Sporting the BLUE neck-tie is Tory premier, Old Etonian and Bullingdon Boy, David Gladstone Cameron.
And in the RED neck-tie of the People's Republic is (billionaire) Chinese Communist Party member, Ren 任正非 Zhengfei.
Comrade Ren is founder and CEO of Huawei Technologies, the Chinese telco giant (2nd largest in world with global sales of CNY185bn a year.)
Ren Zhengfei was ostensibly in Blighty to smooth over political cracks. The UKUSA junta is charging Huawei with spying on us for the Red Army. The political background to the scandal (according to Auntie) is here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-19595778
The original image is here: http://www.techweekeurope.co.uk/wp-cont ... ameron.jpg
The exif data of the 8 megapixel image is extracted below. Apparently taken with a Nikon DSLR camera with 35mm lens, on an ISO 2000 setting, 1/60s exposure @ f7.1 and illumination of subject (distance 3.4m) reportedly aided with flash:
The metadata stamp of ownership is claimed by Guy Bell, the man below. (ex-British Army - regiment unknown. ).
Mr Bell's portfolio is found here: http://www.gbphotos.com/. As to be expected, lots of Glorious snaps of Brenda & Phil.
I dunno. Maybe just me, but the photo feels a little unreal. What do you guys think?
- The team colour neck-ties. Puhleeze!
- The business card: "I can do business with this chap!"
- Zhengfei's awkward posture. Those clumsy hands and feet.
- To lesser extent, Camergoon sits clumsily too. Although perhaps due much to breeding
- That gauche brass-effect table lamp - very Poundland. Too bright under ELA compared to similar brass fire surround & tools.
- The odd white halo around all the perps around the fifth leg intruding the picture from the right. (Zoom on the original)
edit: halo not hue