Lion Air - Bali Plane Crash - 13 / 04 / 2013

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Pug

Lion Air - Bali Plane Crash - 13 / 04 / 2013

Unread post by Pug »

Hey guys,

Surely not every newsworthy accident is a questionable event, can it? Growing up in the household I did, my father had a phrase 'Everything is engineered. Question everything.' It never dawned on me to be suspicious of high-profile 'accidents', but as I became older and saw familiar imagery cropping up time and time again, stories seem to stand out to me. Like this one.. perhaps?

LION AIR - BALI PLANE CRASH.

"Passengers suffer broken limbs and head wounds, but all 108 people on board survive as Lion Air Boeing 737 overshoots runway to land in sea" - http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/ap ... a-off-bali - Guardian online newspaper

There's a number 11 in the middle of the plane?
Does Lion symbolise anything in particular? - 'King of the Jungle' / 'Sign of the zodiac June / July' /
The plane is broken - 'breaking the Lion's back?
Lion Air is banned from the EU
108 passengers - does this mean anything at all?

Image - Source: Telegraph newspaper -

Image - Source: CBS news

Image - Source: media.komov.com

Look forward to your thoughts, views and comments.
Cheers,
Pug
brianv

Re: Lion Air - Bali Plane Crash - 13 / 04 / 2013

Unread post by brianv »

The number 11, is the twin doors, which do look rather drawn on. I'm no engineer, apart from a apprenticeship of sorts, but the idea of two doors next to each other on an airplane is rather disconcerting. From a structural point of view. Square windows on early planes
lead to crashes...apparently. That's why we only see round or oval windows on planes now.

Was the plane floating along the coast?
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Hmm, yes, I noticed they were doors after I posted, but like you say - two next to each other are odd.

All I've read and heard on TV is that it overshot the runway upon landing.

Some reports state 101 passengers - others 108 passengers; and the company are saying the plane was brand new. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... n-Air.html - Telegraph.

Below is the Guardian online report: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/ap ... -crash-sea

"An official with Bali's search and rescue agency, I Made Krisna Maharta, said all of the passengers and crew had been safely rescued and that 22 people were taken to three hospitals with various injuries. He said initial reports showed there were 101 passengers and seven crew members aboard.

Police and rescuers used rubber boats to evacuate passengers and crew members from the plane, which lay in the water with its fuselage cracked in two.

The transport ministry's director general of aviation, Harry Bakti Gumay, said the plane overshot the runway and fell into the sea from a height of about 50 metres. The cause of Saturday's accident was unclear, and Gumay said an investigation was under way.

Hospital officials and paramedics said at least seven passengers were taken to Sanglah hospital with head wounds and broken bones. Many passengers arrived there with wet clothes and bruises.

"The aircraft was in landing position when suddenly I saw it getting closer to the sea, and finally it hit the water," Dewi, a passenger who sustained head wounds in the crash, told the Associated Press. "All of the passengers were screaming in panic in fear they would drown."

Bali's police chief, Arif Wahyunadi, said the plane was a 180-seat Boeing 737 flying from Bandung, the capital of West Java province.

Lion Air is a rapidly expanding low-cost carrier with a market share of about 45% in Indonesia, a sprawling archipelago where economic growth and air travel are booming and airline safety is a long-standing problem."

Seems an odd one to me.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

11 windows between the photoshopped crack and the twin towers doors. They be lion all the time.
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

We are told in the first photo below that the plane skidded off the runway. If that is true why is the fence at the end of the runway still intact? If it skidded off and over shot the fence shouldn't the momentum taken it further away from the shore line? I seriuosly doubt this event really happened.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2QSUduqvw

Scary: The plane skidded off the runway and landed in shallow water. Passengers made their way back to shore in yellow dinghies

Under water: The body of the plane lies submerged in water with other aircraft seen at the airport in the rear

Accident: The plane crashed as it came into land at Ngurah Rai Airport, near Denparsar. As this image shows, its runway extends out into the sea
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

“Wing walkers”!

Perspectives & "people" sizes are screwy too:
"Credit: AP Photo/National Rescue Team" (per CBS) [Full page of sources on Google images]

Déjà vu anyone?
Ref topic: Crash of US 1549 flight in Hudson river - Fake or Real ?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I don't understand. :huh:

HERE, it looks like it's all over. The plane appears secured and is safely resting on the seabed - in very shallow waters:

HERE, the tail section seems to have sheared off competely and appears to be sinking !? Why? :blink:

And what's going on HERE? Is the tail section broken in two pieces now? :wacko:

EDIT:
Oooh - I get it! It's probably all done with Photoshop again!
Look at that red/white left wingtip - and compare it with the first image posted above...

And yes, Maat ! I do remember this other sloppy job:

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p2352408
elmoastro

Unread post by elmoastro »

Also note the rudder has come unhinged at the top. Perfectly straight & intact in the other photos and you can't see the pivot seam.
simonshack wrote:*
I don't understand. :huh:

HERE, it looks like it's all over. The plane appears to be safely resting on the seabed - in very shallow waters:

HERE, the tail section seems to have sheared off competely and appears to be sinking !? Why? :blink:

And what's going on HERE? Is the tail section broken in two pieces now? :wacko:
simonshack
Administrator

It's not even funny busting these scams anymore. Only an hour's worth of diggin' - and it's over and done ! :P

Pug

Unread post by Pug »

You guys are brilliant!

As with most of these, however - I don't get why!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Geez, they must have strong currents there, how did this bit of "wreckage" get way out here?

"The wreckage of a crashed Lion Air plane sits in the water near the airport in Bali, Indonesia on Saturday, April 13, 2013. The plane carrying more than 100 passengers and crew overshot a runway on the Indonesian resort island of Bali on Saturday and crashed into the sea, injuring 45 people, officials said.
Credit: AP Photo"

#3 of 9 @ http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-202_162-10016451-3.html

Amazing how those AP fauxtographers get around so fast, and even the "National Rescue Team" had spare hands for taking photos? :blink: :P
elmoastro

Unread post by elmoastro »

Pug wrote:You guys are brilliant!

As with most of these, however - I don't get why!
I'd start with looking at any Puts bought on Lion.
And I'd look at Boeing first.
But it's interesting it's a Boeing 737 that crashed...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2013 ... ecord-deal

Airbus and Lion Air strike record deal
Multibillion-euro order for 234 jets will secure 5,000 jobs over 10 years, says French president at Elysée Palace signing ceremony

The contract trumped a deal Lion Air had struck with Airbus's US rival Boeing in front of President Barack Obama in 2011.

The plane makers are locked in a battle for global orders in the 150-seat category estimated at $2tn over 20 years.

"What will I do with them? I will set up new airlines in other countries, in the Asia-Pacific region," Kirana said.

He dismissed concerns about Asia's ability to absorb large quantities of new aircraft such as over 200 Boeings already ordered by Lion Air and hundreds of Airbus aircraft destined for Malaysian rival AirAsia.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Yes, it does sound like just the same old wheeling, dealing & deceit by the corporate monopolies for maximum profit, power & control.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/14/world ... .html?_r=1&
Bali’s police chief, Arif Wahyunadi, told Indonesian television that the plane originated in the city of Bandung [ :lol: ], the capital of West Java Province in Indonesia. A police photo showed the jet lying in the water cut in half, with a huge crack in its fuselage.

Lion Air is on a list of carriers banned from operating in the European Union because of lax safety standards, and its planes have been in several accidents over the last decade, including a fatal crash in 2004.

Ngurah Rai, also known as Denpasar International Airport, is Indonesia’s third-busiest international airport. Its runway is 9,842 feet long, and it juts into the Bali Strait, which separates Bali from Indonesia’s main island, Java.

Lion Air is Indonesia’s largest privately run airline. Its 72 destinations are mostly in Indonesia, and the furthest it flies is to Saudi Arabia — a route frequented by domestic workers and construction laborers.

In the 2004 accident, a Lion Air jet crashed in Solo City, Indonesia, killing 25 people. And two years later, a Lion Air plane crashed at Juanda International Airport, also in Indonesia, but no one was killed.

The carrier has grown rapidly in recent years, trying to take advantage of the boom in jet travel in Asia, and just last month it reached a deal to buy 234 jets from Airbus. But some critics say such rapid growth of Asian carriers has come at the expense of air safety in the region.
Hmmm <_<
MsQ

Unread post by MsQ »

simonshack wrote:*

It's not even funny busting these scams anymore. Only an hour's worth of diggin' - and it's over and done ! :P

They have been showing footage on tv here in Australia today of some scantily clad man painting over the Lion Air logo. No explanation given for it as yet though.
simonshack
Administrator

MsQ wrote: They have been showing footage on tv here in Australia today of some scantily clad man painting over the Lion Air logo. No explanation given for it as yet though.
:lol: Hilarious.

So I guess the same must have happened with the Hudson miracle plane's rudder logo:
Someone just painted over - part of it - with blue paint... Mystery solved ! :rolleyes: