Weird Thing Caught on Camera (Electronic Jamming?)

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
cam251
Banned

Weird Thing Caught on Camera (Electronic Jamming?)

Unread post by cam251 »

I was on my way back from Colorado when I captured this on video. Didn't think much of it until I saw some weird glitch in the video, hasnt happened on any other video when I was on the road.
So here is the video I had recorded and the description

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2-y9iT81Rc
This was shot on the Canon T4i with the 18-200mm lens
This isnt the raw video. I had brought this into Sony Vegas and cut out the sound (for privacy) and cut the video shorter.
The video glitches you see were from the raw footage, not vegas. Rendered with H264 at 20mbps VBR

Now here are the weird things that happened. I saw the video glitches when I previewed it on the T4i. I was told we were in Bowie, Texas. A few minutes later I looked at the GPS on an iPhone 3GS and it said compass interference thing like something was jamming it, We were moving and the TomTom GPS was working fine. I kept trying to press the little Arrow icon but still nothing. Also let me point out cell networks were up and fine (but it wasnt near the site on the video). Finally it located but it located to 5904 Waits Ave Fort Worth Texas 76133. Distance between bowie and waits avenue is 76.3 miles. It stayed like that for a while. We were moving on the road but the pin on the iphone was still. Then later it found us. Lyndon B Johnson National Grassland 6357-6539 US-287 Alvord Texas 76225.

This all happened yesterday at around I would say 12.
cam251
Banned

Re: Weird Thing Caught on Camera (Electronic Jamming?)

Unread post by cam251 »

Adding to all of this. The day before I did see near the denver Airport some sort of Gray Greenish Airforce type Plane fly over me. It had turned its wings like it was turning or doing a spin. It had flown right over the car, we were parked near a restaraunt.
cam251
Banned

Unread post by cam251 »

The camera had magic lantern installed which allowed me to have extra features. The pink picture you see for a split second has a pattern in the dead center. This looks like the raw recording feature was interfering for some reason, again never happening countless times before. So my theory is maybe it was the magic lantern that let me record the video. Its weird that the raw feature interfered with the H264 recording
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

A few months ago I was visiting lexington, KY and I noticed quite a bit of "chemtrail" activity. I snapped several cellphone pics and went about my business. A bit later I was getting in my car when I looked up at the spot I had photographed and I saw several aircraft very high in the sky. To the naked eye they seemed to be helicopters but I can't be certain. I took several pics and headed to a friend's house, seeing several more along the way. I started to show the pics to my buddy and on the first pic the phone had some kind of glitch. It went off and came back on. The "helicopters" were gone from the pics. Before the glitch we both saw them. True story. Kinda scary.
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

AmongTheThugs wrote:A few months ago I was visiting lexington, KY and I noticed quite a bit of "chemtrail" activity. I snapped several cellphone pics and went about my business. A bit later I was getting in my car when I looked up at the spot I had photographed and I saw several aircraft very high in the sky. To the naked eye they seemed to be helicopters but I can't be certain. I took several pics and headed to a friend's house, seeing several more along the way. I started to show the pics to my buddy and on the first pic the phone had some kind of glitch. It went off and came back on. The "helicopters" were gone from the pics. Before the glitch we both saw them. True story. Kinda scary.
Interesting. When I borrow audio-books from the library they check themselves back in (disable) themselves in even the crudest of mp3 players. It could be something like that broadcast: Early Exit and Continuation

DO I = 1, N
statements !Executed for all values of "I", up to a disaster if any.
IF (no good) CYCLE !Skip this value of "I", continue with the next.
statements !Executed only where goodness prevails.
IF (disaster) EXIT !Abandon the loop.
statements !While good and, no disaster.
END DO !Should align with the "DO".

Something like that.
Last edited by Lazlo on Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I just drove through Bowie myself recently and noticed a huge military presence from west Texas to Tucson. Tried to snap a picture in the area with a pretty new iPhone that hasn't had too many problems and the camera application froze. Could be paranoia but it honestly felt for a moment that there was something like a "prevent camera activity until 'all clear' given" program sent to the device.

I don't think it's any reason to be afraid; we know what kind of mega corporations are making these consumer devices for us. Just something to be aware of. Jamming is real and it can be done in many many ways.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Regarding 'contrails' just saw this article on the 'beeb'.
Are they trying to 'legitimise' them?
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-27907399
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

After all the controversy about how we don't discuss "contrails-chemtrails" until we understand accurate science about them, I hope that we can do more than post articles and videos. No matter how suspicious the behavior of the media is around this subject, we need something more substantial.

So let's leave this particular topic to the discussion of electronic jamming, please, unless we can draw a more specific link to some proof of this "contrails-chemtrails" thing!

(Simon, please give this thread another chance, and don't lock or dismiss it just because someone is bringing up chemtrails.)