GETTING THE WORD OUT!

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
simonshack
Administrator

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Unread post by simonshack »

Stewart Ogilby was kind enough to give me the opportunity to voice my / our views over at Veterans today - following Fetzer's latest attack on our collective work over there. Stewart also wrote a fine preface to my piece. Enjoy:

Simon Shack’s September Clues
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/01/21 ... mber-clues

Your comments are most welcome - on that VT page's comment section. :)
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

I wanted to post a comment but I was unable to register, I never received an email confirmation. I am very happy to see that Stewart wrote an article in your defense, Simon.

This is what I tried to post -

Thank you, Stewart for responding to Fetzer's hit piece against Simon Shack. I was shocked that someone purporting to be a scientist would stoop to such a level and I believe what little credibility he had remaining is now lost. Though many remain uncertain about what happened that day, Simon's work has always been respected by most researchers, myself included.

When one takes the time to look at the September Clues research, it just makes sense. The media fakery is so obvious. We can't trust any of the imagery from that day. The sims research seems difficult to believe yet a careful look and it is obvious that victims were indeed faked. Why? Fetzer's co-writers discuss the victim's compensation fund - HOW can there be fake victims? Think about it. The money is going somewhere. The money goes to those who sponsor the fake victims. It is a giant scam. I spent years looking at this and I 100% agree with Clues research. They are the only ones who truly get it.

If you look at other modern day false flags you will see the same exact things happening. In fact Fetzer and others recently published a joint report about Sandy Hook and media fakery and fake victims associated with that. How can they buy that SH was all fake but refuse to see that 9/11 was equally as fake? Both were manufactured events and these are just the tip of the iceberg. This is happening all over the world today.

I believe Fetzer feels that he vested too much time into his 9/11 research and doesn't want to see that it was all a waste of time analyzing photos to determine how the buildings came down. I guess Clues research does undermine his research - as it should.

Simon - I respect your research as it opened my eyes to what is really going on. Keep doing what you do!
simonshack
Administrator

Ooops ! The above-mentioned column on Veterans Today (by Stewart Ogilby and your truly) was just deleted by the VT administrators - within a few hours of its publication... I will keep you all posted about any developments of this. Please keep in mind that, a few days ago, Jim Fetzer was allowed to publish on VT a direct attack on yours truly and Cluesforum - complete with slanderous statements and crass ad hominem attacks. Yet, this Jim Fetzer hit-piece aimed at discrediting our work is still up and running:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/01/18 ... stractors/

:angry:

For now, here's a full transcript of the deleted article (which had already gathered 18 comments - now vanished in cyberspace...) :

ARTICLE DELETED BY THE VETERANS TODAY MODERATORS - on Jan 22, 2014 :

SIMON SHACK’S SEPTEMBER CLUES

PREFACE by Stewart Ogilby:

Note: I am pleased to publish Mr. Simon Shack’s statement below my own column. Persons interested in reviewing 9/11 research done by himself and his associates need to access the link he placed at the end of his statement.

Americans have traveled a long way from a home that was established for them by a handful of brilliant men less than two hundred and fifty years ago. These men struggled together despite major disagreements in order to secure a form of government never before seen among men except paradoxically in the soon to be decimated Iroquois confederacy. Among these brilliant men was Thomas Jefferson, arguably the brightest as well as the most contradictory and enigmatic. Today we cling to his writings and yearn for freedoms and rights for mankind that he found in his prodigious reading and that he expressed in letters and early Virginia political writings. Those ideas became encoded in the new government’s founding documents.

Located on the continent’s eastern edge, Jefferson’s compatriots were men of property. Emerging Western social philosophies provided ample rationalization to set up a nominally classless system whereby the unexplored new continent would be exploited in such a manner as to yield them and their progeny substantially increased wealth. The majority of newcomers for more than a century would be slaves, sometimes euphemistically itemized as indentured servants, black slaves from Africa, impoverished immigrants, females and other workers. Non-emancipated and non-propertied non-homesteaders would be vote-less in the new Republic. The founders and certain others would own property that others would work. Plus ca change, plus c’est la meme chose, and the only thing that has changed today is the breed of our owners.

Man’s nature evolved to meet needs of a progressively rational, civilized and urbanized animal. Encoded attributes advantageous to individual struggles for survival constitute our inherited nature. Survival demands self interest in conjunction with participation in actions undertaken by one’s kin, tribe, clan, or islanders. The will to power and greed are both hard-wired to some degree. However, when those characteristics dominate after individual needs are met effectively we may rightfully define resulting behavior as sociopathic. Such persons own tags of money and power.

As a businessman Jefferson was an abysmal failure. A case can be made for Jefferson not sharing the strong personal vested interests of his compatriots. Monticello was auctioned off following his death but his true legacy is incalculable. Thomas Jefferson’s ghost looms above our Republic’s present guardians. They abhor the sentiments of Jefferson and his mentor, George Mason, that found their way into our Constitution’s Bill of Rights. Above all, they detest our First Amendment’s provision that “Congress shall make no law … abridging the freedom of speech …”.
Existing power targets individuals who become significant enough to threaten its positions. That has been that way since Socrates and since the Inquisition. Today we can name examples: Kennedy, King, Wellstone, Zundel, and many others. Look carefully at those who are derided by propagandists who own, manage and control America’s press, TV channels, and Hollywood and who conspire to censor the Internet. They insist that certain persons whom they label “idiots” be ignored. Pay close attention to those persons who are officially trivialized, castigated, and eventually muzzled and you will find those most feared by the powers of the world in which we live.

This brings us directly to a man who calls himself Simon Shack. Others debate instrumental questions about 9/11, the watershed event of our age. Shack raises a huge fundamental issue in his analysis of 9/11. His methodical analysis of 9/11 obliges us to face squarely the possibility of sweeping corporate complicity. If Simon Shack is right, his analysis proves that we live today in a world of corporately crafted fantasy, a pathological world of hoaxes and fears and wars and lies controlled by persons owning tags of money and power.

The extent of greed and mendacity in such a world, supported by corporations, the hub of modern economic society, lies at the very heart of Shack’s revelations. Should that key issue be documented and exposed accurately, the structure of such a world would need to be denounced and overturned. If one enters into Google just 3 keywords: 911 MEDIA HOAX, it does appear that the 911 cat is out of the bag.

All mankind thrives better in a world of truth, compassion, peace, cooperation, and love. Simon Shack’s work, which I considered to be preposterous at first glance, requires serious consideration. In the best tradition of free journalism and open debate, let the man speak for himself.

************************************************************************************************************************************

Imagine – in the “Age of Imagery” by Simon Shack

21 January, 2014

Imagine the news media without the ‘magic’ of imagery. Imagine a world without videos or pictures – only radio and printed press. Just imagine. It’s a bit hard to do (John Lennon may disagree) yet that’s what the public had to rely upon not so long ago, before the advent of photography and TV.

Without imagery, we’d have to put our blind trust in faceless voices & scribes to keep us informed of what’s going on around this world. We’d only have those news media folks’ word for it – assuring us that their words were trustworthy and true. If a volcano erupted somewhere around the globe, a thousand words couldn’t even begin to describe what the fiery spectacle looked like in reality. With no imagery to back the story up – we’d have to IMAGINE it all for ourselves. Imagine that.

Without any visuals of daily news events reaching our eyes, inquiring minds would inevitably start wondering whether any given event described by these voices & scribes were being truthfully relayed – or if the event even took place at all. Hey, didn’t Orson Welles fool his audience back in 1938 with his simulated CBS radio ‘news’ broadcast of a dramatic alien invasion? The shocking ‘news broadcast’ terrified many Americans and a public outcry ensued – yet this cheap corporate media hoax was hailed as a ‘work of art’ by many pundits.

Fortunately, all this is now a thing of the past… Today, we can count on what is considered the most acute of our five senses – eyesight – to empirically verify that any sort of news event occurred as reported, can we not? We could rightly say that we live in the “Age of Imagery” – what with the tons of pictures, movies and videos that jostle for our attention on a daily basis. To be sure, any modern news story is unfailingly accompanied with visuals of the same – virtually making you feel as if “you were there”. Virtually, that is. Virtually. And that is the whole point of the matter.

An image may be worth a thousand words – but it may also prop up a thousand lies.

An image can only be considered, at best, as a virtual copy of reality. It cannot be used to prove the real-world occurrence of what it purports to depict. Any moviegoer knows that. Only a madman would contend that the ‘Empire State building’ (in fact, a digital depiction thereof) seen exploding and collapsing top-down in the 1996 movie “Independence Day” PROVES that it was actually destroyed in reality… On 9/11, we were shown two skyscrapers collapsing on TV in almost identical fashion (top-down). As it is, none of the extant and wildly contradictory images depicting these two physically inexplicable collapses proves that the event occurred as shown. Au contraire: its inconsistent, artificial and non-physical aspects strongly support the thesis that what was shown on TV on 9/11 was nothing but a “Hollywood-style” production – from start to finish.

As it is, this thesis has been thoroughly tested and corroborated by our longstanding research at septemberclues.org and Cluesforum.info : what we saw on TV on 9/11 was a pre-fabricated ‘action movie’. Only minutes after “Flight 11” allegedly hit the first tower at 8:46AM, the TV audience was treated to sweeping, “aerial TV-chopper birds-eye views” of Manhattan – and so the 102-minute blockbuster was underway…Bring the popcorn, sonny ! If you – dear reader – have not viewed my 90min September Clues research documentary, perhaps you may wish to do so now. The thing is, what TV aired on 9/11 cannot be described – or much less depicted – with words.

Apart from demonstrating the wholesale (pre-)fabrication of the 9/11 TV imagery (and the subsequently released “amateur footage”), we have also performed extensive investigations into what is, undoubtedly, the most ‘sensitive’ issue of the entire 9/11 scam : the purported victims of the day – which have turned out to be every bit as fictitious as the 9/11 TV imagery itself. To this day, no solid evidence has emerged as to how many died on 9/11 – if any. The lack of real victims does not diminish in any way the criminal nature of this – and other similar – government-backed psyops. It only helps explain why so many people would go along with them – no questions asked – for personal profit. Had you realized that this world is riddled with greedy rats?

Our collective efforts spanning over more than half a decade have allowed us to establish, with a fair degree of certainty, that the major Anglo-American TV networks (and the international ‘media cartel’ as a whole) – acting as the lackeys and on behalf of the “powers that be” – were fully complicit in staging this epochal news hoax which, they say, “has changed the world forever”…

Over the years, unsurprisingly we may say, relentless efforts have been deployed by our opponents to dismiss, ridicule our simply downplay the significance of our findings. Our 9/11 research has been ostracized, banned and censored from most 9/11 “truther” forums and websites. A steady flow of outlandish media-absolving theories have been churned out, manifestly designed to try and restore some credibility to the phony 9/11 imagery – such as: “the planes were holograms” (thus, the TV imagery was real…), “the towers were pulverized by exotic weapons” (thus, the TV images showing absurd collapse-physics were real…) and so on and so forth.

Let us rejoice, ladies and gents. After all, 9/11 has provided us with a precious revelation. We – as in “the humanity as a whole” – owe to this sorry scam our newfound and all-important awareness: the use of FAKE IMAGERY – aired and published all over their global media networks – has been singled out as the prime weapon of mass distraction used by the ‘powers that be’ (or “The Nutwork ”, as I like to call it). It has been – for several decades now – the main pillar of their rule-by-deception strategy – and Its hypnotic effect on the masses has proven to be very efficient indeed. Its ‘practical applications’ are manifold and certainly not confined to the staging of phony terrorist attacks. But let us not digress – this is all for another day.

May reason prevail

Simon Shack

THE SEPTEMBER CLUES TOUR GUIDE: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=477/a>
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

The article seems to have disappeared from the VT site.

Edit: You just beat me to it :)
Last edited by dblitz on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Wow, maybe that's why I had trouble posting. They must have *just* deleted it because I was able to read it just an hour or so ago! I can't believe they removed it.
simonshack
Administrator

Just to document the fact that the Ogilby/ Shack piece ONCE EXISTED on the Veterans Today website:

Google cache version: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=no
VeteransTodayDELETION3.jpg
VeteransTodayDELETION3.jpg (164.88 KiB) Viewed 21349 times
I will keep you all posted regarding the reasons why the VT moderators deleted this article.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Can Ogilby be contacted to get his view on this?

Edit:
I found his email address and wrote to him myself. See my post below.
Last edited by lux on Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

simonshack wrote:

I will keep you all posted regarding the reasons why the VT moderators deleted this article.
Phonecall from CIA officer? :)
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

Did Fetzer shoot himself in the foot with that article on Simon Shack? Or hoist himself with his own petard, as Hamlet would say?
lux

Unread post by lux »

I wrote to Ogilby ([email protected]) and asked:

"It appears that Simon Shack's response (as well as your comments) regarding Fetzer's criticisms of Shack have been removed from the VT site. May I ask why this was done?"

Ogilby's prompt reply:

"I'm surprised myself and can only speculate. I had no problem publishing my own columns but as soon as I brought Simon in to defend against smears and outright lies my work was removed. Interesting."
simonshack
Administrator

I just left this comment under Fetzer's attack / hit-piece on Veterans Today (now at N°4 of this weeks' VT MOST READ):

simonshack wrote: January 23, 2014 - 4:40 am
I was kindly invited by Stewart Ogilby to illustrate here on Veterans Today some of the main findings of my longstanding September Clues research – and our now collective, ongoing investigations at Cluesforum.info. Unfortunately, VT removed the article within hours of its publication. If you wish to read it, here it is: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2389049#p2389049

Please note that the inexplicably deleted article did not in any way address the above piece by Jim Fetzer, Fox and Greenhalgh (or any of its content clearly aimed at discrediting both my work and my persona). It was certainly not meant as an inflammatory “tit for tat” response to the above Fetzer piece – nor to stir up controversy or set up any cage fights.

I only felt it would be fair for me to be allowed to illustrate to VT readers a few significant findings of the SC 9/11 investigations – which I personally have dedicated well over half a decade of my life to. I regret that VT decided to censor their longtime contributor Stewart Ogilby for giving me a chance to submit here on VT a short summary of my own research – while Jim Fetzer is free to publish a lengthy article defaming it.

Simon Shack
"Simon Shack, obf and the 9/11 September Clueless distractors" http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/01/18 ... ent-523556
elmoastro

Unread post by elmoastro »

I'm not even surprised anymore when I see evidence of media creating "reality". Every character seems to have a name that defines their activity to a degree as has been shown so often on this site.

Jim FETZer is no exception.

Re-reading this thread I had to laugh at the comparison to the Nutty Professor and his US Marine-gone-disheveled look.
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 2&start=45 (3/4 down the page)

No surprise that the surname "Fetz" turns out to be a German "nickname for a sloppy, disorderly person, from Middle High German vetze ‘scrap’, ‘rag’"
http://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=fetz
http://genealogy.familyeducation.com/su ... rigin/fetz

See also: Veeblefetzer

veeblefetzer definition
jargon
/vee'b*l-fetz'*/ (Or "veeblefeetzer"?) A purposely nonsensical sounding word applied to any sort of obscure or complicated object
(or subject?--my insertion), e.g. a piece of computer code, model railroad equipment, auto parts, etc.
The more immediate origin of the word is "Mad" Magazine. In the late 1950s and early 1960s it used the word along the same lines, especially in its send-ups of big business. "North American Veeblefetzer" was the subject of satires of an annual reports, an in-house newsletter, and more. A Veeblefetzer, in their case, was a robot-like device that did something or other.
The more distant source was probably a 19th century yiddish word, possibly with limited usage. In German, "Fetzer" is any contraption, while "Veeble" is a likely corruption of "Webel" -- meaning weaving. Textile mills of this period were crammed with very complicated, wildly active and very loud pieces of machinery.
See also veeblefester.
[veeblefeetzer or veeblefetzer?]
(1996-03-31)

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/veeblefetzer

Weaving contraption seems to fit what Jim Fetzer seems to be about.
simonshack
Administrator

JAHILLIYA (aka "J.T.") - enlightened muslim satirist

I have really enjoyed reading this blog - Jahilliya. The author ("J.T.") is a satirical writer armed with a delightfully pungent sense of humor.

"Islamic leaders consider speaking out for 9/11 truth"
http://jahilliya.wordpress.com/2014/01/ ... 911-truth/

My favourite part is this priceless paragraph - where the "King of Saudi Arabia" is quoted as saying:

“Just think if we had been more courageous in speaking out for 9/11 truth, we may have been able to avoid the shock and awe massacre of millions of our innocent Iraqi Muslim brethren. And now that we are learning that 9/11 was all perhaps just some phony media hoax with CGI special effects and fake victims, we really are now starting to look really dumb and pathetic indeed."

"J.T" is also a man concerned with the (apparently) senseless infighting among the so-called "9/11 truth community" - and recently wrote an open letter to the Veterans today website, in the aftermath of Fetzer's crass hit piece in which he and his asinine rabbits accused yours truly of being "an Israeli shill" and a "Flat Earth believer":

An open letter of concern to VT Editors
http://jahilliya.wordpress.com/2014/02/ ... t-editors/

Earlier still, "J.T" had written this satirical piece which - although it seems to lampoon both Fetzer and myself - I find quite funny:

Pandemonium at 9/11 truth peace conference
http://jahilliya.wordpress.com/2014/01/ ... onference/

I've since been in touch via personal e-mail with J.T. - who sounds like a really nice person - and is (in her own words) a great fan of our work. As someone who has been wondering all along why so few muslim / islamic people appear to have an interest in 9/11 (an event directly aimed at defaming them) - It really pleases me to see some bright minds from that 'camp' catching on to our solid 9/11 research.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I listened to the latest mini-show from Fakeologist last night and I think the message is sounding clearer and clearer. Ab called this show 87a (http://fakeologist.com/2014/02/15/ep87a ... mon-shack/) to indicate it is meant to focus just on Simon and CluesForum.

Among the good points raised, were tidbits like:
  • most people are just fooled by imagery and nothing more
  • the crassness of the small number of players making repeat appearances
  • re-emphasizing the terrible proportions and angles of the fabricated composites/scenery/imagery
  • the importance of repeating our denial of lies, repeating ourselves to counter the propaganda, esp. making the best points
Unfortunately, sometimes it sounded a bit meandering and occasionally off point. Or sweeping throw-away lines which sound like assumptions were made. But the strong points kept appearing and that was encouraging and I agree with lux that although it sometimes feels slow, the truth eventually can "sink in" and usurp the endless lies.
simonshack
Administrator

I would like to ask (any internet geeks) what this means:

If you dial "september clues" (in brackets) on the Youtube search engine, you get:

18.000 "results"

If you dial "september clues" (in brackets) on the Google search engine, you get:

147.000 "results"

Does this mean that 18.000 Youtube accounts and that 147.000 websites mention September Clues ? :huh:

If so, this would be pretty sweet! :)