MARS & the Curiosity Rover - NASA's latest hoax

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
CitronBleu

Re: MARS & the Curiosity Rover - NASA's latest hoax

Unread post by CitronBleu »

The special effects team at JPL hard at work. The following animation is a "smoothed movie of Phobos Passing Deimos in Martian Sky," composed of images purported to be taken by rover Curiosity on Mars.

http://mars.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/ima ... ageID=5514

Well worth the $2.5 billion invested in the space project movie.
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ My, what an amazing camera! The link above says it was taken with the rover's "mastcam" which is described here as having a lens with a maximum focal length of 100mm or what you'd find on many pocket digital cameras.

Phobos is said to be about 6,000 miles from Mars. So that mighty little mastcam is taking a shot of an object 6,000 miles away using only a 100mm lens. That would be comparable to my snapping a photo of the White Cliffs of Dover from Los Angeles (barring Earth curvature of course) with a Nikon Coolpix.
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

As I said over a year ago and men like William Cooper said long before me or anybody else, the alien deception will likely start with a "discovery" from Mars. All the same crap they said well over ten years ago about our Martian origins has been rehashed for quite a while now, except its now coming to a point where all the looney toon trash we’ve been fed by Hollywood for the last sixty years, the Ancient Astronaut Darwinists on the History Channel etc is to be “legitimized”. NASA will come out with all the data they collected from all the supposed missions to Mars that will correlate the "findings" from the Curiosity Rover, and with enough circumstantial evidence this will be taught as "fact" by academia. The buck isn’t going to stop with NASA either, the fraud will come in the form of archeology as well just like the Piltdown Man and the numerous other hoaxes before it and sense. This couldn’t come at a better time with a major conflict brewing in the Middle East, the economy going in the toilet, and of course, the recent news about "Area 51", how predictable.

Aliens : It's Official, Human life came from a rock on Mars so says a Scientist:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XDclvOVC54

Life DID begin on Mars - then we all travelled to Earth on a meteorite

Earth life 'may have come from Mars'

UFO : The CIA and Federal Government finally admit the existance of Area 51:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSz4CrVK0x4

William Cooper - NASA B.S.-Life on Mars:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8o76AYuyPc
Dcopymope
Banned

These creatures are becoming so predictable that its just getting boring to me, slowy planting the seeds in the minds of men.

Aliens : NASA's Curiosity rover discovers water in soil suggesting life began on Mars:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cev1FE51HzI

Nasa's Curiosity rover finds water in Martian soil

Mission to Mars:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHSJ_bjNRoA
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dcopymope wrote:These creatures are becoming so predictable that its just getting boring to me, slowly planting the seeds in the minds of men.
Nicely put, Dcopymope.
lux

Unread post by lux »

The perfect scam -– a robot on Mars that no one can verify really exists. Only the high priests can communicate with it so they can make up anything they want it to “tell” us.
Dcopymope
Banned

lux wrote:The perfect scam -– a robot on Mars that no one can verify really exists. Only the high priests can communicate with it so they can make up anything they want it to “tell” us.
What they are going to tell you is that mars was populated by an ancient race, who destroyed their planet in warfare and had to live underground because of the consequences of the terrible calamities that they visited upon themselves. At some point in our ancient history they came to this earth and populated the earth with the survivors of that cataclysm, bred with early man and the human race was the result of that mixture.....Sounds far fetched doesn't it? Well, you just keep your eyes and ears open ladies and gentlemen because that is the thrust of all that you are going to hear regarding extraterrestrial life, outer space. - William Cooper
We are now seeing this scenario about life originating on Mars being pushed more than ever, starting with Hollywood and the clowns in the new age movement like David Icke, then with shows like the 'History' Channel and now the news media. Academia will be teaching this as fact before we know it, and the science will be as bogus as the theory of evolution. The only key difference is nothing that NASA will tell us will be truly capable of any peer review since they are currently the only agency on the planet with an operational rover on Mars to begin with; and this is just assuming that space travel of any kind is even possible. A major alien themed propaganda campaign is in the works for sure. All this is happening while we have characters like the Pope stressing for all religions to unite as one.
Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

I am happy to report that India has decided to expand their economy, beyond call centers and making Jaguars, and expand our knowledge of the Universe by, ahem, going to Mars! :blink:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM0k1dTDqpg

:lol:

"A Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle rocket (PSLV) successfully launched from India's launch site, Satish Dhawan Space Center, at 09:08 UTC on November 5th 2013. The rocket carried India's first ever mission to Mars, an orbiter called Mangalyaan. If all goes well the Spacecraft will reach Mars on September 24th 2014.

Once at Mars the spacecraft has five instruments that will study the Martian atmosphere and the surface itself."

And just when I thought the global space fraud couldn't get any sillier. I hope the engineers in India remember that the Martian sky is pink.
simonshack
Administrator

Starbucked wrote:I am happy to report that India has decided to expand their economy, beyond call centers and making Jaguars, and expand our knowledge of the Universe by, ahem, going to Mars! :blink:
Aha - but the Indians still haven't mastered the fine Russian art of clean, eco-friendly, virtually smokeless lift offs ... :P

Indian lift off :

... as opposed to Soyuz lift off...

As that Indian rocket lands on Mars, the Curiosity rover should take advantage of that furnace to cook a nice tandoori.
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ That's because Indian rockets are powered by opium whereas Russian rockets are powered by clean burning vodka.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

simonshack wrote:
Starbucked wrote:I am happy to report that India has decided to expand their economy, beyond call centers and making Jaguars, and expand our knowledge of the Universe by, ahem, going to Mars! :blink:
Aha - but the Indians still haven't mastered the fine Russian art of clean, eco-friendly, virtually smokeless lift offs ... :P

Indian lift off :

... as opposed to Soyuz lift off...

As that Indian rocket lands on Mars, the Curiosity rover should take advantage of that furnace to cook a nice tandoori.
Apart from the beautiful, smiling, laughing Russian girl I particularily like the pink, no smoke, hot air column below the rocket (or whatever) assisting the show. Pink? Does air get pink when heated? B)
lux

Unread post by lux »

^ Notice also that the foreground news woman is in sharp focus and so is the rocket in the distance but the ground in between is out of focus. This is impossible unless the footage is a composite of at least two elements.

Which means she was actually standing in front of a blue/green screen and they probably had a wind machine blowing her hair, etc., etc. They also made sure she moved her hand (awkwardly it seems) in front of "the rocket" to make it look more "realistic."
simonshack
Administrator

Re:

Heiwa wrote:Pink? Does air get pink when heated? B)
Naah, Heiwa. As you well know, REAL rocket launches look like this... You can put your money on it! :rolleyes:

LAUNCH OF FIRST 2013 ARIANE 5 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn8wSAhk7Sw
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Simon,

exactly! French rockets do not produce pink exhaust fumes (and no smoke), while delivering satellites into orbit at high altitude/speed so the satellites cannot ever return.
Anyway, the Russian (or Ukrainian) funny girl probaly disturbed your attention from the real action? :rolleyes: :blink:
simonshack
Administrator

Heiwa wrote:Simon,

exactly! French rockets do not produce pink exhaust fumes (and no smoke), while delivering satellites into orbit at high altitude/speed so the satellites cannot ever return.
Anyway, the Russian (or Ukrainian) funny girl probaly disturbed your attention from the real action? :rolleyes: :blink:
The 'funny' girl? Look - the funniest thing I can think of right now is your insistence that the French Ariane (and ESA as a whole) is any more legit than NASA and all the other space balls. In this respect, you are truly a reliable source of fun to me!

But to be quite honest, I prefer Lux's sense of humor - as he explains why Russian and Indian 'rocket launches' look so different:
Lux wrote:That's because Indian rockets are powered by opium whereas Russian rockets are powered by clean burning vodka.