Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Notesong

Re: Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Unread post by Notesong »

Maat wrote:
simonshack wrote:This absurd 'detail' of Cowboy Man's "rescue efforts" was pointed out to me by our newest member, Notesong... ^_^
Yeah :D I liked Resolution's quip about that too — on page 26 (April 21st):
resolution wrote: "Peace" "activist" gets caught pulling fence onto "wounded" <_<
Ref http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2383349
The “cartoon” is great! :) And Maat, thank you for pointing out that the post on page 26 actually said what I was thinking and I missed it (those were actually the images I referenced to simonshack when I e-mailed him too >_> ). Oh well. It’s good to point it out again anyway. Whenever the media, etc, talks about what that guy did, they do some serious sugarcoating.

What I'd like to see are photographs/a video before and after this takes place, since there are obviously some gaps in time. It reminds me of the tons of complaints the Far Side cartoonist received when he printed an image of a cat roped up and used as a tether-ball. The hate he'd gotten for that one astounded him considering he'd printed some gruesome drawings before. He theorized it was because of the fact that there was no resolution to it. The cat was forever being hit back and forth by some cruel kids. (but in this case, I don't think the cruelty is intended. . . I think. . .)
Maat wrote: I now doubt they did much of anything physically on the scene in real time at all, beyond a smoke bomb perhaps, as it seems obvious that the area was already cleared of spectators ahead of time (re-directed earlier to the parallel street finish line) with nothing left to chance. In other words, why bother with coordinating "psyoperative" actors, props or makeup when the pre-fabricated film/fauxtos would take care of all public perceptions via TV broadcast drama and "news" stories?

I also suspect some oddities, like the "manikin" look of certain vicsims, videos of throwing "dust" etc., were deliberate diversionary bait ;)
I understand what you're both saying about the woman. The woman's face does look weird, and her arms/hands seem in stiff positions, but if you look at the way the black woman's hand are, you can get the sense that they're both trying to avoid touching anything, hence the way their hands look. Her face, I can't explain. I'd have to see a better image of it.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Mannequin or cartoon? She's not real.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Right, Brian — all the images shown are composite graphic creations, regardless of what facial &/or identifiable features of the few agent/actors were used for later credibility/recognition.

Re "Ron Brassard" on CNN, page 20 (April 19):
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2383219
Published on Youtube April 16:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bry-cYQMAdo
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

analucia wrote:Wow, I had tv on because of crazy weather and then Rock Center with Brian Williams comes on NBC and it's a special about all the brave women of the Boston bombing with a segment called, of course, Boston Strong. And old stumpy the dancer is on there with a FULL PROSTHESIS and is fully ambulating her wheelchair with it. My god, that's a miraculous rehab if I ever saw one. Just barely at 45 days since she lost her leg and now she can scoot her wheelchair by walking with her new prosthesis? Holy effing mackerel!!! Apparently losing a limb isn't really all that big of a deal nowadays, who knew?

Got stuff to do, but I'll see if I can find a link to video from this later unless someone else can find it
Thanks for the heads up on that one — found it:► http://www.nbcnews.com/video/rock-cente ... /#52064547
Boston-Marathon-psyop-amputeesNBC.jpg
Boston-Marathon-psyop-amputeesNBC.jpg (41.42 KiB) Viewed 14077 times
A H Dancin' queen's "prosthetic":
Boston-Marathon-psyop-vicsim-amputees.jpg
Boston-Marathon-psyop-vicsim-amputees.jpg (43.36 KiB) Viewed 14077 times
Watch the "stump" on Heather Abbott (in pink dress) get fuzzy when she "moves" it:
Boston-Marathon-psyop-amputees1.jpg
Boston-Marathon-psyop-amputees1.jpg (49.43 KiB) Viewed 14077 times
["Heather Abbott" CNN interview April 25: http://youtu.be/vQKAkbfaiGs ]
lux

Unread post by lux »

Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Excellent, thank you Lux! Nice little AH HA moment that, innit ^_^

Edit:

Weird wording for Williams' intro script: "We want to press on and bring you an extraordinary conversation we witnessed in Boston this past week..." — Not 'filmed', 'recorded', 'prompted' or even 'engaged in', but "witnessed"? :blink: WTF <_<
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

NOW I FEEL FAKE BAD

I now feel fake bad for fake thinking that this Mery Daniel woman was fake selfish for fake taking the only gurney when Jeff Bauman was fake dying when all the time she was really fake hurt. She is one of the fakers on the NBC "Rock" show.

What are these people getting paid, a place on the "Ark" or some such crap?
analucia

Unread post by analucia »

Thanks for finding the link Maat!
Thanks for the heads up on that one — found it: http://www.nbcnews.com/video/rock-cente ... /#52064547
So, at 6:36 I love the fact she says, I just got it today, as she actually stands up and walks with a walker. Again, I am in awe. She didn't have to do even one day of rehab to learn how to balance her weight and learn to make adjustments so she can ambulate, amazinggggg!
:blink:

And yeah, lux, what I think is weird is they say they all have "ghost" pain or whatever they call it -- (sorry I'm not going to really watch that sh*t again, I'm paraphrasing what I recall from last night) -- but they say they still feel like their leg is there. My question is, then why is that Heather chick holding her leg like that and moving it like that? If her leg was a natural extension, imagine if it was still there, it would be down like her right leg, not sticking out kicking the chair in front of her, unless she's just rude...

And if "Mery" is the lady who was kickin' it laid back style in front of Jeffy Bomb-man along with grey hoodie guy until her chariot gurney arrived while Jeffy rolled around on the ground for another 20 minutes "clinging" to life, I find it hard to believe she actually had to have an amputation - from what injury? If anything, it appears her injuries were to her right leg, not her left, but then again, this is all hyperbole and hypothetical bs anyway since none of this is REAL!!!

If anyone sits and watches this crap and wells up with tears and feels oh so sorry for these women as Brian Williams poignantly spins the web, I'm pretty sure they are the very people the movie Ideocracy was making fun of, just sayin'...
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

Maat wrote:Excellent, thank you Lux! Nice little AH HA moment that, innit ^_^

Edit:

Weird wording for Williams' intro script: "We want to press on and bring you an extraordinary conversation we witnessed in Boston this past week..." — Not 'filmed', 'recorded', 'prompted' or even 'engaged in', but "witnessed"? :blink: WTF <_<
It's not strange at all when you recognize she's a "true believer" in the public relations exercise that is international terrorism...
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

resolution wrote:

Edit:

It's not strange at all when you recognize she's a "true believer" in the public relations exercise that is international terrorism...
That is an interesting find.

I kept wondering what you were seeing, what led you to find that sentence remarkable. One thing I noticed was the juxtaposition of the word press with the word witness. Press of course is the anachronistic word for what we now call media. Could they be trying to reinforce the coupling of those two words? Let the press be your witness (in other words trust us.)
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Lazlo wrote:

Edit:

That is an interesting find.

I kept wondering what you were seeing, what led you to find that sentence remarkable. One thing I noticed was the juxtaposition of the word press with the word witness. Press of course is the anachronistic word for what we now call media. Could they be trying to reinforce the coupling of those two words? Let the press be your witness (in other words trust us.)
Yep. Rather like "witnessing" as in "evangelizing" too, eh. Sorry, I thought it was clear I was referring to Brian Williams' script on the NBC video I posted (from which Lux made the gif of the fuzzy stump I mentioned):► http://www.nbcnews.com/video/rock-cente ... /#52064547

Just click on the "transcript" link to show it all on the side (funny typo with "airdresser" too):
Boston-Marathon-Psyop-amputees-script1.jpg
Boston-Marathon-Psyop-amputees-script1.jpg (66.46 KiB) Viewed 15871 times

analucia wrote: So, at 6:36 I love the fact she says, I just got it today, as she actually stands up and walks with a walker. Again, I am in awe. She didn't have to do even one day of rehab to learn how to balance her weight and learn to make adjustments so she can ambulate, amazinggggg!
:blink:
It is all complete nonsense, of course. But that's what I anticipated they'd do on Dancin' queen Adrianne Haslet to avoid any more cgi stump work — just cover her real leg with a fake "prosthesis" ;) [ref earlier here]

Hey, she can dance the Hokey Pokey with Heather Abbott: Put your left stump in, put your left stump out, put your left stump in & shake it all about :P
lux wrote:Image
Dancin' Queen, April 24 (Levitation glide):
Boston-psyop-AH-cgi-1.gif
Boston-psyop-AH-cgi-1.gif (1.73 MiB) Viewed 15818 times
http://youtu.be/4-odE2pTmg0?t=59s
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

While re-checking Adrianne Haslet videos on Youtube, I came upon a commenter specifically dissing Cluesforum, plus referencing my mention of the shadow oddity on this one in particular, that I couldn't leave unchallenged <_< [re post May 14, page 62] :
Boston-psyop-AH-YT-fake-vid.jpg
Boston-psyop-AH-YT-fake-vid.jpg (61.43 KiB) Viewed 15461 times
http://youtu.be/-9MOiZEgkB0?t=2m4s
Boston-psyop-AH-YT-comments.jpg
Boston-psyop-AH-YT-comments.jpg (41.91 KiB) Viewed 15461 times
Boston-psyop-AH-YT-commentReply.jpg
Boston-psyop-AH-YT-commentReply.jpg (29.89 KiB) Viewed 15461 times
Also interesting and ironic, by the uploads on that shill's channel, they seem to be fascinated by stage magicians/illusionists: http://www.youtube.com/user/MavisRileyJ ... eos?view=0 :rolleyes:

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Passing shadow anomalies:

From lower left of screen ▼ @ 1:43 _________________________________________________________ from upper right @ 2:04
Image__Image
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

Maat wrote:While re-checking Adrianne Haslet videos on Youtube, I came upon a commenter specifically dissing Cluesforum, plus referencing my mention of the shadow oddity on this one in particular, that I couldn't leave unchallenged....
Go Back to Your Mom's Basement

It is the ones who don't even have original material that really irk me: "go back to your mom's basement" ouch, touche, you really said that; can I catch your act at a comedy club somewhere? Also, it is always "your mom's basement" and not "your parents' basement;" ever notice that?
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

Any Thoughts on This Store?

The neighborhood of the alleged bombing is rather pricey and tony: it has twee, and then we have this "candy store" with its garish decorations and feet painted with tempera paint like homecoming stuff or the prom. I can't find a view of the top of the store but there is a tinsel banner up there. The white computer printer sign with 36 point type says something about "American Angels," or something. As, I said I can't find the image but the "day of" picture I seem to remember a tinsel banner on this candy store.

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Lazlo wrote:The white computer printer sign with 36 point type says something about "American Angels," or something.
It says:

NOW HIRING!!!

ASK A SUGAR ANGEL
FOR MORE DETAILS

http://kajgana.com/sites/default/files/ ... _93526.jpg

How sweet. :mellow: