SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
sunshine05

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by sunshine05 »

cam251 wrote:Look at the comments on this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAlAuJPizLE

the video doesnt have significance but the comments do, people stating that they were in newtown and saw many things we didnt see.
After looking at all the video and photos from that day, I believe that everything we were shown that day was pre-recorded at an earlier time. I even saw problems with the press conferences (indications of green screen). The comments from the person who alleges to live across the street from Sandy Hook school - I believe this is someone's way of authenticating the location as an active school. I don't believe it was. It was just one giant lie with some poor film production.
teriyaki taryaki

Unread post by teriyaki taryaki »

Person With a Camera Shows up During the Sandy Hook Hoax - Is Kicked Out

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QNVr3uHyu0

How did the 'real reporter' photographer guy from the air with the super-zoom find the 'real reporter' guy with the camera on the ground and choose to follow him until he got kicked out ? Who shot the footage from the air ?

And if you can determine any of that, does an incident like this represent the line where reality meets the outer borders of the manufactured and protected illusion ? If they start manufacturing where 'reality' meets the outer borders of their own illusion as well (when the real reality might be that no one with a camera could even get close or couldn't get their camera to work, etc.), then it's obvoius this absurdity will never end until the public demands, without any comporomise, completely independent and monitored access to any event deemed 'news' before it can even remotely be called 'news.'
y0lked

Unread post by y0lked »

Has this video been posted? If so, my apologies.
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/17/r ... ez-greene/
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

The tearless, fearless Sandy Hoax parents appeared on 60 minutes last week, pushing the gun control distraction:

Part 1

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0aIgqH8b6E
Part 2

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbNC-sQbJiQ

I really think the hoaxers are deliberately insulting our intelligence. Are good actors really that hard to find?
DeeJay

Found this site today, maybe an ex-member from here?

Unread post by DeeJay »

I was looking at Sandy Hook and came across this person: "lynne0312" who seems to have contributed some comments to this forum on the earthquake in Chile way back in 2010 but nothing since.

Anyway, she has a site: http://sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com (in case it doesn't work: http://sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com) where she delves into Sandy Hook. She has video clips, analyses photos, spends a lot of time on the reason for the whole event, in her opinion, medical and getting everyone used to being controlled. As she seems to be alone, there is no comparison with this site but she does have different people who contribute and perhaps amongst their comments, observations & photographs could be details not recorded here.

I apologise, I did go through this site some time ago and can't remember all the details. I am now looking after my father, 92, and his surgery.

DeeJay
sunshine05

Thanks deejay. That is my blog. I posted here a few years back and left for a time but I'm back here now. There have been some references to my blog posted here in this thread.
DeeJay

Unread post by DeeJay »

Hi there Sunshine, pleased to "meet" you!
You have an interesting site about Sandy Hook. Especially the "special needs" angle about the children and teachers. You also had a lot of questions about why there was no history to the school and the apparent discrepancy between the fire station and the school. Thanks for all your maps and research.
DeeJay
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Here is a good laugh. That Carver is a cut-up :lol:

The Hartford Courant reports that technician Jean Henry was axed April 10 for the breach in lab procedure, which Chief Medical Examiner H. Wayne Carver II blasted as "unprofessional" and which "discredited this agency and the people we serve."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/medi ... L6gkgG461J

Well, as long as it keeps the charade alive for at least a few gullible folks...
ruckus

Unread post by ruckus »

Sunshine, that was masterful work on Agenda 21! I must admit that I've blown over Agenda 21 info in the past, simply dismissing it as more UN threats similar to a global gun law. But seeing it implemented in Newtown Conn and recognizing how closely the Sandy Hook script follows along is undeniable! Wow!

As a father of 4 who are all under the age of 10, I cannot for the life of me imagine speaking to the press and calmly reflecting on the loss of my murdered child less than 24 hours later! It would take years for those recollections to fade into happy memories, if they ever could reach that point at all! One father in particular was happily remembering how his "son" used to greet him and run saying "Daddy!" and he recounted it with a smile - not even a hint of tear - just a couple of days after the fact! Impossible! But it is clear that the message is not simply "gun control" but is instead "we choose love" and "we can work through this". Remember how many of the speakers mention having peace that their child died with people who loved them. How they were happy to think of everyone together holding hands now, and that they felt connected to all the other parents. And finally how they were so calmly certain that the community would get past it together! Holy crap!

It also dawned on me that if Sandy Hook choose love, what did Boston - in it's martial-law style manhunt, chase, and killing - choose? Is it possible that the entire message of the events in Boston, having happened in such close a time frame, were simply to contrast the situation and response in Sandy Hook? It's as if "they" are asking us which would you prefer: A locked-down, fear-driven, murderous military state or a peaceful, calm, loving community?

Now I am afraid I have seriously gone off the deep end!!
sunshine05

ruckus wrote: It also dawned on me that if Sandy Hook choose love, what did Boston - in it's martial-law style manhunt, chase, and killing - choose? Is it possible that the entire message of the events in Boston, having happened in such close a time frame, were simply to contrast the situation and response in Sandy Hook? It's as if "they" are asking us which would you prefer: A locked-down, fear-driven, murderous military state or a peaceful, calm, loving community?
I don't know if you've noticed, but Sandy Hook was all about "resilience". John Woodall of the Unity Project (founded in Newtown) is also associated with the Agenda 21 proponent, globalist religious group, Baha'i. He constantly uses the term resilience in discussing ways to help people cope with trauma. We continue to hear this with Boston and the patients in the hospital are all smiles and coping so well with the trauma because they are resilient! The media is throwing the word out there a lot now too. They are teaching the world how good global citizens should respond when confronted with trauma.
ruckus

Unread post by ruckus »

sunshine05 wrote:
ruckus wrote: It also dawned on me that if Sandy Hook choose love, what did Boston - in it's martial-law style manhunt, chase, and killing - choose? Is it possible that the entire message of the events in Boston, having happened in such close a time frame, were simply to contrast the situation and response in Sandy Hook? It's as if "they" are asking us which would you prefer: A locked-down, fear-driven, murderous military state or a peaceful, calm, loving community?
I don't know if you've noticed, but Sandy Hook was all about "resilience". John Woodall of the Unity Project (founded in Newtown) is also associated with the Agenda 21 proponent, globalist religious group, Baha'i. He constantly uses the term resilience in discussing ways to help people cope with trauma. We continue to hear this with Boston and the patients in the hospital are all smiles and coping so well with the trauma because they are resilient! The media is throwing the word out there a lot now too. They are teaching the world how good global citizens should respond when confronted with trauma.
After reading your blog about Agenda 21 it was very clear to me the messages coming out of Sandy Hook. Resilience, belonging to the community, almost drone-like "we can do something about this" straight out of the script. I have not noticed the same message coming out of Boston but I will certainly keep an eye/ear out for it now that you mention it!
birdman2

Unread post by birdman2 »

With regards to that word, 'Resilient', the discussion here made me think of this comment, from a woman who lives near the site of the BP Oil Spill. I know that there's a thread here on clues forum discussing the legitimacy of the "oil spill", but, nevertheless, I think this is relevant. The video is about more than just the oil spill, it investigates the destructive impact over many decades of large scale oil drilling and petrochemical plants on the communities who live close to these industries. And, in this context, the woman interviewed here has a good critical reply to the term 'resilient', she refuses to take it as a compliment or as a 'call to action'.

At 22:34 she says:

"Stop calling me resilient. I'm not resilient, because every time you say 'Oh they're resilient', that means, you can do something else to me. I'm not resilient."

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4itfAVq19U

She first appears in the video at 12:05, her name is Tracie Washington, she's from the Louisiana Justice Institute. This video was uploaded in 2010, so the use of the word 'resilient' to describe communities under threat, and to try and minimize the threat by proclaiming "oh, but you're so resilient!" goes back at least to 2010.

I hope this post wasn't too off topic! I know that this thread is meant to be about Sandy Hook. Admins - please feel free to move this post if there's somewhere more appropriate for it to go.
sunshine05

There are so many references to resilience now, it is disgusting because it ties into the global government thing, Baha'i faith, agenda 21, etc.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Gene Rosen is back. :puke: :unsure: :rolleyes:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hvbmTlt1xY

After the Breivik affair in Norway, I wrote: "Has Norway gone mad?"

Well, forgive me for asking now: "Has the USA gone mad"?

Is there ONE sane human being in America who cannot see how utterly insane all this is?
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Image Oh the "agony"? What an agonizing performance! Image Image