Damian Rzeszowski: Jersey father cleared of murdering family

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Euphoria

More perps?

Unread post by Euphoria »

'...Julian Gollop, for the defence, claimed that was the last Rzeszowski could remember until he woke up in a hospital bed after surgery for a collapsed lung...'

http://www.itv.com/news/2012-08-24/fami ... in-jersey/

Euphoria

Role of Daria Harasymovicz in Damian Rzeszowski PSYOP

bostonterrierowner wrote:Rzeszowski to Rzeszów !!! :)
It's funny you should say that.

While researching the background of Det Sup Daria Harasymovicz, I found that her Facebook profile confirms Rzeszów as her home town!

That seems a huge coincidence. I believe the perps are just becoming lazy. Below, see how many of her friends are from Rzeszów:

Another of her friends caught my eye, below:

http://www.jerseymason.org.uk/craft_pro ... cemdc.html - Freemasonry in Jersey

Charles Edward Malet de Carteret
Provincial Grand Master 1914-1942

Charles Malet de Carteret was the second son of Edward Charles Malet de Carteret, who had acted as Juge (?) before the appointment of Sir William Vernon as Bailiff, 35 years before Charles took office. His mother was Elizabeth Poingdestre and he was born at Mon Plaisir, St Aubin on 26 July 1869.

He was educated at Victoria College, Westmninster School and Oxford Military College. He was first in the list of cadets to pass into Sandhurst and went on to serve in Natal and Zululand. He resigned when his regiment returned to England, because he could not afford the costs involved, and took up law. He was called to the Bar of the Inner Temple and then the Jersey bar in 1898.
Last edited by Euphoria on Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Euphoria

The Malet de Carteret family

Above: this de Carteret is also involved in the investment banking world.

A manor? Now we're onto something. It seems there is another, living (in 2009 anyway) Philip Malet de Carteret resident in Jersey. See below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCi9voNrqpE

Now, back to Bob Malet de Carteret. It emerges that he is a long-serving police officer on the island:

Help for Heroes does seem popular with the UK police, I've noticed.
Euphoria

More ELA of Craig de la Haye images

Your verdict, everybody, would be highly appreciated. There are clear problems with the ears and some of the outlines of facial features, in both images here.
bostonterrierowner

Re: Damian Rzeszowski: Jersey father cleared of murdering fa

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

It's funny you should say that.

While researching the background of Det Sup Daria Harasymovicz, I found that her Facebook profile confirms Rzeszów as her home town!
Reszowski is an adjective derived from the town of Rezeszów . It is like saying Damian of Rezeszów , Damian von Rzeszów :)

It is a pretty unusual surname in Poland ..

I never heard of Harasymowicz before as well .
Euphoria

Craig de la Haye whois info and tel numbers

Above: I tried this number and it was dead.

Above: I phoned the landline number and an elderly gentleman answered the phone. I asked for Craig, and he called out loud for 'Craig' before handing over. I asked about the boat, which 'Craig' confirmed has now been sold...

I have to admit I was a bit thrown by that. I wasn't expecting the phone to be answered. Now, this still doesn't prove the man answering as 'Craig' really was 'Craig de la Haye.' But I think I will have to do some more digging around for clues.
Euphoria

Email correspondence with John Hemming MP

I wanted to give overseas posters here, an idea of how arrogantly most Members of Parliament (MPs) in the UK respond to communications from the public.

I was pleased to see (although this was probably naive) that John Hemming, the Liberal Democrat MP for Birmingham Yardley, has been investigating corruption in Jersey, and is about to travel to meet key officials there to discuss his concerns. I fully accept that this most likely is some form of diversion tactic/sideshow to make it look as if 'action is being taken' when of course, in practice, nothing changes. That, or a dialogue over fairly minor bureaucratic changes to the system.

http://treasureislands.org/uk-mp-slams- ... ve-jersey/
http://therightofreply.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... -with.html

Sir Philip Bailhache, Jersey's Assistant Chief Minister, has offered to meet the MP at the Liberal Democrats party conference in Brighton next week (whitewash central).

Both the individuals he names here are politicians.
Alfie

Unread post by Alfie »

Euphoria wrote:I wanted to give overseas posters here, an idea of how arrogantly most Members of Parliament (MPs) in the UK respond to communications from the public.

I was pleased to see (although this was probably naive) that John Hemming, the Liberal Democrat MP for Birmingham Yardley, has been investigating corruption in Jersey, and is about to travel to meet key officials there to discuss his concerns. I fully accept that this most likely is some form of diversion tactic/sideshow to make it look as if 'action is being taken' when of course, in practice, nothing changes. That, or a dialogue over fairly minor bureaucratic changes to the system.

http://treasureislands.org/uk-mp-slams- ... ve-jersey/
http://therightofreply.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... -with.html

Sir Philip Bailhache, Jersey's Assistant Chief Minister, has offered to meet the MP at the Liberal Democrats party conference in Brighton next week (whitewash central).

Both the individuals he names here are politicians.
http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh6 ... 1fee2e.jpg
http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh6 ... 23a81e.jpg
Euphoria

Email communication with Stuart Syvret

Below, another highly aggressive response from a politician - this time it's Jersey's anti-corruption hero Stuart Syvret:

Now, looking at Syvret's history, I wonder if this 'political activist' is a professional white-washer? After all, we know the British government and its financiers have a long history of aspiring to control their opposition. I see no reason why anti-corruption campaigners could not also be paid agents/actors for the state - a safety valve, as it were.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_Syvret

From 1999 to 2005, Syvret was President of the Health and Social Services Committee in the committee-based system of administration that existed at that time.

In February 2008, a States of Jersey Police investigation into historic child abuse began to be widely reported in the news media around the world. Syvret and others called on the UK Home Secretary Jack Straw to appoint English prosecutors and judges to deal with what Syvret called "the child protection crisis".[64] Syvret himself was criticized for declining assistance from a former head of New Scotland Yard's paedophile unit during his tenure as health minister.[65] In May 2008, Syvret made a formal complaint to the police claiming that senior civil servants had perverted the course of justice by covering up abuse of children in care homes.[66]

During 2008, an independent report by Alan Williamson commissioned by the States in response to Syvret's claims concluded that no children in care in Jersey were currently at risk,[67] while a review by the Howard League for Penal Reform was critical of the regime that had operated at Greenfields, one of the island's children's homes, during Syvret's time as minister.[68]
Euphoria

Emails re. Damian Rzeszowski PSYOP with States of Jersey

Okay, back again. Any accusations of shillery will just be ignored, so don't bother.

There have been some attempts at communication (by email and phone) with Det Con Daria Harasymowicz, a Polish national recruited into the States of Jersey, Channel Islands police service.

Not only is Rreszowski practically an unheard of surname in Poland, it is also (highly coincidentally) a derivative of Harasymowicz's home town, Rzeszów, which is tucked away in the south-east corner of the country near the Ukrainian border. There is even a Yiddish name for the town (rayshe-ריישע)!

The initial email:

Follow up email:

The reply:

Email back to Stewart Gull:

bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Good you are back Euphoria .

Please bear in mind that virtually all Polish towns were predominantly populated by Jews before WWII , especially in the east . Lodz was 80% Jewish , Lublin 60 % and Rezeszów/Rayshew was most probably in this area as well . My hometown , Warsaw was around 40% . Daria Harasymowicz is aslo a very unusual name . You said she is said to be from Rzeszów . Looks like they are drawing heavily from this part of Poland , a poet Jerzy Harasymowicz is quite famous over there and his work was or still is rooted in Bieszczady , pristine mountainous area in south eastern corner on Poland , exactly where Rzeszów is .
We have :

Damian Rzeszowski ( of Rzeszów )
Daria Harasymowicz born in Rzeszów
Jerzy Harasymowicz , a poet from this area with a major municipality Rzeszów .

Congrats on this phone call by the way
Euphoria

Phone call to Daria Harasymowicz, States of Jersey police

bostonterrierowner wrote:Congrats on this phone call by the way
Here it is:

http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/1 ... owicz_call

Phone number: 01534 612612

Police Headquarters
Rouge Bouillon
St Helier
Jersey
JE2 3ZA

She shut me down very quickly!

Anyway, this is just to give an idea of how these individuals are trained to deal with the general public. I love how she commanded me to not contact her again - and that was before I had the time to accuse of her anything.

Bear in mind this phone call took place several days after the emails were sent, so she may have had some inkling of what the call was about (maybe she got in trouble over it? I hope so!).