Old Pope Resigns, New Pope is elected - Feb-March 2013

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Gracist
Banned

Re: Pope Resigns

Unread post by Gracist »

Here is an interesting article to peruse. Again with the numerology. Knights of Malta's 900th anniversary on the 9th. Pope resigns on the 11th. Also talks about Blackwater's ties to the KoM.

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=23716
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

In short, and provided that it is almost impossible to sense what really happens in the Vatican, one possible explanation of this really epochal event is that Ratzinger was made to leave, because the fight for power within the Vatican somehow got to a resolution point, and this pope wasn't needed anymore.

I say this moving from the assumption that nobody, nobody relinquishes power willingly.

Let's say that this pope belonged to a group that just lost terrain against other forces (be them jesuits, opus dei, whatever they all are). Considering how they had Woytila dragging on as a derelict for years, I have no doubt they would have forced Ratzinger to remain in place with leukemia or brain tumor or whatever if it was needed, if it had been necessary while the infighting went on.
But in this case, Ratzinger is suddenly allowed and entitled to do what Woytila was never allowed to do.
The simplest explanation being that times were ripe for a new pope of an adversary faction.

Other interpretations could even include the specific political scenario going on in Italy right now, where a lot is at stake for the future of the EU and a lot seems out of control and the result of a lot of hidden infighting among several competing forces. In this scenario it might be considered urgent to shock the general population into a sense of even more uncertainty and unforeseeable change, so that they eventually don't make a leap of faith by voting Berlusconi back in power for instance, or whatever the globalists need to prevent or accelerate at this stage.
lux

Unread post by lux »

I agree that Ratzinger likely isn't stepping down for the reasons he stated. (I hear it's good to be the king.)

Incidentally, the media had reported that, due to financial irregularities involving money laundering, the Vatican was no longer able to accept credit cards. However, the day after the resignation announcement credit card acceptance was restored.

Here is a CNN story about it:
http://money.cnn.com/2013/02/12/news/ec ... index.html

But that's one tiny drop in a very big and corrupt ocean so what the truth of all this is, I can't say.

Based on Joe's reputation and that of the Vatican in general, I'd say he probably pissed somebody off and was given an offer he couldn't refuse. :D
herrnimrod

Unread post by herrnimrod »

Thing is if they only wanted to get rid of him they could just kill him. 85 your old with a heart attack isn't exactly suspicious. No autopsies allowed on popes.

It's the resigning part that's key.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

herrnimrod wrote:Thing is if they only wanted to get rid of him they could just kill him. 85 your old with a heart attack isn't exactly suspicious. No autopsies allowed on popes.

It's the resigning part that's key.
We don't really know how much power Ratzinger held during his years, and whether he was still in a position to negotiate his way out or not.
I am sure that he worked hard to become Pope, even if his power were largely fictitious, and one does not throw that away unless is made to.
More importantly, I think murdering might have been a more obvious option in a different era, when Christianity was not in such a steep decline and the catholic church was not globally perceived as pit of corruption and pedophiles.
It seems to me that if you want to take power the clean way while riding in a storm like this, to strike a deal and get Ratzinger to resign is the only way to go. What good would be to occupy all bases and get a hold of power only to be fingered by the already unsympathetic masses as a conspiratorial murderer?
More backstabbing, blackmailing, slandering pamphlets and career-ending investigations have come out of the vatican in the past few years than in its whole history. These I think were clear signs of war: one that was not being fought with murder, if only for marketing reasons.

Mind you I am merely using the Occham razor here and plotting the most straightforward scenario I can imagine. Everything can still happen besides.

And here's another angle: http://forward.com/articles/171249/the- ... -the-shoah
The next pope will likely lack any personal connection to the Shoah and the shock it posed to Catholic anti-Jewish teachings. Its bracing influence will inevitably diminish over time, along with the impetus for engagement with Jews. If the pope is from outside North America or Europe, he may know few Jews and view other interreligious relationships as more important.
...could be the zionists lost a battle for the influence over, and infiltration of, the vatican? Or is this equivalent to the propaganda that run amok as Obama took office, scaring the jewish elite by suggesting that the president was going to be pro-muslim, evidently only to get more support from them later on, out of sheer relief? Behind everything there's always a bit of play on fear...

EDIT: about Ratzinger's alleged subjection to or struggling with globalists and zionists, also see this: http://revisionistreview.blogspot.it/20 ... -more.html
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

nonhocapito wrote:
...could be the zionists lost a battle for the influence over, and infiltration of, the vatican?
IMHO Vatican is a nest of zionism and a puller of all evil and treacherous strings :)

They managed to blind us to Catholic Church's and its phony protestant adversaries' crimes and constant mind fuck tactics . In my country they kept bringing Wojtyła over and over and showed him as a good grampa of the mankind . In the end he was just basically a corps with demented mind .

I still remember the engineered hysteria and national grief when he finally died . They somehow repeated it after " Smoleńsk Plane Crassh" in 2010 .

I personally despise of this criminal organization called Catholic Church .
lux

Unread post by lux »

The media is now reporting that Raztinger will remain in the Vatican after his resignation for "security reasons."
Pope Benedict's decision to live in the Vatican after he resigns will provide him with security and privacy. It will also offer legal protection from any attempt to prosecute him in connection with sexual abuse cases around the world, Church sources and legal experts say.
Not much sugar coating here from Reuters. They're basically saying he's to remain out of reach of justice for his crimes.
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/02 ... 40244.html
Pope Benedict XVI’s decision to resign was reportedly influenced by the discovery of a gay “network” in the Vatican that led to some clergymen being blackmailed by outsiders.

The claims were made in Italy’s La Repubblica newspaper, which says the network was described in a 300 page report presented to the Pope by three cardinals assigned to investigate the “Vatileaks” scandal of 2012.

The report allegedly describes divisions in the Roman Catholic Church, including a “cross-party network united by sexual orientation.”

Pope Benedict XVI announced his resignation on February 28, citing health reasons
“For the first time, the word homosexual was pronounced,” the newspaper claims, referring to a meeting where the cardinals presented their findings to the Pope.

Quoting further words from the report, it talks of evidence of “external influence” on Vatican officials with whom they had links of a “worldly nature”.

La Repubblica added: “We would call it blackmail.”

It also claims the report alleges various lobbies within the Holy See consistently broke sixth and seventh commandments – namely “thou shalt not steal” and “thou shalt not commit adultery”.

Vatican spokesman Father Federico Lombardi refused to confirm or deny the allegations.

"Neither the cardinals' commission nor I will make comments to confirm or deny the things that are said about this matter," he said, according to The Guardian.

"Let each one assume his or her own responsibilities. We shall not be following up on the observations that are made about this."

The Guardian also points out a further Italian newspaper – Corriere della Sera – which makes reference to a “disturbing” dossier published soon after the Pope’s resignation was announced.

The Pope shocked the world with his resignation announcement, which makes him the first to abdicate in 600 years. The 85-year-old said he was "no longer suited" to the the challenges his role demanded.

The Vatican later confirmed that pontiff has a pacemaker and had to have surgery to replace the batteries three months ago. However they said this was not a factor in his resignation.

Scandalous revelations involving the Vatican and gay sex have been published by La Repubblica before.

In 2010, the newspaper revealed wiretaps and police documents that showed a Vatican chorister and an elite papal usher had been involved with a gay prostitutes ring. Both men were dismissed from their duties, the Telegraph notes http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... andal.html.
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

All this flap about the Pope resigning recently got me thinking:

"Holy moly! There's still a Pope!" and then

"Holy cow! Some people still pay attention to the fact there's a Pope!" (or not).
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Farcevalue wrote:All this flap about the Pope resigning recently got me thinking:

"Holy cow! Some people still pay attention to the fact there's a Pope!" (or not).
Prezactly :lol:
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

brianv wrote:
Farcevalue wrote:All this flap about the Pope resigning recently got me thinking:

When you go outside the US you realize the Pope is important to a lot of people. I spend time in Lebanon and it is a huge deal when the Pope visits. So, yes, the Pope is something that a lot of people in the world still pay attention to. I don't know why this is surprising really, especially when you study things like 9/11 and media fakery. I thought most of the people on this forum by now would realize how these fake events tie into power structures in the world which are occult in nature such as the Vatican. Media fakery is about mind control and manipulation much like what the pope represents, so of course it's important to this day.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Gracist wrote:
brianv wrote:

When you go outside the US you realize the Pope is important to a lot of people. I spend time in Lebanon and it is a huge deal when the Pope visits. So, yes, the Pope is something that a lot of people in the world still pay attention to. I don't know why this is surprising really, especially when you study things like 9/11 and media fakery. I thought most of the people on this forum by now would realize how these fake events tie into power structures in the world which are occult in nature such as the Vatican. Media fakery is about mind control and manipulation much like what the pope represents, so of course it's important to this day.
Who is "you" ? You? When you go outside the US? How many times a year does the POOP visit the Lebanon? Lebanon is not the World! In what capacity do you visit the Lebanon?
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

The Pope and his cronies can all go defrock themselves. :angry:
Gracist
Banned

Unread post by Gracist »

brianv wrote:
Who is "you" ? You? When you go outside the US? How many times a year does the POOP visit the Lebanon? Lebanon is not the World! In what capacity do you visit the Lebanon?
The "poop" :lol: didn't go to Lebanon frequently but in 2012 when he did it was a major national event and Lebanon has a Muslim majority. My point was just that I don't see why it's shocking to anyone that people still pay attention to the pope/Vatican when it's such an obvious major player in this manipulated reality we live in. And I am American Lebanese so my family is the reason I visit Lebanon. I didn't say Lebanon is the world, I was using it as an example as it is something I was personally familiar with though I imagine that there is similar fanfare when any pope makes international visits.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Gracist wrote:
brianv wrote:
The "poop" :lol: didn't go to Lebanon frequently but in 2012 when he did it was a major national event and Lebanon has a Muslim majority. My point was just that I don't see why it's shocking to anyone that people still pay attention to the pope/Vatican when it's such an obvious major player in this manipulated reality we live in. And I am American Lebanese so my family is the reason I visit Lebanon. I didn't say Lebanon is the world, I was using it as an example as it is something I was personally familiar with though I imagine that there is similar fanfare when any pope makes international visits.
Poop Bentdick XVI has called on Christians, Muslims and Jews to "root out" religious fundamentalism, on the first day of his trip to Lebanon.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-19594442 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Are Christians, Jews and Muslims NOT Religious Fundamentalists?

Stockholm Syndrome. Hopefully someday Lebanon, and the rest, will wake the fuck up from their dreams of slavery. We don't need no stinking poop or any other fucker telling us what to do.