ENDEAVOUR - the 30-year Space Shuttle hoax

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: ENDEAVOUR - and the spaced-out NASA efforts

Unread post by simonshack »

XQB wrote:... you gotta love Mr. Obama's loony proposal of landing on an asteroid. How fitting, since Hollywood already wrote that script 15 years ago with Armageddon!
Indeed, XQB... hey, just imagine how much humanity could learn from landing on an asteroid! :rolleyes:

And if you're in the mood for another cosmic fairy tale...

Satellite NEAR and asteroid EROS - a love story
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p2374893
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

XQB wrote:Heiwa, I'm quite surprised that you bought into France's fake space program - hook, line, and sinker. Hate to break it to you, but your heroic French Ariane rockets are just as fake as NASA's cartoon shuttles. It doesn't take a genius to figure out why.
Not really being a genius but close to much obliged for clarification. :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Heiwa wrote:
XQB wrote:Heiwa, I'm quite surprised that you bought into France's fake space program - hook, line, and sinker. Hate to break it to you, but your heroic French Ariane rockets are just as fake as NASA's cartoon shuttles. It doesn't take a genius to figure out why.
That sentence reads like gobbledygook! Literary genius NOT!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

brianv wrote:
Heiwa wrote:
That sentence reads like gobbledygook! Literary genius NOT!
... and the continuing misuse - and overuse - of smilies is both immature, and emotionally and intellectually manipulative.
simonshack
Administrator

Heiwa wrote: Not really being a genius but close to much obliged for clarification. :)
What exactly do you mean to say by this, Heiwa?

The question we have here is: WHY does Heiwa, the great debunker of the physically impossible 9/11 twin tower collapses and the ridiculous Apollo program - believe in the French Ariane space program?

Can you please clarify why wou are able to believe in the reality of the French Space Program - while dismissing the NASA programs as the hoaxes that they are? I would totally relish to read your explanation for your line of logic!
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

simonshack wrote:
Heiwa wrote: Not really being a genius but close to much obliged for clarification. :)
What exactly do you mean to say by this, Heiwa?

The question we have here is: WHY does Heiwa, the great debunker of the physically impossible 9/11 twin tower collapses and the ridiculous Apollo program - believe in the French Ariane space program?

Can you please clarify why wou are able to believe in the reality of the French Space Program - while dismissing the NASA programs as the hoaxes that they are? I would totally relish to read your explanation for your line of logic!
OK - France only sends up light weight satellites to orbit Earth using its Ariane 5 rocket and it seems according my calculations the amount of energy/fuel to do it is right. The French rocket engines also seem to be correct. Satellites work. At least the French ones. French engineers are pretty good.

NASA sending up a 10 times heavier Shuttle using two booster rockets that use less fuel than Ariane 5 cannot possibly be right. Any Shuttle seen landing on a US airbase was just dropped off a plane one hour earlier at 10 000 m altitude. No Shuttle has ever visited the ISS as the ISS is a hoax.

This Elon Musk Space X rocket that can stop in flight and then descend to its starting pad evidently is fantasy.

Humans in space don't work as re-entry is impossible. I am disappointed that France/ESA participates in this hoax with fake astronuts but it seems the space industry is compartmentalized. The astronut part is Hollywood. Satellites work. Like fire works.

Happy?
simonshack
Administrator

Heiwa wrote:

Satellites work. At least the French ones. French engineers are pretty good.

(...)

No Shuttle has ever visited the ISS as the ISS is a hoax.
:lol: Fabulous! I am awed by your imaginative line(s) of reasoning!
XQB

Unread post by XQB »

Heiwa wrote:The French rocket engines also seem to be correct. Satellites work. At least the French ones. French engineers are pretty good.
Your beloved Ariane 5 rocket was born in 1996. Before the heroic French came along just 17 years ago, What did NASA and Soviet space hoaxers do to get their satellites launched prior to Ariane 5?
Heiwa wrote:NASA sending up a 10 times heavier Shuttle using two booster rockets that use less fuel than Ariane 5 cannot possibly be right. Any Shuttle seen landing on a US airbase was just dropped off a plane one hour earlier at 10 000 m altitude. No Shuttle has ever visited the ISS as the ISS is a hoax.
You agree the shuttle never visited ISS, yet wasn't one of Ariane 5's alleged missions to deliver a heavy payload to the ISS? (Wonkeypedia: On 9 March 2008, the first Ariane 5 ES-ATV was launched to deliver the first ATV called Jules Verne to the International Space Station. The ATV was the heaviest payload ever launched by a European rocket, providing supplies to the space station with necessary propellant, water, air and dry cargo.)

If you acknowledge the ISS is a hoax, how does a real Ariane 5 rocket (in your mind) deliver equipment to a fake space station? Seriously, how exactly does that work? If we're told Ariane 5 was out rendezvousing with ISS, why on earth should we believe anything about this fake rocket is real? And can you explain why all "official" Ariane 5 launch footage is fake?
Heiwa wrote:Humans in space don't work as re-entry is impossible. I am disappointed that France/ESA participates in this hoax with fake astronuts but it seems the space industry is compartmentalized. The astronut part is Hollywood. Satellites work. Like fire works.

Ah...satellites, quite possibly one of NASA's biggest and boldest lies ever. If satellites work, why has all the known imagery of them "working" in space been faked? What protects them from micro-meteorites travelling at thousands of mph, you know, the ones that constantly burn up in our atmosphere? What power source do they use that lets them operate infinitely? How do they manage to dodge the sun's brutal radiation? If NASA lied about nearly their entire space program, why should we believe them about satellites?
Heiwa wrote:Happy?
No, not really. As you can see, your vague reply left me with more questions than answers.
XQB

Unread post by XQB »

simonshack wrote:
XQB wrote:... you gotta love Mr. Obama's loony proposal of landing on an asteroid. How fitting, since Hollywood already wrote that script 15 years ago with Armageddon!
Indeed, XQB... hey, just imagine how much humanity could learn from landing on an asteroid! :rolleyes:

And if you're in the mood for another cosmic fairy tale...

Satellite NEAR and asteroid EROS - a love story
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p2374893
Yes another great thread, I've read some of it so far. Loony lander lands on Asteroid! This is the type of conditioning needed for our brains to accept that manned missions to Asteroids are indeed possible and a close reality. NASA/MIC PR film Armageddon was the start of this conditioning. Today there was a front page story on Yahoo about Mr. Obama's asteroid scientist, he's got us closer to lassoing and landing on an asteroid than you think!

Speaking of NASA fairy tales, one that always cracks me up is the fake Voyeger and Pioneer probes NASA launched back in the 60's and 70's. If I'm not mistaken, one of them's supposed to be still floating around out there near Saturn, with its infinite power source!
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

XQB wrote:
You agree the shuttle never visited ISS, yet wasn't one of Ariane 5's alleged missions to deliver a heavy payload to the ISS? (Wonkeypedia: On 9 March 2008, the first Ariane 5 ES-ATV was launched to deliver the first ATV called Jules Verne to the International Space Station. The ATV was the heaviest payload ever launched by a European rocket, providing supplies to the space station with necessary propellant, water, air and dry cargo.)

If you acknowledge the ISS is a hoax, how does a real Ariane 5 rocket (in your mind) deliver equipment to a fake space station? Seriously, how exactly does that work? If we're told Ariane 5 was out rendezvousing with ISS, why on earth should we believe anything about this fake rocket is real? And can you explain why all "official" Ariane 5 launch footage is fake?
I agree that any Ariane 5 payload like the ATV Jules Verne docking with the ISS appears to be pure propaganda. It seems the ATV Jules Verne later landed in Kazackstan after a succesful re-entry but I assume this ATV was just dropped from a plane at 10 000 m altitude. Re launch footage I assume footage of satellite launches are in order as the satellites apparently arrive in orbit. At least the Astra satellite I am connected to.
It is interesting subject. The French atomic bomb is 100% fake but many French believe France has the bomb, so maybe France mixes truth and lies with the Ariane 5 project?
simonshack
Administrator

I just thought this was a rather picturesque couple of NASA photographers. Please meet Michelle and Cherie (and their two cats) - both of whom had exclusive access to the Space Shuttle program. Michelle also does modeling photography in her spare time, builds 1/44-scale models of the Space Shuttle - and has spent seven years of military service with the US Air Force.

http://ww.mach25media.com/history2.html

Michelle and Cherie

ImageImage
Michelle sitting "in the commander's seat aboard the Space Shuttle" and "shortly after the landing of the first Space Shuttle STS-1".

...and Cherie - official NASA photographer / STS-5 Space Shuttle, 1982

Oh, and Michelle is also "certified to handle lunar rock samples brought back to Earth by the Apollo astronauts".
Here she is showing off the rocks to school children:
lux

Unread post by lux »

Awwww ... they even have a cat named Fluffy.
AirplaneJoe
Banned

Unread post by AirplaneJoe »

There is one thing I cannot understand about this idea that the space shuttle is a hoax. What about the pilots? These guys work hard to become astronauts. There is a selection that takes years, medical, psychological, technical etc. And then they enter NASA as shuttle pilots and they are told to become stupid actors? Are we to believe that they would go along with a hoax like this?

I know a lot of these pictures and evidence really looks suspicious. But it is hard for me to accept that just everything is a hoax and a lie. I always believed the moon landing was a hoax, but the shuttle and the ISS?
JLapage

Unread post by JLapage »

AirplaneJoe wrote:There is one thing I cannot understand about this idea that the space shuttle is a hoax. What about the pilots? These guys work hard to become astronauts. There is a selection that takes years, medical, psychological, technical etc. And then they enter NASA as shuttle pilots and they are told to become stupid actors? Are we to believe that they would go along with a hoax like this?

I know a lot of these pictures and evidence really looks suspicious. But it is hard for me to accept that just everything is a hoax and a lie. I always believed the moon landing was a hoax, but the shuttle and the ISS?
They (NASA, ESA and others) are making claims and submitting as evidence to support these claims pictures and videos which have been debunked here at CF. Now why don't you see for yourself whether you can either substantiate the available 'evidence' provided by NASA and ESA or show why the logic and reasoning used by the various posters here at CF are somewhat weak or even contradictory and false? Remember that it is up to those making a claim or an assertion to prove said claim or assertion. The evidence they present must amount to a solid proof that people including posters at CF cannot somehow argue against.
lux

Unread post by lux »

AirplaneJoe wrote:What about the pilots? These guys work hard to become astronauts. There is a selection that takes years, medical, psychological, technical etc.
How do you know how they become "pilots"? Because NASA told you?
I always believed the moon landing was a hoax, but the shuttle and the ISS?
Please explain how NASA can be regarded as honest about other programs while, at the same time, they have been lying to all the world for decades about the fake moon missions and are still lying about them to this day. Do you believe NASA has multiple personality disorder?