Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Maat

Re: Boston Marathon - alleged "terror attack" - April 15, 20

Unread post by Maat »

Watch this spokesman for Massachusetts General, Dr Peter Fagenholz, describe events at the hospital to reporters. Unlike the usual psyop bad-actors, he actually behaves like one who believes what he's saying (could he have simply been convinced by descriptions from staff he trusts, as in 'psyopped' himself?)

Telegraphtv:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp9Y4RlKtu8
Published on Apr 15, 2013

Dr Peter Fagenholz, a trauma surgeon at the Massachusetts General Hospital, describes some the injuries sustained by victims in the two explosions at the Boston Marathon.

BBC:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7UjfivlWOE

See: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22163362

Interesting bio/curriculum vitae for a doctor who only graduated in 2002, though:

http://www.massgeneral.org/doctors/doctor.aspx?id=18916
Fedge

Unread post by Fedge »

His brother said the account was emphatic and convincing.
That's a peculiar thing to say about your brother , isn't it ?

The greenscreened arredondo interview is the icing on the cake imo !
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

A bit of a stretch perhaps but could this girl...

...be the same as this girl?

Pic sources:
http://rt.com/usa/boston-marathon-explo ... dates-911/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1221004
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Alfie

Unread post by Alfie »

This is a very important point that Nonho is making on page 23, and I feel it has been purposely swamped over.
2 irrelevant replies in 7 minutes?

I wanted to bring it back to the forums attention, as I think you've hit the nail on the head Nonho.
nonhocapito wrote:
Is this emphasis on the presence of actors (already seen with DallasGoldBug, OzzyBinOswald and other disinfo people that entered the research of media fakery) a way to distract researchers from the fact that so much in these operations is a photoshop creation? Is it a way to untrain the eyes of the newbies to spot digital fakery? Or is it just a plain and simple way to infiltrate the research?
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

In my opinion, these fakeries are always two-fold. You have to fool the immediate public and then
kick in the digital manipulations. After showing the "media version" of events over and over, even
people who were there stop believing their own first impressions and adopt the media's version.

People assume their memory must be wrong; after all, there it is in 'living color" on their tv screens.
Houdini

Unread post by Houdini »

Alfie wrote:This is a very important point that Nonho is making on page 23, and I feel it has been purposely swamped over.
2 irrelevant replies in 7 minutes?

I wanted to bring it back to the forums attention, as I think you've hit the nail on the head Nonho.
nonhocapito wrote:
Is this emphasis on the presence of actors (already seen with DallasGoldBug, OzzyBinOswald and other disinfo people that entered the research of media fakery) a way to distract researchers from the fact that so much in these operations is a photoshop creation? Is it a way to untrain the eyes of the newbies to spot digital fakery? Or is it just a plain and simple way to infiltrate the research?
I include both angles when I'm studying media fakery. I don't go the whole DallasGoldBug route as some of his stuff is patently ridiculous and I don't necessarily go looking for actors; for example the one I posted of the girl above just jumped out at me and I'll take note when I see something like that, but on the whole I'd agree that the use of photoshop and green-screen fakery etc. in the photos and videos we are given is much more significant. I won't post any more actor/comparisons like the one above if it's detracting from the forum's intent.
Jazza

Unread post by Jazza »

Houdini wrote:
ninetynine wrote:Image

Banner emerges from the bombing pristine, nary a perforation!
Hmmmm, now it seems they've torn the banner after the fact, just like that wooden picnic table that is intact in one photo and smashed up in a later photo???

And the guy in shorts got tired of helping so he handed over the chore to another civilian...

Pic source: http://rt.com/usa/boston-marathon-explo ... dates-911/
And here is the same sign later, (Picture from RT)

and the hole has now been fixed.
truthseeker
Banned

Unread post by truthseeker »

Second suspect "clinging to life". What are the odds he will survive? :o
http://gma.yahoo.com/boston-bomb-suspec ... tories.htm
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

THE PSYOP IMAGERY - VIDEO versus STILL IMAGES

I will now try and illustrate how the digital imagery of these psyops appears to be manufactured. A recurring problem with the psyop imagery emerges - as one starts comparing the available videos with the available stills of a given 'event'. Much as we have seen with the 9/11 imagery, a close inspection of the Boston imagery (videos vs stills)reveals a number of subtle discrepancies in perspectives / synchronization - and more obvious ones, such as the smoke clouds compared below.
As we can see, the video frame and the still image are meant to represent pretty much the same moment in time:

Now, let's focus on the characters marked "A, B, C and D", in the above image comparison. We can see them all running across the finish line in this Gif Loop below, extracted from a TV news video. Please take your time getting visually familiar with the four of them - and their respective paths and movements:

Gif Loop:
Source video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqkoKUV7_xQ

Let's start with character "D": in the above STILL IMAGE we see this runner right up behind the left heel of Mr. "C" - almost as if about to crash into him. Now, watch the Gif Loop closely - and you'll see that "D" never appears in such proximity in relation to "C" - but smoothly approaches "C" from the side before offering to help pushing the baby trolley.

What about character "A"? In the STILL IMAGE, she's already way down left (of our view) of "B,C and D", although the three have not yet crossed the marathon finish line (please note where the yellow finish line is meant to be - in the Gif Loop). So how can she appear to be so close to "B,C and D" in the video?

Now, lets focus on "P1", which is that policeman we see turning his back to us in the STILL IMAGE. Surely, "P1" is meant to be that policeman we see (in the Gif Loop)turning around and sprinting right in front of the baby trolley? If not (and it's meant to be a different cop)how come we cannot see "P1"anywhere in the video?

So what's going on here? Well, once again, just as with the 9/11 imagery and countless other psyop image-pools analyzed on this forum, their related videos and still images simply do not match up: both cannot represent reality (and in all logic, neither one of them does). We can only conclude that these images are digital constructs. In fact, at close inspection, these constructs crumble into a pile of dust. Yes, there now exist wondrous (and potentially infallible) modern softwares to manufacture the visuals of such complex 'events' - but these digital tools still need the input of (fallible) human beings.

Lastly - there really is NO excuse for this sort of...uh..."video compression artifacts" :rolleyes: - NOT in 2013 !
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Great analysis, Simon. After looking at Sandy Hook - remember the video at the fire station that contained the clip of the McDonnells and then 5 additional photographers were credited with the same shot? I think this is similar to what we're seeing here with the Boston videos and imagery. I believe they do this all in advance. They do a couple of films and then still shots are created from them and photographers are credited with the shots. They all seem to photoshop them in various ways such as subtly changing the background or colors.

I believe they are filming in advance and then everything we are shown is from this footage. Nothing we see is live, except maybe the empty sidewalk afterward with the papers strewn about and the fake blood. I don't even think the scene with the victims is live as there are obvious signs of manipulation and photoshop.

I guess the question then is - what about the actual scene and the timing? I don't know....maybe the area was already cleared at that time.

Edited to add: I suppose they could have still had sounds of an explosion and smoke real-time and then quickly ushered everyone away from the scene.
simonshack
Administrator

sunshine05 wrote:I think this is similar to what we're seeing here with the Boston videos and imagery. I believe they do this all in advance. They do a couple of films and then still shots are created from them and photographers are credited with the shots. They all seem to photoshop them in various ways such as subtly changing the background or colors.

Good Day, Sunshine ! (gentle, good-hearted irony intended) :)

*Phew* (sigh of relief). It feels good to read more and more sensible and logical thoughts on this forum, day by day. Your latest post, basically, pretty much sums up what I've been trying to alert the world about for almost half a decade. Now, let this be clear to everyone - once and for all: the use of totally fake imagery (filmed/crafted in advance) to stage psyops is nothing new - nor is it limited to the recent Sandy Hoax or this latest Boston booms farce.

EVERYTHING the media showed us on 9/11 was just one big Hollywood movie. Now, are movies made ENTIRELY with CGI? Not necessarily, no! For instance, no need for Computer Graphic Imagery for this silly 9/11 scene. Just take a bunch of actors on any day and have them running around a Manhattan street corner! Get a fire engine to drive by - et voilà!

Wanna have some smoke in the scene - with running people in it - and make it look as if some 'amateur' videographer with his crappy camera filmed the scene? Well, that's pretty easy to do. But remember - THIS is the sort of EARLY ("amateur")9/11 street imagery we were offered back in the days!...

As for all the "crucial" 9/11 imagery shown on TV (with impossible crashing airplanes, absurd top-down-collapsing towers - and shock-and-awe images of "people pixels jumping to their death")- well THAT was all CGI, of course.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Yes, Simon. I'll admit it took some time for it to click for me. I think taking so much time and looking very closely at how Sandy Hook was put together really opened my eyes and tied things together about how they've been doing all of these events, including 9/11. I wouldn't have looked at things in this way though, had it not been for everything I've learned here over the years so thank you for that!
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

sunshine05 wrote: I guess the question then is - what about the actual scene and the timing? I don't know....maybe the area was already cleared at that time.
Yeah I think one of the things that set's this PsyOp apart is the fact that real people could have gone through the scene of the event moments earlier, so they had to have had some solid plan as to how to horde the real runners away. How hard would it be to find someone who actually ran the marathon to piece some more stuff together?

Anyway, what still surprises me is how difficult it is to make people outside this forum realize it's all media fakery, even when you show them all the great work on this thread, all the evidence, they refuse, are their brains so defective? :( I thank cluesforum for mantaining my sanity!
simonshack
Administrator

daozen wrote:
sunshine05 wrote: I guess the question then is - what about the actual scene and the timing? I don't know....maybe the area was already cleared at that time.
Yeah I think one of the things that set's this PsyOp apart is the fact that real people could have gone through the scene of the event moments earlier, so they had to have had some solid plan as to how to horde the real runners away. How hard would it be to find someone who actually ran the marathon to piece some more stuff together?
DENIED ACCESS TO PSYOP AREA

Dear Daozen /and Sunshine,

Let me tell you about this personal experience of mine: the "Rome Riots" (if you wish, read all about it here).

Hey, there's even a Wickedpedia page about this event: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Rome_demonstration

To make a long story very short, I participated in a long, 3h30min protest walk across the streets of Rome (a "marathon" of sorts - with well over a hundred thousand people). It was a beautiful, sunny day and hordes of chanting and peaceful demonstrators were slowly progressing towards the "finish line" (at the piazza San Giovanni, where all the speeches were planned to be held). When we finally got there - and I was by no means the last one to get there - we found that the access roads to piazza San Giovanni were blocked by an armada of armored police vehicles. So we just all stopped (about 500m from the "finish line') watching smokeplumes emanating in the distance from the piazza. From our vantage point, we had NO WAY to make out what was going on in the piazza! We eventually all dispersed and went home.

As I got home that evening, a friend called me - with a very worried voice. She was watching TV and was wondering if I had been hurt. "Me? Hurt? Oh, no - I've had a great day, enjoying a joyful and peaceful walk across Rome. Why do you ask?" Well, I later understood why she'd been worrying... What TV had been airing all day long was THIS sort of imagery :

Now, here's my point: did ANYONE of us people (making up the "peace marathon" crowd of approx 200.000 people) who were blocked from accessing the piazza ever complain (with the authorities/or the media/or any other institution) about BEING BLOCKED FROM ENTERING THAT PIAZZA? Of course not. Not even I ! Where was I supposed to submit my complaint? Well, I did share my little story here on my own little forum. But who cares?

Now imagine some Marathon Man in Boston who was denied access to that finish line area - as these bombs went off (a full 2 hours or so after the winners/frontrunners crossed the finish line, as we are told). WHAT COULD HIS TESTIMONY OF THIS DENIED ACCESS POSSIBLY PROVE? Of course, the simple, official (AND public) answer given to him would be:

"Duh! You were probably denied access to that area because 2 bombs went off - shortly before you got there."