Boeing 777 crashed in San Francisco (?)

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
bostonterrierowner

Boeing 777 crashed in San Francisco (?)

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

After Zerohedge.com :

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-0 ... -live-feed

Boeing 777 made a crash landing in SF , 2 people supposedly dead and up to 70 injured .

Facebook CEO was about to take this flight but something happened and she changed her mind .

9/11 anniversary is approaching so IMHO the whole thing is bullshit

cam251
Banned

Re: Boeing 777 crashed in San Francisco (?)

Unread post by cam251 »

Look at these unrealistic shadow.

2 Things that I saw wrong with this video:
1. Look at the second car next to the banner on the bottom on the left, The shadow doesnt match and its masked (cut off on the edge).
2. Look at the car above the G and N in breaking news, When the camera moves, its shrinks.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Video? What video? 8 bit gameboy.
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23214513 wrote:Passenger David Eun tweeted a picture of people jumping out of the plane's emergency inflatable slides and wrote: "I just crash landed at SFO. Tail ripped off. Most everyone seems fine. I'm ok. Surreal..." Mr Eun, who describes himself as a "digital media guy" and "frequent flier", added: "Fire and rescue people all over the place. They're evacuating the injured. Haven't felt this way since 9/11."
Mr Eun is depicted elsewhere as being somewhat-more than just a digital media guy...you can buy him as the Samsung's global VP for digital.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media-network ... ia-samsung

When he was a listed exec at Google, prior to Samsung-
www.businessinsider.com/aols-new-ex-googler-will-be-missed-2010-2 wrote:'David oversees partnerships with leading media and Internet companies working with Google to grow their businesses. He directs sales, business development and management of accounts spanning ad serving technologies, advertising inventory monetization and content distribution via Google's owned and operated properties, such as YouTube and Google Maps. Prior to joining Google, David was at Time Warner as the Chief of Staff for the Media & Communications Group. There, he worked on strategy, operations, and new business formation, particularly in broadband content and digital distribution. Before joining Time Warner, he was a partner at Arts Alliance, a venture capital firm focusing on digital media, information technology and business services. David started his career in media at NBC, where he led some of NBC's first cross-media initiatives involving television programming, the Internet, and retail consumer products. He is a former management consultant with Bain & Co. David is a graduate of Harvard Law School and Harvard College, where he graduated magna cum laude in government'.
Last edited by icarusinbound on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
I, Gestalta

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

icarusinbound wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23214513 wrote:Passenger David Eun tweeted a picture of people jumping out of the plane's emergency inflatable slides and wrote: "I just crash landed at SFO. Tail ripped off. Most everyone seems fine. I'm ok. Surreal..." Mr Eun, who describes himself as a "digital media guy" and "frequent flier", added: "Fire and rescue people all over the place. They're evacuating the injured. Haven't felt this way since 9/11."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Soon, 9/11 will just be used as a standalone interjection.
It was so surreal. I had been watching the International Space Station through my telescope---9/11---and it suddenly burst into flames just as I was about to call it a night and pack up. 9/11.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Up to 70 injured on a 777 the day before 7/7.

Numbers in general might be what they're — seven — trying to make standalone intersevens, er, sorry, interjections. 7.

Haven't felt this way since last 7/7, around 7:00.

PS: Post number 2917! Woot!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

San Mateo County coroner said both victims were female, one an adult, the other 16 years old.
1+6 is ... what, again? That sounds familiar. Weren't there 16 crew members? Weren't there supposed to be 61 Americans on board?
777_you_were_expecting.JPG
777_you_were_expecting.JPG (35.48 KiB) Viewed 22558 times
Oh, that's right, thanks NBC. Thanks. 7. And 7. Not really on topic, though. Sorry about that. We were talking about a crash? Patient ages range from 20 to 76 years. Wait, or was that the date of the event 7/6/20-something? Anyway I guess it's not important as long as we just absorb those numbers. Let's all do that now. 7. 6. 20. Got it.

Back to the crash ...

They received four waves of patients, much like four waves of nostalgia for those four airplanes from that other time this feeling reminds us of ...
777_cut-out.JPG
777_cut-out.JPG (28.78 KiB) Viewed 22558 times
Lise, are you there, Lise? You say you're at the hospital? Are you sure about that? Can you please confirm the studio lighting is on a pole and not fastened to an outdoor ceiling? Can you assure us the pole is straighter than those sad lamp posts behind you? That is behind you, isn't it?

Hilarious narrative at 2:55, something like:
"We really want to thank our on-site Jew-witness Benjamin Levy for being so very on the air and so very Jewish. We know it's hard out there. Chilling. Fascinating."

(Except fewer comments about the Jewishness.)

They have a raw, unedited 15 to 20 minute interview. Unedited, you know, from 20 minutes down to an unedited 15 minutes. Whatever. It's fucking raw alright? He has some broken ribs. That's why he was there. Okay? He has a reason to be there! Stop questioning us! [The beating of that terrible heart ...]

Cheryl lets us know we "can believe it by looking at that video." (She doesn't let us know if we may believe it.) She also lets us know (with a pre-fab video presentation) that we can believe eye-witnesses (who have presumably since gone home to see the footage on TV and are no where to be found anywhere in the video) assure us they saw the plane "look strange" just before landing, watching the plane's tail "land first" at which point the tail "broke off!"
777_tail_off.JPG
777_tail_off.JPG (30.51 KiB) Viewed 22558 times
I'd love to see the "gas station security camera" video explaining this.

They also managed to remember to actually include "waiting friends and loved ones" in this story. Don't believe me? Here he is!
777_friendsandlovedones.JPG
777_friendsandlovedones.JPG (33.39 KiB) Viewed 22558 times
Here he is, in the flesh, "Wei Ting Frenz Anlovtwans"! The one and only! I have depicted an "arrow" on this "screen grab" so that you can tell where "he" "is". You might not be able to see his eyes (or confirm that he has them, despite our reporter's ever-so-straining craning neck to get a look for herself) but he's a bit shy, being a celebrity and all. He's worried that the waiver he signed allows the news media's modern technology to alter his appearance without his permission. So that's got him bugged a bit. Shy. Friends and family. Alright? Moving on.

There were 307 people aboard the plane and ...
777_empty.JPG
777_empty.JPG (62.04 KiB) Viewed 22558 times
Apparently not much else!

We apologize to customers who pre-purchased seats this flight. We will not be able to provide seats for most of you. However, if you purchased a ticket before April, we can offer you these inflatable cushions for only 50000 won.

The video gets more and more hilarious as time progresses. Near the end, a friendly Asiana Airlines employee tells us a very sad story indeed. Some of the children lost their shoes during this disaster, so in addition to blankets to comfort people in the 70-degree sun, they also went to get shoes for the children. (Good thing Korean shoes are among the cheapest and most mass produced on the planet. They probably just pulled open the nearest ajuma's luggage and started distributing, right?)

It is still unclear why we are saying there were people in the water, nearby. We are postulating that either people were thrown from the airplane into the water, voluntarily rushed several yards at top speed with their bodies on fire, in order to douse themselves and their flaming bodies into the water because they were on fucking fire, or if some passengers just wanted to have some thrilling, cold, skinnydipping panic-sex to celebrate life. We'll come back to that story later, when we find out our latest hoax is floundering quicker than a lead goldfish.

77 people were Korean nationals.

7 were of "unknown nationality" (possibly the Democratic State of Disbelief?)

Ha ha ha ... haaa ... No, sorry, I am not letting that go. They are on an international flight, they are listed on the manifest, and they had passports in what fucking nationality?!

Oh, and 141 were Chinese people nobody can possibly look up on a database.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Bo ... 83741.html

Well of course the two dead happen to be that particular nationality.
Chinese state media has named the victims as Ye Mengyuan and Wang Linjia, both 16-year-old students at Jiangshan Middle School in China's eastern Zhejiang province.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/travel/travel- ... z2YN5QHVVj
Okay, both 16.

Adding up to 7. And 7.

That's it, I'm done. This is too much bullshit. Thanks, bye.

Oh, and NBC. The blatant falseness of this story does not constitute an apology for your lies on 9/11, 7/7 and every other hoax of the century.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Great job, guys!

About the "7" meme all over this umpteenth crap crash tale ... "Flight 214" > 2+1+4= 7 <_<

Happy 7/7, folks ! :P
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:*

Great job, guys!

About the "7" meme all over this umpteenth crap crash tale ... "Flight 214" > 2+1+4= 7 <_<

Happy 7/7, folks ! :P
It's International Joke-Day! Rejoice!
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Again , after zerohedge.com :

Video of the "crash" has been released and credited to certain Fred Hayes

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-0 ... h-released

very low quality .

Is psyop industry being put under austerity measures too ? :)
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

Did any flights land at SF airport on the day immediately prior to the event?
cam251
Banned

Unread post by cam251 »

bostonterrierowner wrote:Again , after zerohedge.com :

Video of the "crash" has been released and credited to certain Fred Hayes

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-0 ... h-released

very low quality .

Is psyop industry being put under austerity measures too ? :)
Heres an even lower quality of that video in portrait mode

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Orw3rbj5MI
Seems impossible
Whenever a video is made like this, you ask what made them decide to take out the camera AT THE RIGHT TIME.
And their commentary in the video. "Oh my god it's an accident" "and you're filming it too"

I saw this the day of the "crash",
http://video.msnbc.msn.com/msnbc/52410200#52410200
Bob Baker offered him clarification here at around 0:50
But then he asks Bob if he had seen anything like this at 1:10, he quickly says yes.... no then his tone changes to a panic.
Here is what you hear,

"Bob have you ever seen anything like this?"
Bob "Oh Yes, No, uh uh uh, that that that sort of of pattern.....

That was intriguing to me.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

NTSB Chairwoman Deborah Hersman said information collected from the plane's cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorder indicated there were no signs of problems until seven seconds before impact, when the crew tried to accelerate.

http://news.yahoo.com/crew-tried-abort- ... 47935.html

I couldn't help noticing yet another reference to the number "7".
jumpy64

Unread post by jumpy64 »

Hi, I'm a newbie here, and it shows, I guess. I have just read the news about this event on an Italian newspaper's website ('cause I'm Italian, you know), and I smelled fakery all over it right away.

So I thought I could post my observations here, but then I came to this thread and discovered that you guys had already noticed all the things I observed on my own and much more. You're too good at this for me! :( But maybe I'll catch up one day, with a little practice :)

Anyway, I'm glad that my fakery-radar was right. I noticed at first glance the presence of all the main "fakery flags" here: from the shitty, unrealistic quality of the images (9/11 style) to the main survivor with a Jewish name (Ben Levy), from the type of plane (Boeing 777) to the flight number (214, or 2+1+4 = 7).

It seems to me that the media is ever intensifying its fakery, probably to get people so used to reacting to fake news as to not be able to recognize real events anymore.

But I'm sure this consideration is nothing new to you guys either. So just bear with me, will you? I'm just getting my feet wet...
tp812

Unread post by tp812 »

Hey Cluesforum friends.. help me try to get to the bottom of this. I'm open to this event being a pysop just like all the other events, but what would be the purpose?

I believe the following are all psyops:
1. 9-11,7/7 London bombings, Madrid bombings, Mumbai, Boston Bombing etc - These psyops promoted and reinforced an artificially created terror threat to justify wars and get control and obedience from people around the world.
2. Colorado, Arizona & Sandy Hook psyops - these events promoted the artificial need for gun control legislation to enable totalitarian government control like Hitler/Mao/Stalin etc. That's why you see Sandy Hook 'family members' and Gabby Giffords go around promoting gun legislation.

I'm just curious what your theories are about this event? (I'm suspicious of government pysops on even minor things like e-Coli and flu outbreaks that may be used to keep people in fear and manufacture support for government programs such as the FDA/HHS. This may be the case for the FAA/NTSB, but manufacturing this event just for that still seems like a stretch to me.)

The other thing is that I'm a little over an hour away from the SF airport. Yesterday I drove to the shoreline off bayshore blvd in san mateo where the Marriott parking lot is and where you can see the landing strip, and stopped by for about an hour or so. Airplane 'wreckage' is there along with the tail section just like in many of the pics (However the 'tail section & debris' must have been moved to the side, because they cleared the runway for takeoffs and landings by the time I got there so planes were taking off and landing) There were a bunch of media vans and hundreds of onlookers.

Questions I have about the crash site:
1. David Eun's photo - he only took one and the top of the plane is intact. In his photo the first window seems to be aligned between the S & I of the word ASIANA: http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/07/07 ... ash-asiana
I saw with my own eyes, through binoculars I borrowed from an onlooker, and videotaped something like the photo in this article:
http://news.yahoo.com/aircraft-airline- ... 23773.html
The first window seems to be aligned between the A & S of the word ASIANA
Note: you can take my account for what it's worth and I can upload a video if you think it might be important
Note 2: The Fred Hayes low quality video looks very strange, although the perspective with the rocks below seemed accurate because that looks like the shoreline along the Marriott hotel.

Questions I have about survivors:
1. This is where I have more questions. I dropped by SF General Hospital in the evening right around sunset for about a half hour. There were practically no onlookers and maybe five media vans parked and mic stands were propped about 50-100 feet from the hospital entrance. I spoke with one camera crew guy from FOX-LA and asked him if they had any survivor interviews. At first he said 'No'.. hesitated and said 'there were a couple/few in the morning'.... Then I spoke with local KRON 4 station camera crew guy and I asked him the same question and he said: 'No'.. hesitated and said ' there were some people coming into the hospital from the Red Cross'.. I was a bit confused, but it seem like these guys just wanted to point out there was at least some activity. I don't think their intent was to deceive, but really to try to highlight something out of a very uneventful time there . (I also asked how long the KRON4 guy was there and he said since yesterday.) Then I saw a Korean camera guy and asked him the same question about passenger interviews and he said: 'It's impossible'.. Finally I saw a Japanese camera guy and he seemed frustrated and essentially implied that he couldn't get any interviews. BTW a report from the radio when I left claimed that 17 or so remained at SF General hospital, down from 50+, yet there was no indication whatsoever that that many 'survivors' left. I didn't really press with the questions because I was a little bit out of my element. All in all my hospital experience was weird and this confirmed the possibility that something was up.

Since then I checked online for survivor accounts:
1. Benjamin Levy - could definitely believe he's an actor
2. Young Asian kid with yellow shirt taken by police - reminded me of a red herring to promote alt conspiracy and 'establish' idea there were survivors
3. Vedpal Singh - had a sling with a fractured collarbone and was walking around the airport being interviewed?
4. Shi Da - gives interview facing away from camera (weird)
5. Fei Xiong - with neck brace (contrived appearance?)
6. Eugene Rah - skeptical of his story, and I think he supposedly took these pics below. Can someone analyze?
http://savvystews.com/2013/07/07/honori ... siana-214/
7. Wen Zhang - another seemingly contrived pic of her showing an image of her kid on her iPhone.
8. Saw a couple others pics of unidentified people with facial abrasions.
9. Supposedly 291 passengers and 168 or so sustained injuries..? The media couldn't get any of the 100+ non-injured for interviews at the airport?

BTW another note about the '7''s is that the pilot supposedly only had 43 (4+3=7) hours of training on the Boeing 777's...intriguing.

Anyways.. just more curious about your overall thoughts. Why would they do this? How do you think they did this? I came away a bit confused because of the details I gathered for myself. Regards.