Aurora Colorado "Dark Knight Rises" Theater Shooting 20-7-2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
TrutherInTX

Re: Aurora Colorado "Dark Knight Rises" Theater Shooting 20-

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

Browsing to the Drudge Report this morning to see todays propaganda I was treated to a familiar face, that of Jessica Redfield aka Jessica Ghawi. There at the top of the page is a memorial scholarship fund, http://www.indiegogo.com/OfficialJessic ... und?c=home. All that effort getting the ad placed and promoted and the fund is closed to new donations. :blink:

Keeping our minds focused on shootings and victims, etc. <_<

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

TrutherInTX wrote: There at the top of the page is a memorial scholarship fund, http://www.indiegogo.com/OfficialJessic ... und?c=home.

"Help us creates futures from such a tragedy"

WHO writes this (illiterate) stuff? Are they even English mothertongue? :blink:
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

I am a new member. I should mention here that I live in Aurora, CO. The theater is about a mile away from my house. I wish I would have had the clairvoyance to head over there after the event with my Canon 60D and take some photos!

In any case, I've been following this event closely since it happened. I'm mentioning this in case anyone needs a foot soldier, I might be willing to assist. Cheers.
anonjedi2

Simon,

What is the significance of "119 ROC" ?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

anonjedi2 wrote:Simon,

What is the significance of "119 ROC" ?
Just 911 'mirrored' - that's all...No idea regarding 'ROC'. Have you?
Sisterlover

Unread post by Sisterlover »

Been seeing lots of 'widow' Chantel Blunk on the news recently, as her 'husband' was a 'victim' of the theatre 'shooting'
She makes for a cute vicsim, however, as evidenced here...

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/gunshots-plea- ... 03285.html

and here.... well, not so cute....

and here, on her StarNow resume, shes listed as
CHANTEL BLUNK photo 1 - It's ME! :O) - StarNow.com
http://www.starnow.com/​chantelblunk/photos/​826164
CHANTEL BLUNK photo 1 - It's ME! :O) - Auditions & Jobs for Models, Actors, Musicians and Dancers. Reality TV Casting Calls. Create your free profile and get discovered.

with this other pic....
http://www.starnow.com/chantelblunk/photos/826164

Yep, another "reality TV casting call" star reaching her trajectory. :puke:
Sisterlover

This Chantel Blunk character is really too much... who allows these typos and grammatical goofs to appear IN THEIR RESUME???

"CHANTEL BLUNK
27 from California, United States
Model, Actor
Well I'm half asain and white. I'm out going, adventuriest, love to try new things,I love to laugh and smile. I'm positive and try by best at everything that I do. What makes me stick out from the crowd is me just being me."

Holy crap! :blink:
Sisterlover

Here's a gem from Jonathan Blunk's Legacy.com page....

"Thursday, July 26, 2012 10:41 AM

Jonny, I still remember the first morning I woke up with muffins on my rack. Then a couple days later I caught you're happy face leaving me a whole case of muffins. Thats just an example of how you went out of your way for those close to you. I'm proud to have the honor of one day telling my family about the HERO I knew. And will do whatever it takes to have your children know what kind of man you became.

Chantel,
I want you to know that you will always be in my thoughts and prayers. If there's anything I can do or anything yo need. Please feel free to contact me.

Rest In Paradise!!!! ..... untilled I get there, then its party time!
Patrick Banks (San Diego, CA)"

There's plenty of comments directed to Chantel across the five pages of eulogizing, found here...
http://memorialwebsites.legacy.com/jona ... 7&pageNo=2

and the comments started coming in less than 24 hours after the 'shooting'.
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

Batman movie shooting hearing wraps up
A hearing laying out the evidence against a man accused of a shooting rampage at US movie theatre has ended with the defence deciding not to call witnesses to attest to his' mental health.

The judge said he will rule within a day on whether James Holmes should stand trial for the shooting dead of 12 people during a midnight screening of a Batman film in Colorado last year.

If the judge decides he should be tried, Holmes could enter a plea at a hearing scheduled that day.

Cases rarely advance to this stage without a judge agreeing to set a trial.

Prosecutors argued that they had shown that Holmes acted with deliberation and extreme indifference, showing photos they say Holmes took of himself the night of the attack.

He wore black contact lenses, stuck out his tongue, smiled and posed with a Glock.

Defence attorneys decided not call any witnesses, saying the rules of the preliminary hearing severely limited what evidence they could present. They had been granted permission to call two people to talk about Holmes' mental state.

His lawyers are expected to present an insanity defence.

They have previously stated that Holmes, 25, is mentally ill.

Defence lawyer Tamara Brady pointedly asked a federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agent in court Tuesday whether any Colorado law prevented "a severely mentally ill person" from buying the 6,295 rounds of ammunition, body armour and handcuffs that Holmes purchased online.

Yesterday police also showed pictures of the theatre they say Holmes took a month before the attack that killed 12 and injured 70.

One photo shows an exit door that looks like the one police say Holmes propped open the night of the shooting so he could re-enter the theatre after getting weapons from his car.

Prosecutor Karen Pearson said Holmes picked the perfect venue for his alleged crime.

"He didn't care who he killed or how many he killed, because he wanted to kill all of them," she said.

There is not, the agent replied.

The case was dominated by the litany of Holmes' preparations.

He spent months amassing tear gas grenades, two Glock handguns, a shotgun and an AR-15 rifle, along with 6,295 rounds of ammunition, targets, body armour and chemicals, prosecutors said.

He also purchased chemicals including improvised napalm, as well as thermite, a substance which burns so hot that water can't extinguish the blaze.

Ad Feedback

Holmes' purchases were for two planned attacks, prosecutors said - the theatre shooting and the booby-trapped apartment that would have blown up if anyone had entered.

The attempt at a distraction speaks to a plan to escape, but the traps weren't triggered. Holmes, clad from head to toe in body armour, was found standing by his car outside the theatre.

He told investigators that the booby-trapped apartment was an effort to pull police away from the theatre. He didn't expect to see officers so quickly.

Police said he volunteered information about the booby traps. Authorities went to the apartment and carefully dismantled them.

If Holmes is found sane, goes to trial and is convicted, his attorneys can try to stave off a possible death penalty by arguing he is mentally ill. Prosecutors have yet to say whether they will seek the death penalty.

If he's found not guilty by reason of insanity, he would likely be sent to the state mental hospital, not prison. Such a defendant is deemed not guilty because he didn't know right from wrong and is therefore "absolved" of the crime, said former Jefferson County District Attorney Scott Storey.

Last year, Bruco Strong Eagle Eastwood was acquitted by reason of insanity of attempted first-degree murder in the wounding of two children outside a school not far from Columbine High School.

Eastwood is spending time in a mental hospital. His case will be reviewed every six months until he's deemed sane and released.

-AP
Another ludicrous story here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml
Sisterlover

anonjedi2 wrote:I am a new member. I should mention here that I live in Aurora, CO. The theater is about a mile away from my house. I wish I would have had the clairvoyance to head over there after the event with my Canon 60D and take some photos!

In any case, I've been following this event closely since it happened. I'm mentioning this in case anyone needs a foot soldier, I might be willing to assist. Cheers.
Hey Anon;
Are you anywhere near where the latest 'shooting/hostage taking' took place on 05/01/2013? According to the reports, it was very near the theatre, but not sure where you'd get the address. It'd be curious to see what the scene actually looks like.. they show a blown out main floor window and two shots through what appears to be a upper floor bathroom window. There's a new thread called Aurora Shooting 2013 that has some info... this one's still fresh, so you might be able to take your trusty Canon down there and blow the lid off it...
Sisterlover

Here's a pic from the UKs Daily Mail showing a mourning Chantel Blunk, supposedly at a funeral....

Simply zooming in on the image reveals serious masking issues between Blunk's left shoulder and the colourful blouse/skirt behind.

This one's even worse....

Check the dude on the far left with the absurdly long tie, and the back mask of all the folks in the background. Our widow is again horribly pasted into whatever conglomeration of images this is composed of.
Sisterlover

Here's a pic from the UKs Daily Mail showing a mourning Chantel Blunk, supposedly at a funeral....

Simply zooming in on the image reveals serious masking issues between Blunk's left shoulder and the colourful blouse/skirt behind.

This one's even worse....

Check the dude on the far left with the absurdly long tie, and the back mask of all the folks in the background. Our widow is again horribly pasted into whatever conglomeration of images this is composed of.

{close up}
Sisterlover

"Angry and confused father" actor "Tom Sullivan" who was looking for dead son the following day outside the theatre - long after folks were putting up memorials for the victims, including 'son' Alex... shown
here:

Has weighed in with Yahoo News his intent to not attend the hearing of Holmes for the shoot-up at the Aurora theatre... During his interview (surrounded by his dead son's stinking hockey gear, et. al) at 1:45 min. into the clip... shows this caricature/sketch of his son WITH A DARK KNIGHT FACE MASK!?! That's chutzpah, folks... He's not going to let a mass murder keep his son's love of the Batman iconography taboo... no sir.
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/video/first-pe ... 29302.html Here's the clip....
and here's the still shot...
anonjedi2

Sisterlover wrote:
anonjedi2 wrote:I am a new member. I should mention here that I live in Aurora, CO. The theater is about a mile away from my house. I wish I would have had the clairvoyance to head over there after the event with my Canon 60D and take some photos!

Hey Anon;
Are you anywhere near where the latest 'shooting/hostage taking' took place on 05/01/2013? According to the reports, it was very near the theatre, but not sure where you'd get the address. It'd be curious to see what the scene actually looks like.. they show a blown out main floor window and two shots through what appears to be a upper floor bathroom window. There's a new thread called Aurora Shooting 2013 that has some info... this one's still fresh, so you might be able to take your trusty Canon down there and blow the lid off it...
I'll check the thread and if I can find the address, I will go check it out.
anonjedi2

This is just too much. An open casket and the media is allowed to take pictures to post for the world to see? :rolleyes:

here she is, laughing hysterically as they're about to lower her dead husband into the ground forever ...