I am writing this post to discuss adequate terminology to describe and define what this forum and all its determined members have exposed and revealed ever since it was founded by Simon in 2009.

I call the digital animations we are presented on a daily basis by the acronym SVR, or
, Synthetic Virtual Reality, and I want to explain why I believe the term simulated would be inaccurate.

Indeed I believe the term simulated to be not only incorrect, but possibly misleading, and let me explain why.

What is a simulation?

Simulation is from the Latin simulatus, past participle of similare (“to make like, imitate, copy, represent, feign”), from similis (“like”).

A simulation is some thing that is like some other. Like here is to be taken in the sense of resembles.

Yet in what way does a digital animation resemble us?

How similar is it to me?

Does it give me back a feeling of touch when I put my hand out to or on it? No.

Does it have any type of smell, odor that I can relate to? No.

Is it 6.1 feet tall? No.

Does it resemble in any way anything about me? No.

Thus calling simulation a digital animation which is virtually indistinguishable, by and through our own eyes, from objective reality, is a LIE.

Ok enough, I am turning my brain off.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I agree that "simulation" may not always be the best word to describe the media revolving around and promoting the hoaxes. I will definitely try to use "Synthetic Virtual Reality" in my vocabulary here.

The reason I think simulation may be effective in part is because it depends what is being "simulated" by a simulation.

If there is a simulation of a "victimhood complex" then it is not entirely important that the body or humanoid thing (represented by false pictures of never-existing people) has anything to do with a real human being. It is only a sort of "package" for the victimhood to present itself to the public. In that case, it truly might be called an attempted simulation of victimhood. A vicsim.

But if you are talking about the "sim" itself as a simulation, you are right that the whole back story profile, backstopping and/or other data circulating around that vicsim to promote its existence might be called a synthetic virtual human rather than a simulated human.

On the other hand, if this person is, in fact, a "real person", like say a human being walking around going by the name Barack Obama (whether that is his birth name or not) then one must wonder if "simulation" doesn't still work to refer to this fake thing that resembles that actor.

It is complex, and I like the discussion.
hoi.polloi

The Alfred P. Sloan Foundation: "helping" the public understand "science". Hmm.
hoi.polloi

Public Understanding of Science, Technology, & Economics
This program seeks to bridge the two cultures—the humanities and the sciences—through support of books, radio, film, television, theatre, and new media to reach a wide, non-specialized audience. The program has supported books such as Eric Kandel’s The Age of Insight, and Richard Rhodes’s The Making of the Atomic Bomb. The nationwide theatre program has supported works such as David Auburn’s Proof, and Anna Ziegler’s Photograph 51, about Rosalind Franklin. In film, the program has pioneered a film development pipeline of multiple program partners beginning with six film schools, through which Sloan is able to nurture and develop individual projects with different grants until they are successfully launched—in 2013 both Andrew Bujalski’s Computer Chess and Rob Meyer’s A Birder’s Guide to Everything premiered at festivals. The Foundation also has a robust radio and television program which supports original high quality programming across the country, and includes support of Radiolab and Science Friday, and supports television programs such as PBS’s The American Experience. Other support goes to innovative efforts such as the World Science Festival.
http://www.sloan.org/about-the-foundation/

Founded by General Motors.

Hmm, is this the same General Motors that bought up the functional trolley railway system in Minneapolis and tore it up, to force more people to get cars? The same General Motors that drops regular funds into ALEC — the "corporate bill mill" as SourceWatch calls it — that furthers corporate dominance over all American politics? The General Motors that scripts and releases fake news as "Video News Releases"? Which tries to buy off journalism students? Whose executives mock climate change (perhaps quite rightly!) but refuse to release cars that could quite simply run on nothing?

Well, I'll be! What a happy cozy group this "unrelated" Alfred P. Sloan foundation is. Helping to update the public on all things the major corporations say is science.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

P.U.S.T.E or 'puste' means 'No Chance!' in German. <_<

http://dictionary.reverso.net/german-english/Puste
hoi.polloi

Sorry to formalize another assumed rule but it seems we should make this clear since it has been an unfortunate problem in the past.

There is a new requirement posted in the Guidelines: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 0#p2355210
9) Do not abuse the edit function. Editing your posts is for a few key things: clarifying, improving spelling, grammar and punctuation, or adding additional information. It is not for retracting the meaning of the post or erasing the entire content of posts. It is not for deleting your posts. You can request us to delete posts for you in a private message. Please learn to think before you post. Learn to stand by your words and be comfortable with your mistakes being preserved in the forum. The admins do it, too. It's how we all learn from one another. The content of your posts may be deleted or moved or changed. We only alter posts worth reading, and we do it to improve readability in the following ways: fixing typos, spelling words correctly, removing misused code such as stray tags. We do not edit garbage posts. If anything, they are removed or left to represent you for good or ill. So don't post garbage.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

pov603 wrote:P.U.S.T.E or 'puste' means 'No Chance!' in German. <_<

http://dictionary.reverso.net/german-english/Puste
"Empty" in Polish
scud

Unread post by scud »

Thailand’s answer to NASA...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=792_1403453549

Quite mesmerising. Hmm, I wonder if launches from Cape Canaveral are in fact large bamboo poles filled with black powder. Certainly produces a similar effect, specially the many ‘anomalies’ suffered!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Ha-ha.

Too bad it isn't the least bit funny.
Humanity Surprised It Still Hasn’t Figured Out Better Alternative To Letting Power-Hungry Assholes Decide Everything

Individuals in every country on earth voiced their frustration that, in spite of generations of mistreatment, neglect, and abuse they have suffered at the hands of those in positions of authority, they continue to allow control over the world’s governments, businesses, and virtually every other type of organization and social group to fall to the most megalomaniacal pricks among them.

“We’ve all seen what this system leads to, so you’d think that by now, someone, somewhere would have sat down and thought up another way to keep our societies functioning without giving all the power to arrogant, amoral dicks whose only concern is improving their own status,” said Mumbai software designer Ankan Rao, one of 7.1 billion humans who conveyed continued surprise that their species has so far proven incapable of formulating a method of governance that was even slightly more tolerable. “Everybody dislikes the people in charge and everybody knows they’re only serving their own personal agendas at the expense of everyone else, but we just keep allowing these jerks to make our decisions time and time again. And it’s not just here—it’s everywhere in the world.”
Given the prevalence throughout history of compassionless, two-faced leaders whose lust for control and inflated self-importance have led to disastrous results for society at large, many individuals questioned if, going forward, they should instead try giving power to someone other than a greedy, self-serving bastard.
When pressed for further comment, however, every member of humanity agreed that the current system, though deeply flawed, remains far better than one in which they actually have to make decisions for themselves.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/humani ... ett,36361/
Pilgrim

Unread post by Pilgrim »

Dare I mention the Jimmy Savile saga as psyops and media fakery? I am almost scared to do so because if it is psyops, it's a very clever one that would condemn those who would question it or highlight any fakery of being defenders of pedophilia which I am certainly not as i would agree to hang them by their balls if they were truly guilty beyond all reasonable doubt.
I must confess, I did buy into all this saga but the more they overplayed it and "victims" stories became "truth" rather than allegations by the BBC as dead men can't be slandered or defend themselves and the press can now present their allegations as facts, the more I started to doubt with the ridiculous recent headlines.
Shills like David Icke of course can now say "look, we told you all this years ago and have been proved correct"
http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/tag/jimmy-savile/
So now many so-called "truth sites" are fully on board with the Main Stream News and promote the same message.
The Perps can therefore link elite and celebrity "pedophilia" to conspiracy nutters and call out so-called witch hunts so can take back the authority and initiative. "Hey look we have exposed Savile so we must be telling the truth"
Very clever, I can't stand Savile or most celebrities myself and have no interest in defending them but am only trying to see the bigger picture.
At least one popular blogger has highlighted some problems with the Savile saga.
http://annaraccoon.com/2014/06/26/eyeba ... legations/
Last edited by Pilgrim on Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
hoi.polloi

That is a very interesting take, Pilgrim. I agree that many of these stories — no matter how true they may represent behavior of the so-called elite — are paraded for a specific purpose.

Sometimes I think they like to remind one another to 'know their place' and they will throw each other under the bus.

Or occasionally, a harmless inflatable bus to gauge reactions and, as you suggest, make associations in the public's eyes.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Pilgrim wrote:Dare I mention the Jimmy Savile saga as psyops and media fakery? I am almost scared to do so because if it is psyops, it's a very clever one that would condemn those who would question it or highlight any fakery of being defenders of pedophilia which I am certainly not as i would agree to hang them by their balls if they were truly guilty beyond all reasonable doubt.
I must confess, I did buy into all this saga but the more they overplayed it and "victims" stories became "truth" rather than allegations by the BBC as dead men can't be slandered or defend themselves and the press can now present their allegations as facts, the more I started to doubt with the ridiculous recent headlines.
Shills like David Icke of course can now say "look, we told you all this years ago and have been proved correct"
http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/tag/jimmy-savile/
So now many so-called "truth sites" are fully on board with the Main Stream News and promote the same message.
The Perps can therefore link elite and celebrity "pedophilia" to conspiracy nutters and call out so-called witch hunts so can take back the authority and initiative. "Hey look we have exposed Savile so we must be telling the truth"
Very clever, I can't stand Savile or most celebrities myself and have no interest in defending them but am only trying to see the bigger picture.
At least one popular blogger has highlighted some problems with the Savile saga.
http://annaraccoon.com/2014/06/26/eyeba ... legations/
I touched on this here a few months ago. http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2389633#p2389633

I became suspicious of this whole Savile feeding frenzy, when sites such as David Icke's use the Daily Mail as source material.

This is quite an interesting blog, questioning the validity of some of the accusations. http://jimcannotfixthis.blogspot.co.nz/
hoi.polloi

Anybody else find that trying to go to Fakeologist.com throws a "Database error"?
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

hoi.polloi wrote:Anybody else find that trying to go to Fakeologist.com throws a "Database error"?
Search "is this website down." Click on one of the results, and they can tell you. The answer is "Yes."