Lion Air - Bali Plane Crash - 13 / 04 / 2013

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
lux

Re: Lion Air - Bali Plane Crash - 13 / 04 / 2013

Unread post by lux »

What happened to the horizontal stabilizers?

anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

This is the EXACT same plane, PK-LKS with horizontal stabilizers.

hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

MsQ wrote:They have been showing footage on tv here in Australia today of some scantily clad man painting over the Lion Air logo. No explanation given for it as yet though.
Citation? Link? Video? Channel? Something?
elmoastro

Unread post by elmoastro »

My opinion, most current aviation photos are shopped. At least the ones depicting flight. I always try to consider, who the hell is photographing the shot. It's too expensive to get a clean shot flying any jet or turboprop in formation with a heavy just to get a pic.
Especially when you can now get such amazing photo-realism, as shown in the other thread. $6000 or $600? If $600 gets you buck rogers...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

lux wrote:What happened to the horizontal stabilizers?

It's quite obvious that this is a artist's impression of some sort, look to the far side of the airplane, both starboard wings have been stretched ridiculously.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Of course it's an artists rendering. (so are the arrows I added)

The image I posted was only to illustrate what "horizontal stabilizers" are so readers would know what part of the plane I was talking about.

All 737-800 aircraft have horizontal stabilizers so I doubt that the "crashed" plane could have taken off without them yet they are not visible in the media images and I wondered why.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

In this photo, it seems like the right one fell off or was removed and has some ropes tied to that area. The left one seems to be still intact but submerged.

This photo shows the left one visible, sticking out of the water.

You can see it in this one as well:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

There's no water between the stabilizer and the big main tail fin? It looks like a 2D cut-out? Surreal. I guess we're supposed to believe we are peering at the tip over the crest of a wave which covers the strewn pieces, but ... eh, it's not quite working.
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Great observations, as ever.

It's frustrating enough for me to think of any 'whys' to these blatant whatever they 'stories' and I really shouldn't try and bust my skull further by working my mind more so into its own Enigma machine, but has anyone ever considered the notion that images taken and shown in various media serve another purpose?

Not just to feed a story to the TV and newspaper munching public, but on another level - like a code? For instance, background wording, numbers within the picture, logos, colours (especially stripey ones and how many stripes)..

I know we tend to see and read the '11' and '9' numbers too often enough, but the whoever-they-ares can't just be whacking those in willy nilly to simply subconsciously spook us into remembering that date forever and a day... can they?

Is it too Dan Brown of me to think certain images shown around the world are a call sign for something? Or maybe it's just a simple case of bullying - we'll raise your company / country to the ground by faking a damn plane crash if you don't do 'x'.

I feel I'm thinking too hard about these things and should get some dinner going and perhaps stop typing out loud.

Cheers,
Pug
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Good heavens - this whole affair is more than fishy. Don't know what to make of it though, dear Pug - but I tend to take one thing at a time. Let me just finish off the pictorial analysis. We can then all start speculating why anyone would fake a plane crash - not that this hasn't been done before, heh!

Caption: "A Lion Air Boeing 737 lies partially submerged in the water two days after it crashed while trying to land at Bali's international airport near Denpasar on April 15, 2013. (AFP/Sonny Tumbelaka)"
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asi ... 39266.html
(Read the article to learn how "a freak storm" is suspected to have caused the incident.)

So the big LION logo on the side of the plane was painted over too, at some stage?
And its cockpit door, somehow, came off? Or was it stolen by some souvenir-hunter?

And the plane somehow broke up in three pieces and started sinking / drifting after lying like THIS - secured with ropes in shallow waters and with its two heavy engines evidently stuck in the sand ?

I smell a lion's share of utter BS! :rolleyes:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Location, location, location. Land, Water, Sky.

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2355759
MsQ

Unread post by MsQ »

hoi.polloi wrote:
MsQ wrote:They have been showing footage on tv here in Australia today of some scantily clad man painting over the Lion Air logo. No explanation given for it as yet though.
Citation? Link? Video? Channel? Something?
No, sorry. I've searched and searched both yesterday and today and can't find anything online.
It was mentioned at the end of news items about how Schapelle Corby's boyfriend rescued some of the passengers. That caught my attention as she's a local girl, I had no idea she has a boyfriend. I looked up in case it was someone I knew. It wasn't.
The news clips on the various channels websites cut off before they mention anything about underwear man, strange. I watched Channels 7, 9 and 10 yesterday as I was awaiting news of the Thatcher Death Party in London.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/0 ... passengers

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/world/1673 ... survivors/